Rise of the Huntress Ch. 03

Story Info
Tha Auction.
1.9k words
4.71
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. Or at least I'm trying to be. My first mission has been a total failure. My partner Jade and I have been captured and had our wills broken. They've made us their playthings.

And now they plan to sell us at an auction in Hell. Like the literal Hell. Fire and brimstone, the whole nine yards.

They prepare us. We are shaved bald from the neck down. Our hair tied in a ponytail. We are completely naked except for fishnet stockings. Leashes are attached to the collars around our necks, the sign that we've been broken.

Our new "masters", Ordog and Agares, open a portal and lead us through. Right to the city of Dis, Hell's second city. Just seeing it could break you. Think of every vile, perverted idea ever and make a city around it. That is Dis.

We are led through the streets. We pass all manner of demons from the beautiful to the grotesque. We are led to the auction hall. Agares places us on display while Ordog makes the final preparation.

I can see there's about twenty of us. All women. Most of us are human, though there are two demons. I wonder what they did to get here.

Demonic energy surrounds me. Everything turns purple. I feel hands on my shoulders. Before I can react, I'm spun around. A demoness shoves her tongue down my throat. Though I want to fight her, but I kiss her back.

I run my hands over her body as she squeezes my tits. Her tail slides up and down my ass and I gasp in pleasure. I grab her ass in response hoping to pleasure her. I want to make her moan. I want to make her cum. I want to dink every drop of her nectar.

Her tail slides up my asshole and I cum. She starts fucking my asshole hard and fast. Pumping deeper and deeper. Any fight I may have had is gone as I become her ass fucking slut.

She breaks our kiss and moves my head to her tits. I instantly start sucking on them. Her tits are big and soft, with hard nipples begging to be sucked. And suck them I do.

I hold her nipple with my teeth as my tongue licks it. I suck on it like a child nursing. I worship her nipple. And I'm rewarded with her milk. I drink it in not letting a drop spill. I feel her milk inside me. My body heats up with every drop.

She pulls me away and spins me around. She reaches around to grab my tits. She teases them as her tail fucks my asshole. I lean my head back onto her shoulder. I am hers.

A second tail snakes around me and slams into my cunt. I cum. She licks my ear as she pounds me. My cunt and asshole surrender to her. I'm a fuck toy for my demoness.

Harder and harder she pumps me. My cunt is gushing around her tail. My ass is squeezing her tail trying to get it deeper. In and out like a machine I'm fucked. And all the while she's playing with my tits. Her hands squeeze and pull my nipples until I start to leak milk.

She milks my tits as her tails milk my cunt and asshole. I'm lost in the sheer pleasure of being her fuck toy. As my tits and cunt begin to squirt, she whispers in my ear "Now your mine."

Her tongue shoots out and pierces the back of my neck. She starts to suck my soul out of me. My whole body explodes. I cum and cum and cum as my soul is devoured. I am her meal, and she takes pleasure eating me.

I feel myself becoming empty. My soul is almost gone. Then I feel her tails stiffen. I feel them start to pump me full of demonic energy. My soul is replaced by her demon seed. I feel the change. My skin turns red. My teeth become fangs. A tail starts to grow.

My demon queen releases me, and I am ready to serve her. I kneel before her, my dark mistress. She smiles at me and spreads her legs. I happily worship my queen's cunt. My new demon tongue filling her wet gash, licking her juices. I show my mistress that I'm a good cunt eater. She cums in my mouth.

There is a flash of purple and I'm alone and human again. I'm laying on my stomach. I try to get up but I'm too weak. I lay there trying to recover when I feel someone climb on top of me. I feel a cock slide into my asshole. I lay there as he fucks me. I feel his large cock stretching my asshole. He fucks me with slow, deep thrusts. I melt. It feels amazing to be taken gentle, him making love to me through my ass. I let myself fall deeper and deeper. He's making my asshole stretch to his cock and I love it.

I cum on his cock. My ass squeezing him. I beg him to make my asshole his. I beg him to make me his. He just continues to fuck me with his cock.

I feel him getting harder and I know he's ready to cum. I beg him to fill my asshole. I feel his cock start to twitch. I feel his fangs bite my neck.

I scream in pleasure as he fills and drains me. I scream that I'm his forever. That I will worship him as my god. That I will pleasure his cock every night for eternity.

His fangs pull from my neck, and I'm flipped over. I see my dark god and he is gorgeous. His cock slides into my cunt. I wrap my legs around him as my cunt stretches to take his cock. He fucks me as only a lover can. My cunt covers his cock with my nectar.

He rolls us over. I ride his cock. His perfect, large cock. I make love to him. I show him that we belong together. I lean over him so he can suck on my tits. Truly I want him to feed from my tits.

He sucks on my nipple as he pulls me closer. I moan and hump his cock. I lean over more to feed him my tit when I feel a hand on my back. Then a cock filles my asshole.

I gasp and cum as my holes are stretched. The slide in and out in tandem. My cunt gets filled, that my asshole. They take their time fucking me. They make sure that my cunt and asshole are permanently stretched. I pump as best I can to try to please my masters.

Then the one fucking my cunt sinks his fangs into my tit. I gasp and feel my cunt gush on his cock. The one in my asshole leans in and slowly bites my neck. My asshole squeezes his cock.

I stay sandwiched between my two masters as the fuck and suck me. Every drop of my blood feeding them. Every inch of their cocks filling me.

I feel them start to cum. I want every drop. I want my cunt and asshole to leak with their cum. I want to be their cum slave. I want my dark gods cum.

They fill my cunt and asshole til I feel their cum running down my legs. I scream for them to drain me and make me theirs. The suck harder. I feel myself draining. Soon I will be theirs. The one behind me slides his bleeding arm to my mouth. I happily suck his blood feeling myself start to change, knowing that now I am their cum whore forever.

Another flash and I'm alone and human again. I realize that this is how they test the merchandise. I'm going to be used and abused until someone decides to buy me. Sadly, the idea of this makes my cunt drip.

I lay there on my stomach just waiting for whatever is next. I don't have to wait long. I feel hands start to rub my back. It feels good. Very good. The hands rub all over me. My back. My legs. My ass.

I'm moaning from my rub down when I hear footsteps approach. The hands help me to my knees, and I see him. Think the sexiest man you're ever seen. Think all your fantasies made flesh. They would still fall short to the man before me.

I feel the hands start to rub my tits. I look to see a girl, plain and normal, but her eyes are vacant. I realize that he is an incubus and he's fucked this girl into a mindless bimbo. I also know that he plans the same for me.

He steps forward and lays his cock on my face. My body turns to jelly. He rubs his cock over my lips. My cunt starts to drip. I open my mouth and let his cock slide in. I cum.

His slut puts her hand on the back of my head. She pushes my down, so I swallow his cock. I'm in heaven. She fucks his cock with my mouth. I cum with every pump.

Over and over, I swallow his cock. His big, hard, perfect cock. This is my mouth's true purpose. It's just a hole to pleasure cocks.

I close my eyes and just enjoy the cock in my mouth. How the shaft feels rubbing back and forth along my tongue. The head going down my throat over and over. The slight choke when he's balls deep.

I feel him start to twitch. His slut pushes me all the way down on his cock. I feel him down my throat. Then I feel him cum.

My body explodes. I cum so hard my vision goes blurry. I feel myself cum from my cunt, asshole, tits, and mouth. God damn I want more.

He finishes and pulls his cock from my mouth. I beg him for more. He smiles at me. He pushes me onto my back. His slut reaches down and pulls my legs back and apart. She makes sure my cunt is open wide for the cock that will break me.

I reach down and spread my lips for him. I see him smile as his cock fills my cunt. I lose my mind.

His cock pounds my cunt better than any before. My cum sprays him with every thrust. I dig my nails into his back as he breaks me. My cunt belongs to him.

I have no idea how long his cock dominates me. I know I've passed out multiple times. But still his cock pounds my cunt. Every thrust fills me like the slut I am. His slut.

Finally, he cums. My body can't handle it. Every nerve ending explodes. I'm shaking from head to toe. Every drop of his cum makes me his slut and he cums a lot.

With a flash of purple, I'm alone again. I lay there rubbing my cunt. I can still feel his cock even though my mind is free. A part of my is upset that I wasn't good enough to be his bimbo. A bigger part of me is scared by whatever is next.