All Comments on 'Rising to the Top - Swim Coach 13'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GashlasherGashlasheralmost 5 years ago

Another fine addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Really Need a Coach Like You!

I have posted before that cuckolding is not my thing but then again there is simply no way that I am not going to listen to one of your stories! Your voice is so incredibly sexy and your imagination is so wonderfully dirty. While I have no desire to be cuckolded, I will listen to any cuckold story you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I have to admit that having listened to all of this series so far, this character is the most arousing one I have ever come across in any sexual or pornographic media. This part is one of the two that 'gets' me the most, as well as the later section pf part eleven due to my foot fetish. Thank you for creating this perfect milf wife: a swimming coach with perfect breasts, an alluring arse (ass), angelic and ticklish feet, and willing to both do whatever it takes for her team and to dominate and cuckold her pathetic husband in the most titillating manner I have ever seen. This was merely the humble opinion of a British male. Thank you again.

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
3877 Followers
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! 😝 💥I'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...