Risky Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Manushi Chhillar makes a bold choice.
1.3k words
4.38
2.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Manushi Makes a Smart Choice

"Turn around." Rick said.

She turned without question. Running his hand down the smooth bare back he found the zipper embedded in the folds of the fabric. He pulled it down.

"What are you doing?" She wiggled.

He stopped "Do you want my cum on this dress?"

"God, no!" She said. He pulled the zipper down the rest of the way and took her dress off.

He took one look at the perfectly sculpted body and thanked his stars. His dick was quite hard already.

"Damn, you are mind-blowing." He breathed.

The world could be ending but a woman would never stop enjoying her praise. She smiled and said "Thank you."

Rick hung her sexy little dress on the shower rail and got back to her almost naked body. She was wearing a little black thong. He hooked his fingers in its waistband and ripped it in one hard jerk.

"Ow, fuck! You brute!" She screamed as the little garment bunched up and dug into her cunt before it gave.

"No more panties for you." He said, kissing her neck, completely ignoring her outburst.

He firmly pushed her forward until she put her hands on the mirror over the wash basin. He lifted her left knee and placed it on the basin. She looked extremely hot in that vulnerable position. Standing behind her, Rick could see her face in the mirror. Her eyes were half-closed and her breath was coming in heavy.

Opening his pants, he pulled out his hard cock and pushed the bulbous cockhead into her tight pussy without any warning.

"Ah!" She jerked forward with the forceful thrust but there was nowhere for her to go. Rick kept her trapped between himself and the mirror. He pushed more of his thick beast into her cunt without pulling out first. She was very tight and it was bringing out the animal in him.

"Easy, slowly, please!" She asked.

"No, say fuck me slowly please." He said in her ear.

She moaned and said "Fuck me slowly, please." Her breath was getting heavier. He could see how turned on she was. He had a naughty idea.

He pulled his smartphone out and turned on the video. He pointed it at the mirror and jerked her hair to face it. His cock was drilling her tight cunt slowly in and out and he tried to keep the camera steady as he fucked her. She looked right into the camera in the mirror but didn't ask him to stop.

Rick pulled her hair and said in her ear "You are a whore, aren't you, Manushi?"

Manushi nodded "Yes!"

"Say it!" He jerked her hair.

"I am a whore." She said into the camera "I am a dirty whore. Please fuck me."

His dick was invading deeper into her cunt she got wetter but he was still not drilling her hard.

"Whose whore are you, Manushi?" Rick said.

"Yours, I am your whore, Rick." She said without hesitation "Please fuck me, Rick. Fuck me hard."

"Do you want me to use you like a cheap whore?" He bit her neck, his cock throbbing like crazy inside her.

She nodded "Yes, yes, please use me like a cheap whore. Use me hard. Please!"

This was extremely hot for Rick. He put the phone away and reached around her slender, naked body to grab her hot, full tits. He kneaded them hard as he fucked her with long, powerful strokes, rocking her body with his thrusts. Within a few seconds, she screamed and came hard. Her body jerked and she lost control. If he hadn't held her tight by the tits, her head would have slammed into the mirror.

His strokes got harder and faster. Her body rocked with each thrust of his hips and yelping noises came out of her mouth as his cockhead started to hit her cervix with the brutally deep strokes. She came hard with a loud scream and then within seconds came again when his cock exploded in her cunt. He should have asked her if she was on the pill but he was in asshole mode and simply continued to pound her as he dumped his load into her womb. Manushi took is like a good whore and didn't say anything. She was mostly just moaning and groaning uncontrollably as the savage orgasm ripped through her body.

Pulling her hair he turned her head up and kissed her cheek.

"Mmmmm, thank you." She said.

"You are welcome, my whore." He said. She moaned again.

When he pulled out, he used her hair to guide her like a bitch on leash and made her kneel at his feet. She complied easily. He jerked her hair, turning face up towards him as he pulled her close to his messy, cum-soaked cock.

"Do what whores do." He said looking deep in her eyes.

She nodded and started licking the cum off his cock. He pulled his phone out and recorded her on video as she sucked his cock clean. She kept looking up at the camera and ate his cum, letting the camera see it on her tongue before swallowing it. Her whore behaviour made Rick feel a tingle in his balls.

He brought the camera a little lower to frame her in a close-up with his cockhead between her lips.

"What are you, Manushi?" He said.

"I am your whore." She said without hesitation and facing the camera. She licked his cockhead then said again "I am your personal whore, Rick."

He pushed his dick deeper into her mouth. She moaned and started sucking his cock. He put the phone away and fucked her gorgeous face deep with his hard cock. His cock was throbbing already as she worked on it like an expert whore. She could feel him getting harder. She rubbed his balls with her warm hands and continued sucking his cock as deep as it would go in her mouth. His fingers tightened in her silken hair. Manushi started sucking harder. She licked the underside of his cock as she took his meatpole in her hot, wet mouth.

"Ungh!" he grunted as his cock erupted in her mouth.

Manushi kept her soft, red lips sealed tight around his shaft as she drank his fresh cum like it was the most delicious food ever.

"Good whore." He stroked her head. She gave him a crooked smile with his cock still in her mouth.

He let her lick him again in her own time but stopped her before she could get him hard again. He helped her get up after she zipped him up.

"Do I need to explain it to you," he helped her put her dress back on "or do you understand that you are completely in my power now?"

"No," She shook her head and looked in his eyes in the mirror as he was behind her zipping her dress up "I know I am your whore now. You own me."

"Smart girl." He kissed the back of her neck.

"My panties...oh, you ripped them completely." She said looking at them where the shreds of her little thong were lying by the tap.

"You won't need them." He told her firmly "I never want to see you wearing panties again."

"But --"

"Whore!" He snapped in a menacing tone.

Manushi lowered her head "Yes, Sir."

He looked in the mirror and adjusted his clothes while she was running a brush through her hair.

"So, do we have a deal? About Nandan, I mean?" She asked.

Rick nodded "We have a deal, whore."

Her cheeks turned red "Are you going to call me that all the time now?"

"Yes," he looked at her in the mirror "any objection?"

"No, Sir," she shook her head "you are the boss."

"Don't forget it." He told her.

She opened the door "Let me go out first..."

"Oh my god! Rick! What are you doing?"

Rick looked up to see HR Assistant Manager Shweta Tiwari standing there. She was the last person who should have seen him with Manushi. She was not very fond of Rick to begin with. Manushi sidestepped her and quickly went away. Rick pulled Shweta into the bathroom and closed the door.

He quickly computed his options -- he could apologise or be an asshole.