All Comments on 'Risky Hike'

by InMyHandsAudio

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy fuck!

This was amazing, this is one of my favorites, that's for sure, it made me happy 😊 and I love your laugh 😍 Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Afternoon delightful

That was fun, thank you. And the command to cum for you was just that perfect harder edge. *kiss fingers* perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yesss! I could picture us on my favorite trail and such a sexy laugh...more please!

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone.

I love all the love I have received on Literotica. It has and will continue to be amazing as I post new audios.

I will be moving all my older posts to my achieve page on Patreon.

Hope to see you there

Ben

link in my Bio

NudistDavidNudistDavid12 months ago

I love nude hikes and sex in the woods, just off a hiking trail. Done it a couple of times. This was a great story, and very well delivered! Enjoyed it.

CL954CL95410 months ago

Love your audios. Wish I would see a pic of you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I was in college my GF talked me into a hike with her boyfriend and two of his male friends. The hike was five miles and when we reached our remote destination, after a pause, were told we had to follow a ritual. Evidentially we were to strip, turn and holding our arms above our heads, similar to being arrested, pay ohmage to Mother Nature. One of the guys then took pictures of us "To show we had completed the trek." This turned out to be more than a quick photo session. I later saw myself in numerous shots being explored by the other hikers, and later had to kiss and pose bare ass with my GF before the cheering males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInMyHandsAudio@InMyHandsAudio
Hello Beautifuls! I have moved all my achieved audios to me Patreon Page (its worth the coffee you'd buy this month...wink) https://www.patreon.com/InMyHandsAudio OnlyFans - https://onlyfans.com/inmyhandsaudio DD/lg Videos on ManyVids inmyhadsaudio.manyvids.com Twitter - ...