Risque Moves

Story Info
A Vegas room dancer and her escort have hot moves.
1.8k words
4.29
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers

This is a fantasy story based on a single porn site image, powerful enough that I wanted to write it down. It is an imaginary idea of what can happen in a familiar environment, the sex-crazed bubble getaway that is Las Vegas. I'm exploring human nature and our bodies, not some romantic notion of matrimony, so please don't knock me if it's not your thing. It's a fantasy that I've imagined, and I extend it to you. Just pretend with me for a moment, and then we can resume our realities.

On a sweltering summer weekend in the early 2000s, Susan, my wife of over 20 years, and I are alone in Las Vegas. In the lead up to the trip we had talked about going into more risqué places, a proposition that I really didn't expect her to follow through on since it was mostly my idea.

For the first two days, Thursday and Friday, it's the usual drill: shopping in silly themed stores during the day, and dinner and a little gambling at night. All with excessive drinking and lots of walking. Susan gamely wears high heels she knows I like, but by the second night her feet are killing her, and she is unable to comfortably venture out more than a block or two from our hotel. Now that her mobility is about zero, I figure so are my chances of getting in some sexy play. Yeah, we play in the room the first two nights, but it's about as exciting as a warm beer and a stingy casino machine.

Sensing my frustration and desperate to keep me happy in a marriage that we both know is winding down, Susan awkwardly suggests that I call someone to our hotel room on Saturday night for private entertainment. I'm shocked and skeptical as I hop on my phone. After a few minutes of searching, I find a site that advertises 'room dancers.'

The site lets me choose a woman or man, young or older, and by race or culture. I click my selections, and rather than a brunette, or even a redhead that could resemble her best friend just a little too much, I find a busty blonde that is somewhat similar in appearance to Susan. I figure she'll be more open to a woman that looks like her than a fantasy woman I'd rather have. Next time.

I set up the dancer's arrival for 10pm and confirm with Susan before clicking the final button. I'm excited but also hesitant; surely, she'll balk at the last minute and leave me hard and hanging.

We dress for dinner at the hotel casino. I convince her to wear the sexiest outfit she's brought in the hopes that the stares and flirts from passing men will pump her up, and she comes through. Her dressy top is snug, and the neckline cut low to display her full 36C breasts with a nice amount of cleavage showing. Her skirt is tight with a hem at mid-thigh and her legs end in 5" platform heels that she can barely walk in. I am beginning to doubt she'll even make it to the casino downstairs and back. She looks good, though.

I lead us downstairs to a seat at a bar to limit her walking and to keep her attitude positive. We eat a quick dinner and then move on to drinks. Susan knocks down several mojitos in short order, apparently to build her confidence for the coming event back in the room, as I sip neat whiskeys.

Soon she is giggly and talkative, spinning in her stool with her legs crossed so she can show off her legs to nearby men, and bending forward to flash her cleavage when they come close for chatting and staring. I imagine a different fantasy but decide to stick with the dancer -- we can try for a threesome next time.

At 9:45pm I guide her back to the room where we both use the bathroom and freshen up. Rather than let her sit I pin her up against the wall and kiss at her neck, a spot that I know she loves and will keep her horny and ready for more touches. I caress her breast with one hand and slip fingers in to pinch her nipple, and then slide my hand under her skirt to tickle her pussy through panties. A growing wet spot reveals her anticipation of whatever lies ahead. She tries to grab my semi-hard dick in my pants but I twist away, hoping she'll soon have her hands otherwise occupied.

Right on time there's a knock at the door. I open it and let in the dancer. She's a 20-something sexy blonde with large fake breasts in a sexy top and toned legs ending in impossibly high heels, and right away my dick begins to grow. Behind her is an escort, a good-looking, 30-something guy who scans the room and checks the bathroom, then asks me for the payment. I point to the dresser top where I've laid two $100 bills, with a third off to the side as a tip if we're happy with the show.

The escort puts the cash in his pocket, then introduces the dancer as Misty and himself as Tommy as he sets an mp3 player and speaker on the dresser. Misty takes over and right away directs Susan and I to strip down to our underwear as Tommy lowers the lights and turns on music. She has us separate and sit up against the headboards of the room's two queen beds so our attention will be on her.

Misty dances for us in the spaces around and between the beds, getting closer to us every few minutes of her 15-minute routine. Her long fingernails drag across my chest and along the length of my hard cock that is now tenting my boxers, then across Susan's titflesh and around her hard nipples through her bra. Susan is predictably nervous at first then relaxes, her eyes on Misty's cleavage and curvy ass.

I smile as Misty crawls onto the bed with Susan, kneeling next to her and swaying to the music. Susan is too stunned to move or say anything as Misty drags her monster boobs along Susan's thighs and chest. It would be so easy for me to get up behind Misty and caress her tits and ass from behind, slipping my cock into her ass and fucking her like a madman as she rubs her chest with Susan's.

I'm transfixed watching the two women as Misty bends to kiss Susan, and their hands are soon touching each other. It's the first time I've watched Susan with another woman. It's very hot and I begin to jerk my cock slowly, and don't notice that Tommy is now on my bed behind me. I'm lying on my left side watching the show on the other bed and feel him move close behind me. When I look over my shoulder in wonder, seeing that he, too, has stripped and is in sexy tight briefs. He tells me to keep watching the action on the other bed, that he is also getting comfortable.

Tommy rests his warm hand lightly on my right shoulder and in low whispers he describes what we're seeing and how much Susan is enjoying the stripper and her attention. He caresses my shoulder and back, then moves down to my ass where he rubs my cheeks as he kisses my neck and ear. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling; I'm hesitant yet excited, as this is my first sexual experience with another man since the mutual jerkoffs 30 years ago at Robert's house and with a fellow trainee a few years later in Basic Training. Yeah, that's another story.

Tommy then pulls my shoulder down so that I'm on my back. He rises to his knees next to me and with both hands he begins to caress my chest and lightly pinch my nipples. I find I'm no longer interested in watching the women but instead am totally focused on Tommy's actions.

His hands slide down my flat stomach and pause at the waist band of my boxers. Getting no objection from me he continues downward and makes soft contact with my already hard dick as his hand continues downward. It feels amazing as he caresses the insides of my thighs, then slides his flattened hand up and down my throbbing length. His lips touch mine for a kiss that is neither soft nor hard but is electrifying to me! In a moment we are in deep with our tongues, and I feel his hand now inside my boxers and stroking my cock.

Tommy tugs at the waistband so that I'll remove them, and after squeezing his bulge I do the same to his. Fully naked, he resumes his position at my groin, with one hand caressing my thigh and balls and the other stroking my cock. My hand brushes against his semi-hard dick which I grasp and begin stroking.

After another kiss I guide his head towards my cock which he takes into his mouth and blows expertly, surely skilled from dozens or even hundreds of moments like this. I glance to the other bed and watch for a moment as the women continue to kiss, lick, and fingering each other, and congratulate myself on making this fantasy happen. I take my phone from the nightstand and snap a few pictures of the other bed, then aim the lens on the action I'm getting.

Tommy sees me watching and moves up to whisper in my ear that the stripper really doesn't find Susan attractive; she just wanted to give him the opportunity to play with me. We kiss again and I taste my cock and pre-cum. I tell him I want his cock in my mouth, and he flips into a 69 position and goes back to sucking me as I take his cock into my mouth and hand.

Within a few minutes I tell him I am close. He stays in place, accepting my cum load in his mouth. He sucks me dry then come up for a kiss so that our tongues can swirl in the fluid until is gone. I tell him to straddle my chest so that I can continue to stroke him, and soon he blasts his load onto my face. Tommy takes my phone and takes selfies of us and closeups of my cum-adorned face.

I lay there for a moment to relish what just happened, then we go to the bathroom to clean up. Susan is sprawled on her bed and seems oblivious to our actions after surely a powerful orgasm. Misty smiles as she walks over to where we're standing around the corner. She kisses me and places my hands on her tits as she lightly squeezes my softened cock, and suddenly I'm conflicted as to what I'd want more -- her sexy body, or more of Tommy. Minutes later she dresses and after Tommy takes a few sexy pictures of Misty and me with my phone, I walk them out, then get in bed with Susan for sleep.

We still have one more night ahead and I wonder what else we might experience on our Vegas weekend.

fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers