All Comments on 'Rita Returns the Favor'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
Expectations fulfilled

Once again you have fulfilled my expectations as your reader and fulfilled your expectations as a participant in a magic sex fest. When we last communicated you expressed a mild concern it might be some time before you were able to add a new chapter. It was not that long and was well worth the wait. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy the exhibitionism of you and your sexy friends. I can't wait for the next adventure.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you jtukee...

...I'm pleased you enjoyed it. And yes I did get it published quicker than I first thought. Working on a new narrative of some not so long ago event, and the first part/installment should be ready to submit in about two weeks from now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful !!!

Just a wonderful story of the continuing escapades of Lacey and her friends. WOW - I just read your stories over and over as I privately enjoy myself. I always look forward to read your latest adventure- PLEASE keep them cumming !!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...