All Comments on 'Rita Tries Black'

by couple6773

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

Rita is one hot babe! Great description. I could imagine her lithe 5'1.5" body perfectly! Petite Asian babes getting massive cock meat is the ultimate in erotica. Quite happy I stumbled across this story. Perhaps in the future, you should advertise that it is about an Asian hottie.

Think Rita is a lady who would be willing to try and could handle some gangbang action. What about 3 big black cocks for her in the future?

Thanks for the great story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I am glad that the couple enjoyed this together

This is a good loving wife story. Both the husband and wife were involved, there was no humiliation or closing off the partner. They trade fantasies and work together to fulfill them. That's a loving couple.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the previous two comments. What a change for both to be involved, and what a reward Rita offered him at the end. Well done. I'll be in Singapore next week - where do you live? I'll let Rita try with a white man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
too hot to handle

RITA is as hot and sexy as my wife ? i did love the fantasy, it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
try white cock too

Rita should take all colors over the lebgth of this story. She could be a rainbow sex babe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just anuther

choco turd auto bio story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy..,more so for big black cock.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This one sucked sixteen years ago, and sucks just as bad today. Idiot authors putting black dildo stories in LW since the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tina my wife came in after a party. I couldn't attend because of work I hadn't been home very long and had just showered and got in bed. When she came in she went to the bathroom then came to bed there was a smell I thought could remember. When I pulled her to me she said sorry but I'm tired can we wait till morning? Sure we can wait for as long as I want and that will be a long time. She sat up what's that supposed to mean? What's the meaning of being at a party with Derwood a black guy that is a friend of a friend? What makes you think I was with Derwood? I can smell him on you. What do you mean. Just what I said I can smell him on you. I got out of bed and she asked what I was doing? Just a minute. I went to the restroom pulled her panties out of the hamper took them back to the bed and asked care to explain? She said I'm sorry Don it was only one time it was just one little thing and one time. Well thank you for showing me what you really are before we had children. I will contact a lawyer and we both can start over maby you can find what you want and need apparently I'm not the man you need. I walked out and we divorced. This is one guy that's not going to be a cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous