Rita's Memoir - First Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony has tried to convince me that other men find me beautiful," I said softly as I tried to regain my composure. "he's said that I should let others see my beauty. I just wasn't expecting... such a level of appreciation," I smiled.

"Tony is a very lucky man, and I think you are truly beautiful. I could get used to this," he nodded, "watching you at lunch."

I flipped off the machine and broke the suction, setting the funnel cup combination on the desk. Both breasts exposed to him, I inhaled deeply and thrust them proudly forward.

"You really think their perfect?"

"I do," he said with an embarrassed smile. "You, ah, know the level of my appreciation for your beauty."

"And you'd be happy to sit here at lunch and watch me pump every day?" I shocked myself with the question.

"I would."

"You wouldn't want anything else, wouldn't want to touch me, my breasts, or see the rest of my body?"

He shook his head, "Nothing more than to watch." Then he chuckled nervously, "And appreciate."

I cupped my breasts and squeezed, then tugged on my nipples. Looking at my watch, I smiled and said, "See you for lunch!"

I put everything away and got myself redressed before I texted Tony. "Dr. L saw me again, was VERY appreciative of my perfect breasts."

I didn't have time to get to the door before he texted back. "holyshit!! Im hard, tell me more!'

A girlish giggle sprang from my lips. "so was he! *wink" more tonight... I love you!"

The evening was tense as Tony waited impatiently for the girls to be put to bed, but his enthusiasm later was overwhelming. He relished every detail of my afternoon escapade, erect the entire time. Honestly, there was not the slightest bit of jealousy or concern, even when I told him I was certain that Randy had cum all over himself. He asked questions and I answered, we laughed and made love passionately and deeply.

I didn't sleep well, however, thinking about how this might affect our marriage, though Tony really seemed to have no problem with me flashing my body. I was so concerned that I had liked the experience, disturbed when I told Tony that I had suggested to Dr. Lombardi that we could have "lunch" regularly and Tony's reaction was enthusiasm not concern. I also worried about the work relationship, and what would happen if Dr. Lombardi said something, or if we were caught! At breakfast, Tony was all smiles while second -- and third -- thoughts were crawling through my brain. It really ticked me off when he asked if what I had on was what I was going to wear to work today, saying it looked a bit frumpy. I told him I'd think about something else and change after he left.

After he was gone, I sat with Emily to feed her. And I cried. The good girl I was raised to be overcame that strange woman who had exposed herself, said provocative things, - and enjoyed the experience immensely! I was a married woman, I was a mom, that's not how I should act. I became a conservative-dressing suburban mom that morning; no skirts at work, usually sexless scrubs, no more bikinis, and didn't return to my pre-pregnancy lingerie but adopted more "reasonable" underthings. Randy and I never met alone again and he was a perfect gentleman who never mentioned it to me or anyone else in the office. Tony would continue to encourage me to be more adventurous, - and continued to love me through it all. It would be years before things changed.

12