All Comments on 'Rite of Passage'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

liked it.

wildbill562wildbill562over 1 year ago

That was awesome. Would have loved the mother to finger her clit while watching her daughter get molested.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Creepily weird and erotic. I gave you 4 stars because of certain misplaced commas and the ridiculous logic of the mother, but it was still hot in a very perverted sort of way, and I very much enjoyed the old-fashioned key hole for the mother's voyeuristic pleasure. Will there be a second visit? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you are back. Would like to see you revisit some old stories but this new one is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Carry on..there are lots of possibilities now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again you knocked it out of the park. 5 stars.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusover 1 year ago

If you open to ideas, a few more incest story ideas would be nice?

Or how about a girl gets seduced by a lonely divorced father of her friend, and the daughter is the POV character watching her father knocking up her friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story as always. Hope you continue the uncle series too!

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

omg you are back! This amazing. Hope you continue your other stories especially Uncles visit and descend of pride

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a good mom :)

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

I love most of your stories but this one feels a bit flawed due to one problem: the Bridget's perspective is not believable. It *may* be a little believable at first but when Shawn goes further even you feel it's weak and you switch to "the mother is excited" motive, which is strange because she is portrayed as a conservative and protective mother till that point.

Few changes that would fix this problem in my humble option:

1. Mom is desperately infatuated with Shawn, willing to turn a blind eye as he manipulates her into dominating Gwen.

2. Shawn is a blast from the past for Bridget, someone who terrifies and paralyses her. At one point she slips into a "better her than me again" state of mind.

3. The hidden menace: there's an air of danger about Shawn, a hint of violence. Bridget is afraid of him but he never does something that justifies calling the police.

Anyway: great story which could be improved.

2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed that. I'd love to hear about her life barefoot and pregnant, as his loyal stay at home wife, reluctantly accepting his cheating because she is to submit to his authority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any plan for sequel?

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I liked the story but it was a highly improbable situation

AnonymooosAnonymooosover 1 year ago

A part two would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came back to see if there was a sequel and ended up reading it again. Any chance you’d write a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love how the Mother's 'plan" backfired so spectacularly, and despite having so many opportunities to stop it...she let it happen, and is now going to be a Grandmother.

The only thing I am disappoint with is that Shawn didn't try his luck, and fuck Bridget next. It would've been really hot for his seed to inseminate both Mother and Daughter.

I hope there is a sequel where he does that. Bridget seemed rather turned on by her daughter's impregnation, and might've given into her own lust.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Screams for a sequel.

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

What a gift you have with the written word. 🔥 can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next chapter

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy8 months ago

Wow, sooooo so wrong... 5 stars. Hope to see this progress!! Thanks for sharing and good luck.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Why the Hell did you have to introduce pregnancy into an otherwise perfectly good story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Truly something different and very well written. Gave it 5 stars. It screams for a second chapter, its just too good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are definitely the best impregnation author out there. Glad to see oral but next time add it after the creampie, this way the girl taste her own vaginal juices and the sperm that knocked her up on his dick

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis11 days ago

i relate best to the mother, even though i don't have kids. you are an amazing writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.