All Comments on 'Rite of Passage Ch. 02'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
Thank You Xtina

Your stories are so hot :) and very well written xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very hot, just a little bit frightning! Great combination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you !!!!!

can't wait for more , please keep writing ,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great piece of writing x

Classy and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very very hot!!!thank you !!!!

Very very hot!!

can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wishing

Wish i had a sister like this story is very hot...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Pros and cons, very well written.

Props to your writing skills, which you demonstrated quite well.

The categorization problem that seemed just a bit problematic in Chapter 01 was glaring in Chapter 02. The only thing about it that was TS&CD was that the rapist was TS. The closest this story came to Reluctance was at the very end when Jamie, noticing he had a hard-on, wondered if he might have been enjoying being orally violated. Oxygen deprivation has been known to produce erections. Of course, he probably doesn't know it. We can only guess if Cait does.

You did a very good job of portraying the distortion in Caitlyn's perspective. Of course, you also let us into her thoughts where it was clear that Jamie was being taken without regard for his own wants.

Please know that your writing is very good, and that I do, sometimes, enjoy the Reluctance end of the NC/R pool. Unfortunately, this Chapter was in the NC end -not terribly deep, mind you, but there.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

I will state I am not an editor or writer.

As for these stories in general most of guys seem like they have no one to help or any way to get help or leave.

I find it interesting that in these stories the comments about the guys getting raped, abused even feminized is OK but when the females get the same treatment people commenting are offended. Why is it in almost all these stories does the man have to be feminized, cant he be a sub to a TS/shemale/Futa without being turned into a sissy?

As for the story itself is very well written, you put just enough detail to really get into the story without dragging it out too long. The characters are written very good. the story moves from page to page and chapter to chapter with ease.

well written Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She raped him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What makes it so difficult for these characters to just grab a kitchen knife and take her out. If it’s too brutal then just cut of the appendage. It would be difficult for her to claim she was attacked when he has bruising around his neck and trauma to his internal throat and rectum. It isn’t like she gives a fuck about him anymore, if she ever truly did. If their mother is so blind to everything then step up and handle your problem. She could easily accidentally kill you so consider it a survival method.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can only surmise that if guys find this type of fantasy such a turn on and such a great idea then they must also think rape is the same which is fucked up. I normally don’t judge but I find it hard to understand how they can find so great without the opposite being true. I just don’t get it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Damn! I need a cute sister like her! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, he's so lucky to have such a sexually vibrant and caring Futa sister. Love this type of stuff, more like this

pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, You have deep troubling issues. Therapy perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know who needs therapy more, the author or the sink commenters who think rape and brutality are turn ons. Hope all you twisted pervs are documented in the local sex offender registry. Really.

neil_jostenneil_jostenover 1 year ago

That was great. The only way I could have enjoyed that more is if she peed on him before she left the shower.

Wishing I was him so much.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

Just fucking once, can we have a male character with some backbone? yes the sex is hot, but it becomes repulsive to see a weak willed male character who cant stand up for himself! let alone voice himself to be considered and perhaps respected? what is it with conflating disrespect with submission? honestly, this 'sister' is a rapist.. a sexual predator.. disgusting.. and the cheapest acts of manipulation get this guy under her finger? some top class bullshit.. listen to the negative comments..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yo onecuriousreader, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Like fuck, I like me some femdom but I prefer it be at least consensual. Like goddammit, humiliation is fine-ish, but the fact that the man is so spineless that I'm surprised he can stand, just pisses me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES