Rite of Passage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-ah.. What?.." he started, breaking from his reverie.

"Shh.. Trust me.. I'll make you cum.. I promise.. I promise okay? Just trust me.." she pleaded, just needing to get in on the heat and intensity of the scene, leaning down to spit on his ass and on the tip of her cock, rubbing it up and down.

"B-but.. I'm not.." he started to stand up too but felt one of her hands settle on his back.

"Don't think, just feel.." She insisted, gripping his hip with one hand, the other gripping her cock on the middle, guiding the tip, lining it up, pushing forward..

He gasped, making eye contact with himself, watching the play of feelings across his face. He wanted to hate it, wanted to say stop, wanted to shove her off, but he couldn't deny what he saw, the face in front of him was one of a beautiful, gorgeous woman driven to lust and loving every second. How could he deny that visage the pleasure it was so clearly receiving?

"G-good girl.." she panted as the thick tip of her cock popped into his hole. He might not have been a virgin thanks to his sister, greedy bitch, but that just made this easier, that and given his initial fear she doubted he'd ever been fucked with lube before, even if it was just spit, it made the world of difference.

With her cock lodged firmly inside him she moved both her hands now to grip his hips, she wanted to say so many reassuring things to keep him placated, but he seemed to be lost in a trance with himself, she didn't want to break that for fear of his realising the situation he was in.

Jamie felt her push forward, for the second time in his life felt a cock push inside his ass, using him for pleasure, but this was different. This felt good. He felt as she sank inch after inch, slow and cautious into him, felt it expand and fill him, felt himself squeeze and hold her, eliciting a moan from her.

He stared at himself in the mirror. This time yesterday he had been Jamie, the slightly girly guy with a sister who doubled as his best friend. He'd had girlfriends sure, but he'd never gotten anywhere with them. That Jamie was less than twenty-four hours ago. Now he was being fucked for the second time. Wearing makeup, feminine clothes and hair extensions, he looked hot. To top it all off the girl currently exploring him was the girl of his dreams Kelly, the curvy brunette who had been the focus of so many of his late nights and early showers.

She stared down at him, eyes fixed on her thick cock sliding between his cheeks, delving deep into him, she didn't stop, couldn't stop, pushing her hips forward and pulling him back until every inch of her cock was buried deep inside him, surrounded and encapsulated by his ass, the pleasure pulsing through her body so extreme, enhanced by the mental dominance. She was the boss of this sweet little sluts ass. And he was getting off on her cock, that much was written across his face as clear as day and that alone almost made her cum then and there.

She pulled back and pushed forward, not shy to start off with a not so slow rhythm, they both needed this now, the more she gave to him the less he could find the room in his thoughts to question what he was doing, to hate himself, to wonder what he'd gotten himself into.

The small stall echoed with the sounds of their lovemaking, her pelvis slapping into his cheeks, his whole body rocking backwards and forwards, his panting little moans, her whimpers of pleasure through gritted teeth, part of her worried that even with having the two stalls either side of her locked by Lucy that people the next stall over would overhear them, but she couldn't care less.

She urged him down slightly and arched up on her toes, so her thrusts angled down into his body, positioning her cock so it would rub against him in a very specific way, she bit her lip as she looked down at him, as much as her own pleasure was her goal, she wanted, if she could, to keep her promise and make him shoot.

He moved as she directed him, parting his legs further to lower himself, not understanding why she was changing position when it had felt so good. This thought lasted until she pushed into him again, fireworks going off in his mind as a whole new pleasure lanced through him. He felt weak and in an instant, Kelly found herself all but holding him up as she fucked him. She might not have been as strong as Caitlyn but this boy toy was a waif, and she knew how to pound a prostate.

She fucked him hard, his head starting to loll from the constant assault, soft painted lips parted, electric jolts of pleasure ravaging his body, her beat was constant and relentless, he wanted to move his hand down and touch himself, but his arms were weak, he needed them to hold himself up. He started to push himself back against her, wanting more, wanting it harder, wanting the pleasure to never end.

Kelly raised a hand to move a few strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face asides, feeling herself drawing closer, every movement threatening to push her past the point of no return, she let out a gasp! He wasn't.. Was he? He was! She stared intently down at him, the little slut was pushing back against her, she bit her lip and slowed a little, watching as he picked up his pace to keep the beat steady.

Jamie closed his eyes, vision was useless to him now, only the pleasure coursing through his body mattered. His body moved on its own, keeping the pace up, pumping her cock in and out of him. He'd been wrong about her, wrong about this, she wasn't fucking him for her pleasure, using him, no, he was using her for his pleasure. He felt her bend down over him, breasts pressed into his back heard her groan as she stretched, then stood back up, but didn't think about it, didn't care about anything other than the sensations powering inside of him.

Kelly stood again, panting and whimpering, one hand on his hip as she stood as still as she could, her other hand again holding her smartphone, this time as she recorded the whole thing, her not moving, him bouncing on her cock like the trained little slut he was becoming. She couldn't believe it, even in her wildest dreams she'd never have thought he'd have come this far so quickly, he really was born for it. She wanted to send this video to Caitlyn, to show off and make her jealous, but this was just for her, her personal collection and maybe her personal blackmail. She made sure to catch his face in the mirror, the pleasure, the lust, but still Jamie, that could be useful.

There was no warning for Jamie, he didn't know what he was feeling, what to expect, what was coming, this was new territory to him. One second he was lost in a mind of bliss as a hard throbbing cock bounced in and out of his delicious tight ass, the next his cock stiffened between his thighs, his mind going white.

His cock pulsed, hot cum shooting out to stain his old clothes that he kneeled on, gasping and moaning out loud and girlish, whimpering, the sudden influx of sensations was soon met by a familiar one, the steely hardening and liquid heat spreading deep inside his ass, Kelly was cumming inside of him, he had made Kelly cum! That alone drove his pleasure to new heights, there and then he didn't care that he'd made her cock cum with his ass, all he knew was that he had given the girl of his dreams pleasure equaling perhaps his own.

She whimpered, struggling to hold her phone steady as she felt the boy cum under her, his ass gripping and squeezing, milking her cock so incredibly good she couldn't believe it, the pleasure engulfing her cock and the lewdness of what he had done and the noises he was making were enough to force her to join him in a single wonderful climax, his body grinding back against her, keeping her hilted as she drained herself deep within him, filling him, claiming him. She could begin to see herself fighting Caitlyn for possession of him, with an ass like that there was no way she would remain a pawn in her games. She wanted this all for herself.

Her cum pulsed in jets into him, painting him white from the inside as his cock dribbled the last of it's much smaller load onto his clothes, ruining them and ensuring he would be walking out dressed as he was.

Still hard inside him she blinked, looking down at him in surprise, he was still pushing backwards and forwards gently, milking every last drop of pleasure from the both of them, she let out a gasping laugh, breathless as she patted him on the ass. "S-stop.. You win.. I give in.." Kelly said with a grin.

He looked over his shoulder at her, panting softly and laughed a little too, soft, feminine, exhausted. He was in such a euphoric state he didn't even notice as she dropped her phone onto her jeans.

Fuck, that just wasn't fair. Even after all that he still looked gorgeous, his makeup still in place, his hair framing his face perfectly. She looked up at herself in the mirror, hair a mess, face shiny and flushed. He looked like he could go for hours and still come out looking pristine.

She started to pull herself slowly from him, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from the boy as her cock popped free, semi-hard, a thin line of cum joining them still as they tried to recover.

"I think.. I think we were... Too loud.." Jamie said, smiling softly.

"N-nah.. Lucy.. Lucy said she would cover us.. But.. But you might owe her a blowjob.. Gemma too.." she said teasingly, smirking softly as her hand caressed over his booty, squeezing it possessively, he still had his back arched for her, showing off.

Gods, was everyone a dickgirl? He didn't even know if she was kidding. He looked down at his old clothes, like his old life, stained with his cum, his cock flagging as he swallowed softly. His mind was a haze of confusion as he again looked at himself in the mirror. Was this look forced upon him a lie? Or had his old life been a lie? Who, or what, was he? Given how much had happened in the last twelve hours alone. He knew in the next few days he would learn who he really was.

Kelly saw the expression on his face, the thoughts sinking in and stood him up on unsteady feet, turning him around slowly and biting her lip. She leant down then to kiss him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, dominating him as she pushed him gently against the wall, her hand running through his long blonde hair, all thoughts were forgotten as he raised his hand to cup and squeeze eagerly at her breast. She wouldn't allow him to regret what he had done. Not if she was going to persuade him to be her girlfriend for real. Caitlyn be damned.