Rite of Passage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand still gripping the base of her cock he let his tongue run over the entire length of her shaft, from the base to the tip, kissing where he couldn't lick, his other hand sliding down the outside of her thigh to work his fingers under her round ass.

With her cock fully wet and his hand in position he again took her cock between his sore lips and leaned forward, the tip of her cock fitting snugly into his throat. But he didn't stop. Didn't slow. Pushing his head down and pulling up with his hand for leverage he forced her cock into his throat, the bulge of her thick tip visible as it pressed down his throat, filling him.

The pain was like nothing he had never experienced before, sharp and in a place he'd never experienced pain before. But the reward overruled it. He felt his chin press again denim, his nose in the soft flesh of her mons.

He held himself there, forcing himself to deepthroat the entirety of her cock, feeling his lips leave a ring of lipstick around the base of her shaft, his tongue pressed down hard in his mouth, his throat bulging obscenely as the imposing heat filled him.

"Holy fuck..." he heard Lucy whisper in amazement, and he knew it wasn't at the film, but at the show, he even heard Kelly take a sharp intake of breath. They were, it seemed, as astonished as he was.

Slowly, with a lewd, wet noise he drew the cock from his throat, sitting back and panting hard as the cock twitched and throbbed before him. As he looked up to Gemma he saw her biting her lip. The first sign he'd seen in her that she'd even noticed his efforts.

He heard Lucy shift into the seat he had been in and felt her hand on his, guiding it to her own cock.

He wrapped his fingers around her smaller, but still hard shaft and started to stroke it, jerking off the eager redhead even as he focused on Gemma. One hand still under her.

Time passed and the movie played in the background as Jamie varied his techniques, switching from long, deep strokes into his quickly acclimating throat to focusing every iota of effort on the very tip, swirling his tongue around it, kissing and suckling on it. He could see it was having an effect on her, finally, his efforts starting to shine through even as he exhausted himself.

He had been going for it felt like forever before he heard a voice, "H-hey... I'm almost there... Swallow it..." He opened his eyes and looked up at Gemma, excited he'd finally accomplished his task. But she just looked bemused. He looked to his side, where he was still stroking Lucy's cock, absentmindedly working her with his soft feminine hands. She was squirming in her seat, face flushed.

With a slight whimper of regret, he moved from the cock he was working to Lucy and with absolutely no effort slid her cock into his mouth and throat, taking her to the base without feeling any urge to gag or discomfort.

She gasped at the sudden pleasure and gripped his hair, he felt her cock pulse, felt her hips twitch and felt a familiar heat in his throat. He swallowed, once, twice, three times, drinking each shot of cum as she gave him it before she once more relaxed, spent far quicker than she had been the first time.

Giving the tip of her again spent cock a parting kiss he switched back to Gemma, taking back to his task without a seconds hesitation.

Sucking, licking, throating, kissing, he tried everything again and again until his mouth, his throat, even his hands and shoulders were sore. He was sure the movie was almost finished and he had spent almost the entire length of it worshipping her entire length. Helplessly he continued, desperate to finish her before the film ended, even as he exhausted himself, giving it his all.

As he started to lose hope he felt her hand on the back of his head, her first participation since he had started, it seemed, forever ago. With this he felt a renewed vigor, redoubling his efforts, sucking harder, bobbing faster.

He felt her guide him, up and down, driving the length of her cock in and out of his mouth and throat, her eyes on him now as he took her from tip to base, lips puffy from the constant attention, his eyes wide as he looked up at her, making eye contact.

She bit her lip and pushed him down hard, hilting him on her massive ebony shaft, dominating him with it. He felt it throb and pulse, harder than it had been. With a surprise he realized she was cumming, so deep inside his sore throat he could barely feel it as she deposited her load directly into his stomach without any need for him to swallow.

Finally, he'd done it, he'd made her cum. He was exhausted, pained and generally sore all over from being in such a cramped space for so long. But none of that mattered. He'd made her cum.

Slowly she pulled him up and off her flagging cock, leaving him, head resting on her thigh, panting with his eyes closed, recovering from the self-imposed ordeal.

"How the fuck did you last so long?..." Lucy asked gently, jealousy teeming in her voice.

Gemma let out a soft little chuckle, "Jerked off before I left work... Then again in the bathroom, before we came in here... Wanted to make her work for it. And fuck did she... Best head of my life, hands down, no contest."

Lucy swore under her breathe, "Aww fuck... I wish I'd had that idea..." she leaned back in her seat and he felt Gemma's hand gently caressing and unmessing his hair, that she had worked so diligently on just a few hours before.

Jamie breathed an inward sigh of relief. He'd sort of been tricked, sort of been manipulated into spending hours giving head. But he honestly didn't mind. He was just happy that he'd done good, that he hadn't wasted his time or hers.

As the movie came to a close he stayed between her thighs, too tired to move back into his seat for only the last few moments, enjoying the comfort of her fingertips skillfully arranging his blonde locks.

As the credits rolled and the house lights came on Jamie found himself blinking up into the light and into the beautiful faces of Kelly, Lucy and Gemma.

"...For fucks sake..." Kelly sighed, causing Jamie to put on a look of worry. "It's just not fair."

The three of them looked down at Jamie, nestled snugly between Gemma's thighs, his lipstick was all but gone, painted over Lucy's and mainly Gemma's shafts, but other than that, with his hair rearranged, he looked perfect. The makeup on his face and eyes unsmudged, his expression doe-eyed and wide with concern, not understanding what they were looking at.

"W-whats wrong?..." he asked, timidly.

Kelly shook her head and smirked a little, "You're too fucking beautiful for your own good."

He blushed softly and looked to Gemma. He saw an affection in her eyes that hadn't been there before. "Mm... And you're such a good girl..."

He felt a flush of pride rush through him at those two simple words. Good girl. He wanted to hear them again. Wanted to feel that.

"I... I did okay?" he said gently, smiling a little.

Gemma grinned, "Girl you just self-taught yourself to deepthroat just to get me off. If you weren't Kellys..."

"Heeey..." Kelly nudged Gemma, albeit playfully, "Mine..."

"Yeah I know I know. Just saying is all. She's a keeper."

Kelly looked down at Jamie and smirked knowingly, "Ooh I know. I'm working that part out..."

Gemma and Lucy spared a glance for each other before looking to Kelly, Lucy speaking first, "Kelly... Just who is she?... Where'd you find her?"

Kelly bit her lip and looked down at Jamie. He could see the internal debate in her mind, whether or not to tell them.

"...You know Caitlyn?"

Gemma grunted a little, "The woman who made you her bitch, yeah?"

"I'm not her bitch!" Kelly said defensively, voice a little louder now the other moviegoers were filing out of the theater, "Sometimes a girl just likes it rough you know?"

"I could give you-"

"Without being split in two, Gemma." Kelly smirked.

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Yeah but what's that got to do with her?"

"Alright... Well." Kelly sighed some, "Alright so Caitlyn's got a little brother, just turned eighteen."

There was a pregnant pause as Kelly left the two of them to make the connection.

"Oooh fuck..." Gemma breathed, hesitating, "Wait, didn't you say this sweetie got turned out?"

Kelly nodded, somber.

"That's just wrong." Lucy chimed in, "You mean your own sister turned you out?"

Jamie just nodded a little, looking so small, innocent and vulnerable between Gemma's thighs it triggered a spark of protection in all three of the girls looking down at him.

"Caitlyn asked if I could take her out for a day, make her up to look really pretty so she could have more fun with her tonight... I thought why not, would be fun, maybe I'd get to play with her too. I'd known Jamie for long enough anyway... Always was kinda cute, always sweet to me, always crushing on me..." Kelly explained, causing him to blush a little. "Now I don't want to hand her back, don't want Caitlyn to hurt her..."

"Jamie..." Gemma mused, "Cute name... We can't not send her home at the end of today... But maybe you could leave her with us for a few hours... Go round to Caitlyn's, enjoy a little 'rough fun'." she smirked, "After all, If Caitlyn sates herself on you she won't be able to play that game with her younger... Sister?"

Kelly pursed her lips. "...That does sound kinda fun actually. Can I trust her with you two?"

Lucy nodded emphatically, Gemma just grinned, speaking with a honied voice, "One hundred percent."

Kelly smiled, then paused, eyes shifting to Gemma, "Without splitting her in two?..."

"Oh I'm going to fuck her... You just gotta have faith that she can take it." she grinned.

Kelly sighed a little resigned and looked down at Jamie, "It's up to you... Feel safe with these two?"

Jamie looked up at the now affectionate gaze of Gemma and the excited hopeful one of Lucy and nodded a little. "I'm one of the girls. I know they'll look after me."

Kelly smiled and took out her phone, switching it on and eying the display... "I'll get myself over to Caitlyns... Make up some excuse for you and fuck her brains out..."

Gemma laughed a little, "You mean get pinned against a flat surface and railed."

"You're just jealous." Kelly huffed back and Gemma just grinned. "Bah, I'll see you soon enough... Take care of her."

"We will!" Lucy beamed brightly, watching as she walked off. Gemma and Lucy both helping Jamie unsteadily up, letting him find his feet.

He looked between them, blushing slightly, "Can we go back to yours?... I've never had a threesome before..."

Gemma and Lucy looked at each other and shared a look.

Lucy put her hand on Jamie's shoulder and squeezed gently, "Yes. Yes, we can."