Rites of the Deepwood Ch. 02

Story Info
A holy huntress unwinds with her goblin pet.
1.4k words
4.64
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour prior...

Witchhunter Kellis was a righteous woman. She followed the Church's edicts and risked her life to bring its foes to justice.

It was for this reason, she told herself, that a little private sin, in service of focusing her mind for the battle to come was forgivable, was it not?

In any case, at that moment, God's name was on her lips. The dark-skinned, middle-aged woman sat in her command tent, reclined in her Captain's chair as beneath her robes, Brigi, the goblin who'd guided them through the Deepwood up to this point, stood between her splayed legs sliding her tongue in little circles around the Captain's clit.

Kellis squirmed in place, her small clothes around her knees, hips bucking as she grabbed fistfuls of the little green woman's bright red hair.

"Yes, that's good, this was just what the doctor ordered," Kellis sighed with satisfaction.

Brigi looked up, replacing her tongue with two chubby green fingers which massaged Kellis' nub.

"Brigi eats the Captain's pussy good, yeah?" Brigi smirked, showing off her sharp lower fang."

"Very good, yes," Kellis purred, "You do your holy duty with remarkable skill. Now get back in there," she said, pushing Brigi's face down back down between her thighs.

After a few more minutes of the goblin dutifully licking and fingering, Kellis began to grind her pussy lips against Brigi's face as she neared orgasm.

Brigi stopped again.

"Mmm, god, I'm so close, why don't you finish me off already?"

"Brigi doesn't feel like it," replied the goblin with a coy smirk, "The Captain will have to make Brigi."

"Why you little brat," Kellis said with mock severity, biting her lip and standing up from her chair. "You will be punished for this defiance. Bend over your Captain's chair."

Brigi obeyed and bent over the chair, wiggling her butt in Kellis' direction.

Kellis lifted up Brigi's deerskin skirt to reveal her bare green cheeks.

"Why you dirty little slut," Kellis said with a gasp, "you've been going around all day like this!"

"Brigi likes it like that. Makes it easier for big strong tallfolk to get to Brigi's ass and pussy," she explained matter of factly.

"You clearly need to be disciplined," Kellis said and delivered a quick, gloved swat to Brigi's backside.

The goblin yelped as Kellis admired the handprint she'd left. She quickly delivered one, two, three more slaps to the goblin's green booty, each stroke eliciting another pleasurable yelp from the little woman.

"If you keep that up you're going to wake the entire camp. Is that what you want? For the whole camp full of humans to barge in and see you bent over with a spanked arse, begging for more punishment."

Brigi shuddered with glee and then said simply "Yes."

"Why you dirty little exhibitionist. We'll just have to silence you then, won't we?" Kellis said and took her own soaked knickers the rest of the way off and stuffed them into Brigi's mouth.

Brigi breathed deeply and let out another lustful exhalation.

"I see the palm of my hand isn't sharp enough for you," Kellis said, and produced a riding crop from amongst her belongings.

She delivered a quick lash to Brigi's left buttock, producing a squeal. Then another, and another, and another, alternating cheeks each time, careful not to lash the same spot twice. Kellis chuckled with satisfaction, touching herself a bit as she admired the pink and red hues from her lashing intermingling with the green of the goblin's skin.

"Now then, my little pet, since you took your punishment so well, you'll get a little reward," Kellis said, removing her undergarments from Brigi's mouth, "But first let's see to your spanked little arse."

Kellis took a jar of sweet-smelling ointment from her pack, scooped out an ample portion and rubbed it gently, sensuously onto Brigi's lashed buttocks.

"Oooo, that feels nice on Brigi's poor spanked bottom. Thank you, Captain."

"Oh, the bratty little goblin is thankful now, is she?" Kellis said, reaching down and touching Brigi's now dripping-wet pussy lips with her pinky and ring finger.

"More than anything," Brigi said, leaning back into the fingers, letting them penetrate her.

"Well, you certainly feel thankful," Kellis said, and began slowly finger-fucking Brigi from behind. Kellis probed Brigi's puckered asshole with her forefinger. "Does the dirty little goblin want a finger in her ass as well?"

Brigi pushed back onto the finger and said "Brigi would love the Captain's big, thick human finger in her ass."

"Good girl," Kellis replied and slid her finger inside Brigi's anus.

Brigi let out a little gasp, and Kellis carefully gave her a moment to adjust before going to work with her skilled hand, probing, wiggling, squeezing as Brigi writhed and moaned softly with each movement of Kellis' fingers.

The goblin squirmed with pleasure until finally she moaned, "Captain, Brigi is going to come!"

"You will come when your Captain orders it," Kellis said.

"Noooo Brigi's gonna come right now, Captain's fingers feel too good ah... Ahmmmmm!" Brigi intoned, mostly failing to stifle a moan as her pussy clamped down around Kellis fingers, drenching them with her juices.

"Why you disobedient little thing!" Kellis said, dry hand on her hip, "You are definitely going to have to make up for that one. Here, clean up this mess you made."

Kellis picked Brigi up and sat her down on the chair. Kellis held out her hand, wet with Brigi's juices and shoved her pinky, ring and middle fingers into Brigi's mouth, letting her taste herself. Brigi cleaned off Kellis' fingers and licked her lips.

"Tastes yummy," Brigi smiled and stood back up, "But not as good as Captain's pussy."

"There's a good girl," Kellis said, returning to her seat and spreading her knees, "Now get back in there and finish the job."

"Yes, Captain," Brigi said and hungrily returned to her work.

Kellis, by this point was so aroused from their game that she was already close. Brigi, realizing this, gently scratched her nails down Kellis' inner thighs as she finally brought her over the edge.

"Oh... oh... oh God forgive me... Mmmmmnah!" Kellis half-prayed half-moaned as the orgasm shook through her body like a spirit leaving its host.

Mere moments later, she resumed her businesslike air as if nothing had happened, donned a fresh pair of undergarments and said to Brigi "Thank you for your service, you may go now."

"Is... Captain gonna call for Brigi again?" Brigi asked, somewhat sheepishly.

Kellis stood there for a moment, pursuing her lips as if unsure of how to respond, before simply saying "If you are needed. Please go now before--"

At that moment the tent swung open and a young male junior hunter shouted "Cap'n, come quick we've found the... naked goblin?"

"I was merely instructing her in uh... proper protective gear for this weather. Don't you knock!?"

"Well it's a tent ma'am but uh..."

"Out with it, hunter!"

"The witch! Grunika, we found her, ma'am!"

"Idiot, lead with that next time!" Kellis snapped and bolted out of the tent, stumbling, and nearly falling over as her legs were still shaky from being eaten out mere minutes ago.

She mounted her horse only to realize--

"Captain forgot her riding crop!" Brigi called out to her, running out of the tent, now dressed again, albeit hastily in her deerskin top and loincloth.

"Ah yes, thank you, O helpful guide!" Kellis replied a bit too loudly to no one in particular as she took off into the woods.

***

As Kellis made her way through the woods in the direction the junior hunter had pointed her in, the sights she saw in the witch's wake horrified her. Her hunters' bodies ripped and torn asunder, left to rot or feasted on by otherworldly beasts.

The monsters paid her no mind. They had their flesh and were satiated for now. Kellis willed herself to ride onward despite the carnage. To her even greater disgust she heard moans of ecstasy rising up from the din. In the clearing to her right, she could make out the pink, fleshy shape of a succubus astride the body of one of her hunters who twitched and moaned as the creature rode his cock.

Kellis leveled her crossbow and fired twice, one into the demon's head and one into the man's. She spat with rage, and rode on.

We trained them better than this! Curse that witch and her wiles!

She turned the corner and found a group of her hunters staring dumbstruck out into the clearing. Kellis was too late. Before the witch's foul exhalation repeated the obvious she knew it. Grunika had won.