Rites of the Deepwood Ch. 01

Story Info
A witch undergoes a dangerous ritual to preserve her life.
1.5k words
4.42
3.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Grunika focused her mind and tried to steady her breathing as she smeared the bright red paint with two fingers across her brow and the bridge of her nose, then again vertically, across her eyes, forming a cross-cross pattern. She winced as she drank the bitter numbing tea, reminding herself of its purpose. Finally, she breathed deeply of the sacred incense that would allow her body to take a form fit for the ritual's designs.

She knew her time was short. She could already hear the sounds of the witchhunters' boots growing closer. With their numbers the monsters she'd conjured from the Dreaming would only hold them off for so long. They would buy time. Time, thankfully was all she needed.

She stood up from the fire, discarded her deerskin garments and stood naked, her skin, the hue of spent charcoal, illuminated from beneath by the fire, and from above by the light of the harvest moon. She was unsure if the goosebumps that covered her body were more from the autumn chill that swirled about her or from anticipation of what was to come.

She did not deny a certain fear at facing the ritual. It had been done before but the witches who attempted it died more often than not. Now though, with the witchhunters hot on her heels, she had the the choice of facing a drawn out death at their hands or risking it all on her own terms. The choice was obvious.

She donned her antler headdress and set the buck skull down upon the altar before her.

"I call upon thee, O He Who Shakes the Pines, Herald of Autumn, Keeper of the Sacred Grove. I bring you an offering: my body, that it might satisfy your lust, my womb, that I might bear thy seed and my spirit, that I might serve thee forever. I call upon thee by name: Ungul-Sha'ir, Ungul-Sha'ir, thrice I call thy name, Ungul-Sha'ir!"

For a moment nothing happened, and for a few panicked seconds Grunika worried that she had done something wrong; that she had failed. Those fears were immediately put to rest. the fire went out life a candle snuffed, leaving only the pale moonlight as a hulking shape rose up from around the altar as the buck skull rose with it, the vines and bits of earth and writhing, solid shadow eventually settling upon the form of a great hunched thing, with hands like a man or ape, a body like a great bear, green as the pines, with the buck skull, it's eyes now aglow with life, forming the head.

It lumbered toward Grunika, awkwardly at first and then with more purpose as it lunged toward her, one arm outstretched. She did not resist as it set upon her, and cast her down upon the forest floor. She felt its hot breath on her face as it loomed over her, supporting itself on one its forelimbs and pinning her down, wrists above her head and opened its mouth. Its long, slick, hot tongue let off steam in the cold of the night, as it coiled around her face, tasting her like a sweet treat before slithering it's way into her mouth and down her throat. The tea had dulled her gag reflex considerably but she still had to fight off the urge to heave as the taste of raw meat and chlorophyll filled her mouth.

Grasping green arms emerged from the beast's torso and began to roughly fondle her breasts, grabbing and squeezing and flicking her nipples with their nails, making them hard. It withdrew its tongue from her throat and went to work slipping and sliding across her breasts and belly. The beast sighed in lascivious reverie as its earthy-smelling saliva coated Grunika's nude, trembling form.

As it did so, Grunika felt vines creeping up around her ankles, roughly pulling her legs apart, exposing her already dripping wet pussy to the cool night air, before finally stiffening into woody shackles that fastened her to the ground as the god's long tongue migrated southward and licked her slit mixing its earthy juices with her own, eliciting a moan as the lustful beast hungrily slavered her clit and explored her insides before finally retracting.

As incredibly wet as she now was, still she watched with a mix of awe and terror as from between the back legs of the creature called Ungul-Sha'ir, a bulbous, phallic shaft formed. The pulsing member glowed a pale red, in stark contrast to the earth tones of the rest of the creature. Grunika inhaled sharply as the penis-like organ, the length of a man's forearm and near-enough as thick plunged inside her. As if anticipating her gasp the beast's nimble tongue lashed itself around Grunika's neck, stealing her breath and allowing only the the deepest, most desperate gasps purchase as over and over, with feverish rhythm, the forest god thrusted into her, it's full massive weight behind every gyration.

Grunika had practiced for this specifically and had plenty of experience fucking demons several times her size besides, so she'd had cocks this big before, and she was used to how rough a lust-mad monster could be at any size, but none of that truly prepared her for the experience of being taken by Ungul-Sha'ir. The way he moved, his hot breath and saliva steaming all over her in the cold night, his shambling form shifting with each thrust of his divine rod, it was less like fucking a creature and more like fucking a landslide or an earthquake.

Grunika's face began to change color and she felt herself getting lightheaded. She endeavored not to lose herself, not to pass out, not to miss her one chance at survival but she was so drunk on the sweet, spicy cocktail of agony and ecstasy being delivered with hungry, savage glee by Ungul-Sha'ir and the thrusting of his enormous god-cock. She was dimly aware of the sound of boots getting ever closer, but the ritual wasn't done yet. Not until--

And then, as if on cue, Ungul-Sha'ir loosened his tongue's grip on her throat and released her hands just long enough to flip her over on her stomach. The god's midsection bulged and the grasping green arms which had continued to massage her breasts now came attached to a whole humanoid body, sans head, complete with a foot-long erect penis, dangling down from Ungul-Sha'ir's larger, beastial form. The green man trembled as he straddled her from behind and yanked her roughly back by her long, white hair. She let out a hiss through gritted teeth as he inserted his verdant cock between her cheese and into her anus. The greater beast fucked her pussy as the green man fucked her ass in alternating rhythm, like a bellows, one pulling out to the tip while the other buried itself in her insides down to the hilt.

She moaned and grunted as both her holes were relentlessly ravished, her body like jelly as waves of pleasure overwhelmed the pain of being fucked so roughly. The grove keeper let out a victorious roar as he neared climax and his twin members began to twitch and tremble amid the witch's insides.

Now, Grunika thought with her last lucid thought.

As the forest god pumped Grunika's ass and pussy full of his hot, sticky seed, the magic circle beneath the two of them, which Grunika had hidden with leaves and soot suddenly lit up. Her trap was sprung.

The beast released the grip of its various appendages and let out a confused bay.

Grunika, meanwhile, felt the change so subtly she wasn't even sure if it had worked at first but sure enough, that which penetrated her was now a part of her and she let out a triumphant cackle as she with unnatural strength, shoved the great beast off her on its back as it laid there, dazed and confused. She glistened in the moonlight every inch of her slathered his fluids both hers and the god's, as she admired her new long, thick cock, feeling the unfamiliar new weight as she swayed her hips, sauntering towards Ungul-Sha'ir's prone form. Wasting no more time, she set upon it, a few experimental thrusts at first, then more aggressively as she adjusted to the sensation.

The god bayed as the witch bred its newfound womb with her stolen cock. She dug her nails into its haunches for leverage as she felt her climax approaching.

"Thou art bested, O Keeper. Thy flesh shalt be my refuge and my seed thy shackles. I shall rise again from thine hollow corpse one day as surely as I emerged from my mother's womb. Because I, Grunika, Witch of the Deepwood shalt never die, this I swear before thee and all other gods who would mock my power. So it is vowed, so then shalt it be!" she said, letting out one last groan as she filled Ungul-Sha'ir's insides with her enchanted semen.

Just as she finished, collapsing onto the now motionless god, she could make out blurry shapes, clad in witchhunter red filing into the clearing.

"Thou art too late," she cackled in a lust-drunk rasp as the earth around Ungul-Sha'ir rose up to bear him back from whence he had arisen.

"You'll burn for your crimes all the same, witch!" said the severe, dark-skinned lead witchhunter as she slapped handcuffs onto Grunika's wrists.

"By all means, if thou needst kindling, I would be happy to oblige. But be ye warned: a little spark doth beget a raging flame."

TO BE CONTINUED