All Comments on 'Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 02'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this chapter was very definitely necessary to the overall story. It still leaves some gaps like what happens if the husband is submissive and the wife isn’t? Lol, I can honestly say I’ve never read any of the 50 Shades of Grey books and don’t intend to. I’ve seen enough excerpts and promotional information to understand that the author messed up big time, Mr Grey comes across as more of an abusive arsehole stalker than a Dom.

It made me wonder if you’re going for shock value when it mentioned “ sadistic, degrading and humiliating experience” I can only hope that it doesn’t go beyond my limits as I’m really interested in reading this. Please don’t think of that comment as an attempt to influence your writing, you should write what you want to write otherwise what’s the point?

That said I know I’m very wary of only the husband holding the safe word. You moved straight past DD into Master:Slave territory, should be an experience.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you again for the perceptive comments, Tess from the UK. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your following my story and commenting on it. I actually started writing this chapter first. Then when I realized I'd gotten about 10 pages in Word without any action yet, I decided to restructure. Frankly, I'm glad I did. I think it's working better to hook readers in with the heavy punishment scene first, and then pull back for the backstory here. Then I can ramp it back up in the next chapter.

I may well go beyond your limits with certain activities in the final chapter. I'm certainly going beyond mine. I'm using this story as an excuse to go even darker than usual, and not reign in the darker impulses. However, nobody should be damaged beyond what they went through in the first chapter. Who knows, they may even like it!

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the other anonymous commenter: You seriously came to Nonconsent/Reluctance without expecting to find sick and stupid here?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am re-reading this chapter a few times as I have read the entire set so far (except for a later darker ending). I wanted to get my thoughts down so that I can comprehend the uniqueness of the story. I often times look for plausibility of what happens in a story. I find this to be somewhat unique in that Dana can get her jollies off by hurting and humiliating people under the guise of marriage counseling. I wanted to find out just what Dana and Dave talked about and what he would be getting out of these counseling sessions. It looks like Brooke gets the short end of the session and Dave gets the best. I had hoped that Dana can address Dave's "Anger Management" problem since Brooke kissed a guy and Dave hired an outside agency to get rid of the blackmailer. Odd twist that Brooke wanted to really try to make amends and Dave was reluctant at first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...