River City Superheroine Ch. 04

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: River City in Grace's absence.
2.2k words
4.33
1.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

Oliver was working late, again. It sucked working for the Three Kings, but he needed the money. And it wasn't all bad; his dick throbbed a bit thinking back to his encounter with the super. Everyone could see she had a sexy body, but who knew she was such a slut? It felt like she needed his cock in her mouth, and she drank all his cum too!

Thinking of that wonderful blowjob, he was sure it was the best he'd ever had, maybe the best he ever would have. Fuck, I'll need to go home and jerk off again, he thought. Sure he could go to the Scarlet Lounge and pay a stripper to bang him, but nothing really compared anymore. He checked his phone. It had been three weeks since he gave the super his number, yet still no messages. He sighed. Of course not. Why would a superhero text him for a hookup? It just sounds ridiculous. His cock was really stiff now. Fuck, he might have to jerk off here before he went home.

He looked around. The warehouse was empty; everyone else had gone home already. He pulled out his dick and started stroking. He thought about the super's big tits, how turned on she got from sucking his cock, and especially how she let him fuck her face. He -

"Ahem," a voice said behind him.

Oliver's blood ran cold. He was fired for sure. He turned his head and saw a gorgeous woman wearing a skintight bodysuit, her cleavage straining against her lowered zipper, and a smirk wearing red lipstick. An ornate mask covered her upper face.

"M-Masquerade?" Oliver asked in disbelief. "What are you...? Take what you want, I promise I won't say anything!" The thief had been causing problems for months for the Three Kings, and rumor was she was just as likely to send you to the hospital as she was to end up on her knees. Oliver thought it best to play it safe.

Masquerade sauntered up to him, her chest bouncing with every step. "Is that so? Anything I want?" She stood right in front of him now.

He gulped and nodded, trying not to stare at her boobs threatening to burst from her bodysuit. He went to put his deflating erection away.

"Not so fast," she said. "I want your cock." Masquerade reached out, batted his hands away, and started stroking his shaft back to life.

Unlike with the super, Oliver had the foresight not to question his good fortune this time, but he couldn't hide the bewildered look on his face.

"You said I could have anything I want." Masquerade answered his unasked question and got on her knees.

Oliver's eyes widened. Turns out there was truth to the rumor after all. Masquerade's soft lips wrapped around his cock head, and Oliver started seeing stars. He could do nothing but moan as the thief's warm mouth made love to his cock. She swallowed his shaft and licked his head with every bob, and Oliver couldn't hold on. After not longer, his whole body stiffened and his cock erupted without warning.

Unperturbed by the first few spurts that landed on her face, Masquerade stroked him and sucked eagerly on his tip until Oliver was dry. Oliver, overwhelmed by pleasure, sat down on a nearby box.

Masquerade smiled as she licked the cum off her face. "So, who did you like better?"

Oliver, still panting from exhaustion, couldn't gather his thoughts. "What?"

"Me or the super, who gives the better blowjob?"

He could only open and close his mouth, speechless. What could he say? He promised the super he wouldn't tell anyone about the blowjob.

"Can't say, huh?" Masquerade walked over to Oliver and straddled him. "I'll give you something she didn't."

"What do you m-" Oliver was interrupted by Masquerade kissing him, but that might not be the right word. It was like she was dominating his mouth with her tongue. After a few minutes of passionate tongue wrestling, Oliver felt his cock stiffen again, and Masquerade felt it too. She got up and unzipped her body suit, giving him a view of her beautiful bronze body and her big breasts. Oliver saw her nipples were hard already. Masquerade straddled him again, this time sliding his cock into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Oliver muttered. He could feel she was wet already, and she was so tight.

"Oh, yeah! Your thick cock feels even bigger inside me," Masquerade moaned. She started thrusting her hips, and Oliver almost came. Her big globes jiggled right in his face. He reached out and squeezed them. Masquerade moaned.

"Do you like my pussy? I bet it's much tighter than the super's. Mmm, yeah!" Masquerade laid it on thick with an exaggerated moan.

"Hmm - ahh - fuck!" Oliver could only pant and moan. He was doing everything he could not to explode right away. He started thrusting with her movements, and reached a hand down to finger her clit.

"Fuck yeah! Don't sto -!" Masquerade cut off mid sentence. Oliver saw her freeze and quiver, and he felt her pussy tighten and spasm as she orgasmed wordlessly. He couldn't believe it. He made Masquerade cum! After a minute, she got off of his cock and got on her knees.

"What are you doing? Oh, fuck!" Oliver was cut off by Masquerade enveloping his cock in her tits. She fucked him with her big boobs. So soft and warm, he knew he couldn't last.

"I'm gonna - I'm gonna," he started.

"Give it to me!" Masquerade pushed her tits together more tightly, making sure to rub his sensitive tip with every thrust.

"Ahh! Fuck!" Oliver yelled, and his cock erupted for the second time that night. He saw his spunk spurt out from between Masquerade's chest, painting her tits and face with her load. Once he finished, Masquerade cleaned off his cock with her mouth which elicited another groan from Oliver.

"She really knows how to pick 'em," Masquerade said. The thief stood up. "Now, tell me what you know about the 3 Kings Gang."

--

After a successful night out, Masquerade did what she always did. She went home, showered, and air-dried in the nude. She looked out at the night lights of River City from the floor to ceiling windows of her high-rise apartment; crime really does pay. And it certainly paid tonight, Masquerade thought, as she counted the jewels she had taken from the warehouse. In truth, she knew the jewels were just a bonus - she had really been after the cock of that thug she fucked tonight. Having seen the super devolve into a total slut while sucking him off, she had to try him for herself. His cock was quite good, but nothing to write home about in her opinion. Masquerade resolved that she'd need to try fucking the super next.

The thief looked at her naked body in her window's reflection, and felt herself get wet thinking about fucking the super, making that little whore eat her out. Masquerade closed her eyes and gently teased her own body at the thought. She rubbed her hands all along her athletic body, squeezing her firm ass and massaging her tits. Masquerade sighed; the super hadn't been seen in months, so Masquerade knew her daydream was unlikely. She opened her eyes again. Masquerade saw another figure reflected in the window, standing behind her.

"What the fu-," Masquerade started to say. But before she could turn around, the figure moved impossibly quickly. The thief found herself pressed against the window and her arms pinned behind her.

"Let me go!" Masquerade yelled. She tried to wriggle herself out, but her assailant seemed to overpower her with ease, despite the slender frame Masquerade could see in the window's reflection.

"I think you can tell that's not happening," she heard a female voice say, "so why don't you be a good girl and stay still?"

Masquerade felt her pussy twitch at hearing her assailant's commanding tone, but she continued to struggle. "No! Tell me what you want, you bitch!"

"Fine," the woman said, "I can see you need some trust."

The woman let go of Masquerade and stepped back, and Masquerade turned around. The woman had platinum-blonde hair, and she was dressed in a half-black, half-white unitard that showed off her long, slender legs; she also wore a domino mask. Masquerade felt her pussy twitch again upon seeing the beautiful woman. She knew she probably couldn't beat this woman in a fight, so she'd have to think of another way out.

"My name is Domino," the woman said. "Turn back around now please."

"Hmph, alright," Masquerade said, making sure to stick her ass out and spread her arms out on the glass. Her best bet out of this was to do what she did best: seduce. Domino pressed her body up against Masquerade's back, trapping the thief between the cool window and Domino's warm body. Masquerade bit her lip to stop herself from moaning at the sensation. Domino is taking the bait, but I can't lose control of myself.

"I have a proposal for you," Domino whispered in Masquerade's ear. Domino put a hand on Masquerade's ass and started rubbing. It's working, Masquerade thought.

"I'm listening," Masquerade purred.

"What do you know about the Three Kings?" Domino's breath tickled Masquerade's ear and neck, sending shivers down her spine. Masquerade felt her pussy get wet at the sensation.

"Oh not much," she lied. "They're some sort of gang, right?

Domino placed a hand on Masquerade's shoulder. Her other hand reached between Masquerade's legs and softly rubbed around the thief's already-wet pussy lips. Masquerade gasped as Domino teased her. Damn, she's good.

"Are you sure that's all you know?" Domino asked coyly. Her fingers circled the entrance to Masquerade's pussy, and Masquerade could hear herself getting wetter and wetter. She wanted Domino to stick her fingers in so badly; Masquerade could barely stand the teasing anymore.

"Yes, really! Why would I know anything el - Ah!" Masquerade's response was cut off by her own uncontrolled moan. Domino had stuck two fingers deep into Masquerade's sopping pussy and had now started fingering at a medium, steady rhythm.

"Cut the crap, Masquerade," Domino said. Masquerade could only let out a surprised yelp through her moans. She closed her eyes in bliss. Domino continued. "I know who you are, Masquerade. Real name: Catherine Lee. If you're smart, you'll hear me out. And agree."

"Ah, ah, ah, AH!" Masquerade could only pant and moan. Her hands grasped futilely for purchase on the glass.

"I want you to help me take down the Three Kings. You and the super," Domino said.

Masquerade was barely listening. She had lost control; Masquerade could think only of her imminent climax. Her whole body flexed, and she knew she was right at the edge. "I'm - ah! - I'm gonna - ah! - d-don't stop!" Masquerade managed to eke out through her moans. Right as she felt like her body was going to explode, Masquerade felt Domino's fingers stop.

"W-what, why?" Masquerade could only whimper in disappointment as her orgasm ebbed away. Masquerade opened her eyes. The window was fogged up from her body heat, so she couldn't look at Domino.

Domino spoke. "You think I'm just some idiot cop? Or warehouse worker? That you can just fuck and get out of trouble? Give me an answer!" Domino fingered Masquerade, even harder than before.

Masquerade's whole body re-ignited in pleasure. "FUCK! Yes! Yes! I'll help! Just fuck me!" she screamed.

Domino sighed, and Masquerade could feel her whole body relax in relief. "Thank you. Honestly, I'm glad you agreed," Domino said. "I wouldn't be able to keep myself from fucking you much longer."

Domino got on her knees behind Masquerade's outstretched ass, continuing to finger her all the while, and started licking Masquerade's taut asshole.

It was too much for Masquerade. "Ah! AHH! AHHH!" she screamed louder than ever as she exploded in ecstasy. Her whole body shook; she felt like she was on fire. After a long while, she turned around at Domino. Her face and domino mask were drenched in Masquerade's pussy juice, and Masquerade felt herself burn with lust. She tackled Domino onto the couch, and the two locked lips. Their tongues swirled together, and Masquerade rubbed Domino's nipples through her costume. Domino gasped in pleasure.

The thief pulled Domino's leotard fabric aside to reveal Domino's gleaming, shaved pussy. They crossed their legs together and kissed, the lips of their mouths meeting at the same time as the lips of their pussies.

They were both so wet; Masquerade and Domino grinded their slick pussies together. Their clits rubbed together and pure pleasure jolted through.

"Fuck! Mmm! Ah! Ah!" Domino moaned into Masquerade's mouth. Masquerade moaned back.

"Don't stop," Domino half whispered, half moaned. She gripped Masquerade's thighs. "Cum with me!"

"I'm close too," Masquerade whispered back.

They locked lips and kissed once more.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" The two screamed together.

This time, both their bodies convulsed as they each felt an orgasm rock through them in unison. Domino collapsed in Masquerade's arms, both still shaking from their climax.

Fade to black. Afterwards, they're both talking while naked after showering. More expo on Eden and how she works at 3k, and waiting for Grace.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers