All Comments on 'River Fun'

by jalfredprufrock

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Very hot

Your story was well written and very arousing to me. I am a straight cocksucker, I love sucking cock but I still love being with women. I have never had anal sex, but you made it sound hot. I am looking for a friend that wants a regular cocksucker and that will be happy with just getting his cock sucked whenever he needs it. I have learned that the more I suck cock the more I crave it. It has also been a fantasy that he would bring a friend along and have me suck his friend also. Sorry I got sidetracked, anyway I loved this story and hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Knob" is the least sexy word in existence.

.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 5 years ago
Great story.

Great story. You were lucky to find your calling and passion for sucking cock at that stage of your life. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And Kevin?

Get back together with Kevin and maybe introduce Kevin to sucking YOUR cock. The two of you seem comparable. This could get to be very sexy very fast!

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 5 years ago
Knob sucker

I'd let you suck my knob and quench your thirst- and certainly reciprocate, thanks for sharing your story.

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
That Moment

I suppose it actually gets even better with experience but, that moment, when you feel for the first time a guy's naked cock head touching your puckered hole, it's for real and you are going to be taking his load up inside you, is pretty hard to beat! I was so horny that I think I shot my first load before he was all the way inside me. He had been fucking me with a condom for a couple of years so it didn't hurt but I told him I needed to have his cum inside me. We haven't used condoms since.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Please keep writing

I love stories about a guy's first time being a bottom for another guy - or guys.

I've favorited all 3 of your stories, await more.

Don

69stroker6969stroker69almost 3 years ago

I loved the story. Very well written. You paced yourself and I found that the story made me wish I was the person you were writing about. At this point I am addicted to cock and cum. I love a nice hard cock responding to my oral efforts and more recently have found the pleasure of being fucked. I hope you continue to share your stories with us.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Make sure to never lose touch with your school friend, let him bring it up when/if he wants/needs

A friends blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I never sucked a cock until I was in my 50's but I do remember jerking off thinking about sucking off a friend I had seen naked many times after gym class. I would go home after school and put my own sweaty underwear on my face and inhale thinking about Paul's cut cock and how he looked in his jockstrap as he was undressing for the shower. I always came so hard as I was inhaling my own sweaty underwear pretending it was Paul's scent I was experiencing, I knew from that time that one day I would try sucking a cock. I often thought of other friends different dicks too, always leading to good strong releases all over my stomach, chest and even my face and headboard at times. Those were the days!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. don't know how I missed it when you first posted it. Sex was good and hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous