All Comments on 'Riverside Ravishing'

by Laskald

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
pervynagakingpervynagakingover 4 years ago
Really hot. A little short, though

Good narration. I liked the chemistry between the characters. It was a little short, though: he could have done so many more things to her.

Also, the setting was somewhat underused; I can only hope for a sequel that explores a little more of the outdoors or the seclusion.

All in all, good story.

LaskaldLaskaldover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I am planning on doing more with these two don't worry.

GentleClaspingHandGentleClaspingHandover 4 years ago
Very good, a little more gentle than it needed to be

This was very hot, and I enjoyed it in a prurient way. However, once you've established that they have a safe word, that the characters aren't choosing to use, I think that you can temporarily dismiss with the reassurances on her only faking her fear, etc, that are sprinkled throughout the more intense moments. You can say she had fear in her voice. You can say that he treated her as though she was a plaything. And then, you can dispense with that potentially frightening roughness at the end with the sweet aftercare that you put in.

It's just my taste though, I like my erotica rougher than I like my real life sex, I may be weird that way.

Overall, I look forward to seeing more! You are talented with the descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous