RMN Pt. 02: Amies Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful."

Then he moved in close, wrapped her in his arms, and they kissed.

Then she shoved him away and grabbed his shirt and quickly unbuttoned it, nearly ripped it off him.

Then went for his trousers.

Then for his pants.

Then she was going for his cock when he stopped her.

"Sorry, not if you want more than a bunny-fuck. I know me, so please let me be in charge this first time."

* * * * *

He led her to the bed, kissed her thoroughly, then gently lowered her back down onto the edge of the bed, with her feet still on the floor. Then, kneeling between her legs, he commenced kissing and sucking halfway up the inside of her thighs, one side then the other, each a little higher than the last.

She whimpered, groaned, and moaned at the slow progress, but he wouldn't be hurried; until, finally, moving her legs across his shoulders, he reached her oil well; and then was sampling her liquid gold.

He fed through uncounted climaxes, until she was the equivalent of a slug -- boneless, wet, slimy; and, of course, 'sluggish'.

Raising her knees in the crook of his elbows, he entered her slowly, relishing her slickness, and warmth, and pressure.

She groaned at his entry. He did not feel that he was over-endowed; just, perhaps, slightly thicker than 'normal'. At least, that was what his 'partners' that had had more experience had told him.

He tried, valiantly, to hold out. But she won! He was not up to withstanding the lure of her -- and the memory of her at the table. He stopped moving, to remove the sensations that moving within her created; and concentrated -- very hard -- to suppress the need to immediately ejaculate.

"Last chance," he panted, "inside -- or outside?"

"Inside-inside-inside. Oh, please! Inside!"

He relaxed. Stiffened -- and filled her -- in what felt, to her, as one... loonnnggg... soft... pulse.

She climaxed.

He started fucking her again.

And she was lost. It was only a few months since her last young stud, and he had satisfied her.

But he was nowhere near as good as Freddie was 'proving' to be.

* * * * *

By the time Freddie had climaxed for his third and final time in this, their first, bout of passion, there was almost no ejaculate; but Marion was long past being aware of any deposits after all her additional climaxes. As he, at last, deflated and slipped out of her, sagging down onto the bed, her support probe was removed, so she collapsed sideways off her knees and elbows.

Her final thought as she slipped into the dark was that she had to recruit him for the Web.

* * * * *

Needless to say, perhaps -- but that wasn't her -- only -- collapse into her personal dark during the general darkness of the night.

* * * * *

End of Part 2

12