Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her and kept pounding her and came in her ass. She rolled over on her belly and just laid there in the grass with her legs just spread slightly and her perfect ass pushed up a little. They rolled her over and her legs just flopped open and her perfect tits were standing at attention.

"Alex, I can't."

Bill hadn't fucked her and he entered her from behind. I heard an "umph" but that was it. She just laid there.

I pulled a joint from my shirt pocket and lit it while she was getting fucked again. Bill came and rolled off of her and she just laid there for a quite few minutes.

Finally, Kim started to perk up and sat up. She was definitely a mess but was still beautiful. I handed her the sarong and she loosely wrapped herself. We were all sitting there Kim slid close to me.

I offered her a hit but she just waved it away and smiled at me. I passed it around with the guys as they started putting their clothes on. They were all college kids from URI and were in some summer program there. Nice kids. One kid went and got a few beers from their car and They stopped drinking their beers and I watched them watching her.

She looked at them and said, "it felt so good."

Everyone laughed.

"For us too Kim" one of them said.

We partied for a while and she was quiet. She passed out on my shoulder.

"I've got to get her home guys. She's had enough"

I picked her up, put her dripping body back in the car and she curled up into a ball on the passenger seat.

"Thanks Man. She's incredible. If you ever want a repeat performance let us know."

I said "Probably not but you never know."

I turned my car around and drove out. By this time the traffic jam was gone. It had gotten near dark. We drove silently for quite a while. Kim was the first to speak.

"Do you still love me?"

"Oh Honey, I love you more than ever."

But I acted like such a slut, why would you ever want to be with me again?" I'm so embarrassed.

"Kim, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever met both inside and out. Nothing could make me happier than to see you fulfill a fantasy and truly enjoy releasing your uninhibited lust. I could never love anyone more for sharing this amazing experience with me."

After a while she started moving around and used one of the beach towels to clean herself up.

"yuck"

She finally put her bikini back on and fell asleep.. By the time we got home, a few hours later, she had already soaked through her bottoms. We went upstairs, and I kissed her deeply, looked into her eyes

"I love you Kim." I wanted to make love but I knew she was sore.

I put her in the shower and lovingly washed her and sponged her body from top to bottom. As I shampooed her hair, and washed her pussy and ass with the sponge very slowly and gently. She just cooed. I carried her to bed and crawled in next to her. We both slept deeply.

12