Road Trip

Story Info
An older couple make a long trip more enjoyable.
1.5k words
4.46
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him stifle a third yawn in as many miles. They had been on the road for a few hours with about three more left. A sign announcing a rest area ten miles ahead whizzed by. She quickly formed a plan.

"I'm cold," she said briskly rubbing her arms.

"It's all in your head. Just think warm thoughts."

She pulled a blanket from behind the seat, reclined back slightly, and wrapped it around her.

He glanced at her serene face and smiled saying, "Have a nice nap".

She waited a few moments then barely opened her left eye as he finished another drink of coffee followed by vigorously shaking his head. Her left hand moved to the top of his right thigh, snaking slowly up his leg. The motor home swayed.

"Something wrong?" she asked innocently. Her hand moved in a slow pulsing fashion toward his zipper.

"What the hell do you think, woman? That sort of stuff without any warning is dangerous!"

"Really? How so?" she asked in a simple tone while her hand deftly pulled opened his shorts.

"It makes it damn hard to concentrate on driving, that's how so!"

She felt his erection through the underwear then slowly began rubbing the full length of his shaft.

"Well...if you want me to stop, I will," she replied.

He was silent as her hand worked its magic. A slight smile came over his face.

"Well....no real harm done I suppose. I think we need to pull over and take a little nap. Saw a sign about a rest area ahead."

"So, you don't want me to stop?"

"Just keep your hand still and hold the thought. Better yet, how about getting the bed ready?"

She squeezed his erection then slowly slid her fingers away. He almost climaxed but years of practice allowed her to draw out the caress without going too far.

While he scouted for the most remote part of the rest area she walked back to the rear of the motor home and opened up the bed. Quickly shedding all clothing she crawled under the sheets.

He parked the motor home far from any prying eyes, closed all the curtains and walked back. She lay in the bed appearing to be asleep. He removed his clothes and joined her.

He admired her beauty for a moment then ran his left hand gently along her ribs. She let out a loud laugh then instantly covered her mouth. Her sparkling eyes had the expression of a lover who still found him extremely attractive after over thirty years of marriage. His eyes showed love and lust.

They lay on their sides facing each other. The man leaned toward his love applying long and tender kisses. One hand softly stroked her shoulder length salt and pepper hair while the kisses moved to her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. Slowly, his hand moved down her neck to her shoulder. He gently pushed her shoulder so she lay on her back.

"You are so sexy and beautiful," he whispered, "how do you do it?"

"Well...," she said running her index finger up and down his chest hairs," I married this incredibly sexy and horny guy so I get a lot of practice."

He gave a slight laugh then held her wrists on the pillow between her head and the headboard. The index finger of his free hand moved down her chest making long lazy circles around her left breast as though going up a path. His mouth caressed her neck causing her to stretch her head back when he found the sensitive erotic spot. After a few moments of passionate licking they resumed kissing. They French kissed all while all his fingers moved slowly around her breast. As the path approached her nipple his hand slid over to the right breast.

"Oh...you are so mean," she said in mock irritation.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Getting me all excited then switching," she replied.

.

"Hmmmmm...it doesn't seem fair does it?" he said sympathetically. "Let's try this."

As his hand traced a path around the right breast, his tongue followed the path blazed on her left breast. She moaned softly and shifted her body anticipating the fingers and tongue approaching her erect nipples. He gently kissed her left nipple then the right one. Coming back to the left nipple, he licked it repeatedly then blew a long cool breath over it. Meanwhile the right breast was being stroked by his free hand.

She felt both nipples straining as his hand and tongue went round and round the areola. Finally, he kissed her right nipple then sucked it while his fingers moved slowly toward her navel. The soft tickling of her torso and the sexual arousal instinctively caused her to reach for his hand but the moment she moved his grip on her wrists tightened.

"Not yet", he said.

"You are DEFINITELY mean."

But the twinkle in her eye said she was loving this.

While he alternated sucks, kisses, and licks between breasts his finger tips lay flat on her stomach making more circles. Each loop continued moving farther down her body until he felt her pubic hair. He relaxed the grip on her wrists knowing she would not interfere. His hand glided past her womanhood and began massaging her upper and inner thighs.

She spread her legs wide but he showed no signs of being in any hurry to enter. The erotic massage and foreplay continued for some minutes. As the sexual tension reached a new plateau she felt a finger enter her vagina massaging her G-spot.

"My, my, you are wet," he said approvingly.

"That's because you are so good at pleasing me," she whispered.

"That's because you are a great teacher."

He began carefully rubbing an area just past her outer lips and on her mons. Then he alternated between rubbing the outer lips and G-spot followed by lightly rubbing her clit. She responded by bending her legs and arching her back.

The stimulation increased in speed and intensity. Just as she was going to climax, he stopped.

"You are more than mean!" she gasped grabbing the bed sheet.

He smiled, kissed both nipples, licked the left one, and started rubbing her again. After the fifth time of being denied an orgasm she was almost in tears.

He reached into the small nightstand and pulled out the vibrator. She was so caught up in sexual ecstasy and frustration that she didn't notice until she heard the familiar whirring.

He rubbed the rabbit along her inner thighs and vulva before slowly guiding it in. This moved her to a new level of excitement. Mercifully, he simply left the vibrator inside and she quickly experienced an explosive orgasm. He pulled the vibrator out until she came down from her high. Then he reinserted it again while kissing and sucking her breasts. The second orgasm was as intense as the first. The pattern repeated until she asked him to stop after the fourth climax.

After a few moments she softly ran her hand up and down his penis causing it to stiffen even more. As she sensed he was about ejaculate she deftly squeezed the bulb, waited a moment, then started again. He looked at her quizzically.

"Two can play at this game," she said.

"God, I love it when you try to get revenge," he replied.

She brought him to the edge four times then on the fifth watched as his seed spilled onto his belly. She licked up all his sperm.

"I love watching you climax because of my fingers," she whispered.

They cuddled for long minutes until dozing off to sleep. About thirty minutes later he awoke then slowly got out of bed, dressed, and resumed the journey.

She was unaware of anything until she heard him yell, "Fifteen minutes...You awake?"

Suddenly waking up made her disoriented then complete recollection crashed in.

"Why didn't you wake me sooner?" she said hurriedly dressing.

"I've been trying to wake you," he retorted, "but you were sound asleep."

As she finished final touches, the motor home came to a stop. She heard a door open and what seemed like a herd of small horses running toward them.

"Granma! Granpa!" yelled three little voices.

She descended from the coach amid a shower of hugs and kisses. Two young adults emerged from the house.

"Mom! Dad! It's good to see you again," said their daughter.

After exchanging hugs and handshakes the men walked inside with the kids. The women stopped and talked.

"You and Dad always look so refreshed after this long trip. Jim and I are exhausted when we come to visit you. How do you do it?" she asked.

Her mother smiled and said cryptically, "I think you are old enough to know. I'll tell you after the kids are safely in bed tonight."

They walked into the house with the focus changing to grandchildren while her daughter wondered about the secret for surviving a long road trip.