Road Trip Ch. 02 - Coming Home

Story Info
Woman from Road Trip comes over to return blanket.
2k words
4.67
1.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bumped into road trip girl (FF, or friend's friend if you recall) at the club. She was with her partner so I kept it to a cordial hi hello how are you. I didn't mention the trip, not knowing if she had told him anything.

She passed by last Saturday "to return the blanket". As she had not washed it, but had kept it as it was, folded in a sealed bag, I asked her why she was returning it if she was so careful to preserve the stains and her aroma from our encounter.

"Did you come here hoping for a repeat?" I asked her. She hung her head. I told her to lift her skirt and show me her panties. She balked, "But you have your family here." (My sister Sally and my Aunt Julie were there too).

I told her, "They are aware of our road trip. In fact, most of the people on Reddit and on Literotica know what you did on that trip." (FF knew too, I'd sent her the link to Lit).

"That was different, we were alone", she still hesitated.

"It turned you on something fierce to show one person. Go on, triple your shame and your arousal."

She looked about ready to cry, but I also saw a telltale sign - little droplets sliding down her inner thighs.

"Your mind says no, but your pussy says yes please. Look at your arousal leaking down your thighs."

She went "Omg, no!", and looked down. As she looked, another dribble came down.

"Honey, no one leaks like that on being asked to show their knickers. You came here already aroused, hoping to be made to do nasty things, didn't you?"

I didn't think anyone could go redder, but she did.

Like a curtain rising in the theatre, slowly she started to lift her skirt.

She got it up to her waist, and I told her to hold it up there and to give us a twirl. Front and back, her white panties were soaked and transparent. Her lips were clearly visible, pressed against the cloth, opening up like petals on a flower. Her bottom cheeks, rounded and pink, were clearly outlined, partly transparent where her leakage had seeped to the back.

As we looked, she dribbled out some more. I told her, "You are going to spill on our floor. Take them off."

"Please, they are holding a bit in. If you make me take them off, there'll be nothing to stop me going directly onto the tiles," she begged. I just caught onto "if you make me".

"We'll give you fresh dry ones and you can add these to the blanket. Now take them off." When I told her that, she took them off right away, stepped out of them and added them to the blanket bag.

Is there anything more erotic, I wonder, than the sight of a young woman bending over, showing her cleavage, as she slides her panties down her legs for you?

She'd let her skirt drop. I told her, "Skirt up again, tuck it into your waistband. I want to enjoy the view once again."

When I said that, she tucked up her skirt, turned her back to us, and squatted down as if to pee, repeating the views she had given me on our trip.

After a few seconds I told her to get up and get fresh panties. "Get them? I don't know where you keep them," she said, confused.

"Silly girl, you are not getting clean ones, just fresh. Take Julie's", I suggested, as I winked at Julie to play along.

Julie announced, "After seeing this display, I doubt mine will be any fresher. Take Sally's."

FF looked at each of us in turn, not knowing what to do. Sally took pity and said, "Come, little one, take mine."

FF came and knelt by where Sally sat, and started to slide her hands under her dress. Sally stopped her, "You don't get them for free, little one. It will cost you two kisses."

FF looked down, suddenly shy. "I've never kissed a girl before." Sally replied, "After you kiss me, you still won't have kissed a girl. I am all grown up, you know."

Her little joke eased the tension FF was feeling, and we all had a little giggle. Sally reminded her, "Come, FF, my kiss first, and do hurry, you are about to drip onto the floor."

Blushing again, FF leaned forward and put her lips to Sally's. She did nothing more, so Sally put an arm around FF's neck to hold her in place, and slowly flicked her tongue around FF's lips, round and round, again and again, moistening them with her saliva. She pushed her tongue against Ff's now slightly parted lips, and made her way into her mouth.

Slowly, she withdrew her tongue, gave FF a peck on the lips and asked, "How did you like your first woman kiss?"

"It was so soft and sensual. I loved it, but you made me ever so wet again" murmured FF.

"You'd better hurry and take my knickers then, dear", invited Sally. Still on her knees, FF slid her hands under Sally's dress, fumbled a bit, then managed to extricate the panties after Sally lifted up a bit to help her.

"Now for my second kiss honey", Sally reminded her. FF leant forward again, but Sally drew back with an "Uh-uh." She opened her thighs wide, as much as the dress would allow, and invited FF to bestow the promised kiss.

FF blushed again, but did not hesitate. She put her face between Sally's thighs, used her head to drive the dress higher, and planted her lips on Sally's pussy.

She remained there for more than a few seconds, and Sally exclaimed, "She certainly has learned to kiss. That's right, honey, right there, ohhhh yes, deeper with your tongue."

It took a while for Sally to let FF out, not before she had moaned out at least one orgasm. When FF withdrew her face from below Sally's dress, her face was glistening with Sally's juices.

"How does Sally taste compared to yourself?" I asked her. "She is much sweeter, but not as thick as mine."

"You'd better put her panties on quickly," I reminded her. We noticed that, because she had knelt down, her leaking juices had dripped onto the back of her skirt. The wet spot was widening even as we watched.

FF quickly stood up and drew Sally's panties up her legs. She took her time, perhaps in an attempt to tease us, to get back at us for teasing her.

"Oh wow! FF, that was so erotic," Aunt Julie said softly. "You have me quite wet too."

"FF," I asked her. "Would you like to compare Aunt Julie's taste too?"

She hesitated a little, then asked in a very low voice, "Do you want me to?"

I told her, "It's a question of what you want, FF. Do you want me to tell you to do it? To order you? Do you need to obey because it turns you on, like in the car or with Sally today?"

She flushed again and lowered her gaze. "Ally, honestly? I loved kissing Sally and making her come, and would do it with all of you if you will let me. I won't lie, I was so close to an orgasm just by tasting Sally's juices.

But, really, Ally, I get so much more aroused when you order me, like you did in the car and today. I adore the feeling of giving up control to you, to have you do with me whatever pleases you."

"Oh, honey," I told her, "I haven't issued any commands to you, not today and not in the car. All I did was suggest."

"Ally," she replied, "you may not realise it, but your suggestions seem like commands to me. I feel so compelled to do as you 'suggest', like you did on our trip, and today."

"So," I smiled. "What would you like me to suggest?"

"Oh no, Ally, please, if I tell you then it's not a command from you, just myself expressing my fantasies. I want you, no, i NEED you, to tell me what you want from me."

"FF my dear, all I want from you is for you to be happy within yourself. If making yourself submit to me is your fantasy, so be it. I warn you though, I can be a hard taskmistress. Are you ready for that?"

"Oooh yes Ally, except....," she started enthusiastically then put the brakes on herself, "there won't be pain, will there? I don't think I could stand that."

"The only pain you'd face would be a mild spanking now and again when you are naughty. Do you like being spanked?"

"I don't know, Ally. I've never been spanked. Will it hurt?"

"That depends, hon, on whether it's play or punishment, and I never punish. My spanks are simply to get a blush on your other cheeks too."

At this, FF blushed again. I told her, "Some ground rules, hon. First of all, don't expect to be exclusive. You will not be the only one. I don't expect you to be stay away from others either. Second, what we do is private among us. No blabbing to your friends or on social media.

Finally, except when you have your periods, no panties, and if your blouse covers you, no bra either. Unless, of course, you get aroused and start to leak. Then you may wear them."

FF was nodding at each rule, and when i stopped speaking, she reached into her blouse at the back, unclipped her bra and pulled it out through one sleeve. She folded it carefully,  went down on one knee and offered it to me.

I drew her up, sat her on my knee and said, "Well done, little one." I took the bra from her hand, cupped her head from behind and drew her closer. I was about to kiss her when she pulled back.

"Oh Ally, I would so love to kiss you, but I'm.. I'm

.. I've still got Sally's juices on my lips."

At that, the three of us burst out laughing. I told her, "FF my dear, we are all very familiar with each other's tastes."

FF was surprised, "But.. but.. you are family..."

Julie tried to lighten her up, "Haven't you heard? The family that plays zogether stays together."

FF suddenly put her arms around me and put her lips to mine. I pushed ny tongue into her mouth and slowly swirled it around. I could feel her lips get warm, then hot, and her tongue pushed mine back into my mouth and followed with her own.

She moved from my lap, just enough to straddle me, and started to hump my thigh. I could feel her lips begin to slide on me, and my thigh begin to moisten as her juices began to flow.

"Ohhh Ally, Sally, Julie, you are all so sexy, I can't help it, I'm so turned on, oh, ohh, ohhhh, I'm going to come."

She clutched my neck tighter, kissed me again, and humped me once, twice, three times and spasmed.

I put my arms around her, holding her tight, caressing her back as she descended from her high. Once she'd calmed a little, I released her, but she didn't want to let go.

She looked into my eyes, brought her face forward and kissed me again. "Thank you, Ally, I feel so free. I used to feel guilty every time I masturbated, but I didn't with you."

She put her forehead to mine and asked, "Ally, may I go? I honestly did not mean to stay this long. I'd really come to return your blanket."

"If you have to, FF. Keep the blanket and the two panties. You can have an excuse to come over, if you feel you need one. Just phone and, if we are free, come over."

She kissed me once again, gave Sally a heartfelt kiss, then went to Julie. As she hesitated, Julie opened her arms and welcomed her, and FF went into them. She gave Julie a long kiss too, before reluctantly parting.

"Goodbye, ladies," she called from the door, opened it and walked out.