All Comments on 'Road Trip Ch. 02 - Coming Home'

by allyliterally

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
UnbowedUnbentUncensoredUnbowedUnbentUncensored8 months ago

"if you make me". ---Yes. The relevant question. Does "if you make me" turn her on? She's a sub. No? Then the story turns into something else. Not less valid, just something else. Lol sorry I have my hang-ups about portrayals of D/s dynamics. I like this portrayal. FF is inexperienced, but definitely not forced into anything, she discovers that she's enjoying herself, and that's the important part to me.

The reddit and literotica parts make it so meta. Though now I'm wondering if it's meta or just real. Not that it matters in context. Ultimately it's still a story.

Ally's dynamics with the family? Wow. Scorching hot and super naughty, as was the whole scene with the panties and kisses and tastes. Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallyliterally@allyliterally
I live in Continental Europe close to the border between three countries, and that is as specific as I want to be. I love reading erotica as opposed to porn, and I have found many a gem on this site, which prompted me to join and be part of this wonderful community that gives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Road Trip Previous Part
Road Trip Series Info