All Comments on 'Road Trip Pt. 02'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

I had to wait for a while before I was able to write this comment. Part 2 was as equally beautiful as part 1, but so very much more emotional. Parts of this had me tearing up and I had to stop reading several times. The physical pain that Quinn suffered and the emotional pain of being so deeply closeted that Jay is going through makes them seem almost like polar opposites of Sean and Seb. That also makes this second part a near polar opposite of the first one, and yet they fit together perfectly, just like these four friends do. The last paragraph read like an ending, but since it was stated, I'm really hoping we'll see more of these guys and this wonderful ***** story.

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year ago

That's a sweet continuation to these boys' story. And so much more about love than lust. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story! I was totally in my feelings reading this (and went back to read part one which was also touching).

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Ex_Luke1 Somehow I accidentally logged out and so I’ll have to post as anon. Thank you for writing this story from Jay and Quinn’s perspective! I know several folks asked including me, although you may have had it planned all along. I think you had more time to give us more inner thoughts, conversations, and feelings since we already knew the vacation plot. As heartbreaking as Quinn’s high school abuse was, Jay’s immediate months of protection was equally moving and touching. There could be a sequel, particularly for these two.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Love the change in POV! A sweet, sweet love story.

Wylie_GanderWylie_Ganderabout 1 year ago

Very nice. Male intimacy is hot, and there is plenty here. The narrative device of having each character speak in the first person is tough to write, and reminds me of the novel "The Rules of Attraction" by Brett Easton Ellis. Keep writing; we like your work. WG

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

Good read. I did not like the POV style, but a good story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Road Trip Previous Part
Road Trip Series Info