Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn:

That was fun. Jay is panting and sweating and exhausted. Big strong athlete that he is. I guess I got him pretty good.

He pulls me down next to him on the bed and wraps his arms around me. "I have no words," he says. His forehead is beaded in sweat. "How did you... I mean I have nothing to compare it to. That was my first time, but I can't imagine... That was... Wow! Insane! Ridiculously crazy art."

I grin, "I might have practiced some. My potassium levels are probably pretty high right now. I've had a lot of bananas this week."

Jay laughs. "You're amazing." He drags a finger up and down my arm. "I am not as prepared as you. You are about to be my practice field. Or better yet, my playground."

He leaves me on my back and takes up the spot I had just occupied moments ago with him now between my legs. I had softened just a little over the course of the last twenty minutes - not a lot, but a little. Jay takes my semi-hard rod in his rough, calloused hand and I gasp. But he doesn't rub or stroke yet. He bends me back and licks up the length of my underside causing me to bite down hard on my lip and stifle a scream. My semi is more than semi at this point.

Jay stops what he's doing and says to me, "Quinn, I'm gay. I think. I guess. I mean...I'm totally gay for you. If you were to disappear from my life, I don't know that I'd ever like anyone else ever again."

Compliments make me blush. My penis spares just enough blood for my face to turn crimson red.

"You told me that I'm your masculine fantasy but you've gotta know, you're the strongest, bravest person I've ever met—"

"Jay, I—"

"No," he stops me. "For eight months now there are things I haven't said. It's time I say them. You just have to listen. Without interruption."

My almost erect penis is still in his hand and he, perhaps accidentally, gives a commanding squeeze as he issues his orders. I gasp and he chokes out an apology through laughter.

He continues, "I'm dead serious, Quinn. I don't give a shit about height or muscles or athleticism. You faced evil all by yourself for years during high school."

I can't help it. I shake my head, "You protected me—"

He gives me another warning squeeze and I shut up.

"No. Only at the very end. And you never asked for help. You never told me or anyone what you were going through. I only found out about it by accidentally stumbling upon you mid attack. And while you weren't publicly "out" at the time, you never stood up and said that you weren't gay. You could have lied and made it easier on yourself. That's not who you are. That's not what you did."

His words are not only making me blush, but they're stiffening me up the rest of the way.

"You, Quinn, are a real man. Brave, strong...a hero. And at the same time, kind, generous and sensitive."

I'm back to full mast now and Jay notices.

"And your dick is massive!"

I snort, "It's smaller than yours."

He scoffs, "By millimeters. And on your smaller frame, it looks monstrous."

The difference is more than he's suggesting, but I won't quibble. Him calling me big seems to make me even bigger.

He starts with his hands and his fingers do things to me that mine have never been capable of doing to myself. I can feel the precum flow out of me in rivulets. He relentlessly massages up and down my length and it's driving me mad. Just when I don't think I'll be able to take it another second, he changes tack and suddenly I'm in his mouth. The room begins to spin and my eyes roll back in my head. I never want this feeling to end. I wish I could stave it off but a big finale is quickly approaching.

He said he didn't practice, but to my virgin organ, he seems supremely proficient. If practice makes perfect, then unimaginable ecstasy is in my near future. And then he stops. He actually leaves the bed. I'm out of breath, completely confused and on the edge.

He reappears and apologizes, "I just needed something from my bag."

What could he have possibly needed at that exact moment? The moment of my first ever shared climax. Something cool and wet is dripping on me. Actually, it's being drizzled on me. Is it lube? What is he doing? And then I feel another new sensation. Its tight, bumpy and encompassing. It feels amazing. I open one eye and my suspicions are confirmed. It's a fleshlight. If it wasn't for online porn, I wouldn't know what it is. Jay aggressively slides it up and down and within thirty seconds I'm right back on the edge. Between his heavenly hands, his magic mouth or the teasing toy, I can't decide what I liked best. I guess that's why he gave me all three. The bumps and ridges inside this thing are sliding up and down my steely rod. It's too much. I give him the same warning he gave me.

"Umm, Jay...?"

To my surprise, he removes the fleshlight and takes me again in his mouth. The intimacy of it intensifies what is already destined to be the experience of my life. My head hitches up then flops down. I grip the back of Jay's head with both hands and guide him. I bend my knees and lift my ass in the air. I open my mouth and soundlessly scream as I fill his mouth with gush after gush. When it comes to a merciful end, my whole body is a sack of boneless jelly.

Jay:

All week long we played with Sean and Seb on the beach and we played with each other in our room at night. We made good use of the fleshlight, but it was only an enhancer. Never the main event. That first night in Sean's house, I snuck up to his bedroom and stole a box of condoms from his dresser. He had told me the funny story of how his dad kept giving him more and more at birthdays and before leaving for college. I knew he had several and wouldn't miss one. Quinn and I used the whole box before the week was over.

On our last night I told Quinn, "This isn't the end. It's only the beginning."

He leaned in and replied sadly, "It sure feels like an end."

I tell him, "What I mean is, when we get home, I'm telling my parents."

"Telling them what?" he asks.

"Everything," I say. "That I'm gay. That I'm in love with you."

"Jay, you can't do that. What if your dad kicks you out? Where will you go? How could you finish school? Where would you live? I know that waiting four more years to live your truth sucks, but you have to consider your future."

"I am though," I say. "You are a huge part of that future. The biggest part. Here's what I realized. No, my baseball scholarship isn't a full ride, but it covers a lot. If I work a part-time job on campus, I can plug the gap. And if I do get kicked out, I'm sure Sean's dad will take me in for the summers and other breaks. He's cool and he likes all three of us. They've got that extra bedroom."

"You don't want to stay with me?" he pouts.

"No. I want to be able to tell your parents that I'm your boyfriend. Even though we're nineteen now and even though your parents are awesome, I don't think they'll go for a live-in boyfriend."

He gives me the crooked grin again. "And we can always sneak around."

"Hook up."

"Get down on it."

I laugh. "I'm serious Quinn. Whatever comes, I'll figure it out. We'll figure it out. I'm telling them tomorrow night."

"Are you sure? You could always sleep on it. See how you feel in the morning."

"I'm sure."

We stayed up too late, spent the last of our condoms, and forgot to set an alarm. We were due to meet Sean and Seb early to get on the road home, but we overslept. We woke up to the sound of Seb clearing his throat. Apparently we hadn't heard them knock. It slowly dawned on me that Quinn and I were sharing just one bed and spooned up against each other. If it wasn't for my complicated family situation, Quinn would have already told them. He would have told them that first day on the beach. But slipping quickly into protective mode, he starts babbling some incoherent excuses. It's kind and generous and adorable. And Unnecessary. I put a hand on his shoulder to stop him. I tell our friends, "Sean, Seb... Meet my boyfriend."

They are clearly shocked. They really have been all wrapped up in their own entanglements. Quinn says, "We were afraid we were too obvious. The way we're always next to each other in restaurants and at movies. The way we look at each other."

I say, "Like how you two are super obvious."

Seb feigns indignation, "Are not!" but he immediately smiles then laughs. He turns to Sean and kisses him on the lips.

Sean's eyes bulge momentarily, then he resigns himself and leans into it. "Jay, Quinn... Meet my boyfriend," he says through a grin.

Our early start ends up not being so early. We go out for a proper breakfast as two real couples. No pretending. No hiding. Jay and I tell Sean and Seb all about our last eight months and they tell us all about them. The talk carries on from the restaurant to the minivan. We talk the whole way home, openly and without fear of judgment. Not only do I have Jay, but I have Sean and Seb too. Our bond is stronger than ever. Four friends for life.