Road Trip Rest Stop

Story Info
Two strangers run into each other for summer fun.
3k words
4.6
21.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind began to wander as I felt the need rise up from my core. I had not had sex in a while and had been too busy to play regularly. My hands on the steering wheel as my lips moved to whatever song came on the radio. The monotony of the highway gave my brain time to conjure up all kinds of sexy things I wished I was doing instead of driving all day. Although I didn't mind the drive at all, I hadn't slept well all week and the early afternoon slump had started to hit me.

I was also disappointed because I hadn't been able to find my favorite pick me up driving snack when I had just stopped for gas. Not only did a lollipop give me a nice little sugar rush, it kept my tongue busy as I would think of all the ways I'd like to be using my tongue to pleasure something much longer and wider. Swirling the head. Sucking the juices off the tip. Sinking my lips down over the whole thing and sucking to feel the pleasure of the pressure build in my mouth. And of course the eventual popping sound as I lifted my lips up and off. Oh and nothing was more fun than making eye contact with trucker drivers as I'd drive past them.

When I saw a sign for a rest stop, I decided I'd pull in and allow myself some time to relax. I was making good time and would still arrive to my vacation destination in time for dinner. As I pulled in I noticed it was nicer than most rest stops. Full lush green trees, a walking path, people around for safety, but not crowded. Yes, this would be the perfect spot.

I got out of the car and stretched my arms up, while my sundress fluttered in the light breeze cooling my warm legs. I had opted for this sundress sans bra and underwear purely for the comfort I knew it would bring on my long drive, but it was damn cute also. Form fitting top with a flared short bottom and dainty pastel flowers. It also made me feel sexy, which matched the delicious thoughts that had been rolling around in my head along my roadtrip.

I grabbed my roll up picnic blanket with a carry strap from my trunk, and found a spot under a tree on a small hill off to the side. Laying down in the shade I listened to the birds chirping happily and the faint sounds of people milling in the background. It was perfect to lull me into a relaxing daze.

I felt the cold wet nose on my cheek and immediately lifted my arms to pet the back of a furry creature. Aww my pup I thought, missing him. Wait. Missing him? Was he here? My eyes popped open and I saw a dog that looked just like mine. I lifted myself up onto my elbows and remembered I was at the rest area.

"Buddy come!" I heard in a deep sexy voice and my pussy involuntarily clenched at the loving command. The dog immediately scampered to his owner's side as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight on the figure with the dog.

A tall handsome man dressed in black slacks and a light blue dress shirt. Not the usual attire at a rest stop. Though I guess one could say the same about my sundress.

"I'm sorry Miss," came the words out of this sexy stranger's mouth that had curved into a gentle welcoming smile.

"Oh no worries," I replied as I sat up. "He just knew I was missing my pup and didn't want me to be lonely!" I giggled nervously.

"Maybe so," the man agreed, "A beautiful lady like you should never be lonely." I blushed at the compliment. Polite, well spoken, well built, who was this handsome stranger I was mesmerized by?

"Charlie," he responded as if he had heard my thoughts. He crouched to his knees and held out his hand to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you Charlie," I said, feeling his large hand gently and firmly grip mine, "I'm Jamie." Upon hearing this exchange, Buddy decided to join in on the greeting and offer his paw as well. In his exuberance he pushed back on me a bit and Charlie caught me pulling me up into standing. As I quickly rose to my feet I was still not fully awake and I stumbled forward against Charlie's chest. His other hand quickly went around to the small of my back to steady me. My hands flat against the blue dress shirt were able to feel the tight muscles curving on his chest. He must work out to achieve such a firm body and I imagined unbuttoning his blue dress shirt to reveal the sexiness underneath. My eyes drifted up from the buttons as his eyes met mine. The smile in his eyes and smirk on his lips told me it was no accident I was now pressed up against him. He released my hand and his fingers lightly grazed a lock of my hair to tuck it behind my ear.

"Sorry Jaime," Charlie said in a huskier voice, "Buddy gets excited in the presence of a beautiful woman." I felt his hand on the small of my back briefly to pull me closer against him. Was he excited too, I wondered. But before I could press my hips further into him to investigate, he released me and stepped back. The warm smile still on his face.

"Oh he's just a lover," I teased looking directly in Charlie's eyes so he'd know I was not talking about the dog. In his excitement, Buddy had started pulling on his leash indicating he was ready for some relief. He seemed to be heading straight for the walking path that went into the woods.

"Looks like Buddy is ready to stretch his legs," Charlie explained, "Would you care to join us?"

I hesitated as I searched for a reason not to. This man made me feel comfortable but was I being naive?

As I searched for excuses not to go on a walk with this handsome man on this beautiful day Charlie said, "It's not safe to drive within the first fifteen minutes of waking up."

"Oh really?" I chuckled knowing he was right. My eyes followed the path through the woods and I saw that it wove around the back of the large parking area and would probably just come back out on the other end. A nice walk would be good to get me ready to tackle the rest of my drive.

Charlie watched my face and must have seen me come to my conclusion to join him, so he jokingly let Buddy pull him ahead. There was no doubt in my mind this man knew how to gently and firmly control his dog. And my pussy was already reminding me how much it would love to investigate what other kinds of gentle control this man could demonstrate.

"Buddy says he wants you to join us," Charlie pleaded and I willingly followed, quickly packing up my blanket and carrying it on my shoulder.

We wandered the path slowly, although I was sure Buddy would have preferred a much more robust hike. Charlie and I shared the reasons for our road trip and a bit about ourselves. We chatted away, conversation flowing like two old friends instead of strangers who had just met. The woods were private but I could still hear people faintly, knowing I could let my guard down a bit. This was as simple as it seemed, an innocent dog walk between two adults.

The path was cleared but there were a few rocks and roots to navigate and my cute little sandals were not quite the right choice for this kind of walk. A few times I felt Charlie's hand protectively press against my lower back to help me safely navigate any possible danger on my way. Each time I felt his touch my pussy clenched and I was starting to feel my juices drip. Slowly rolling down my clit, through my lips and down my thighs. It almost made me wish I had worn underwear to save myself the embarrassment if Charlie happened to somehow figure out how damp and sticky my thighs had become. Luckily there was a breeze which lightly snuck under my sundress to dry up my juices before they ran down further.

As we approached a small stream, Charlie found a branch to secure Buddy's leash to so he could get a drink and still have a comfortable spot to lay down in the cool grass. I set down my roll up picnic blanket too.

I took the opportunity to lean my back up against a tree for a short rest myself. I picked up one foot to rest it against the tree and steady myself. My knee bent allowing even more airflow underneath my dress and hopefully cooling down the heat that was continuing to grow. Not only from the warm day, but from the sexy thoughts that had been swirling in my head along my drive. I leaned my head back too, closing my eyes and allowing my fingers to lazily graze over my skin from my chin, down my neck and to my chest. My cleavage had become slightly damp as well. One finger slipped under the fabric of the low cut neckline to allow me to expose more of my skin to the breeze.

Before I could get completely lost in my enjoyment, I felt Charlie's eyes on me before I saw them. I turned my head slowly and opened my eyes to find him walking towards me drinking me in from head to toe. I soon realized it wasn't just Buddy who needed to quench his thirst.

The look in Charlie's eyes told me he too had become hot and bothered. Although it had seemed like just an innocent walk, I could see the devilish look in his eyes and playful smile spreading across his lips. I was ready to see if he had creative ideas swimming around in his head too.

"I've always loved a walk in the cool woods on a warm day..." I started, "As a matter of fact, I got my first kiss in the woods...."

"Oh?" Charlie teased, "Would you be interested in a second kiss Miss?" He stepped closer to me, never breaking eye contact.

"Yes Sir," slipped from my lips, lighting a fire in his eyes. Yes, I had read that correctly, he was a man who knew how to take control when given permission to do so.

"May I?" he whispered not waiting for words this time but reading the answer in my eyes.

He brought his lips gently to mine as one hand went to my cheek. My eyes closed as I felt his other hand rest on my thigh that was still up as my foot rested against the tree. My hands reached up around the back of his neck so I could steady myself. Our lips parted as they met so our tongues could lightly explore and discover each other.

His thumb on my thigh flirted with the bottom of my dress caressing my skin as it slipped under the hem and slowly moved back and forth. A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Jamie?" Charlie said, his voice now deeper, clearly revealing his need. He was checking in again and I loved it.

I opened my eyes to look at him and pulled back from his kiss to confirm, "Yes please."

"Good girl," he said, giving me permission to let go. My clit jumped at the words I always craved. How did he know?

His lips returned to mine with more insistence this time. My fingers moved up his neck to the back of his head, weaving through his hair. His hand moved from my cheek to my earlobe with a gentle pinch causing me to suck in my breath. He didn't allow me to catch it though, not letting up with his kiss, but devouring me even more. His fingers continued down my neck as my own had done before, reaching under the neckline as he trailed down my cleavage to the v at the bottom.

He broke from the kiss once again looking into my eyes for permission. I gave it silently with my eyes and his hand moved the fabric to allow my breast to pop out. He looked down and just his gaze caused my nipple to harden. His thumb passing over it elicited another moan from me as my head fell back, my eyes closed and my back arched bringing my body right up against his.

Meanwhile his other hand continued inching up my thigh determinedly moving closer to exactly where I most needed relief.

My mind was taken over by my all consuming need to cum. I could tell he was thinking the same as his hips pressed me harder against the tree and I felt how hard and large he had grown in his pants. I brought my hands down from his neck over his firm chest and stomach. Finally stopping to rest on his hips. I then allowed my fingers to trail along the belt of his dress pants. Oh how I loved belts and their multiple uses.

My eyes met his and I cooed, "May I undo your belt Sir?" I saw his jaw clench, confirming he very much enjoyed my request.

"Jamie, I...." He hesitated.

"Just a quick release," I pleaded, "Nothing more." After all, even though we had not seen anyone along the path, that did not mean someone might not appear unexpectedly at any moment. Time was of the essence and we both needed relief. There was no time for full on sex.

"Yes," Charlie smiled his approval at my offer. His hand on my thigh had now traveled up so his thumb was resting on one pussy lip, not having discovered the juicy slit yet.

"Thank you Sir," I purred as he moved his hips back so my hands could slide along his belt meeting in the middle at the buckle.

Charlie let out a low growl and pinched my nipple driving me to unbuckle his belt quickly. His lips pressing down on mine again with urgency.

I unzipped his pants and lowered his underwear to reveal his hard cock. I held the base firmly with one hand and brought my other hand to the tip to find him leaking for me. My thumb and fingers began swirling the precum around the head and gently squeezing the ridge. This caused him to leak profusely now. I saw his eyes glaze over as he groaned.

He regained his composure enough to lift my dress to my waist leaving me exposed to his view. Our eyes flitted between looking up at each other's eyes, and down to admire our lustful excitement for each other. His one hand, still on my thigh, while his thumb swept up and down between my pussy lips, allowing him to feel my juices now running freely. His other hand slid down over my stomach until his fingers found my swollen clit.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," I cried out breaking our kiss and immediately bit my lip remembering I needed to be quiet. I looked at him to see if he was mad that I had made noise. I saw anything but anger on his face. He was pleased. Very pleased.

"Is my good girl ready to cum already?" he growled in that deep voice I knew men got when they too had reached the point of impending release.

"Yes Sir," I said impatiently, "Please. Now. I need..."

"I do love a needy little pussy," he said smiling wickedly, sinking his thumb deep inside me and pressing down on my clit. My hands now working his completely coated cock up and down feeling it pulsing, knowing he was ready.

"Jamie?" he asked, looking deep in my eyes.

"Yes," I squeaked out, barely able to speak.

"Cum," he said with that same deep commanding voice I had first heard from him. My body obeyed as my pussy clenched his thumb and I gasped to hold back my scream.

My hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock as my thumb and fingers squeezed the ridge. I felt the burst of his shaft and then his cum stream out of him. Our bodies heaving as we felt the all consuming rush of our release. Allowing only a few more moments for each of us to enjoy the sweet pleasure.

He stepped back, as I stood up away from the tree, bending down to grab my rolled up picnic blanket to wipe our dripping hands on so we could carefully rearrange our clothes respectably until we could walk to the bathroom to fully clean up. We continued to look at each other with smiles so big and occasional chuckles at what we had just done.

Once we put ourselves back together, Charlie grabbed Buddy's leash and we continued on our walk back to the parking lot. Conversation easily flowed once again, especially with our lust quenched and our moods lighter.

We arrived back at the parking lot, no one even giving us a second glance. After using the facilities to clean up, Charlie and Buddy escorted me back to my car. I stood there not really sure what to do or say next. This handsome stranger had given me an amazing gift and I didn't want to say one thing to possibly ruin it.

So I spoke to Buddy instead. "Bye puppers," I said, bending down and petting him. He nuzzled against my leg his own goodbye, letting out a whine to indicate he didn't want me to leave.

I looked up at Charlie and said, "Thank you for the company this afternoon."

"It was my pleasure Jamie," he said smiling. I saw in his eyes that he too had more words that he wasn't sure how to share. I turned to get in my car as he and Buddy backed away. They stood watching while I pulled out and waved. Charlie and I were still wearing the innocent smiles that hid our wicked little adventure in the woods. My mind was now replaying that sexy scene for the rest of my road trip, hoping Charlie would enjoy thinking about it too.