Road Trip to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this ok with you?" She asks her grandson.

Luke replies with a simple nod. He extends his arm over to touch his grandmother's bare breasts. He feels how soft and tender they are. Kathy closes her eyes and gently moans as Luke feels her up.

Kathy's pussy aches and longs for her grandson's cock. She can see it standing nice and firm. She admires it from a distance at first. Luke's cock reminded her of her late husband's. Luke definitely has more girth. She envisions just how much he'll stretch her out once he stuffs his manhood deep inside her. Kathy allows Luke to fondle her tits for a moment before she takes her hand and grabs his stiff rod. Luke gasps at the sensation of Kathy's warm hand wrapped around his shaft. She strokes his meat up and down, relishing the feel of a hard penis in her hand. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. Luke sits back and relaxes as his grandmother gives him a hand job. Deep in her heart she knows what she's doing is wrong. But Kathy and Luke are way past their morals and have accepted that this is what they both want. Kathy stares at her grandson in the dark room. She can make out his face and see his eyes are closed. He takes deep breathes trying to stay focused and determined not to cum so quick. Kathy looks at Luke and doesn't see a relative. She sees a handsome man who can be her lover and provide sexual satisfaction. Kathy stops jerking Luke off and leans into him. She grabs his face and turns him toward her, leaning in. Their lips touch for a second before he backs away for a moment. Luke still struggles to grab onto the reality of his present situation but he accepts it.

He leans into his grandmother and returns the kiss back. They start slow, letting their lips touch on and off. Kathy breathes heavily into Luke's face as he works up the nerve to reach for her thighs and bring her body closer to him. Kathy takes this as a means to climb on top of Luke. He feels his cock rub against her dripping wet clit in between her plump ass cheeks. Luke and Kathy's kiss is far from innocent and continues to build up as he slips his tongue into her mouth. Kathy presses her face against her grandson's as they explore each other's mouths.

Kathy groans, slurping up the flavor in Luke's mouth and passionately kissing his lips. Her patience has run out. She needs Luke deep inside her hungry pussy. Reaching behind her, she finds his erect penis. She shakes her hips and adjusts herself to find her slit with the tip of his cock. Without any trouble she sits down on his stick, stretching out her tight vaginal passage. Kathy yelps at first with Luke definitely being the thickest cock she's ever had. It's a foreign sensation she's not accustomed to. At first it's painful. She feels like her vagina is being torn wide open. The pain magically subsides in a few moments and turns into pleasure. Kathy grabs both of her grandson's broad shoulders for support. She springs up and down on his fat rod, getting close to her second orgasm.

Luke lays down in awe as his grandma does the work for him. His mind is going at a thousand miles per hour screaming how wrong yet satisfying this is. Kathy rides his cock, bouncing up and down on top of him. He lays with his arms holding her lower thighs and occasionally venturing off to her plump ass, caressing her cheeks. Kathy is mostly quiet, grunting and moaning softly. In a bizarre way, Luke appreciated the fact that his grandmother has kept the talking to a minimum. She spared him the possibility of having second thoughts for their unexpected intimacy. Deep down Luke knew she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. They both skipped the talking and just went straight for the sex. The last thing on their minds is the aftermath of their incestual affair. Neither of them care about the potential consequences as Luke tries hard to distract himself. He can feel deep inside his testicles an orgasm building up. He's enjoying every moment, trying to make it last as long as he can.

Kathy briefly stops her movement as he adjusts himself. It's his turn to take over. Luke wraps his arms around her and brings her face closer to him for another kiss. Luke and Kathy groan in unison, lips locked, tongues colliding, and bodies thrusting. Luke uses his hips to shove himself deep into her mature pussy. Their bodies are pressed firm against each other. The audible clapping of his cock busting in and out of her slit fill the dark room. Luke tastes a soft mint flavor in his grandma's mouth. He smells her shampoo each time her hair falls into his face as he fucks her. He feels her soft tender breasts pressed against his chest. Luke takes Kathy and pulls her up to grab her large breasts and fondle them. She moans as he squeezes them tight, smashing them together and massaging them. All the while building up his tempo, letting his hips get a great workout with deep thrusts in and out of her snatch.

Kathy knows she's close to her second arrival of the night. Luke hits her clit in the right spot each time he thrusts deep into her. She knows just how wrong this is, thinking about how her lover is her grandson of all people. The high levels of serotonin in her brain mixed with lust is more than enough for her to excuse her guilt-ridden thoughts. She closes her eyes and thinks about how satisfying it is, feeling her grandson penetrate her deeply. Luke picks up his pace once more and Kathy knows she's going to gush! He squeezes her breasts and takes deep strides up into her cunt at a steady tempo. Her eyes open and her mouth drops as her pussy is showered in nirvana. She feels herself gushing down his shaft, doing a terrible job of staying quiet.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Kathy cries.

Luke knew his grandma had another orgasm. He felt her vagina convulse as he steadily continues to fuck her. Kathy's orgasm soon subsides and Luke gives her a moment to catch a breath.

"Wow!!" Kathy says ecstatically. Luke stays quiet but smiles at his grandma feeling proud. She was able to cum once again and he somehow managed to last this long without an orgasm. He knows he's on borrowed time at this point. His balls are boiling with semen, itching to be drained. Kathy calms down and eventually rolls herself off of Luke. She grabs the covers and wraps herself up.

"It's so cold!" She says.

Luke pulls his body under the sheets and gets on top of his grandmother. Her body shivers from the cold. He caresses her body as she moans softly once again. He wants to shove his penis back into her. Kathy's legs widen, allowing for the opportunity for Luke's cock to meet and touch her dripping wet clit. He leans down into her for another passionate kiss. His lower body does the work for him as he aligns himself finding her slit and slips back into her. Luke loves the warm sensation of her tight vagina wrapped around his shaft. He then takes long and deep strokes in and out of her. He allows his body to move upright enough for his tip to stay inside of her until he slams right back down deep inside of her pussy. Kathy grunts each time he slams himself into her. Luke fucks her for a couple of minutes building up the intensity for his imminent arrival.

Kathy kisses her grandson with desire. She's never felt so alive and complete until this very moment. She wants to scream out loud as Luke fucks her. She contains herself as she feels him slow his pace down. She knows he's about to cum. Kathy wants to feel her grandson cream her throbbing pussy. She encourages him to finish deep inside of her without any worry.

"Darling, please cum inside me! Cum for your grandmother! I can't get pregnant anymore, please give me your seed! I need it!!"

Hearing her words, Luke grunts. He knew he was a goner once she told him to cum inside of her. To cum for his grandmother! It's all too surreal. Hearing her say aloud that he's fucking his grandmother sent a chill down his spine, in a good way of course. With a few more powerful thrusts, Luke lifts his head and cries out with a loud moan.

"I'm cumming grandma!! I'm cumming for you!!!"

Luke's penis spits out one massive load after the other deep into his grandmother's womb. A wave of pleasure sweeps over his body as his cock convulses, spurting out his milk deep inside of her. The lust for his grandmother, knowing how wrong he was for doing what he did, and not having any kind of intercourse in nearly a year were all contributing factors for the most powerful orgasm he's ever had. His fiancé was the last thing on his mind at the moment.

Kathy lies with her eyes shut as her grandson fills her up with his seed. It's so warm, so plentiful. The ultimate feeling of satisfaction knowing she was able to make her grandson cum for her. She loves the fact that he wanted to fuck her. She's happy she was able to give him the sexual pleasure he desperately needed for so long. Most importantly, she's relieved to know that she doesn't regret what just happened between the two of them. No post orgasm guilt. No heat of the moment excuses. Just the pure satisfaction of a good fucking in such a long time.

Luke eventually pulls himself out and lies down next to his grandma. They catch their breaths in silence. He wonders what's going through her mind. For him, all he can think about is how relieved and satisfied he is. Not one ounce of guilt or regret in him! He admits to himself that he just fucked his grandma and he absolutely loved it! He thinks back on some random hookups with strangers in the past that he regrets having. Yet deep down, he knows he won't ever regret this night. The night he got intimate with his loving grandmother during a snow storm on a road trip.

"Luke?"

"Yes Grandma?"

"Any regrets tonight?" She asks.

"Absolutely not!"

"Good! This will be our little secret," Kathy says. She gets closer to her grandson. Luke pulls her in and gets into the familiar spooning position from earlier.

"So uh....no idea if the roads will be clear by morning. But if so, maybe we can take a detour? I'm not in a rush anymore to get back to Colorado," Luke tells her. She laughs and reaches behind, rubbing her grandson's arm.

"I would love to take that detour with you my darling. I got a good feeling this will be a road trip to remember for the both of us."

END OF PART 1