Road Trip with a Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Road trip to Georgia.
1.7k words
4.23
13.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers

Jake had found out that he had to go to a work conference in Georgia for a week. He had packed his suitcase and booked his fight and was ready. Sara offered to take him to the airport to say goodbye, and he said okay. They left their house to head to the airport. His flight left at 7 a.m. and they were already cutting it close because of some last-minute packing Jake forgot to do. Then they encountered heavy traffic on I-64. They finally arrived and he got up to the counter at 6:31 and the clerk told him that he couldn't get on his flight because they couldn't put his baggage on the plane. It was a policy they had that was set up to stop checking people in for their tickets thirty minutes prior to their plane taking off.

Jake asked if there was another flight that would get him there before tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, the next flight was taking off at 7 a.m. the next day, so now he didn't know what to do. He couldn't get on his flight, and he couldn't get to his conference that was very important for his job. If he didn't go to this conference, he would most likely lose his job. Sara reassured him that they could just drive to Georgia since his flight was scheduled a day earlier than his conference. Then he could just catch his return flight back. They pulled up Apple Maps and typed in the address they needed, and it was a seven-hour drive. Jake had to be there by eight a.m. the next morning, so they agreed to drive. This way they could get a hotel that night in Georgia and Sara could take him to the conference the next morning. Jakes only concern was that sara would be driving all the way back by herself. She decided to call her friend Katelyn and ask if she would go with them to Georgia. Katelyn said yes and told them to pick her up on their way.

Jake and Sara left their house to go pick up Katelyn and then headed to Georgia. When they got to Katelyns house, they honked their horn, and she came out. On their drive, they played road trip games. The license plate game, I spy, and they even made a game up. They were having a good time, but it was now Kayelyn's turn to drive. They pulled over at a gas station and topped off the tank and went inside to use the restroom and get some snacks. Katelyn ran into the restroom and Jake and Sara was getting snacks and drinks. When they all got back to the car, Katelyn hopped in the driver seat, Sara in the passenger seat and Jake in the back. Jake texted Sara and told her that he was going to fuck her tonight once they got to the hotel. Sara texted him back and told him they were going to be sharing a room with Katelyn because it was rude of them to ask her to go and not pay for her room. He said fine but that wasn't going to change the plans, and she grinned and put her phone down.

When they got to their hotel in Georgia, they checked in and took their bags to their room. They found somewhere to eat and changed their clothes and left for the restaurant. While they were eating, Jake slipped his hand under the table and laid his hand on Saras thigh. All three of them still having conversations she grabbed his hand and brough it up farther and he pushed her panties aside and rubbed her wet pussy once before bringing his hand back up to lick his finger.

After dinner they went back to the hotel, and Katelyn decided to take a shower. While she was in the shower, Jake and Sara thought it would be fun to mess around. Sara slammed her mouth on Jakes before Katelyn had completely shut the bathroom door, and they started making out and rubbing all over each other's body. Jake picked her up off the floor and Sara wrapped her legs around his waist holding tightly. Once he reached the bed, he dropped her on her back and pushed her legs apart as he climbed on the bed on top of her. He lifted her shirt up exposing her breasts, and he leaned down and started kissing and sucking on her nipples. Gently biting down on her nipple as he was grabbing and pulling at the other one. Sara let out a small moan as she lifted her hips up trying her hardest to feel him. Jake came back up to her neck, kissing and biting and sucking. Her pussy was throbbing and wet, needing to feel his hard cock inside her. Pounding her until she was sore.

Once Jake reached his sweet destination, he breathed a hot breath over her throbbing pussy. Sara gripped the sheets and tried to keep her voice down, not to let Katelyn hear them. Jake slid her panties to the side and kissed her clit and then started sucking on it. She was moaning as quietly as she could. Jake moved down and pushed his tongue inside of her. Sara grabbed his hair and was trying to pull his tongue farther inside her. He started fucking her with his tongue, hard and fast. Sara was trying to keep her voice down as she said "Keep fucking going! I'm going to cum!" Jake let out a low growl as he backed off and said "That's right baby, cum all over my face."

Sara shuddered as she reached her climax and Jake licked every bit of it up. When he got up, he laid beside her and kissed her hard. Sara reached her hand down and felt his long hard cock. She was standing up to tie up her hair when they heard the water shut off. Jake and Sara quickly adjusted themselves and tried to act like nothing happened. Katelyn walked out of the bathroom, steam following her. She had a towel wrapped around her, and winked at Sara and Jake and said "I'm glad I didn't walk out of here and see you two being nasty." They all giggled and then started getting ready for bed and turning off the lights and TV. Katelyn was alone in her bed while Jake and Sara occupied the other. Katelyn turned away from them and covered up and went to sleep. Jake and Sara knew Katelyn had fell asleep because Katelyn's breathing had become slow, deep and steady. Jake rolled Sara over to face him as he put his lips on hers. Trying to stay quiet and not wake up Katelyn was a challenge. Sara was not used to being quiet.

Jake slowly started removing Sara's clothes. One piece at a time. Taking his time with her, because after all he was going to be without her for an entire week. He had kissed every inch of her neck and was headed south. He positioned himself under the covers so he would be able to eat her pussy. He started licking all over her lips to tease her, and she knew it. Sara grabbed his hair and tried to pull him to her throbbing clit. But he pulled against her, he wanted to take his time and enjoy making her finish several times. Jake finally started sucking her clit and would push his tongue inside of her wet pussy. Sara grabbed a pillow and put it over her face trying not to scream as he sucked and licked her clit. Moving his tongue up and down, rolling his tongue around her clit. She couldn't take much more or she was going to scream her release.

Sara had came twice from Jakes tongue and was now ready for him to put his hard cock in her mouth. Jake came up to her mouth and kissed her lips. She got under the covers and pulled his black boxers down and started to slowly caress his balls with her tongue. Jake was breathing heavy and was holding her hair in a high ponytail. She licked her way to the tip and spit on his dick. She followed the spit down and with each stroke of her tongue Jakes breathing shuddered. She opened her mouth wide to take all of him in, pushing his dick farther into her throat, she gagged and came up, then spit on his dick again. Sara opened her throat to push him in deeper. Jake could feel the back of her throat and then felt her gag again. He was loving the feeling of her sucking his cock. She had made him so soaking wet from her spit that she brought herself up and kissed his neck as she slid herself on his dick. Jake grabbed her hips and helped guide her farther onto him. "Fuck." they said together. Sara leaned down and kissed all over his neck and his earlobe. She spread her knees open more to take more of him. He wrapped both his arms around her waist and slightly lifted her enough to start pounding her.

Sara was holding onto the sheets by Jakes head as he was fucking her. Hard. Sara was doing everything she could to stay quiet and not moan loud enough to wake up Katelyn. In one swift movement, Jake had put Sara on her back and was now on top of her. He leaned into her wrapping his hands around the top of her head and started fucking her again. Sara wrapped her legs around his back, and she moaned a little louder than she had meant to. Jake put his hand over her mouth, neither one of them bothered to look over at Katelyn. Jake kept on pushing himself inside her, over and over until she grabbed the pillow and brought it to her face to moan into. "Fuck! You're going to make me cum!" Sara trying to quietly say into the pillow. After she had came, Jake went to flip Sara over on her knees as they looked at Katelyn. They froze. Katelyn was awake. Neither one of them had noticed that she had been for a while. Watching them. Playing with herself. Jake had already fully submerged himself inside of Sara as Katelyn got out of bed and walked over to them.

JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers