Road Trip with a Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake, Sara and their friend take a road trip.
936 words
4.12
6.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers

Jake and Sara frozen, him still inside of her. They both watched Katelyn walk over and she told them how she daydreamed of a threesome with them. She claimed she had thought of it the whole ride up. Jake pulled himself out of Sara, as Katelyn got onto the bed. Katelyn started kissing Jake and sara started to protest but was immediately shut up when Katelyn switched to her. Then Katelyn started kissing her way down to Sara's breast. Sara let out a small moan and leaned down to suck Jakes cock. When Sara leaned down, Katelyn got behind her and started to lick all over her pussy. With Jakes dick in Saras mouth, every moan she made was muffled. Katelyn slid two fingers in Saras wet pussy and started to finger her hard. Jake flipped Sara over on her back and shoved his long, hard dick inside her again, but this time, Katelyn sat on Saras face while she and Jake made out.

Sara was licking and sucking all over Katelyns clit, pumping her tongue inside her as well. Jake leaned over and started sucking Katelyns breast as he kept thrusting his dick inside Sara. Jake pulled out of Sara and the girls switched positions. Jake slowly pushed himself in Katelyns wet, throbbing pussy. She gasped at how big he was. Sara tied her red hair up in a ponytail as she slid herself over Katelyns mouth. Jake started thrusting himself inside Katelyn gently but hard enough that her breasts bounced with each pump. He leaned forward and started to suck on Saras neck and her nipples, pulling her ponytail to bring her face to his and said "You're such a good little slut. You like sitting on her face, don't you?" Sara nodded and opened her mouth as he spit on her face. Sara got up and walked over to Jake as he pulled out of Katelyn, Sara then started to eat Katelyns pussy. Licking all over her clit and shoving two fingers in her at the same time. Katelyns moan was getting louder, almost screaming saying she was going to squirt so Sara kept going. Jake tried to quiet her screams by shoving his dick in her mouth and fucking her face. Sara kept going with her fingers, constantly hitting her spot.

Katelyn grabbing, squeezing the sheet of the bed to help try and control herself. She finally released and squirted everywhere, on Sara's face, all over the bed and even got it in the floor. Katelyn was panting and gasping for air, when Jake plunged his dick back inside her. Katelyn let out a loud gasp as he kept pushing himself inside her until she could feel her body tensing up again about to release. Sara started rubbing Katelyns clit, making her orgasm much more intense. Katelyn came again but after she did, she shoved herself off Jake's dick. Sara got on her hands and knees in front of Jake and he pushed himself in her. Sara told Jake to slap her ass, hard. Jake looked over at Katelyn who was still lying on the bed trying to collect herself, she told them she had never squirted before and how amazing it felt. She was still trying to piece herself back together but was so lost in how hot it was to watch jake fuck sara in doggy. the way her ass rocked back and slammed against his hips. the way her saras beautiful tits swung back and forth with every thrust. the facial expressions of the couple enjoying every second of their Exstacy was enough to get her dripping wet again. she slid her hand down between her legs and spread them as far apart as she could then started fingering her pussy to the same speed the couple was fucking.

Katelyn had made herself climax fairly quickly watching them. She felt like she was able to join them again, she got back over to them and laid down in front of Sara. Jake had Sara on her hands and knees and was pounding her from behind, so when Katelyn had laid down in front of Sara, she leaned down on her elbows and started to lick and suck all over Katelyns wet, swollen pussy. Jake told Sara he was going to cum and he wanted both of them on their knees in front of him with their tongues out, ready to taste his cum. Sara had made Katelyn cum once again, so Katelyn got up on her knees facing Jake. She was desperately panting with her tongue out, waiting on his hot cum to cover her face. Jake was speeding up his thrusts and told Sara he was close, and she pushed herself off of him and turned around on her knees.

Both girls looking up at him with their mouths open, tongues out. Jake finally busted all over their faces. Sara licked everywhere her tongue could reach to taste his hot, sweet cum, then leaned over and licked what was left off Katelyn's face. Katelyn grabbed saras face and started making out with her stealing back some of the cum from saras mouth. after they both swallowed, Katelyn got up and said she was getting in the shower and had an amazing time. Sara went into the bathroom with her to wash her face. When Sara came back out, Jake was lying on the bed and told her he was glad they decided to do this and how it definitely should happen again. She kissed him and agreed, and they waited for Katelyn to get out of the shower.

JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers