Road Tripping Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly, Let's sit over there." Megan pointed to a small, shaded area where there were a couple of small groups gathered into smoke.

"I have to tell you Mol, I got Mike home last night and told him even though I had my period I was going to make him feel good! We have been talking a lot about what we could do together and with others. I've been playing with his ass whenever he is in the mood for any serious fun and have even gotten my one of my favorite toys deep in his ass!"

Molly smiled to herself and felt her warmth spread out from her own ass remembering the recent deep fucking of her ass and Lou's with her blue friend.

"Last night while I was sucking Mikes cock and fucking his ass with my dildo, I asked him how he would like it if he had Lou sucking on his cock while he watched you eat my pussy. Molly, he groaned and came HARD in a second!"

Both women were fighting to keep their hands off of the others body and out of their own wet pussies in public.

"I swallowed some of his cum but kept the rest to share with him and kept talking dirty to him. I told him more about all of us meeting in Foxboro, that you had another friend who will be traveling with us, and she is as open as we are and how much fun the FIVE of us could have all traveling around, seeing the Dead, and fucking like crazy for a week."

Molly hardly felt the melting popsicle now run down her hand, ignored with her tale of last night, until Megan took a break for a seductive lick of hers.

Megan continued with her breathing a bit ragged and shifting her still sore ass on the ground. "He flipped me over and dove in eating my ass hard, not caring about my period and I swear pulled my plug so he could finger me and let me squirt all around as he fucked my ass for twenty minutes, Cumming in me twice and I must have cum a dozen times myself. Molly, I think he wants to PLAY!!!"

Then in a lower voice she added. "He fucked me so good my period was all but gone this morning. Wish we had another day here, but I know you have to race out of here for Sara and I've got to get some shit done tomorrow or I won't have anything to wear next week, and I need to go buy new towels and a set of sheets. Worth the sacrifice, she added with her wicked smile. How much have you told Lou and is he ready to play?"

"I know he would love to from when we talked on the night, we met you. I told him about us in the lady's room and he had an instant hardon while driving to the campsite from the concert, and I've talked with him about playing with BOTH of you and how hot I think it would be to see them make out, suck, and fuck each other."

"I won't tell him any of our conversation here until tomorrow, so he keeps cool for now around Mike. I am sure he is a bit anxious today no matter how much you drained him last night, you know how men are."

Megan nodded her head in agreement. "Good idea Molly lets shop a little more to cool ourselves down too and see what we can find. I'd love to find a skirt like your blue-green one or another one to go with a couple of tie-dyes I've got like this purple one."

They got up trying to wipe off their sticky hands as Molly poured a bottle of water over them. They went hand in hand to see the lovely items the other vendors had before finding the right purple skirt deep in one of Star's racks making a quick fit and change easy in Andromeda next to them.

It was just past 3PM and the last of their 400 meatballs were cooking and two thirds of the hot dogs were gone. It had been another good day for all they knew with the nice weather and large crowds, many who were not even going to the show. It was like there was almost as if a hippie flea market had come to town and many came to shop for the colorful clothes decorations and more.

On a day like this where they sold all they bought Lou figured after costs all they gave out to friends and ate themselves the made about $150.00 in a day. This was more than enough to keep them in gas, food, and pot on the road with occasional hotel stops. This allowed them not to worry on the road and be kind to those they knew and at times to some strangers in need of a meal that day. They knew they had money in the bank but neither of them wanted the road trip to end!

The next hours past quietly and by 5 PM the four of them had all but the table and chairs packed up and were just sitting around talking among themselves and all who came by to say hi. Star and Joe and her family next door had been busy all day and had a good time in Worcester with the better weather and strong crowds. Molly and Lou had talked about the hotel for July and agreed to get the room reservations set in New Jersey in a few days. It looked to be the end to another perfect day.

A little after five and all were sitting, with Molly on the far left to talk to Star at times. Megan and Mike were behind the table and Lou was on the far right.

It all happened in the blink of an eye!

There had been several people looking over the trays of necklaces and rings when a guy about twenty took one of the trays and turned to run with it almost before Star could get a word out to Joe or her folks.

The would-be thief made it a grand total of six steps at full speed before he was fully yanked off his feet when Molly "Cloths-lined" him with her right arm to his throat with his head turned away, taking him right off his feet and causing him to crash onto the paved lot with the back of his head, knocking him unconscious. He dropped the jewelry also.

It had been a bad idea for the thief either way. Lou had been on his feet by the time Molly got him and Maggie fifty feet down the way had already made two steps that way when he hit the parking lot, headfirst.

Molly stood there stunned for a moment while Lou ran to her first and Mike, Megan, Maggie, and Donna got to the scattered Jewelry to help gather it. Not a piece was lost to the stunned crowd who had seen all this happen in ten seconds.

The table and chairs had all been pushed to the side when they had jumped up and Lou led Molly to the open tailgate to sit on while she was trembling a little and breathing a bit heavy, shaken by her own reactions. All but her and Lou laughed when Maggie, with one boot on the thief's chest called out 15-yard penalty on Molly D. for the best cloths-line of the year! Several clapped and Lou asked those who wanted to congratulate her to give her some space and find a cop to take the thief away.

Star also seemed to be stunned by what she had seen happen and after Joe got to their stuff and looked back to see she was well, and nothing had been lost, Star had made her way over to see Molly. She was the only one Lou let near her as he and Maggie now kept all others ten feet back and waited for the cops. Only Maggie clearly heard the exchange between Molly and Star, Lou only catching the unusual names.

Both women were shaking a little when Star reached Molly and sat on the tailgate with her. They looked deep in the other's eyes without hugging just holding the other one's arms about two feet apart, staring into the other woman's eyes. Star spoke first in a clear but strangely accented voice, "Myrine, my Lover and my Protector! Thank You!

Molly who was lost in the moment and with their eyes locked, replied in again a strangely accented voice. "Zephyra, My Lover, my Teacher, and my Priestess. For you eternally.

For just a moment the two women looked around them with a look of almost confusion and wonder until they saw Joe and Lou standing talking and both watching the women closely with deep concern on their faces in a growing crowd. This seemed to calm them and some of the fear left their eyes. The wonder still remained.

The sound of the approach of two police officers broke the spell and both women lightly shaking their heads and again taking a few deep breaths with Maggie near to them and asking quietly if they were alright and looking at both with deep questioning look. Molly's blue and Stars clear stones having a little more shine in the early sunset Maggie noticed too.

The two Woman broke their clasp and took one more deep breath before both telling Maggie they weren't sure what had just happened, but both all would talk more later when there was quiet. Star and Molly had some light tears in their eyes from the many sensations of the last five minutes.

The female officer took statements from Star and Molly, thanking her for the "Collar" of the suspect. He was conscious but hurting when Molly and Star came up to him. He had not seen Molly take him out and was surprised when he found out who got him. The other officer holding him saying he was sad to see him again and he was now going away for a long time.

Star told the officers that nothing had been lost and said, "I'm willing to offer some Mercy this one LAST time!" Looking into the thief's eyes deeply with a green-eyed expression that both scared and calmed him.

"Here is a number to get in contact with me if he FUCKS UP AGAIN! Call me and Molly and I will make sure they throw the key away. The judge and jury will LIKE me! She said, again looking deeply into his now frightened brown eyes. Please take him to a doctor now he has been punished enough for today's actions."

Star never got a call about him!

Five minutes later the crowd had dispersed, and all were trying to get back to normal. Star and Joe were watching the kids tonight and she was glad to have a calm night. Star needed a night off her feet and Joe told her to lay down and take a nap Lou offered to help with sales for a bit and Joe would close up and Larry and Mike stayed with him to help until the show almost started. The thief had actually driven quite a bit of sales in the last hour before the show for them.

After Star had left to lie down Molly took their last beer, finishing it in 2 minutes while stretching her right arm and shoulder. The "Kid" she had taken down was only a couple inches taller than her and only was about 150 lbs. but her the bruise on her forearm hurt and her shoulder and elbow were sore from the hit. The momentary event with Star on the tail gate had left her a little frightened and confused. It was like there was a strange sharing, like a pair of ghosts had passed through her and Star in a shared moment reflecting from deep in time was all she could tell.

She knew Maggie had heard the exchange and possibly Lou, who wore a look of deep concern for her over everything that had happened. He had gotten her a homemade ice pack for the bruise. The officers had offered her a check out, but Molly still wanted to see the show. Her and Lou would talk later and hopefully all four would have a chance tonight or in New Jersey.

Lou, Molly, Megan, Donna, Maggie, Ed, Val, Gina, and Bob all made their way into the arena together and got drinks and snacks for Mike and Larry who would be a little late to the show. Molly was still a bit shaken, and Lou and Megan kept her close trying to relax her. Her shoulder was still a little sore, but the ice had kept her arm from swelling and her elbow was not hurting anymore. She just wanted to sit, relax, and enjoy the show while sorting all what happened in her head.

They saw Mike and Larry get to their seats just as the lights went down, and Mike gave them a thumbs up and shouted all was well and Star was sleeping, with Joe watching over all there.

The first set opened with several rocking tunes in a row that got everyone dancing and singing along. Molly was glad to be on her feet and lost in the music somewhat so she could clear her head and enjoy the show and company, along with trying to process what had happened to her and Star today.

With his late arrival and Megan thinking Molly might like a little space and some time with Lou alone she kept Mike at their original seats for the first set. She had not heard the strange talk between Molly and Star, but she knew something else had happened between the two friends that had confused them. It had not been directly because of the robbery but something that took place between them. She had not heard them, but she had seen the look of lost astonishment on their faces as they looked at the crowd surrounding them while they held each other after talking in a way that had made their friend Maggie react with concern. She would ask more at an upcoming "plug" change.

It was another excellent first set and the music, dancing with Lou and those around her, along with several joints and the bowl all passing by her Molly was feeling back to almost normal by the end of the set. All met between sets for snacks and a bathroom break. Molly and Megan did not get any alone time here but vowed to talk at the drums break. Maggie and Donna asked how Molly was feeling and if she wanted, they could all talk later tonight.

She said she really needed to talk to Star because she was not sure what had taken place without use the ghost description her own mind was, she explained it as almost not being herself for a moment but that she remembered all she saw, heard, and had said without repeating it.

Although both women had talked of a time of joining neither had made any plans or even talked of anything that they might really do together. There was no need to tease the other in their relationship. Theirs was a spiritual bond that the physical part would wait for. Aside from the names, it had been the referring to themselves as Lovers that had left a deep question in her mind for now. Teacher and Protector seemed to fit in her mind at least considering what had just happened. Molly was not sure how to react to the term Priestess. She had never been deeply religious, and neither was her family, so this was an odd term for her to use.

Megan and Mike made their way to them for the second set, and all were happy to dance and smoke together. It further relaxed Molly having Megan there and they all just chatted away avoiding the event of the late afternoon so all could just enjoy the show. Going into Drums Megan announced for all nearby "Plug Change" and all but dragged Molly out so she could question her with some more privacy.

After a quick stop in the thankfully not destroyed ladies' room, Megan pulled Molly into a small alcove looking deep into her eyes for a moment trying to send her some calm and strength she felt she needed. She handed Molly her pair of crystals and took her trio in hand asking. "What did happen there with you and Star? Your crystals took strange glow from deep inside and both of you had the look of seeing a ghost. My house was built in 1730 so I have some sense of these things. Are you both ok?"

"I am good except for an ache in my arm and shoulder. A ghost is a good way to describe what I felt happen Through me. I have never felt anything like that, but it was not painful or really frighting to me. It was more the fear of the crowd and strangeness of where we were that disturbed those who passed through both Star and me. I need to talk to Star more later, and I think Maggie and Lou heard some or all of what we said. With an arching eyebrow she added in a distant deeper voice "Fascinating!"

Back at the seats Molly told Lou she would call Sara and tell her we will be on the road early tomorrow morning. "I had almost wanted to pack and drive when we got back but after everything today, I need some sleep and a drive like that would be unsafe after the show."

"Give me four hours sleep and I will be good for tomorrow if you drive some the time tomorrow."

"No, I hope we can get at least six hours with enough daylight to pack quietly and some pre-breakfast fun and a shower to relax us for the long drive."

"I Love your plan Molly and I can't wait to wake up next to you tomorrow and start another day with you next to me." Lou leaned over to kiss her deeply and slowly letting their tongues talk silently to the other while stroking her cheek as lightly as he could.

The end of the drums and space portion of the show brought them to their feet dancing and smoking with those around them. Molly felt her head clear somewhat from all that had happened earlier with holding Lou's hand to ground her in this world, although there was the feeling that it was their connection that had also calmed what had passed through her too. "Eyebrow arches silently."

All met up leaving the show and they danced their way to the cars to fire up one of their grills for some hot dogs and some warmth in the cooling night. Molly and Lou went over the dates with Mike and Megan and told them all would try and meet up to party a bit in late May or June, but the real party and fireworks were for the 4th of July this year! Molly had Megan's number and they said they would call from California and bring them something cool from their trip and send post cards with dirty jokes.

After about an hour the lots began to empty. Megan and Mike left for their car with hugs and promises to keep in touch and look out for the tickets for July soon. Grill and chairs in hand they headed off into the night.

Lou had packed up Andromeda by the time they were out of sight. He and Molly ran to the Burger King to call Sara and said they would be there tomorrow, and Molly had a "very interesting" tale for her.

Back at the cars and bus Star came out to say hi after sleeping for most of the last five hours. Her and Molly looked at the other and Star said: "We need to talk, and I think Maggie and Lou saw what happened. They will need to be there, and we can talk for ten minutes in the camp together before you go to bed. I know you have to drive to get Sara tomorrow. Did you call her and tell her you would be there?"

"Yes, we did, and she is excited. We will see you there, as they got into Andromeda and Star's vehicles. I have thought on what happened and it was like nothing I've experienced before. Was any of this familiar to you Star?"

"We will talk at the campground" Was all she would say before Gina told her to get on the bus. She was not going to let Star drive the bus for a while after tonight. The twins were a strain on her.

In the car on the ride to camp they were quiet for a few moments until Molly asked Lou. "Me, Star, Maggie, and You need to all talk about what happened after I took that guy down on the tailgate with Star. Did you hear us and what we said to each other? I am sure Maggie heard us and I want to find out what she heard us say."

"I heard what sounded like names to me, Maggie was closer. Your accents were unusual as you addressed yourselves. First Star called you Myrine I think, and then speaking in a lower voice something like protect then you call her Zephyra or Zephyr and called her things, but my head was turned backing people off and seeing the lady cop come to us. Then, as Maggie approached, you both turned to Joe and me with a strange look of fear and being lost until you saw both of us. Donna called out to the officer and you both almost shook something off and trembled and looked at the other again until we let the officer speak to you."

Molly was quiet for a moment and kept stretching her shoulder. It was not bad, but she was still sore, and the bruise was a tender patch about five inches long where the side of his chin and jaw had hit her before his throat and neck. "Lou, you heard right on the names we said, and Star and I need to talk with you two who seem to have been the only one who saw and heard this happen."

"Megan did not, and Joe had his back turned to us until we looked his way. Thank you for all you did after to keep the crowds away. I was shaky, and Star was in no shape to deal with a lot of people in her face at that time. I hope the rest did her good. I worry about her and the twins out here!"

"Me too! We will talk to them for a few then get to bed soon and sleep so we can drive safely. Sara will be very interested to hear about today's events. I hope they take it easy tomorrow before going to Jersey it is only about a three- or four-hour trip there for them, and Gina told her she would be driving tomorrow."