Road Tripping Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Megan ducked into Andromeda for a quick smoke. Molly went next to roll up four joints for themselves in the show and get a few hits for herself. Lou, Mike, and Joe then went into the car to roll more joints while Lou got his bowl ready for the show and smoked with them.

Ten minutes later while they were all laughing at Mikes Monty Python imitations, Molly was rapping on the window telling the guys to "shake a leg" and get moving.

Two minutes later the three emerged all red eyed and claiming to be the "Knights who say Ni!" and they were on a quest for Shrubbery. Molly had just seen the "Holy Grail" again in the last month was laughing at the three Silly men, with their women reclaiming them and leading them to the show after all was locked up.

It was a fun first set full of music, laughter, love and just a wonderful time for all. The women all hung out while the men were sent off for food so they could talk more amongst themselves. Molly was beginning to love more and more the caravan of very dear friends from across the country her and Lou were making. She could not wait to see where all this could lead too.

They made their way to Mike and Megan's seats for the second set since they were not watching who moved where too much at this arena. They all danced almost as one talking and smoking until the drums portion started up. Megan told Molly loud enough for Mike and Lou to hear also that it was time to "Go and change our Plugs!" They ran for the lady's room while the paired drummers went into an extended almost Latin beat.

Mike and Lou were talking cars and pot while the women were away, and Lou said he would show him the little collection of samples he had been building up on the road. Lou had about two or three bowls of each weed they came across and these were either going to be for a special day or a really dry time.

Molly and Megan grabbed a stall together since they were not shy around the other at all anymore.

"Molly, sorry we could not see what might happen this weekend. I am so curious, and you are so cool and so is Lou. I've talked with Mike, and he likes you and Lou a lot and I think it will be awesome! How will your friend Sara feel, is she cool with all this?

After flushing, Molly looked into Megan's eyes saying, "Sara is this cool" and she leaned into Megan and kissed her full soft lips and mouth searching for an eager opening with her tongue.

After a stunned split-second Megan opened her mouth and met Molly's kiss deeply for a moment until the stall next to them flushed. They broke and Molly said that she knows we met you and Mike and how we were all hoping to meet up in July and she liked the idea, A Lot!

They left the stall to the hoots of a couple of the women in the bathroom with smile on their unashamed faces. Molly told her quickly as they walked back through the arena about how they had met Sara in Philly.

Megan was horrified and taken back to some of her own past hearing how some Sara's friends had treated her. Molly telling her, "Sara was better now and the three of them had grown very close over the two days since meeting. She was still fragile and her and Lou had made a deep commitment to be there for her and they could not let her down for New Jersey and the July tour."

"They had saved her and were now committed to helping her become a strong woman who could stand on her own and not allow abusers and drunks to destroy her. They wanted her to face the world with love and strength. Lou would buy a new car if he had to keep them on the road, not that there were any real worries there." Smiling, telling her, and thinking of Sara.

Megan was nodding her head hearing all this and stopped Molly to look into her eyes deeply with old pains buried there. "Mol, when I was sixteen, I was in a very bad, abusive relationship. He hurt me bad, and she showed her two scars on her arm where she had been stabbed with keys, but he is in jail for a long time, and I am stronger now with a very good and caring man in Mike."

Hugging Molly deeply before they resumed walking, "I also have cool new friends like you and Lou," as they turned down the ramp to their seats.

Stopping thirty feet short of their seats, Molly leaned into Megan's ear whispering ear. "They would be so cute together." Pointing subtly at Lou and Mike, who's backs were turned to them sitting down talking.

"I agree Molly, and I want to watch them while holding you."

"Sounds like a plan for Fourth of July fireworks in Foxboro! I won't tell Lou all the details yet, but I will have him get us a good hotel room for all of us that night. We will be driving like crazy for a few days there if I remember the schedule and Lou wants to stop in Upstate New York to go Crystal hunting on the third, but we may drive to Mass that night to be there for the show, then we all drive to Pittsburg for the sixth. He said it's only about four hours from there to Foxboro, and we will have picked up Sara on either the 29th of June or first of July. It's going to be a lot of crazy driving but a whole lot of fun I hope too!" Squeezing Megan's hand and giving her a hug before they finished walking to their seats.

The rest of the show was another masterpiece to those who just danced and absorbed all of the love, joy and music surrounding them. Lou's brass and Mike's glass bowls and several joints kept working around an ever-widening circle of happy people. Lou figured easily over a hundred people had smoked from his bowl so far on tour, maybe 200, crazy!

All enjoyed dancing until the last note rang out from the speakers and they began the slow walk to the exits. The crowd thinned once outside and first they saw Ed and Val saying hi and walking together until they say Donna and Maggie with Joe and Star. Lou and Joe went in on an ounce with Mike to save a few bucks and told him not to bring any weed for himself or Megan tomorrow.

Lou would stone them both with the Purple weed and keep them high all day for getting Joe and him the ounce. He would still have two good bowls or a joint left of the purple bud for the future. It might be an interesting mix with the purple mushrooms if they came around again and Lou made a mental note to ask Star more about them and if they were available?

All hung out for an hour talking and getting to know more about the others in their expanding group of friends and maybe more someday. Mike and Megan said they had to go since they had a bit of a drive and Mike said he had important things to take care of with a nod at Joe and Lou. Megan said she would bring a grill and more chairs and asked what they would like from what she knew was in the fridge at home.

Molly heard Ribs on the list and requested them and asked Lou with a smile if she could borrow his red tie-dye. He handed her a roll of paper towels and thanking Megan, suggested bibs for all but loved the idea of them for lunch tomorrow.

Twenty minutes after they left; Andromeda was packed up. Tired and happy after a long and fun day. Arriving at the campground Molly helped carry a sleeping Barny for Star, while Lou got their tent ready for the night. Lou asked if Molly wanted to go to the camp shower with him and she ran to grab a towel.

It had been a long day, after the shower and on the quick ride back Molly told Lou, "I'm beat now, but we can have a quicky romp in the morning before another shower. Just make sure I take my "Plug" out before you stick anything else in there, assuming you are ok with a little period sex?"

"I Don't want you going down on me though as Lou nodded his head in agreement, I'm not into the whole Vampire thiing," she said with a joking smile.

"However, some cock before breakfast would be nice." As she kissed Lou freshly washed Fu Manchu and they shared a minty fresh mouths. Running to the tent they asked Joe and a anyone else awake if they wanted to smoke a quick joint in their tent before turning in. Donna, Joe, and Gina popped in and all had a quick joint and a round of hits from Joe's bong before all said goodnight. Two minutes later their camping lights were out and in minutes, so were they until the dawn.

Molly woke up seven hours later as the sunlight began to creep in, quickly pulling her tampon, and examining to see there was not too much blood, before wrapping it up. Dancing and running around at the shows for the last two days had hopefully helped everything along. Since going on the pill and getting the right dose her periods had been very steady and not to severe, compared to what some of her friends had gone through. This was all a good sign for tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

She saw Lou's semi-erect cock raising the sheet getting carefully get back into bed. She went straight to put him into her mouth thinking I hope you don't have to pee to bad or this could get a little crazier than I'm ready for! It was only seconds before he began to harden and waken pulling the sheet up.

Lou quickly guessed the soft warm feeling surrounding his cock was Molly's mouth. A great way to start the day!!

Lou Looked down with a still sleepy smile saying: "Good Morning Molly, I love you! This a beautiful way to start the day!" He lightly stroked her hair, longing to taste her in a few days while she licked and bobbed her head up and down him slowly, her tongue like a snake in her mouth circling him with her up and down motion and suction.

In a moment he was hard enough for what Molly wanted. She got up and asked Lou to move and hand her the dark towel on the chair. She folded and put the towel under her ass to protect the sheets from their love this morning.

"Make Love to me Lou." She said brightly, then he mounted her and entered her a little slowly since there had been little foreplay from him and he was not sure how lubricated she was.

In a low almost growling voice, she began to add as his cock entered her and found her already wet and accepting. "Fuck Me Lou, Stick Your Cock in Me Now! Fuck My Bloody Pussy! Fuck the Period out of MY CUNT NOW!!!

Lou began to pump into her with increasing speed and dirty encouragement from her when he released her tongue from his lips. "I wish your tongue was swirling around me like that after you fuck me. I missed you in me! Fuck My Bloody Cunt Good and Hard! Clean my bloody Couchie Out Lou! Flood Me with cum and clean out my pussy as deeply as you can!! Fuck My Bloody Cunt Harder!!!"

Molly came while on the end of harder for the first time saying "That's it Lou make My pussy wash itself out. Make My Pussy Douche Itself. Make Me Cum and Flush My Bloody Cunt out."

They were both trying not to be too loud as he worked his cock in and out of her faster with each moment and word of encouragement from her lips and dirty mind. Lou could feel her squirting out around him as her pussy griped him tighter while she spasmed.

She came twice more looking deep in his eyes the during her third orgasm with her sweat covered crystals joining in the light between them.

"Cum in Me Now Lou, I'M Cumming again!!"

He thrust as hard as he dared into her and held there as two and a half days buildup poured as deeply into her as he could manage. Seconds later his thick ropes of cum deep in her were met by the waves from her secret well, washing past them and into the quickly soaking towel.

Lou stayed in her for a moment before rolling off of her so she could use the towel to clean herself a bit while he got both of them and wetted facecloths for more cleaning before their showers. They both pulled on yesterday's cloths and went for an early shower while most of the camp was still sleeping. They changed into new outfits for the day and went straight out to a small breakfast joint they had seen nearby. The long day before and morning fun had left them starved for extra French Toast again.

On the way back to the camp they grabbed five coffees, half a gallon of milk and a dozen doughnuts for Star's crew. It was 8:30 when they got back to camp, and the coffee and doughnuts were welcome. Lou and Molly took Gina and Donna on the daily food run for all, and they also stocked up for the ride tomorrow

Lou and Molly wanted to get an early start tomorrow. First, they had the drive to Harrisburg for Sara, then it was up to north Jersey and their campground with what they had hoped was as secluded a spot as the map suggested. They had planned on this spot before they had met Sara and now it would be even more fun, especially if the weather was nice.

They had a fun ride with Stars kids along again in the less crowded Andromeda, despite the three coolers in the back. They got almost the same spots as yesterday to set up in. It was Saturday and they opened the lots an hour earlier.

All were very busy and happy from the start on the gorgeous weekend day and were glad to see many friends from shows here and in the past. The food was selling well, and their neighbors were doing well with all their items. A good day like this could go a long way to paying for all the tickets for July for many friends out here making a living on tour. Molly continued to work on pieces of jewelry with a few tools Lou had and a couple of finer ones she had borrowed from Star.

It would take a while before she had made something she felt good enough about to sell. There would be many miles ahead on the road to work on her pieces too. Her and Lou knew it was unsafe for them to drive and talk about their favorite mutual hobby.

An hour after opening up, Megan and Mike came up all smiles with another camping grill, a big bag of food and two more folding chairs. Mike said they had the other thing they wanted as he set up their grill next to their two already going and full. Molly could all but taste the three large racks of ribs that Megan had already gotten precooked and readied for the grill.

Lou, Mike, and Joe all went up front in Andromeda to take care of business and see the weed samples Lou had kept so far. Lou gave Mike two joints for before the show if he and Megan wanted to smoke alone at some point. They were close enough in the arena again there would be no problem reaching who ever had the better seats.

Lou showed them all different weeds they had found, and Joe was surprised to see a bit of the weed from Virginia in there even. Lou then showed them the Purple weed Molly had traded for in the show. Lou had no idea about its source beyond Molly saying it was from a couple who looked to be in their fifties and had seen well over a hundred shows, so she could see them on tour again.

Lou put about half of the Purple weed they were not keeping in their stash, and they smoked three hits each from the bowl. They then did a quick bowl of the weed from Mike which was great also. They both thanked Mike, and each gave him a hug and hi-five before leaving. The guys got out while Lou put the new weed in the glove box and locked it after taking some out for Molly to roll and refilling the bowl with the rest of the purple weed for Molly and Megan to smoke together. He knew also Molly was really hoping to have some quiet time with her.

Lou caught up with everyone in a moment and filled Molly in about the packed pipe with purple weed for her and Megan and the broken up weed on the tray under the front driver's seat. He asked her to, "please roll up at least three joints for the day and if she needed more the new pot, it was in the glove box."

She kissed Lou quick and called Megan over to join her up front.

On their third day on the road together Molly had made a deal with Lou about rolling joints after watching him try twice. "Your choice in papers suck and I see why you use a bowl. I will make a deal with you. You put the pot in front of me and unless the cops have taken them, I'll have good papers and roll whatever you need."

They sealed their new agreement with a long kiss. She did give Lou her three preferred brands and sizes for him to keep an eye out for. Some states did not allow their sale and Molly had a small horde going in the back compartment already.

Molly and Megan went into the car, and she got the bowl with the purple weed from the ashtray showing her it's crazy color and telling her about the purple mushrooms they had done a week earlier.

"Mike gets really good weed from his brother, but I've never seen any like this, I will let him know about it." Taking her first hit from the pipe.

Molly could tell Megan was bursting to tell her something now that they were alone with the curtains drawn for privacy to smoke and chat. "Megan, you look to happy, What's up?"

Megan smiled taking another hit teasing Molly a bit holding out saying "Holy Shit, that some good weed. Molly took another deep hit and Megan took the bowl back giving her a quick kiss on her cheek and she took another hit and kiss saying we should go for a walk, and I can tell you all of the good things.

Molly got out the tray and began to roll up some joints for the afternoon with her eyebrow arched and a light warm tingle in her clit. Little tease she thought! "Cool let's smoke some more." while handing her the bowl to pack from the weed pile, while rolling the joints.

"I'll get all of us a good room for the third and the fourth. Don't worry about that, just get there with Mike!"

"I can't wait!" Megan said with her own wicked grin while lighting the bowl and looking deeply at Molly and licking her lips while the smoke slowly trailed out of her seductively She did look like a young and slightly shorter version of Lauren Bacall in those black and white 1940's movies.

Molly put the tray down and slowly and deeply kissed Megan in as sensual a kiss she'd had with any other woman before. Her and Sara would love each other too she could feel it.

"Somewhat more comfortable and a bit more private than the ladies room stall." Megan joked looking at her Nipples pointing sharply through her purple tie-dye shirt from her perky 34C chest, now rising up and down with her deep breathing with her face a little flushed.

Molly relit the bowl and told her. "Sara will be with us, and she is very cool, open, beautiful, and sweet."

I can't wait to meet her too and I wish I could go to the next shows, but work is a must for both Mike and me."

They smoked another bowl while Molly got four joints ready and they talked about Megan's July Vacation, exiting the car singing the Go Go's, song "Vacation" for all to hear.

The Ribs were being enjoyed by many at the car and they had brought enough there were plenty for all their new friends on tour. Hot Dogs and Sandwiches had sold well all day with the smell of the cooking meatballs and later the ribs which were not for sale. Things slowed down a bit in an hour and Megan and Molly said they were going to go for a walk and do some shopping.

Mike said he would help with the grill and have another rib while Lou was eyeing another rib after getting a person two more sandwiches. They took a couple quick hits in the car before seeing If Star wanted to come for the walk and shop. She was giving her swollen feet a while off and Joe was out doing deals. Molly said she would bring her some Ice cream on their way back.

They took off hand in hand stopping at every vendor who displayed anything of interest to either woman. Molly got another medium sized carry all bag for water and saw some raw and polished stones, purchasing the one's she liked the shape, color, and feel of. Molly told Megan of her plan to make jewelry on the road to make some more money for them and see where all this led with them exploring North America for the next four months at least. Molly's world was an open book looking to be filled with new ideas and experiences on her way to becoming more of a strong and self-sufficient woman every day.

After walking around for a half hour, they got in a line for popsicles. Molly gave her a hug and looked deeply at her with her brown eyes into hers wishing she could plant a deep kiss on her and knowing Megan's brown eyes wished for the same thing.