Road Tripping Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the campground a few minutes before Joe and the rest. Lou got all their stuff ready for the night while Molly got good outfits for the long drive out for both. Lou then began to get all they could packed up. Only one cooler had water and most of a quart of OJ for the morning. With that they only needed coffee in the morning. Molly had hidden a box of doughnuts back at camp, so they were safe from show munchies. They were put in the car quickly before anyone got hungry. If all went well, they figured they could have the tent packed up and the site clear in about thirty minutes after some pre-dawn fun and a shower to leave them awake and relaxed for the long drives tomorrow.

When the rest of the small caravan arrived at the camp Lou and Molly helped Star and Gina with the kids and any stuff they needed for the night, and Joe wanted to talk to Lou about some new weed he had found. It was a deep green with bright orange hairs throughout it. They smoked a bowl, and Lou paid for a half ounce of it but asked Joe to hold onto it until they got to New Jersey with all the driving they had ahead tomorrow. Donna and Maggie came over to join them at the low campfire Joe had going and Star came out looking much better after the long rest she had needed for a couple of days. Joe had already been told they were not leaving before noon tomorrow so all could get a good night's sleep.

With a Soup in hand Star led off saying. "Thank you again Molly and all the rest of you for helping me after that stupid kid tried to steal the tray. I am glad he was caught and hopefully he has learned a lesson. How is your arm Molly, I see you stretching your shoulder and I bet he left a bruise?"

He did but I've had worse hits playing football. Nothing got broken or lost so It's all good." How are you feeling Star? Do you want to talk about what happened on the tailgate?" It felt, to me like ghosts passed through both of us for a moment to greet the other before seeing they were deeply out of time and leaving us is what I felt. Zephyra! She added with an arched eyebrow and all others looking at her. Lou and Maggie with their mouths opening wordlessly.

"I agree. It felt like a ghost from past lives of our souls met again and passed through us after greeting the other. Myrine, my Lover, and my Protector, Thank You! Star answered to her with all now looking deeply into Star's eyes which were slightly lost in Molly's eyes. I know we have never been together, so I do not know why I'd say that to you, but it was sincere for those who passed through us."

All were silent as Molly looking deep into Star's eyes as their crystals grew in a deep intensity especially the blue on Molly's neck. Without the accent of earlier she replied clearly. Zephyra, My Lover, My Teacher, and My Priestess. For you Eternally."

Both women broke eye contact as all around stared at the low fire and were silent for a moment lost in the embers.

After a moment Maggie quietly said, "That is what both of you said exactly except for how your accents were. They were strange like some I've come across in the Middle east and the Greek Islands. I was in the IDF from when I was twenty until I was thirty-three and have seen two wars and enough death for several lifetimes! I did get to travel a lot in the Mediterranean when I was young." She said, almost not really realizing what she had shared. Only Donna had known where and how she had spent her life from age eight until thirty-three, when she came back to a country, she had been born in but only visited twice since her parents moved to the Kibbutz in 1949.

"It was not just what you both said but it was the lost look both of you had when you turned to see the crowd and how we all looked. Only when you both saw Joe and Lou did you seem to look like you were not totally lost. The call for the cops by Donna broke the spell or whatever you want to call it. Both of you shook your heads a bit and let go of the other while trying to regain your bearings as the officer came up to you."

"Someday when all of you want a good scare, I will tell you some battlefield ghost stories that will turn you white as a sheet. The two I saw before today which were real scarry. This was just a visit by their souls meeting again out of time. I think sometime when we will all smoke a lot of pot and have some special shrooms and the purple wine from the stems we might be able to dive deeper into this, but Star cannot have those for a while, so we will have to wait for the right time."

Lou quietly added what he had told Molly he had heard between the women while keeping the people back for them. The words they had repeated to the other a few minutes earlier did sound right except for the change back to their modern accents.

Joe had been quiet throughout all of this talk. He had seen them react strangely to the other but had been busy and too far away to hear any of what had been said. He was now most concerned about how Star was physically and how the twins were doing. The long rest had done her good and bought her color back to normal. Seeing her have the soup made him feel better about her too. "Let's all get some rest. I know you have ten hours of driving ahead of you and Donna you and Maggie are going back to Vermont tomorrow before driving back to Jersey you said so we all need sleep."

All hugged and kissed goodnight and wished safe journeys for next show. Star and Molly took a moment to get away from the rest to talk alone for the first time since everything took place.

"Molly we will have to talk more later but there is something else I did not share with the others, although you may tell Lou when you are alone what I'm going to tell you quick. When I slept today after all of this, I dreamed of us together as Lovers, but deep in the past in a room...

"In a stone room painted with flowers and plants on white plaster. An open doorway onto a porch overlooking a blue sea. I've had that dream three times, last time the night before I met Lou and you but could never see the face of the woman who was my lover in the past."

"Me neither until today." They took a moment to look around and kissed for a quick moment and for the first times their tongues met to let the other know their souls were still In Love with the other across the endless centuries.

They parted quickly not out of any guilt or shame since both Lou and Joe would know of the kiss shortly, but because it was not the time for all of them to join as one. The Spring or Summer of 1988 was the time for their joining. The reaction both women had seeing Joe and Lou while conjoined with their past selves had also told them that several souls of their pasts had now all come together in a time and place where much could be learned and explored.

They parted with both tears and smiles at the joy of their rejoining and the need to part until Sara had been brought to safely too them. The present was more important than the past and Sara's life and soul was still in danger if betrayed and such a crime would tell on all of theirs.

Going into the tent and Molly got her first good look at her arm since the show. It was tender but not too bad and the two aspirin were knocking back the pain in her shoulder. "I wish I had a tub to soak in for an hour with you rubbing my feet, shoulder and a few other happy places she said with her first seductive grin since they had gotten back to the camp.

"Me too if you want, we can skip the camp tomorrow and get a hotel If you like?"

"No, I want to see how private a site we have for some more outdoor fun. I hope there is a field or some woods for us to hide in. I got the bug spray, she added licking her lips and lighting the freshly packed bowl. I know today was crazy and please be careful of my right arm with any hugs, it is tender. I still want you in me in the morning when the camp is quiet. I checked last trip to the bathroom and my period is all but done from you fucking it out of me last night.

"Can't wait to help next month too, I hunger for your sweet pussy and want to devour you in the morning or sooner. I miss the magnificent taste of your pussy!" If I can help yours end a day or an hour sooner, I'm happy to help, in ANY way you like or desire!"

For a moment Molly's wicked mind wondered if fucking Lou and or Sara with a strap-on dildo or better yet a vibrator would help her period end sooner. It was worth a try.

Ten minutes later with Andromeda half packed they went to sleep, both anxious to get to Sara as early as possible.

Her dream of Star this night was not of the past but of a field in Vermont with Lou and Joe nearby leaving them some time as one alone. She could watch them expressing their love for the other as deeply as her and Star.

Molly awoke from this dream to birds chirping at the first blue glow in the east. Her shoulder was a little stiff and her forearm was still sore but not as tender. Lou's cock was standing up under the two blankets and she quickly pulled her tampon for a quick look to see all clear today. FUN TIMES!!

Molly went to suck on Lou as he had started to stir when she had "pulled out her plug" and she was moving herself around for him to finger and more if he desired.

Lou felt her warm mouth engulf his cock and make him harden quickly. He could tell by her angle that her hips and lovely ass and pussy were within easy reach as he was sure she had planned.

"Did you pull your plug?" Remembering her warning of a couple of nights earlier about not sticking anything in before checking and liking her and Megan's funny way of referring to tampons.

Coming up from me under the now only one blanket she said. "Clean as if it was new. Only smelled like wet pussy. I hope you want a taste or a drink. My right arm is still sore so please be careful of that though." Molly rolled onto her left side keeping her right arm free and away from most of the action as they went to lick and suck the other's cock and pussy.

Molly was happy to catch a fresh large drop of per-cum from him after her mouth had been off him for a moment. Quickly using her mouth and tongue she kept working him for more tasty treats, while his tongue began to trace her slit deeper circling her asshole lightly teasing her twitching brown flower followed by his tongue diving into her pussy that had already begun to regain its usual wetness since they had first joined.

Lou circled back to suck on her rapidly engorged clit and felt her moisture begin to run throughout her slit joined by all of his saliva brough on by the almost Pavlovian response her flavor brought forth in him. For a moment their sixty-nine grew more fevered, with Molly splashing a quick squirt into his open mouth but both wanted to cum with Lou deep in her pussy and start their day with their special magic on their lips and tongues.

"Lou please fill my Pussy with your cock and cum. I want to feel you have made love to me all day."

"I can't wait to be in you again and fill you so we can both taste our magic we make in you."

The camp was still quiet as the light had grown in the last ten minutes of foreplay. He was careful getting on top of her. Molly kept her right arm away from her body and he made sure not to put any weight on her right shoulder or arm. Lou could nibble on her neck another day or have Sara help with her tonight on that and many other things.

Lou entered her gently in case the tampon had left any sensitive spots inside her that were not good.

Her only response was a low moan followed by "You always feel SOOO GOOOD entering me the first time when we make love. I love the feeling of my opening up for you each time. Then still in a low voice to not wake all of our neighbors. Fuck me good Lou and fill My wet couchie with your cum. Fuck me, Lou!

Lou kept all his weight off of her as best he could while her left hand sought out her clit between them. He felt her hand quickly pick up the rhythm they were fucking at and then felt her pussy clutch onto him as her first strong orgasm ran through her.

A minute later her second orgasm was building, and he felt himself swell in her to fight with her pussy's tightening grip on him. Buried to the base in her with her hand trapped between them, they exploded together her right-hand holding Lou's supporting left arm in an iron grip trying to keep from screaming out loud for half the camp to hear.

Lou pushed his tongue into her mouth at the best angle he could to stay off her shoulder while hoping they did not bite the other's tongues. They stayed together and went back onto her left side after he'd moved enough to free her hand.

Lou broke them apart and carefully made his way around. Keeping his size elevens off of Molly's head, shoulder, and especially Pillows. Neither had any foot fetish, that they intended to explore any time soon. Theirs all needed a shower as far as they were concerned. Lou might give her toes a playful bite in a hot tub or pool when they got a hotel with one, but for now both kept their dirty feet off the pillows!

Lou had his tongue quickly in while he felt her lick and gather with her finger any cum of his she could find on him. Both saw no signs of any red mixed in with the white and clear but at this point nothing would have slowed them down in their oral cleanings. Both enjoyed it too much to stop until done. He stuck his tongue then his fingers deep into her both to bring his own cum from her and to taste more of her with each spasm he brought forth.

After several minutes and another orgasm for Molly and squirting drink for Lou they stopped to gather enough clothes for the shower and their long drive to Sara.