Road Tripping Pt. 16

Story Info
Lou and Molly have fun days in the park with Katy.
17.1k words
4.71
4.3k
3

Part 20 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 16

Readers, this a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. There is pot smoking and use of "Magic Mushrooms" in this story. There is also group bisexual encounter in this part. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part sixteen of a many part series. I hope all have enjoyed it so far. Any constructive feedback is appreciated, Thank You S. L.

Late in the night Lou and Molly awoke in the cold tent needing to run to pee. It was a quick run in the cold and light flurries. In a few moments they were back asleep fully dressed under all the blankets until the sun began to rise and warm the morning.

It was a crisp dawn they awoke to as they ran for the bathrooms before Lou got the grill going for some tea to go with doughnuts from yesterday and attempt to heat the frozen waffles and sausages on the grill. They would get a real coffee when they got near the trail and nearby restaurant.

For the first time on their trip Lou had to dig out his ice scraper to clear all the windows, but sun had the rest of the frost melted within an hour and they were on their way to the big tree trail early.

They got their coffee's and were on the trail just as everything opened for the day. It was a new experience for those from the east coast where almost all of the original "Old Growth" forests had long ago been cut down.

The trees that had impressed them so much driving up to Hailey and Irv's were saplings compared to some of the giants on the trail. Many of the trees were thousands of years old and had seen the centuries pass in ways no human cold understand.

At one of the largest trees on the main trail they came to a sign stating it had stood here for over three thousand years.

Molly's recent event with Star in the parking lot in Worcester and all of the dreams she had and some of the things she had talked about with Lou, Star, and others had given her a new sense of time and their lives. How many times in the past had her soul visited this forest giant she wondered while stroking its rough bark?

Both humans stood for a time in the broken sunlight exchanging energies with the ancient giant. After four hours of casual walking around the grove trails, they went to the park restaurant for an overpriced burger and fries for lunch. They looked over their park map while they ate and went for drive after to see some more nearby sights.

They stopped at a couple of places to look around and take pictures of the beautiful landscape making their way back to their campsite for an afternoon shower and some time to relax and read before Katy was to meet them.

After their showers they called Sara to say hi and see how she was doing.

She was well and all was good with work and quiet at her home. She was having fun with her new pink toy keeping her pussy happy until they could see them again in a few weeks. The only problem was her period had just begun yesterday and this had put a few days hold on her fun, but she was glad she had gotten it and no accidents had happened with Lou. Babies could wait for a few years.

She had also gotten the letter and pictures of them all filthy in Arizona and some others of them clean and Star and Joe. "I can't believe how dirty you two got and I hope I can go and find some cool stones out there too. I got the others you sent me in the small box two days ago and they are so beautiful."

Lou said hi before they said goodbye for now to Sara and went to relax for a few hours and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. For two hours they read and passed the pipe getting a nice little afternoon high going.

Molly rolled up several joints and Lou divided their remaining magic mushrooms into thirds in case Katy would want to trip with them tomorrow. She had said she had the day off and Lou and Molly felt this would be an awesome place to trip in nature and Katy might be interested in joining them and she could show them some special places to see.

Around four-thirty Katy pulled up in her pickup and told them the surprise was she had a park cabin for the night for all of them and to take with them anything of value and follow her. It was a cabin that the park staff used in the winter to keep an eye on the park when it was closed for the season. It was very secluded, and she had some food with her for them to share.

They followed her in Andromeda for about twenty minutes up some normally closed to the public side roads to a small cabin that had a good vantage point to look out over a large area. It was a beautiful three-room cabin with a nice small porch and a stone chimney. All looked to be of very sturdy construction for the hard winters up here, now at over four thousand feet.

The cabin had a large main room with huge river-stone fireplace, several arts and crafts style stuffed chairs, a couch, and hard wood tables with several oil lamps on them, since there was no electricity here. Off this main room were a kitchenette, were two small bedrooms with a full-size bed in each and a small bathroom with a shower stall.

Katy went out back to get the propane going so they would have cooking gas and some hot water for the shower in a few hours.

Lou followed Katy outside to get their cooler with several thick steaks in it and some other food. He asked Katy if it was ok to gather some firewood for their fireplace and she told him just to take dead fall on the nearby ground for kindling and there was a wood pile with logs out back.

"Bring a bunch in if you like Lou and we'll have a roaring fire going tonight. It gets cold up here still this early in the season. How did you guys do last night? It was down in the low twenties where you were."

"It was cold, but we've got a good sleeping setup and extra blankets. If it had gotten much colder, we would have moved into the car and turned the heat on. Our mattresses fit in the back of the station wagon."

Lou kept brining in loads of wood while Molly got out three thick steaks and their left-over pie. Katy showed her how to get the propane stove and broiler going, for some coffee and some sides all had brought.

After getting the steaks seasoned, Molly got out one of the fatties she had rolled earlier, and soon the women were sharing the joint while Lou grabbed hits with each trip in with more firewood.

Once all was started in the stove Molly showed her some of the other pot they had and the mushrooms and asked if she might be interested in tripping with them tomorrow. "We have done some from this batch earlier at a festival in Arizona and they were fun without being too overwhelming. Have you done them before?

"It's been a few years, but I think they would be great, and I know some real cool and isolated places we can hike into for some very private times in the woods to trip and more. Let me show you something cool I've got to go with all that pot and mushrooms.

Katy went into one of her bags and double wrapped in two baggies was a huge chunk of Hash!!

Holy Shit Katy is that what I think it is. It has been over a year since I last saw good hash. I have never seen that much at once, that must have cost a fortune. Lou will be drooling when he sees that!

"You'll love this, Molly. It was free!

Molly's eyes almost popped out as her mouth opened wide, but she could not speak as Lou came in with more wood and spotted the huge lump of brown hash in the open bag and was at the table in a split second.

"A month ago, one of the other rangers and I were just out to check on the early campers in the high-altitude campgrounds. We walked up to this kid camping alone and he must have been completely wasted on God know what. He saw us and thought we were going to bust him. He threw over two ounces of this Hash at us and ran for his car and sped out of the park. He left an ounce of good pot for me and the other ranger to split too, but that is gone now except for my roach jar layer of it."

Lou got his pipe out for Molly to fill while he continued on his wood gathering for their night. By his next trip in he was getting handed his pipe with a mix of good pot from the petrified wood trades and Katy's very good hash. Two hits later and he did not want to gather more firewood. He made one more trip for three large logs to set at the center of the fire he planned to build. The little pyromaniac in him was looking forward to building a great fire in the large fireplace to keep all warm tonight.

Lou packed his pipe again after washing up and got out the bottle of schnapps to pass around before the coffee was ready and they all went out on the porch and watch the sunset and talk while the steaks slowly cooked.

They told Katy a bit of their travels and Lou dug out some of their rocks they had collected and told her of their legal diggings outside the Petrified Forest National Park and showed her some of their pictures of there and the road.

She asked about who Sara was and said she had met Star and Joe several years earlier with Hailey and Irv at some shows. "Star looks good, and she is going to have twins now. When I last saw her, she was nursing baby Barny. Looks just like his father without the beard."

"Molly said here is a picture of Barny today, Katy." It was a polaroid of Barny and Celesta washing the petrified wood on the back of Andromeda about a week earlier.

She let out a laugh seeing him and all they were doing to be on the road and said it would be fun to see all of them again.

"We have some spare tickets for two of the upcoming shows. Lou told her. We have a single ticket for Saturday, May ninth, in Salinas at the raceway that is not near either of us, but it was a bonus in a trade, and we have an extra pair for a show in June on the twentieth in Berkley. I'm not sure what day that is. But you are welcome to both or either if you like and if you know someone else who you would like to go with. Hailey, Irv, Star, and Joe and many of our other friends will be there.

"I would love to go to either of those shows I know I've got the Saturday the ninth off and I would Love to see the show in Berkley. My daughter goes to college there and she is staying there for the summer to take a class and stay at her job and apartment. She has never seen them I think, and it would be fun to hang out with her for the day like that. We have smoked together a few times and she is really a cool and smart young woman."

"That would be awesome if your daughter came and hung out with us and got to see a show with her mom. I just got to see them with my mother and her boyfriend and a bunch of our friends all together. Lou and Sara had tickets far away from us that night, but hanging out with April was a blast, once she got done grilling me about Lou, Me, and Sara."

My daughter, Gwen, is cool and we get on well and she knows her mom is not the "Normal Mom". Her father was a piece of work, and we are both glad he is not part of our lives. It would be awesome to hang out with her and you guys too.

"It's settled then. The tickets are yours. If you like we are also camping for the show on the ninth and we may be sharing a site with Hailey and Irv so if you want to join us all for the night so you don't have to drive, and we can all have a great night after the show."

"I wasn't able to get a campsite near Berkley but If I remember I have a hotel reservation for the shows not very far from the concert, I think. I set most of this up in January and February and It's tough to remember details after smoking this good hash!" Lou joked as he went to look in on the steaks and get another joint for the three of them on the porch.

They talked while the food finished up and then sat for a relaxed great meal and just got to know each other better. It was obvious all were attracted to the others and once dinner was over Molly and Katy went to hang out on the couch while Lou began to build their fire for the night.

Katy and Molly were talking softly in lamp light and last of the sunset out the one window, while Lou began to build the pile of logs and kindling for a large fire in the cool fireplace. They were watching him set this all up and Katy put her arm around Molly's shoulders to hold her close and kiss her cheek.

Looking into Molly's excited eyes Katy told Lou quietly, "Take your time Lou to get that all set up so we can have a good fire to keep all of us warm tonight while I get to know Molly a little better."

Both of them smiled in silent agreement and Lou returned to work on the fire and give the women some time and space on the couch to get closer before he joined in. Once Lou returned to finish with the fireplace both looked into the other eyes and liked all they saw and felt.

The women were rapidly drawn together into a deep kiss. They held themselves tightly against the other as their tongues got to meet and warm the cabin faster than the wood just beginning to burn.

Lou spent the next ten minutes making sure the large logs were catching and all was going to go for several hours and help warm the cabin and allow all some time to enjoy some fun times tonight. Once he had everything going to his satisfaction Lou went to sit in one of the overstuffed chairs and break up some more pot and crumble some hash on top of the pile he built in the ashtray while Molly and Katy kissed on the couch.

The two women made out deeply getting to know the other woman's bodies and souls as they felt themselves grow closer and the room heat quickly. Both from the quickly warming fireplace and the fires building between both women making them warm and their clothes very confining.

Lou went and fixed the fire a few times and had few bowl hits as Katy and Molly made out deeply and began to explore their bodies with their hands and all of the other close contact in the warming room. With the fire going strong and three more large logs added to give the fire a good duration Lou returned to have another good hit and repack the pipe for the women when they were ready for a break and another hit.

He always remembered her telling him. "Extraordinary patience will result in an extraordinary reward!" Both had learned the more love and trust they showed the more that the other sent their way and the better both were for all they shared together.

Katy was loving the feel of Molly's long tongue snaking in her mouth and caressing her own tongue. She knew she would soon have that long tongue of hers snaking in her already damp pussy. She could also feel her nipples almost chafing against her straining bra, all hoping to be free with Molly's soon.

The fire was catching well, and the women broke to take a breath and Lou offered them a freshly packed pipe with Katy's hash mixed in with the pot. Molly took the pipe and lit it, inhaling deeply before giving Katy a deep shotgun hit. Lou held the pipe and took a small hit until Katy could take the bowl and return the deep mellow hit.

As the smoke rose from between their joined lips, Molly began to untuck Katy's ranger's blouse from her slacks she ran her hands up along Molly's side and across her chest and reached for the bottom of her shirt to pull off.

Molly shrugged off her heavy shirt as Katy took her tie-dye off to find her only wearing a tired tank top, showing her nipples straining to be free and suckled. After another quick kiss as Lou readied the pipe, Katy unbuttoned her uniform shirt to reveal her overstuffed beige bra with her dark brown nipples visible and straining against the lacy cloth cups.

Katy took the pipe and another large hit to share with Molly. Their hands were now working under Molly's tank top and Katy's stuffed bra. After they broke their smoky hit Lou went to hand Molly their pipe as Katy reached behind herself and unfastened the five-clasps straining to hold her large breasts in.

Once free Molly's hands were under her low loose bra to feel her hard nipples as Katy shrugged off the shoulder straps and had her hands back beneath Molly's tank top and soon was working it over her head, her bra falling free to the floor at last.

The women embraced and kissed deeply again as their chests met skin to skin, building the fire between them even more. Molly went to suck on one of Katy's large brown nipples and Lou handed her the pipe so she could take a moaning hit or two while her body was teased by the tongue working her left nipple.

Molly felt her cough from the second hit and came up for a hit. Before she had the pipe to her lips Katy had her full lips around Molly's right breast's nipple. Katy's other hand now rubbed along Molly's jeans making her moan go ever deeper and a deep pulse of pleasure and wetness roll throughout her lower body.

Both women were finding their jeans and slacks very confining Lou handed them the bowl again and they looked at him with a fire in their eyes. Lou handed Molly the pipe and Katy told him to come over and sit between them so she could get to know him better too. Four eyes from the women glowed with their own building fire as they looked upon Lou.

The women made room for him to sit between them on the couch and Molly took a deep hit and went to share it and her mouth with Lou as they made out deeply while Katy took a smaller hit and watched them kiss deeply.

Molly's head was swimming by the time they broke their kiss and Katy bought Lou to her and soon they were sharing a hit while their tongues got to know the other better.

Katy liked the way both kissed deeply but not to forcefully at first, letting them get to know her a little at first, like their talk on the porch and over dinner.

Katy was happy with how these two acted, like Hailey said they would, and knew they would be very happy to hear about the second night she had the cabin for but had held off telling them until she was sure all were a good match. While these thoughts ran through her swimming head, her hands were caressing Lou's strong chest through his shirt. It had been many years since she had been with a man, and it felt good to be held by a good one again.

Women were fun and she would never go back to just men but still a good strong one like Lou turned her on and she saw more of the reasons Molly had fallen so hard for him. He was a keeper, definitely!!

Lou stood and took off his shirt to join the women being topless and let them kiss and share another shotgun as he poked the fire and got to going with one more large log on top before returning to kiss Molly again. Katy was behind him running her hands on his chest, meeting Molly's at his soon to be pinched nipples.

Lou turned to kiss Katy next while Molly stood and took her jeans off and panties before sitting back and working behind Lou to loosen his belt and pants against his straining erection. After finishing kissing Katy for the moment Lou got up and kept his pants on long enough for one more log and poking of the fire. The room had warmed up now with six fire lit eyes and crystals aglow in the fireplace and lamp light.

When Lou returned to the couch both women reached out to undo his jeans and free his straining manhood. Katy stood to help lower his pants and get a good look at his cock as she lowered her slacks and now very damp panties.

"You have a very nice cock, Lou." Katy and Molly both reached out to lightly stroke him and lead him back to the touch with them.

"He does have a real nice one Katy and he knows how to use it well too."

"Wish I was on the pill like you Molly so I could feel him in my pussy after your tongue. It has been a while since I had a cock in me that wasn't plastic or another dildo. Last guy who was in me was Irv and that was over three years ago since we all got a chance to play together."

"If you like Katy we have some condoms with us for when we play with our dear friend Sara. She just went on the pill, and we all want to be careful. I think we have some thin ones, lubed ones, and I think a strawberry flavored one. They are in the backpack that we have some other toys we may want to play with later."