Road Tripping Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy smiled while tugging on Lou a little harder and laughed lightly at the "flavored condom", telling them. "I don't know about a strawberry condom but one of those thin ones would be awesome to try. What kind of toys do you two have to play with? I left mine at home but of course your home is with you all the time.

Molly laughed while getting the bag. "I know. My biggest fear is we get pulled over and the cops go through our stuff looking for drugs and find our toys. I have a vibrator and dildo from before I met Lou and when we were in New Jersey a couple of weeks ago I spotted a sex toy store and then next day eight of us women on tour went there for a pre-show shopping trip. I got a strap-on rig with a vibrating cock and some lubes. Sara was with me and that is where some of the condom's come from. Hailey and Irv gave us a pair of butt plugs too."

"Hailey and I went to one of those stores almost ten years ago in San Francisco. A lot of bondage stuff that I'm not into, but I got some plastic friends that are still fun today." Katy finished with a giggle as she stroked Lou's cock some more with Molly's hand.

"Were not into the whole S and M thing either. Nothing more than a few friendly spankings and some love bites." Lou joked and leaned over to kiss Molly's neck, and she hit his ass with her palm lightly.

"I agree guys!" Katy said as she went to kiss the other side of Molly's neck and hit Lou's ass with a little more force but more for sound effect.

As Lou and Katy continued on Molly's neck their hands met in her already soaked pussy. Lou stroked her clit while Katy began to probe her wanting pussy with two fingers, searching for her hot spots, and feeling her own pussy begin to soak her light black hair and her clit grow in anticipation of the night ahead.

Lou kept up the pace and light touch with his hand as he shifted from Molly's neck to working back and forth between her and Katy's breasts that were rubbing against all as they were now making out again deeply. Molly's own free hand had now made its way to find Katy's pussy steaming hot and soaking her fingers as she began to rub her clit lightly between her finger and thumb.

In moments both women were moaning into the others mouth. Lou had moved his hands, so he had one in each of them joining with their hands. After a few minutes of deep kissing Lou took his hands out of the women and put both into his mouth so he could mix their two flavors.

Molly took her hand from Katy and began a slow and sensual cleaning of her fingers while Katy took her fingers from Molly and had them deep between her lips while her tongue went to savor this new woman's honey.

"Let's go in the bedroom and get more comfortable. When you check the fire Lou, please grab our bag with our toys and condoms. I'll get the pipe packed for us and bring the rolled joints in there if we like." Molly said as they all got off the couch and the women went to the nearest bedroom hand in hand. Lou thirty seconds behind them after looking at the fire but leaving it alone while naked and rock hard, then getting their bag with toys, lube, and condoms.

The women had wasted no time and Molly had spread Katy's leg and dove for her pussy once she was on the bed. Molly could smell the heat and erotic scents from between her legs and wetted pussy hairs. In seconds she had her tongue working up and down her spreading pussy lips, causing her large and strong thighs close around Molly's head to push her to dive deeper.

Lou had taught her patience in eating a woman out well and she stayed at a slow pace while gasping for breaths when she could.

Katy had never been teased like this by a woman or man and she was loving it and wishing she would work deeper into her sooner. Once she did, Katy could not help the howls from her lips as a finger and long tongue were suddenly in her as Lou's mouth closed over her large brown nipple and played with her large breast nearest him.

Molly pushed a second finger into Katy's tight pussy and soon was probing for her g-spot and her clit grew larger in her lips. It was only seconds before she let out a gasp when Molly first stroked her favorite place inside her and brought forth a sudden deeper gasp and first gush of fluids between her fingers and to her waiting tongue and mouth.

This did not stop Her but only encouraged Molly to double the pace with her tongue swimming in her as her two longest fingers danced inside her.

Katy had pressed Lou's head deeply into her chest when she came and just held him there as Molly went to work on her deeper and faster. It did not take long for a second stronger orgasm to well up in Katy with Lou now pinching her free nipple lightly.

"Oh My God Molly I'M Gunna Explode!!"

Katy Mashed Lou's face into her chest again and shook on the bed while Molly felt her pussy contract around her fingers and soon flood her face with four distinct rushes of fluid as Katy came harder than she had in a year at least.

She released Molly from between her thighs as Lou kissed her tenderly and stroked her hair for a moment while Molly went back to slowly cleaning all the honey that had spilled from Katy's pussy. Her chest heaved as another small spasm rolled through her body before Molly came up from between her thighs with a smile and her cheeks glisten in light of the single lamp on the dresser and her crystals showing their lovelight.

Lou moved aside so Molly could come up to kiss Katy deeply and share with her the wonderful flavor of her cum she had just squirted into her mouth.

As the women began to kiss deeply again Lou went between Katy's legs and took up where Molly had left off. His long and wider tongue began the same way Molly had causing her to jump when he grazed her still sensitive clit.

Katy again moaned deeply into Molly's mouth and her hands sought out her dripping pussy as Lou's longer and thicker fingers now began to work their way into her now hungry pussy. Hailey had been right. These two were good pussy eaters and more. She had also said they had explored some of their kinky sides together but had not given her any details but again she knew they weren't into the pain and bondage thing but considering what she had seen Hailey stuff up her ass, she knew what they were likely into and all the wetness in Molly's pussy had her excited for even wetter times.

Katy's fingers had Molly moaning deeply when they broke their kiss and her strong arms lifted Molly up and helped her to sit astride her face while Lou had his two fingers working all over her g-spot and his tongue was keeping her clit jumping and humming.

Thirty seconds after getting her first taste of Molly her next great orgasm broke and squirted all over Lou's Fu Manchu. Katy pulled Molly down onto her face and all but screamed up her already dripping pussy.

Katy's tongue forcing its way into her set Molly off and soon she was showering her with a quick secession of strong squirting pulses from within her to her waiting open mouth.

Wonderful wet times for all.

Molly rolled off to the side, careful not to fall of the bed, and took one of her hard nipples back in her mouth while her chest heaved, and Lou was back to his slow teasing of her pussy and now lightly running his tongue over her brown flower.

Katy came again from both of their mouths working on some her sensitive places. Once she was done Molly looked up to Lou and saw his cock standing out purple and dripping precum from all the heavy play with the women.

"Katy, I think we better take care of Lou, or he will explode all over the bed soon. I'll wrap him up for you if you like. Lay back Lou and let me put one of the thin ones over that lovely cock of yours."

Lou laid back next to Katy and kissed her as she slowly got up from relaxing in her post orgasm high and saw his cock standing tall and leaning to the left with a stream of pre-cum running down his large head and thick seven-inch shaft.

"Can you handle me taking a taste of you Lou without Cumming. Thank you for eating me so good and I can't wait to feel you in me." Katy kissed him deeply then slid down the bed to slowly lick his now quivering cock and clean him before Molly had unwrapped the condom for them.

Lou enjoyed her slow cleaning of him, and he was ok for a few moments of teasing before Molly slipped the rubber on him and Katy got astride him on her knees and Molly put his cock into her still dripping pussy. Molly kept her hand on his cock letting her fall halfway down him the first time as both teased her for a moment as her thumb stroked her clit until she raised up again and Molly let her feel all of him enter her.

Katy let out a long low moaning sound as she felt him enter her all the way this time and stretch her hole like it had not been in years by a man. For a few seconds she just sat on him making little happy sounds while Molly's still pussy slick hands began to gently message her breasts from behind and tenderly kiss her neck. Lou looked up at her smiling and told her to go as slow or fast as she liked, and he would do his best to keep from filling the rubber too quickly.

Lou reached up to join Molly's hands playing with Katy's large chest and nipples as she began to slowly move up and down on Lou's cock. "You feel so good in me Lou. I haven't been stretched this good in years." She let out a long and deep sigh as she came for the first time on him and felt herself leak out all around his cock.

Molly moved one of her hands to play with her clit after Katy took a moment and began to work her body up and down on his cock. "Your tight pussy feels great, and I loved how I felt you cum Katy." Lou told her as he pinched both of her nipple and held her breasts now heaving up and down as she rode Lou with increasing speed and another quick and stronger orgasm.

Lou did not give her a break this time but kept driving his cock into her spasming pussy causing her to just keep rolling along with her orgasm as Molly fought to keep up with the play on her clit.

A minute later Lou all but shouted "I'm Gunna Cum!"

He rammed his cock all the way in and held himself there feeling her grip him almost as tightly as Molly and fall forward to kiss him and let both catch their breath in the tinner than usual air.

After a moment Katy rolled to the side and Molly gripped the condom to keep it happily in place. "All good and safe down here Katy. No leaks in in the rubber."

"Good I don't want to start a family again. Gwen is on her own almost so at least I can have a life now, although she has been really good since she was twelve."

"We want to wait a few years too for kids and see some more of the world." Lou told her reaching over for the joint Molly had rolled earlier and lit it passing it to Katy and Molly who was rubbing her shoulders and playing with her long hair.

Molly took the joint from Katy and asked her. "How long has it taken you to get your hair this long. I am just starting to let mine grow out after four years of "Bad early Eighties" hair styles. I had started to let it grow for the New Year before I met Lou and now, I want to grow it long like you and Star."

"It took me over ten years to get it this long after I got away from my ex and I bet it will be about that long for you with the occasional trim. Have you let it get long before?"

"No, I was a tomboy for most of my childhood and it has only been this long once before, when I was a senior in high school and tried to look more "ladylike". I chopped it that summer working when it got to hot."

The three of them sat back on the bed talking and sharing the joint and a glass of water, with Molly in the middle as Katy held her to her side and Lou stroked her side and chest while she played with his half hard cock in the flickering lamplight. "

After they finished the joint Molly said "I think it is too cold for any contests here and the bathroom is too small so I will go pee alone. Do you think there is any hot water yet Katy?"

"Let's check and I could use a pee and a quick rinse too. Sorry it is not as big as Irv and Hailey's." She added with a laugh.

"What kind of strange contest were you talking about?"

"We have been having these contest to see who can pee the furthest and we showed this to Hailey and Irv with their big bathroom and Molly won the last time." Lou explained

'How the hell did you beat a guy for distance peeing like that?"

"We'll show your tomorrow outside on our hike or near the cabin in the morning if it is warm enough. Molly told her, it is in the twenties outside I bet already, and I can hear the wind on this peak. Are we supposed to get snow? I don't think Andromeda can handle the road here in the snow."

"Like the name for your old Galaxie. I had 1966 Galaxie wagon for quite a few years and it was a good car. Got my daughter and me away from my ex in South Carolina to here. No, she would not be any good for these roads in a real snowstorm, but we will get only flurries at most this time of year." She said to them getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom to start the shower up.

Molly followed her naked and sat on the toilet peeing and playing with Katy's ass in front of her face. "Did Hailey and Irv show you any of the naughty little games they like to play in the bathroom and their wonderful playroom. I want their bathroom for my home!"

"We did get try all kinds of wonderful things with the four of us that we had never done before. They were awesome to hang out with for a few days and I hope the five of us can have a good time at the show and after."

"If not then maybe when you are back in June or July. If you are going to be following them full time you will spend a lot of time in California."

"Sounds awesome to me. We have some plans, but we are trying to keep our time open and see as much as we can and are learning about ourselves and what we both want to do with our lives. We did really good on the petrified wood digging and will be going back there in May for three days instead of one."

Katy got the shower warmed up and was in there peeing as Molly finished on the toilet and Lou came in half-dressed after checking on the fireplace and poking it a little to build up the fire. He brought in three towels for all and got a chance to pee once Molly left the toilet and was helping wash Katy's back from the outside.

The fire was going well and all three went back to bed to stay warm and snuggle a little and talk and relax some more. There was no need to hurry here. No clocks had been set up and all knew it was still just after sunset. The women had Lou lay between them while he held them in his long and strong arms while they talked and passed the hash infused pipe.

His cock had remained half hard since he came with Katy and both women kept playing with him in the bed under the covers while he kissed and fingered both of them between bowl hits.

After the pipe was done Katy went under the covers saying. "I'll get Lou good and hard for you to ride him Molly while I watch. I Loved watching Hailey and Irv fuck and joining them in some kinky ways. We will see whose ass I get to eat while you two fuck!" She finished with her own raised eyebrow as she went to wrap her lips around Lou's cock.

Molly got out of the bed from the other side and after getting her "Blue Man" dildo out of the bag she went behind Katy sucking on Lou's cock with her large and yummy looking ass raised in the air while her tongue explored Lou.

The slim, cool, dildo and Molly long tongue all entered Katy at once. She jumped at the penetration of the cool plastic into her still inflamed pussy, and Molly's long tongue licking all around her ass crack and soon circling he hole had her moaning into Lou's quickly hardening cock.

Katy's ass was quick in accepting Molly's long tongue and soon she had her dancing in both of her holes and forced her to stop sucking on Lou when she came and had to howl again into the night and the side of Lou's now quivering cock.

"Your tongue and plastic cock feel so good in me Molly. Keep that up and I'll push that dildo in my ass next, myself."

Molly took the hint, and after burying her tongue deeply in her for a moment and gathering as much pussy juice on the dildo as possible she took and gently entered her ass with the now warm and slick toy all the while running her tongue all around it as she penetrated her with it.

Molly left it three-quarters of the way in her for Katy to get used to for a moment. If we can get Lou hard again after he fills my hungry couchie with cum he can take turns fucking both of our asses until we have cum in buckets. If he is too tired, he will just have to take us in the woods tomorrow, or maybe both!! Molly said with a wide grin in the lamplight. That way you can feel all that cum of his rushing into you safely Katy."

"Roll over Lou so I can rim you good for a minute before you fuck Molly good and fill that yummy pussy of hers with your cum."

Lou was over on his hand and knees like Katy and soon her hands were parting his ass cheeks and her own strong tongue began to circle and probe his ass.

Katy took one hand to play with Lou's balls and felt the tip of his cock every few seconds for a fresh drop of pre-cum to pop in her mouth or coat his ass with. "I bet you two had all kinds of ass fucking fun with them. I can feel how easily you accept my tongue, Lou. Did you let Irv fuck you with his cock and Hailey with her strap-on?"

"Both Katy! Lou all but gasped. Molly had just taken my virgin ass a few weeks earlier and Irv was the first real cock to fuck my ass and he was the first guy I fucked. It was all a great time and Molly and Hailey enjoyed watching us almost as much as we did, fucking next to them."

"We loved them and their playroom Katy and can't wait to have more fun and explore more with them and you, I hope. I can see your cock dripping on the sheets Lou. Fill me with you cock and take me from behind so I can keep eating you out Katy. I love the taste and feel of your pussy.

Katy moved and laid back against the headboard with her legs spread wide for Molly to just dive in between.

Molly had removed the dildo as they moved so she could move easily, and all get into position for their next round of pleasure.

Lou got behind Molly and could not resist starting with his tongue working in her absolutely dripping and neglected pussy. He felt her spurt out little rivulets of her juices with each slow pass and even more as his tongue trailed on her sensitive asshole.

"Fuck me, Lou! I'm so wet and horny for your cock and Katy's wonderful pussy is making me want your cock even more. Hers tastes even better after you fucked her and got her flowing deeply.

Lou did not wait for her to ask again and got up and quickly fed his cock to her soaked and wanting pussy in one long penetration that had her moaning into Katy and setting of her own orgasm to splash more onto Molly's already damp cheeks and eager lips.

For the first minute Lou took his time letting her get used to him and feel all of him in her as he began to finger her eager asshole and break her rhythm on eating out Katy who was watching all with her eyes wide and her hands fondling her enormous breasts

"Fuck her good Lou and fill that hot little pussy with your cum. We can both eat it out of her and get her ass and mine ready for that hot cock of yours. I bet Hailey loved you filling her ass with your hot cum. You are a bit thicker than Irv and I saw her stuff some big dildos up her ass when we played together.

Molly gasped as Lou began to pick up the pace. "She said she had bigger toys and would love to have her fist in me but said to wait until after I've had kids and she will teach me some exercises to get my pussy tight again after."

I loved it when she fucked me with her strap-on and Irv fucked my ass with his cock. Did you guy do anything like that with them?