Road Tripping Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Lou gasped a Molly was deeply licking Katy and working her finger into her asshole slowly. Both Irv and I double fucked Molly and Hailey and each had our cum filling them at almost the same time. It was the first time Molly and I had done anything like that, and we had many firsts with them."

Molly came up as both her and Katy came again, and Molly was soaked at both ends from herself splashing off of Lou and the squirting Pussy at her face and open mouth. "I got to see Irv and Lou suck and fuck each other too. I had wanted to see that since Lou, and I first talked of our past explorations and fantasies.

All of this talk of their fun times with Irv and Hailey had Lou picking up the pace in Molly's pussy and his thumb was now working its way fully in and out of her at a pace nearly as fast as his cock was going. In seconds Lou was kissing the back of her neck and filling her with his cum as all three shouted their loud orgasms for all of nearby nature to hear.

Lou held onto Molly for a moment while all three of them caught their breath again.

Lou was soon out of Molly and held her hips wide apart to get a taste of all beginning to roll out of Molly. Katy was moving down the bed where Lou was catching all falling from Molly.

Save some of that for me. I bet you two taste good mixed together and It has been forever since I got to play dirty games like this. Hope you don't mind sharing Lou?

"Not at all Katy. When you get Molly to cum, she will shower you with both of our cum. I did not get half of what I pumped into her out I think."

Molly moved wordlessly and let Katy slide down almost flat on the bed before settling her dripping pussy over her waiting mouth and extended tongue. It was only seconds before the first drops of their mixed cum were rolling out of Molly and onto Katy's eager tongue and full open lips.

Lou went and got another of the rolled joints, peed, and checked the fire before returning with more water as Molly was moaning loudly as Katy's tongue was deep in her and searching for any more of Lou semen deep in her.

Katy was holding onto Molly's hips while she ate her from below until she went rigid above her and three great pulses of mixed cum raced from her pussy and into Katy's waiting mouth. She licked her lips and after Molly's-soaked pussy lips as she held a half limp Molly above her as her orgasm finally subsided.

Molly had made her way up to the headboard to sit back and let all the pleasures she felt roll through her as she relaxed and just looked out in the lamp and fireplace light at Lou and Katy beaming with love for her and her brown eyes returned it to both sets of their blue ones, hers were very light against the jet-black hair now cascading wildly around her head and chest.

"That was awesome guys! Katy breathlessly said as she shook her head and chest to clear herself and took a hit and laid back. It's been too long since I've cum that hard. Thank You!"

"It's been awesome to meet and get to hang out with you too Katy, and we can't wait to have fun at the shows together after you show us some of the beauty out here. That is some of the other reasons we are on this journey across America and who knows where else. We are good for at least the rest of the year even if we didn't sell another hot dog as long as we are careful."

"We have had a great time since we met, and It has been crazy, but Lou and I would never have done half of this in our lives if we hadn't met and took the chance and gotten to know ourselves and so many other wonderful people." Molly took a hit after she spoke and hugged Katy deeply and after they exhaled their hits began to kiss again.

After a few deep kisses they took another break as Katy packed some more of the hash mix into the pipe and lit it passing it to Molly as she told Lou. "This will start to get you good and hard again."

Katy came up from shot gunning Lou deeply and tagged in Molly saying. "Your turn to blow some smoke into him and get him harder. Next, we will trade off shot gunning and sucking him."

Molly came away laughing and added as Katy went back to hit Lou again. If that doesn't work, we will take turns sitting on his face and he will get hard eating us out thoroughly while the other gets one of the vibrators out. Maybe tomorrow we can play with my strap-on.

"I love it all Molly! Time for phase two on Lou." Katy went down and began to suck on his already three-quarters hard cock. She could still taste Molly on his still sticky cock that she quickly cleaned and was getting harder as Molly fed him another shotgun hit.

"Let me rim whoever wants to ride my cock first before we get the lube. Do you prefer lilac or cinnamon Katy?" Lou asked before Molly moved to spread her ass cheeks over his mouth so her could stick his tongue deeply into her.

"I Love Lilac Lou." Katy said coming up from his cock

"We've used them both and they are great but do not taste like they smell but are not too bad, but we avoid most of the tongue play after we use them." Molly finished with a low moaning sound as Lou's tongue enter her deeply now and she began to fight the urge to buck herself off his face and break the wonderful feeling he was giving her.

At the sounds of Molly's first deep cries of pleasure Katy looked up from Lou's balls that she had in her large mouth and took three fingers and thrust them into Molly's pussy as fluids all began to run from her quickly with him rimming her so thoroughly.

For the next few minutes while Molly came hard again, she sat on his face with his tongue and her fingers working inside her from both sides and driving her crazy. After she came Molly rolled off of Lou's-soaked face and told Katy. "Your turn to feel that hot stick of butter tongue of his go inside you, then feel like it's melting away only to come right back again. I've never felt anyone eat my ass like he does!"

While they switched positions Katy first kissed Molly deeply sharing some of the pre-cum from Lou before she went to kiss him deeply and share some of the flavors of him and Molly from his eating her ass and being sprayed by her pussy when she came.

Lou was soon engulfed in Katy's large and soft ass cheeks as he began to bury his tongue deeply into her crack and work his way to her brown flower and began to slowly work himself inside her as she moaned and shifted. Lou's strong hands on her hips kept he off him just enough so he could breathe but not see or hear what the two women were doing together and with him, until Molly moved on the bed.

Rimming Molly and Katy's tongue had gotten Lou hard already and Molly only licked and sucked him for a moment while Katy was making all kinds of happy sounds riding on his face and expert tongue. Molly got off the bed for the Lilac oil and was quickly applying it to Lou's hard and left leaning cock before she handed Katy the bottle and told her to put some on and in her ass as she got on Lou with her back to her to make this easy and a new position for them to try out.

Katy had two well-oiled fingers running in and out of Molly's eaten and well-trained ass before Katy came again howling and biting Molly's right ass cheek leaving a deep mark before she calmed down.

Once back on earth Katy took Lou's, oiled cock, and brought Molly to him and put his head in her easily accepting ass.

Molly let herself fall right to the base of his cock as Katy watched in amazement of her ability to take his cock so well. Then her next wave of pleasure welled up and spilled out as Lou's tongue was plunging in and out of her ass and fucking her like she was watching him fill Molly.

She could not wait for her turn to ride him in her ass and hopefully feel him fill her with his next load of cum.

Molly was soon rising and falling on Lou with a deliberate speed as he continued to run his tongue into Katy making her cum soon and hold onto Molly's breasts from behind to stay on Lou.

Seconds later as Katy found and pinched her hard pink nipples, Molly let out a near scream in this room she knew no one else could hear into. Her fingers had been buried in her own pussy as Lou's cock ran in and out of her at the pace she set. He was blinded by Katy's large and soon to be fucked ass on his face.

Molly sat and collapsed on Lou's cock as her strong orgasm rolled through her for almost a full minute while he just held her there and continued to tongue fuck Katy and give her another orgasm to almost match Molly's.

She stuffed most of her right hand in her mouth to suck all of herself off of her fingers as she left his cock and told Katy it was her turn. She wiped his cock with a nearby cloth quickly and reapplied a liberal coat of oil to Lou and had her turn around to face him and let Molly pour some more oil onto and push into her already soaked and very receptive asshole.

Katy bent down to kiss Lou deeply as Molly put his head at her hold and watched him enter her and take a moment to get used to his large head.

The oil and Lou eating her ass so well had her relaxed and she let herself fall on his cock more than halfway the first time with Molly's hand again preventing her from getting to much at once.

Katy's largest dildo was longer than Lou's cock, but his head was wider than that toy and any of her others except for her butt plug. She sat there for a moment while Molly kissed her neck and Lou's hands were on her breasts again and feeling her moan to all happening it her at once.

Molly took her hand away as she rose again, and she plunged to his base with a deep groan saying to Lou. "Thank you, Lou! You feel so good in me. Fuck me slow at first but I will be ready for you to fuck my ass good and hard soon. Your cock feels great without a rubber covering how hot you feel in me Lou."

Katy began to slowly work herself up and down on him while Molly continued to kiss her neck and put little bite marks on her shoulders and reach around with one hand to fondle one of her massive breasts. Lou had now had one of his hands working her pussy as she spat her squirting girl cum all over his hand and chest.

After her second orgasm they just rolled into one long wet pulse with his hands in her pussy feeling for her g-spot again and his cock running in and out of her deeply. Molly working her breast and sucking on her neck and shoulders while keeping her from falling off of Lou adding more to all she was feeling.

Lou swapped hands so he could suck all the wonderful juices from her after her tremendous orgasm as she looked down at him licking his fingers clean again and leaned over to kiss him deeply, sharing the deep flavor her well fucked and eaten pussy was now producing. Once her head had cleared a little Lou again began to fuck her harder had soon, she came again but he did not let her rest this time but kept up at her as Molly held her down and growled in her ear for Lou to fuck her good and fill her ass with his cum.

A moment later Lou bellowed he was going to cum and he grabbed onto both of Katy's tits and held them firmly as he flooded her ass deeply and her pussy let out four long streams of her cum that splashed all the way to Lou's open mouth. She deeply felt him fill her adding to the powerful experience she has shared with them.

After they held each other for a few more minutes Molly got up saying. "I'll start the shower up again for a quick wash off and a pee. See whoever wants to be next in a minute or two."

Katy kissed Lou one more time thanking him as she rolled off of him with deep and funny squishing sounds that had them both giggling from all the fun and good smoking over the last few hours. She joined Molly in the bathroom in a moment followed by Lou handing Molly a towel as she got out of the shower and Katy went in to pee and wash as Lou peed in the toilet and waited his turn.

Molly got the pipe packed again and cut up the last of the pie in thirds and put two blankets on the couch and got Lou a robe to wear while he worked on the fire. Katy bagged up the sheets from the room they played in before moving their lamp to the bedroom with the undestroyed bed.

After pie, Lou fixing the fire for the night and two more bowls all three were ready for bed in the clean mountain air. Katy checked her watch in her pants pocket, and it was only 9:53. Clear air and very good sex were better than any sleeping pill she thought as they all kissed, and the women snuggled into Lou's broad and warm chest under their blankets and slept like babies until the cool dawn relit the cabin with a sunrise through the frosted window.

All three made quick runs to pee in the chilly cabin. The women curled back up together while Lou checked to see if there was any hope of a fire being coaxed from what was left in the fireplace. After seeing no hope there, he put a pot of water on for coffee and got out some more of their frozen waffles for the stove to heat.

In fifteen minutes, the smell of hot strong coffee had the women looking for warm clothes and getting ready to face the day. There was a frost outside, but no snow and it looked to be another beautiful day ahead.

They ate a relaxed breakfast before getting ready for the hike Katy planned to lead them on. She told them they could leave most of their stuff here since she had the cabin for a second night as Molly rolled some joints for the day, and they shared a breakfast bowl.

Lou asked her if she would like to go out to eat tonight at whatever her favorite restaurant was. She knew a great Italian place just outside the park and it would be awesome to go there tonight and not cook. Before seven they were scraping the frost off of Andromeda and all three piled in the wagon to head to Katy's favorite private hiking spot.

It was still crisp and cool when they reached the small, empty, parking lot off a side road. There was a well-marked trailhead at the north end of the Lot, but Katy led them to the other side and a trail that did not really become visible until you were ten feet in the woods, with the spring growth beginning to cover it more each day.

For about two miles Katy led them on the trail at a leisurely pace as the day warmed and brightened. She told them of some of the trees and plants they were seeing as she led them to an open area with a stream that was fed by a shallow pond that had a fifteen-foot-high waterfall feeding it from above.

"I'm glad we have had enough rain and meltwater for these falls to be going. On dry years it will stop. Who wants to see how cold that water is today?

"Let me get out the mushrooms and a joint first ladies." Lou took his backpack off and sat on a large flat rock and got out the divided mushrooms and a joint he lit and pass with the small baggies of mushrooms.

Katy took a hit and a look at the little bag of trips while Molly got out some water and cookies to kill the nasty taste of the shrooms. She had her little baggie open and was popping them in her mouth before the joint came around to her again. "Taste as bad as I remember guys, but this is a beautiful day and place to do them. Thank you, Lou and Molly."

Molly had hers in her mouth and was making a face as Lou got his baggie open and took a second hit from the joint. "You are more than welcome Katy and thank you for everything you have done for us including showing us this wonderful place in the park. Lou passed her the joint and hugged her deeply, followed by Molly reaching for the both of them to join in the group hug.

Lou broke from the hug after he almost dropped his mushrooms and quickly ate them before he did actually loose them. That would suck!!

It had only been 7:30 when they got on the trail, and it was still early, and the sun was rising quickly and warming the little hidden field and pond they were at. For half an hour they walked around the area and soon set out blanket on a rock near the pond and were warming and feeling the effects of the mushrooms.

It had been many years, but Katy had done mushrooms while out in the park, alone with nature and just your companions. For Lou and Molly this was a whole new dimension to their experiences while under their influences.

There were no man-made stimulus's here in nature other than the little they brought with them. The music was from the wind in the trees and grasses, and from the small river and waterfall filling the pond. It was its own light and sound show in the sun, with silver splashes in the cold and clear waters and rainbows from the spray it sent up.

They walked around the pond and under the waterfall watching it from behind and getting a little wet in the process. After making their way back to where they had put a blanket on the rock Lou had first sat on. It had warmed up and Molly took off her heavy shirt and a moment later said "Fuck it! Time to get the girls a little sun."

Molly took her shirt off and gave Katy a kiss while she stretched her arms above her head and let her breasts get some rare sun outdoors. Within a minute she was helping Katy get her bra unhooked after she took her shirt off to get her pair a little sun. Lou took his shirt off to join the women topless and brought over their sunscreen.

No one wanted burned boobs ruining their evening plans, and all had fun working the sunscreen into everyone else's breasts and making sure no places were missed as their trips began to deepen and all became more excited.

"Molly, that cold water will ruin his nice hard cock, so we better take care of him before we go for a swim. It's clean and not very deep, but it can be slippery on the bare rock in the pond. It is just a depression in the rock but look out for rocks in the middle. It sucks to kick them, but it is only 4 feet deep, and you can see them easily.

Molly kissed Lou deeply while Katy began to work his belt buckle apart and unbutton his Levi's. His cock sprang out when Katy lowered his jeans and was soon kneeling on the ground to lick him while her free hand went to unbutton Molly's jeans as she kept kissing Lou.

Molly helped her lower her jeans and panties, feeling the breeze on her pubic hairs and adding to a sense of freedom and oneness with nature here in this enchanted and secluded place.

Katy was just teasing Lou with her tongue and lips, getting him harder for both women to share this morning. Molly had broken her kiss to step out of her pants and take her boots off before returning to go behind Katy and work to unbutton her pants and work her hands under them from behind and fondle her ass cheeks deeply and kiss her back.

Katy stood and moved aside after giving Lou's cock one more kiss and moving to the side to get out of her clothes and kiss Lou some more while Molly took over licking and slowly running him in her mouth, enjoying the feel of his organ while she was tripping so deeply and yet free in the wilderness with the man she loved so deeply and another dear friend she was growing to love more with each passing hour.

Once she was free of her clothes Katy went behind Molly and began to rub her back and ass cheeks before kissing her neck and working her way down her back to part her cheeks and begin to finger and rim her again. Molly responded by moaning deeply and deep throating Lou to get him good and hard to fuck both of them soon.

After another moment of foreplay Molly came up from Lou with a gasp and told Katy. Go in my backpack and get one of the condoms I brought. I found a ribbed one in the collection if you want to start with that one.

As Katy went into the nearby pack Lou began to finger her nearby pussy and Molly was looking for a flat, rock free, spot to lay out their other blanket. Twenty feet away in a sandy spot in the sun. Molly got their blanket down and soon Katy was leading Lou by his cock over to their spot in the sun.

Molly quickly wrapped Lou as he lay back and Katy went to sit on his face and feel his wonderful tongue work her happy little pussy some more on this lovely day off. More visitors should have this much fun in her park she thought as Lou's tongue had her first orgasm racing through her whole body while she watched Molly cover his cock for her to ride. Molly's brown eyes were looking into her ice blue ones as she came up to kiss her deeply and tell her softly Lou was ready for her hot little pussy, and she could not wait to eat her after he had fucked her good and made her cum many times she hoped.