Road Tripping Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly swapped out hands and brought her soaked one to Katy's lips before sharing herself with Lou as he kept up a steady rhythm in Katy.

It was one of the sexiest things Katy had ever experienced feeling Lou's thick cock work her pussy hard again today and have her splashing all around him like she did with only a few partners over the years. On top of that Molly kept playing with one or the other of her large and very sensitive breasts while she could feel her running her hand all around and in and out of her own pussy beneath her and now several times, she felt her cum soak her hair and back.

Both women came several times as Lou kept up strong pace while sweating on both women and kissing both at times. He could feel the cum rising in him and he buried himself in Katy all bout shouting he was Cumming and both women joined him in their now shared and joined orgasms. Lou was off of her quickly to let Molly get some blood back in her legs as he took off the condom and said her was going to go pee and shower quickly while the women kissed and held the other before getting up for their own turn at the bathroom.

Molly got out a fresh joint for them to share after Lou came back from tending to the fire. Katy laid a towel down in the wet spot they had left as shared a joint and Lou packed his pipe with some of the hash mix.

All were talking softly, and the women were sharing a kiss after the pipe was out and talking for few minutes before they noticed Lou had fallen asleep on them.

Molly looked over Katy's chest at a smiling and sound asleep Lou and let out a soft laugh. "He said wine hit him hard and that was the first time I saw him have more than one glass. It has been a long day and he worked hard and played hard today. Do you want to go sit and watch the fire for a bit Katy?"

They got off the bed letting Lou sleep as Molly covered him and took the pipe, ashtray with weed mix, and their pack with their toys in it.

It was a little cool even with the fire and they put a blanket on the leather couch to sit on and each wore one of Lou's heavy shirts at first. Molly got them each a water and Katy tended to the fire for a sleeping Lou. She looked back to see he was now on his side and out like a light. If he woke up, he could join in any fun her, and Molly might have but Katy thought he was done for the night.

A lot of sex, hiking, planting, pot, hash, mushrooms, wine, and good food had finally won after more sex for Lou.

Molly sat down on the couch and got out another bag of weed they had only smoked once at the concert they got it at for the petrified wood. Molly broke some up and they added more hash and shared a deep and peaceful bowl and many slow shotgun hits between them, leading to a rising fire like a dozen feet in front of them warming their feet while they warmed the rest themselves.

I can't wait to see you guys' again Molly and I will meet you for the night before the show at the campground you gave me the directions to earlier. I will be near dark when I get there but your wagon is easy to spot. With luck Hailey and Irv will make it that night or we will all be together for the ninth. It will all be a blast. Thank you again Molly." Katy kissed her again deeply and her hands went under the fleece lined shirt to play with Molly' large breasts and hard nipples.

"What kind of toys do you have besides that blue dildo we played with last night? I see at least one vibrator peeking out of your bag."

Molly went into the bag and got out her older vibrator along with the "Blue Man" dildo. She then took out the strap-on set-up and showed her how the vibrator could be removed from the rest. "I had a choice of three sizes of vibrators, and I chose the middle size one since it was about the same size as the one, I had and other one was huge. I didn't want to hurt Lou when I took his virginity with this."

Wow that must have been a hot scene, Molly.

It was a blast since our friend Sara was with us that night. She had gotten her vibrator that day and Lou was the first to fuck her in the ass after I had done him with the strap-on. Irv fucked him with his real cock a few weeks later but I feel, and he says I'm the one who took his anal virginity like he is the one who really took mine. Not my loser ex who got 1 inch in, hurting me, then popped out and came all over my ass a second later. It was a sad scene overall."

"Lou is a much better man then all I dated before in all the ways I have seen with him."

"I agree with you in what I have seen of Lou also. Keep him Molly he is a good one."

I will and I will forgive him for falling asleep on us, but I don't blame him. It will be good to take a few quiet days before the next shows, and I will want to catch up on some sleep too.

They finished the pipe up and just held each other watching the fire for a little while and kissing and stroking their bodies under their shirts. It felt good for both of the women to have some quiet and unhurried time together too.

They had put the two vibrators on the table in front of them and began to make out deeper and soon both had lost their heavy shirts and were again stroking the other body and letting out cooing sounds in the other one's ears.

After a few moments of this slow and soft foreplay the two women re-arranged themselves into a sixty-nine position on the couch and began to slowly explore the other women's pleasure centers deeply. They both kept it quiet to not wake up Lou and this slow and very intimate lovemaking did not lead to many loud sounds, but a deeper sharing between the two women that channeled their energies between them as their orgasms rolled between them.

After both had climaxed at least three times Molly reached to the table for the vibrators and after handing one to Katy, they set them on low in a silent agreement and resumed seeing how else they liked to be teased and pleased.

Molly kept teasing Katy's clit with her tongue tip while she kept up the same pace with the vibrator both used when they started to eat her pussy. The vibrator and tongue just kept bringing up deep and long orgasms that flooded her pussy and spilled all around the toy and onto Molly's darting tongue.

Katy did her best to keep her own slow and deep pace with Molly in between her own moments lost in pleasure. Molly lost her rhythm with her when Katy slowly pushed two fingers into Molly's soaked and easily penetrated asshole causing her to wrap her thighs around Katy's head and flood her mouth and bring forth the first words of "OH MY GOD KATY!!" from Molly's mouth as she came and after she just laid next to her with both of them having the toys buzzing deeply in their pussies as they held the other and cleaned all that had spilled from their hot and exhausted pussies.

They barely got the vibrators out of their pussies and off before they sat up on the couch together and fell asleep leaning on the other before they finished packing the bowl to smoke before going to bed with Lou. He woke them a few hours later on his trip to the bathroom and all were soon snuggled in for the night with smiles on their faces from a wonderful two days.