Road Tripping Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for Mol to fill your ass Louis" Here is the vibrator. Put it in me and set it on low for now. After I rim you for a bit then you can turn it up and I'll be humming from both sides." She finished with a sly and sexy grin at him, with a raised eyebrow and the vibrator in her hand for him.

"Ok Mol here is your "Extra Cock" to keep all of my cum in you."

Lou put the vibrator on low and inserted it just as he withdrew from her very happy and battered ass. Molly let out a happy squeal as the cool vibrator entered her filled ass as Lou's cum leaked all over the toy.

Lou fucked her with it few strokes on its low setting before with his own grin she did not see he turned it up to full for ten seconds and fucked her rapidly until she was stroking her strap-on again and came quickly, before he turned it back down and left in as deeply as he dared.

Lou moved to her side and quickly wiped off his still hard cock with a nearby hand towel, as Mol took a moment to recover, from his quick vibrator fuck of her she had not expected but deeply enjoyed.

After her moment to recover and being held by Lou, Molly got up and had Lou roll to his stomach so she could lay on him and work on his ass while the vibrator hummed away in hers. She moved carefully so she did not lose it and as she got to where she wanted to be, behind Lou. She pushed in as far as she dared, although she suspected it would just come out easily with all the lubrication.

Next time at the "Toy Store" in New Jersey or elsewhere they would find some toys that could not slip in, too far, so easily and she did want to find vibrating butt plugs for the five of them to have fun with, in the playroom at Hailey's and Irv's.

Molly spread his ass cheeks wide and began to tenderly lick him like he had done to her when he was eating her pussy, just after their shower. "I'm going to tease you a little Louis and make you ready for my cock and let you recover some more after filling me with your warm seed.

Lou felt her just work her tongue all around his ass, balls, and all around gathering their mix of his salty sweat and her cum, which had sprayed all around and their fun had spread further around his lower body. Molly took her time enjoying a different aspect of their lovemaking deeply.

By the time her long, slender tongue had penetrated his ass deeply, Lou was hard again and raising his hips to push her face and tongue deeper into him. "Fuck me Mol. I want your cock in me and fucking me until I cum. I'll try and catch my cum in my hand for us to share.

"Please do Louis. I'd love to share our cum. I Love you, Lou."

"I Love you, Molly. Please fill me with your cock Mol!!"

Both began to move so she could get behind him as Lou handed her the cinnamon oil. Molly coated her cock with one hand as she went around to kiss him deeply and play with his cock, gathering some drops of precum to have their tongues wrestle to clean from her finger from her other hand.

Mol's fingers were now working his ass again to add some more oil for her smooth toy and deepen the pleasure Louis would feel. "Ready Louis. My cock is dripping for you in oil, and pussy is for you whenever we are naked together."

Like he had done with her she placed her head just in him for a moment before letting her oiled cock just go into him with a slow and smooth motion that Louis enjoyed. "You feel so good in me Mol and I can feel your vibrator humming lightly in me. Fuck me Mol. Fuck My ass NOW!" He said deeper than usual as Mol reached around for his rock hard and dripping cock

Ok Louis. Let me know when you are close to Cumming, and I'll turn my cock to full power."

Mol was fucking his with long deep strokes in seconds as it was Louis' turn to bury his head in the pillows to mask the deep sounds he was adding to the room.

As she built up speed the precum ran from his cock and the fact he had cum twice in less than two hours was the only reason Lou had not cum in the first three minutes.

"You feel awesome in me and stroking my cock with your soft, oiled hand Mol. I'm going to fill my hand soon. Give Me Full Power MOL!!

She stopped for a moment to pull almost all the way out and turned her strap-on up to full and quickly reached behind herself to push the one in her ass back in with a deep groan from herself as she managed to turn that one up to the middle setting with her slick hand.

Mol plunged her cock into Louis and wrapped one had around his torso to grab ahold of one of his breasts and pinch a nipple while her other had was in his crotch, massaging his balls and feeling them jump with each stroke from her as he built up to his own orgasm.

"IM Cumming Mol!!" was all he said as she held Lou tight feeling his balls jump as his hand filled and her own orgasm shot the vibrator and a stream of cum from both of her orifices while she kissed his neck and purred in his ear.

For the next minute Her full wight was on his back as she just collapsed still in him as her body shook and reveled in the pleasure she felt throughout. It was very different, and Molly loved it.

She hoped she would get to fuck Marta's pussy and tight little ass with her friend over the next few days sometime.

A moment later Lou said quietly. I have something to share with you Mol if you're ready. I don't want this to get too cold. He still had a hand full of his cum for them.

In a second Molly was out of his ass and at his side with his cupped hands brought to they're lips as their tongues went to clean his hands and then share the rest in a deep kiss.

For a deep moment they were one as they joined in a long a deep kiss before their bladders both said stop or pee all over the bed.

It was a race to the shower, and both danced as Lou helped her out of the strap-on rig, waiting for the water to warm, before going in and repeating earlier with Lou letting Molly go first and washing his shrinking cock with her warm pee.

She held him close and took his now mostly soft cock and placed against her clit and let his pee rush over her and warm her and send one deeper wave of pleasure through her body

They washed each other and were done in five long and tender moments. They got out, dried, and brushed their teeth before Lou got out and got the pipe and closed the bathroom door. Molly put the fan on for three shared shotgun hits, before going to bed and leaving the door closed behind them for a while.

In ten minutes, they were sleeping, tangled up for the next five and a half hours, when the rude six am wake call jolted them awake.

They were ready and all packed up to head out after they ate at five of seven when they went to the lobby and saw Felix pulling his truck into a restaurant spot out front. Both got out dressed like Lou and Molly, in clothes for working in the sun and that may not survive the day ahead. Lou joked they needed to go to a secondhand clothes store for more sacrificial clothes soon.

It was hugs and hand clasps in the lobby as the four went for the early full breakfast, knowing any calories consumed today would be long burned off by sunset, if not after. Lou and Felix went over the map, and he highlighted the route on his. It would be at least three hours to their stop at the reservation and then maybe another half hour over some rough roads to the dig site.

After a quick stop for all in the room they headed out and Lou followed Felix down the two lane, state road north, they had taken to get to Sierra Vista the first time. Felix did have a CB radio and was happy to hear they planned to get one soon so they could talk on future rides.

Molly read the book from Marta for part of the ride and there was no more information on Cortinarius, but she did write more of the Middle kingdom of Egypt and the two Pharaoh's mentioned in the pictures caption along with the diplomat, Metpat.

Molly added more to the notebook and attempted to reproduce the writing from the cup on the page, but the rough road ended this effort for now. She suggested Lou, who had good handwriting, take a try at it later.

About ten miles before the turn Felix pulled into a lonely gas station where they filled up and used the nasty bathrooms, they could smell from ten feet away. It was still cooler today and a little overcast, but no rain was in sight according to the early weather report all had watched closely.

They got to the turnoff for the Reservation and after a few miles of pavement the road turned to gravel and dirt, as Andromeda got her desert colors on over her white paint. Once the road turned to dirt Lou had to hang back a couple of hundred feet from Felix and he slowed to watch for deep ruts and anything in the road.

It took them forty minutes on the back road to get to Felix's grandfathers contact and they pulled up to the small store and Lou and Felix went in while Molly and Marta got out to stretch their legs and look around for a moment at the small village and a few stores. A woman and two children said hi as they passed by, the boy noticing the Delaware plates on the station wagon.

Marta got her first good look at and in Andromeda as Molly told her a little about their ride and showed her the crystals and stickers of the back window of parks and other place they had been so far.

Felix was followed by Lou in and went to the counter where a tall Navajo man stood and smiled at Felix as he approached. "Little Felix, how are you? I hope your family and your grandfather Eduardo are well."

"They are sir, he said with just a little formality to the tall elder of his people. I would like to introduce you to my friend Lou Bergan. Lou, William Wolf's Eye."

"Pleasure to meet you Sir." Lou said as he held out his hand and was met with a firm handshake from the man in his late fifties and about Lou's size.

"No need to be so formal Felix. Will is fine Lou. Good to meet you and I see you have other friends with you."

"Yes Will. Felix said with a little hesitation, my girlfriend Marta and Lou's girlfriend Molly are with us. All are well and Grandpa Eduardo sends his best along with grandma and He gave me this envelope to give to you."

"Thank you. You guys are going to go and dig today I see from how all you are dressed. Bring the ladies in to say hi and then go and have some fun." He said with a wink at the guys who both smiled as Will looked over his reading glassed at the two women as they came in smiling and looking very pretty to his eye today.

Will was happy to see Felix with a good-looking woman and to have grown into a fine and now almost as tall as him young man. Saying hi to the ladies and shaking their hands and making them promise to stop by on their way out he said. "Good luck guys. No one has been up there that I know of since you were last year. Watch out on the road, especially with the station wagon. If you don't stop back or leave a note if it is late when you leave, I will send a friend up to make sure you are ok and not both stuck tomorrow.

Marta and Molly thanked him for his concern and bought a couple of sodas and bags of chips from his store, before heading out with waves and smiles, Will went to look at the check for $250.00 from Eduardo for the claim fee and a couple of dozen dirty jokes he sent to share along with a note for his old friend.

He would give a reply and a few jokes he had heard, to Felix when he stopped back.

As they left Lou told Felix why he had dropped back, on the way here and he was going to hang back and go slow over the bad side road they were turning off on in five miles.

"Lou when we get to the turn, you take the lead so you can see and not get stuck. Take your time and we will get there ok. If it looks too tough for your car, we can either park it along the way or leave it here and go back out in the truck, but if road has not been damaged badly you should be ok.

The ride to the site went well. They had to stop once to move log from the road and large stone a hundred feet away before going the last mile up the five-mile side road to the dig site.

They parked in the shade of the cliff nearby and went to walk up a wash a hundred feet to where the turquoise exposure was. Molly picked up the first large stick she found to walk with and murder anything that rattled near her as they looked over the nearly barren ground. Each took a bucket with the women carrying water and cookies and the men with tools for the four of them and backpacks with some more cloths, gloves, and sunscreen.

Lou and Molly had both gotten a bit of a tan over their time on the road and had been careful not to burn themselves and their naturally fair skin.

Walking up the fifteen-foot-wide wash all could see the flecks of sky and sea blue in the wall for eighty feet until they had climbed fifteen feet up and came to a small open area with rubble in a wider open area and another wash heading up that had been heavily cut into with many hammers and chisels over the decades since Felix's great grandfather had found this spot in 1907 and secured the claim with the tribe under certain rules. No blasting or power tools and only up to ten visits a year with the fee, adjusted over the years going for each trip. It was a limited resource that all could benefit from over a long time in the future, like the last eighty years.

Looking around Molly could see enough chips like she had paid $200 for to fill a big bucket as they all made a serious check around for any snakes, scorpions, or anything else that could ruin their day. It was shaded for now, but Lou went back for their beach umbrellas they used at the shows for shade soon.

All were anxious to work, and Molly and Marta went to begin picking up all the loose turquoise stones they could find as Felix told them to find a flat stone and try and chip any non-turquoise off and try and throw different colors in different buckets. There were three distinct shades in the stone they found it seemed.

The women went right to work finding and tossing pieces into the buckets Molly marked 1, 2, and 3 as her and Marta agreed on a number system for the colors to sort them easily and soon, two clear patches in the rubble emerged as good tossed either into the buckets between them, a pile near a large flat stone for chipping or into a large waste pile of rock behind them.

Lou and Felix, with implements of destruction in hand, went up a couple of dozen feet, looking at the bands and formations in the walls, outcrops, and ground. Felix told him more of what he knew, and which ones were more valuable and where he thought they had a good chance to get good pieces.

Both men picked up pieces with good color that had weathered out over the winter freeze/thaw cycles and looked over fractures in places that looked promising.

Lou brought 2 baseball size clean chunks and half a dozen more that needed to get some of the matrix rock chipped off, if possible, to lighten their loads.

Felix went to a spot he had worked at last year and began to break off chunks of the deepest blue of the colors and throw them in one of the other buckets they had. Lou went back to the cars and brought up a few more tools, more empties, and their folding chairs, saying the grill would be next.

Molly and Marta followed Lou up to where Felix was working, and Lou planned to go after a different outcrop twenty feet away.

For an hour all four worked the rock-faces, switching off and filling the buckets they had with stones they broke off. "This bucket is about two thirds full Felix and heavy enough. I'm going to put it in the truck and bring another up and our grill and some hot dogs." Lou told everyone.

"I'll go with you Lou and get more water. Marta called over handing the hammer back to Felix and finishing the first gallon they had. This is hot work, but I like not being in the bar and out with all of you. She gave Felix a kiss on his sweaty cheek and took two larger specimens and the empty water jug.

Lou got the grill setup and had an eight-pack of Nathen's cooking and was watching them, while chipping away at some of the ones in the pile at the flat stone with Marta, as they got a first real chance to talk together while they worked and cooked. She had made a gallon of lemonade and they had a cup while they worked and heard Felix and Molly hammer away above.

Lou called them down for lunch with the hot dogs blackening and Marta getting a salad she had made ready for all to share for their light lunch before they went back. Felix came down with his second bucket for the truck and came back up with three more empties and a three-foot crowbar.

They ate, talked, and worked on more of the pile of loose rocks all around them. Felix wanted to bring back a good quantity of the valuable turquoise to prove to his family it was worth sending them and paying for the trip. Marta and Molly had done a good job cleaning up a good amount of the stuff already dug and piles of chips. Easy Money he thought to himself as he cleaned up their trash and he and Lou went down for more water and buckets. They had filled four so far with four others partially done.

After they ate Molly went to backpack for a fresh t-shirt and tossed one to Lou after an already dirty morning as Marta tossed a clean shirt to Felix and all did a quick change before going back to the rockface.

Felix showed Lou crack he was going to use the crowbar on and both men went try and pry the large pieces loose. For close to an hour the worked together to pry several large pieces of the deepest blue loose and in the end filled another bucket with smaller stones and had three large boulders the size of bowling balls to carry down bring back. If any of the three large pieces could be polished intact, they would be very valuable.

Molly and Marta spent the first half hour after eating, talking more, and working on the piles of stones where they had started. Marta had told Molly that Felix felt this was a test from his family that he could be trusted to do things like this on his own and she wanted him to come back with as many buckets from here as possible.

Molly and Marta went back up with Lou and Felix after their trip back to the cars with the large pieces and took their turn at the rock faces while the men filled more buckets with more loose stones and chips around them.

By midafternoon they were showing signs of running down a little and Lou called a bowl break. They took some time to pass the pipe around and clean up all they had taken from the hill and see what they had. It was what Felix called an "impressive haul" so far. They had fifteen buckets in the back of the pickup full, with three partials, sorted by color and five what he called turquoise boulders in the back. It was far more than the last trips he had been on here with dad and grandpa in the last few years.

Felix had undercut his work spot too much and could not do more there until a lot more work was done above, or nature took down the overhang and Lou's spot had gone unto the wall to deep also, so all went and walked around and scouted for new places for next time and found more loose stones to add.

All were chipping away at small outcrops when Felix said. "Hey guys it's 4:30. I think it's time to pack it all up for the day. We did awesome I think, and I want to stop at Will's place on the way out.

Molly broke the stone off she had been working on and an oval shape piece about the size of a full-size cue ball came loose. When she chipped matrix rock off and washed the deep turquoise blue stone, it had a dark center and the patterns in the rock made it look like an eye in the rough stone. She put this one in her pocket knowing who should get this stone.

They got the last of the buckets into Andromeda, bringing a total of twenty out with the five large pieces. Lou took one look at how low the station wagon was riding already and knew they were going to need to find storage for some of this before they went digging tomorrow.