Road Tripping Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lou and Felix were more than half hard from watching the women kiss and what else could be ahead tonight for all of them.

"After Felix went to pee, Molly said to the men. Please take your shoes off and sit in these chairs and we will only be a moment."

"Don't start without us or we will." Marta said with a laugh as her and Molly went hand in hand to the bathroom to pee and get ready.

Felix looked over at Lou and asked. "What do you think they are planning Lou?"

"If I knew I wouldn't tell and ruin the surprise, but I Love, and trust Molly and Marta seems to be as good and loving a woman as her. My best advice is to relax, enjoy, and let them lead things tonight."

"Neither of us would ever come between either of you and we hope we meet people who are cool and open will join us and explore themselves in love and joy like we have vowed to do with all of those who choose to enter our sphere of love we share with a few others. In the next few months, you will meet some more of our friends we have joined with."

Lou shut up as the bathroom door opened and the women came out with their hair tied back tightly and their shirts missing. Both danced topless to a song of their own.

"Marta look, at our wonderful men sitting there looking up at us with so much love."

"I know Molly. I think we should reward them for all of their hard work today to help make our futures better."

Molly stood in front of Lou and Marta next to her in front of Felix. Molly winked at Marta and handed her a pillow for her knees as both women tossed the pillow at their feet and had the men stand.

Each kissed their man for a moment before they fell to their knees and took their men's shorts down to free their cocks for them to explore. Molly and Marta smiled as they looked over at the other and began to lick and help inflate them.

Molly had Lou getting hard enough to fuck in a minute of her mouth working on him and she tasted his yummy precum from his tip already. He was liking where this night was going.

Marta was working on the long shaft of Felix's cock and had his head in her mouth as he grew longer and was soon three-quarters of the way down her throat and her hands were grasping his ass and tickled his asshole briefly.

Molly tapped Mart's shoulder and they stopped for a moment with both of their men's cocks rock hard and standing out.

Marta smiled at her and Lou's seven and a half thick inches as Molly looked at Felix's thinner but nine inch long and jutting straight out. "Sit back men and let us relax you before Molly and I get to know each other better while you can watch. We will tell you when to join us.

"Remember Lou. Extraordinary patience will receive an extraordinary reward. I love you, Lou."

"I love you Molly, and I always will."

"Felix, I love you and I will for all eternity."

"I Love You Marta and always will." He replied looking into her dark eyes as she licked the head of his cock and watched Molly do the same with Lou, before in an easy motion she went right to the base of his cock and held there looking up at Lou while he stroked her cheek tenderly.

As Molly came up from Lou's cock Marta took her mouth from Felix's and said to Molly softly. "Would you like to switch for a minute and get to know my honey a little better. His precum tastes wonderful. Almost as good as his cum itself Molly."

For the next ten seconds while they stood in front of the seated men, they met in a fierce kiss as they slowly moved to the other pillow and knelt before the other's man.

Molly smiled up at Felix, who looked just a little nervous as she kissed the tip of his cock and licked the large drop on his tip that had formed during the woman's kiss. "Relax Felix. I promise I won't bite. See Lou has no scars on him from me." Molly finished with a laugh as she took his head in her mouth and began to play with his balls a little and get to know his long organ a little better.

Marta took Lou's cock in her hand and began to slowly feel him up and enlarge the drop forming at the tip and slit in his large head. Molly's own saliva was still coating his cock and filling her mouth after their kiss that added to the deep sexual tension building between the two women.

Molly was choreographing this so as to make what Marta would experience soon an even greater release.

Marta licked the drop now running down his cock that had begun to lean a little to the left as she licked the drop and took his whole head in her mouth and began to lick all around him and explore his organ. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Molly halfway down Felix's cock and him moaning and looking down at both women.

In thirty seconds, both were bobbing their heads up and down at the same slow pace working a little more of the men into their mouth and throats each time. Molly and Marta reached out for the others hand as they did this, both thinking of how this pace was going to feel in their pussies and more later.

They could both feel the men begin to swell in their mouths and they knew they were past the point of no return. They squeezed the others hand tighter and both went to take as much cock before the men exploded.

Marta almost made it to the base of Lou's cock and felt his hairs tickle her nose for a second before she almost gagged and backed off before a huge load of his very nice tasting cum began to fill her mouth. The only other sounds she could her was both men moaning and Molly doing her best to handle the huge load of cum Felix was feeding her eager mouth and tongue.

Molly too almost made it to the base of Felix's long cock before she had to back off or all of his cum would have been pumped right into her stomach. He came as much as Lou did and she liked the taste of his cum too as she had to swallow half, but she saved some for a kiss with Marta.

Their lips were covered in cum from their men when they left the wet cocks in the air and looked into the other one's eyes as they met for a kiss and began to share the cum, they had just drunk.

It was a slower kiss that first just explored the different mix the two men's semen made in their mouths.

After kissing deeply for a moment, they went to thank the men for the wonderful drink they had just given them.

"Thank you, Felix. You tasted wonderful. I can't wait to feel more of you cock soon."

"Thank you, Lou. I liked your cum and now I hope to get a taste of Molly's next."

"Let me show you what Lou taught me about pussy eating. Molly said with a wicked grin and a raised eyebrow. He's the best I've known, man or woman. We will be back for you guys in a few minutes."

Lou handed Felix a damp wash cloth to give himself a quick cleaning as Molly and Marta met in a deep kiss and embrace in front of the men and Molly pushed the flowery skirt into a pile on the floor as wet streaks were shining on Marta's legs.

Marta could tell Molly was strong from all she has seen earlier but she was unprepared when Molly picked her up with ease and placed her on the bed with her ass just on the edge. She was still a little surprised when Molly ducked between her spread legs and kneeled on a pillow.

"You smell so lovely Marta. I can't wait to savor your inner flavors of love."

Molly took her tongue and started just above her asshole and went lightly long her whole shaved slit, applying a little more pressure over her clit bump and stopping at the black bush she had left above her lovely, shaved lips. Molly's tongue began her return trip down her pussy to her starting point.

It did not take Molly two more passes to feel Marta's thighs close around her ears and a light moan escape from her lips. Each pass brought Molly deeper and more of Marta's wonderful juices began to flow and Molly's long tongue began to circle her now hardening clit with each pass a few times.

A deeper moan escaped from Marta's lips when she felt a long finger begin to enter her now soaking wet vagina and begin to probe around for her sensitive internal areas. She knew in a few seconds Molly knew what she was doing when she stroked her g-spot and with her mouth sucking on her clit she went off like a rocket.

"OH MY GOD MOLLY!! That feels so good. DON'T STOPPPP!" Marta stuttered at the end as a second strong peak crashed through her whole body and Molly was rewarded with her first deep drink from Marta's lovely well of love.

Molly kissed her softly for a moment before standing and going over to the men sitting naked and with cocks recovering nicely. "Marta tastes lovely Felix. Let me share her with you and Lou.

Molly took a minute and kissed Felix deeply with her face still covered in all of her cum. She was the first woman she had seen do that and it was an immense turn on to Felix he had found out in the year they had been together.

Molly went to kiss Lou next and played with his re-hardening cock for a moment. "She taste's wonderful Lou. I hope you like her on my lips.

"I do Molly and you will be as wonderful upon hers."

Marta was sitting up on the edge of the bed with a fire in her nearly black eyes and a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you, Molly, that was wonderful. My turn to taste you now. Do you like it done that way when your pussy is licked."

"That is a good way to start the night, but there are still many things for all of us to try together, if you like. If there is anything you or Felix are uncomfortable with, we will do something else. Nothing is ever forced in our Sphere of Love; we hope you will join us in."

"I love that name, Sphere of Love. Lay back like I was, and my tongue will learn more of you. I will try and do what you have just done for me. I have never done this before with a woman. The one time I was with another woman she licked my pussy. I only fingered hers and we almost got caught.

Marta had thought of this moment for a long time and took her time after kissing Molly one more time and slowly working her way down her body. She stopped at her large breasts and her nipple jutting out and asking to be suckled by her.

She stayed there for a minute just enjoying the feel of her large breast and Molly's low moan that she felt as much she heard through her chest.

Molly took her hand and gently brought it to her already soaking wet pussy and led her around her and took a finger and led her into her hole to feel how wet she was inside already. After a few seconds she took her hand out and led her to her mouth for her first deep taste of Molly.

Her scent was intoxicating to her and there was no hesitation in her mouth and tongue reaching for their fingers to lick and soon suck them deeply as the wonderful taste of Molly's pussy's honey had Marta searching her hand for more, like she did of her own juices when her vibrator or Felix hit the right spot for her to squirt like she had just done for Molly.

Once their fingers were cleaned, Marta looked to Molly's eyes while clutching their crystals together, in their damp hands and smiling at the energy flowing between them for a moment. She placed Molly's trio in her cleavage and moved lightly as breeze down to her knees as ran her tongue along her thighs and tasted some of the juices that had already run down her thighs tonight.

Like Molly had done with her, Marta ran her tongue lightly from just above her tempting brown flower and along her lightly haired pussy and over her large and swollen clit that was peeking out from her lips, and all were already coated in her lovely flavor.

She circled her clit once on her downward pass and was rewarded with more leaking out from Molly and down to her asshole as Marta followed the trail across her bumpy sphincter and brought out a deeper moan from Molly as she went back to taste more drops leak from her folds and strong thighs begin to hold her head tighter in place.

On her fourth pass Marta's tongue did rapid circles around her asshole, then her now dripping pussy before settling at her clit for ten seconds of high-speed motions that combined with a slender finger working into her, was enough to set Molly off.

Marta felt Molly's pussy contract around her finger and soon flood out onto her hand in three distinct gushes of fluid as her ass rose off the bed as she was pinching her own nipples.

Lou and Felix fought not to stroke their now rock-hard cocks as the scene of pleasure took place in front of them only three feet away.

Lou had seen Molly with another woman before, but Felix had never seen anything like this before in front of him in his almost twenty-one years.

Marta stayed for a minute between her legs, cleaning some of the overflow of fluids from Molly and just enjoying the whole experience even more then she had imagined.

Like Molly had before, Marta stood and after taking a few seconds to get her balance all sorted out she kissed Molly lightly, then went to Lou saying. "Molly is as wonderful tasting as you had said, and I can't wait to share even more between all of us."

She kissed Lou deeply for a moment before she went over to Felix. "Have a taste of Molly from my lips and soon from her directly, I hope. She has a pussy that is sweet and different from my own which we both love."

Marta kissed him deeply and he went to share her and quickly agree that Molly's was wonderful to taste, and he knew very soon he would.

"Molly would you like Felix to take over in with his tongue for a moment. I don't think we can tease these men to much longer. Lou looks like he is almost having to bite his hand to keep from stroking his cock."

"Go have a taste of Molly and get your cock good and hard for what's next my horny love. I am going to find out if Lou is as good as Molly says and we will both learn to be really good pussy eaters by then end of the week."

Molly looked up with a smile as Marta led Felix to kneel between her legs and take over where she had left off. "Take your time and make her cum. Her pussy is full of wonderful honey for you to enjoy."

Then with a wicked grin of her own at Molly she added. "I bet you will be even better tasting with a big load of cum in that wet little pussy of yours, or two." She added as she turned to Lou sitting there and looked at him with her very dark eyes into his deep blue ones and invited him silently to join them next to Felix and got his first direct drink from her own fountain.

Marta laid back next to Molly and they went to hold hands again and smile deeply at the other.

Lou and Felix went to begin to lowly lick the inviting pussies in front of them. Lou started with Marta like Molly did, but with a different feel from his broader tongue going up and down her pussy and teasing her asshole after he had seen her going at Molly's a mile a minute earlier.

Felix had watched closely how the women had slowly teased each other, instead of just diving right in. He took his time with Molly and was rewarded with her juices soon and encouraging him to continue with his own slow discovery of her wonders. Molly was only the third woman whose pussy he had eaten.

For several minutes both men ate the women to small orgasms with their slow technique. "Ready for a finger or two Marta." Lou said looking up with a wide blue-eyed smile and his cheeks soaked with her nectar all through his Fu Manchu mustache.

She responded with a moan as Lou had two long fingers go into gradually and seek out her g-spot from the start and see how she reacted to his actions.

She loved how both of them worked to bring those they were with pleasure first knowing it would only add to their own in the long run. It was something she had worked with Felix on for a year with wonderful results.

Molly's low moans and her hand seeking out her nipple to pinch again would lead her to agree.

"Keep rubbing right there Felix," was all Molly said before she joined Marta in her deep moaning song as Lou had been kept stroking Marta through her first great orgasm and then to another as he was sucking on her clit and drinking all that was spraying on his hand at times.

For two minutes the men slowly cleaned and brough the women down from their peak gently and even left them wanting more when four long fingers were withdrawn from two hungry pussies.

Lou and Felix stood and gave the still far away women a moment to recover. Marta and Molly saw their cocks jutting out and dripping onto the towels. "Marta honey I think we should take care of our wonderful men again. Felix, you did that very well. Men give each of us a kiss and lay back here after we pass that water around."

"Thank you for the water, Lou and I see why Molly loves your tongue in her pussy and I bet deep in some other places. I love it when Felix rims me good. I bet you are good at that too judging by Molly's smile talking about that."

"He is and I love having my tongue deep in his ass to along with my toys. Did you bring yours with?"

"Yes, we did, and I'll show you after these men fill us with their warm cum. That it guys lay there a couple of feet apart so Molly and I can get on you and ride you lovely cocks. It's a lovely sight, seeing their two big and hard cocks waiting for us."

Molly kissed her quickly they got back on the bed and Molly went to ride Lou and Marta sunk herself slowly onto Felix's nine inches looking longer and fatter than ever at everything going on tonight and all they were talking about.

"Molly your couchie is a lovely feeling around my cock as ever I just love the feel of you surrounding me in you for that moment before we start to move. Marta looks really happy with your long cock in her tight pussy too Felix."

He feels so good in me Lou. I love all of this guys. Fuck me Felix and fill me with your cum and we will see who want to suck it all out of me and Molly."

Fill Me too Lou I know what I'm going to do with my pussy full of your cum Lou." She said with a wicked grin and a raised eyebrow.

"This is so cool. Felix said a little breathlessly. I Love you Marta and all of you this is awesome. I can feel you juices running all over my balls Marta. I bet Lou's are soaked too."

Lou looked over at Felix as the women rode them and took a moment to begin to explore the other one's chests. Molly took one of Marta's 34 B's in her hand and just manipulated most of her slightly more than a handful while holding her nipple deeply between her fingers and pinching her lightly.

Marta took one of Molly's breasts in her hand as Lou Moved them closer to where all were almost touching, and Lou and Felix looked closer at each other with a smile and seeing their women now kissing as both of them had their outside hands playing with their women's clits and their other hands touched between them and held the other as they looked into the other one's eyes and moved closer.

Felix closed his eyes and he and Lou's lips met for a moment as he was unsure how he would react and what it would be like. Lou smiled back at Felix and went to close his eyes as Felix smiled back and both women noticed the men had stopped while the kissed and looked down to see Lou and Felix beginning a slow and deep kiss that made both women very excited to see.

"That was so hot to see Molly. Fuck me Felix and fill me with you cum. That was wonderful to see you like that with Lou. I love you, Felix. NOW FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Marta went and kissed him as fiercely as she had Molly as his hands were on her hips and he was now ramming most of his nine-inch cock in and out of her as she slammed her hips back to meet his slender ones.

Lou and Molly were going at it just as intensely with them kissing deeply and his hand joining her in her pussy and slapping her clit some more until Molly all but screamed out, she was going to cum and Lou wrapped his arms around her and held her as he exploded into her.

Marta let out an almost primal howl as she splashed her juices all up and over Felix's chest and his cum filled her deeply and flooded all in and around inside her mixing with her own inundation from her peak.