Road Tripping Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes the women laid their heads on their men's chests as all four of them caught their breath and came down from their sexual high.

Molly looked over at Marta with an easy smile saying: "Let's get up and have these men clean the mess they made in us before we go pee and have a longer shower for the four of us while smoke and play in the bathroom."

Molly and Marta go up off of the men and kissed briefly as they moved and went to switch sides as they moved, and Molly settled her wrecked pussy on Felix's smiling face with his thin and cleanshaven face while Marta moved like a feather to settle over Lou's mouth and tongue all waiting to explore and clean her black triangle and the wet and leaking folds beneath.

It was a moment before Felix actually realized what was totally happening as he was eating out Molly and was drinking all of the cum rolling out with her own copious fluids. He had drunk much of his own cum from himself and out of Marta's wonderful pussy. He had also tasted another man's cum before and Lou's mixed in Molly's pussy was almost as good as himself running out of Marta as she moaned.

Marta was on Lou's face, and he held her just above his lips and his tongue went into her hole and all came running out into his mouth and he kept probing deeper into her just fucked pussy that was now more open and easily entered by his long tongue. He darted around inside of her and had her pinching her nipples and fighting just collapsing on him as Molly held her as her own orgasm ran through her body and soaked Felix's face again tonight.

Marta and Molly left their faces after they came and looked down at their men's wide smiles and mouths, cheeks and noses all coated in the cum that had rolled out of the women. "Look at those two Marta. Don't they look sexy there all covered in sweat and cum."

"Yes, the do Molly. I loved soaking the both of them and the only thing sexier would be to see them kiss again and share all four of us between them."

Listening to what the women had said Lou looked over at Felix looking his way as both were covered in everything that the women had left behind. There was almost no hesitation on either of their parts as their sticky lips met and the cum covered tongues and mouths met in a long and deep kiss that left the women holding each other

As their kiss grew, they rolled closer, and both of their bodies were touching, and their cocks were soon next to the others and growing again from all going on.

Marta broke the spell saying suddenly "I got to go pee NOW!" Breaking her kiss with Molly and running for the bathroom, just making the bowl as a powerful jet of piss flowed from her.

Molly was right behind her and pulling the shower curtain back to go in there when Marta got off the bowl and went to turn the water on. "I just made it too Marta." Another minute and we would have been kissing with me peeing down my leg." She finished with a laugh and pinched the ass cheek nearest her face as the men came in with smiles and half hard cock swaying before them.

"Hold on a second Lou. Let me hold you while you pee. I love the feel of his piss rushing through his cock Marta, but we are a couple of perverts as you have seen already. We aren't into any heavy pain or the S and M thing, although I think our friend Maggie is going to tie up and kidnap Lou at some point"

Lou said with a smile. "Then you will have to outbid your mother to get me back."

"April and I will work out a deal. Molly added with a wicked grin of her own. You can tell me all her dirty secrets after."

We do enjoy other dirty and discreet games with some of our other friends and will see how thing go. Tomorrow when we are out tripping, we can have a contest. I'll tell you more tomorrow. Molly finished with a smile at Marta who smiled back and took ahold of Felix's cock, and they had the men aim in the shower and let fly.

As the men peed both women sprayed them around the shower, enjoying the warm feel of their growing organs in their hands and just having a fun sexy time as all kissed and played with the others freely.

All of the inhibitions had washed away from these four now. All hugged and held together as one. Their bodies touching with no fear, hesitation, or shame. All were coming together as one fully.

After the wonderful moment of joining their broke their sticky bodies apart. Molly got the water going again and Lou ran out of the room to get the pipe and the red/green pot. They left the fan off and toweled the door and decided to "fishbowl" I there for little while.

For the next thirty minutes all four of them showered, smoked, kissed, touched, teased, and got to know each other more intimately while smoking and relaxing in the small room.

It was wet, warm, enlightening, and brought them together even more as one.

The water had turned cold and all four were very high with the men's cocks erect and the women's pussies wet with anticipation of the night and days ahead.

They left the bathroom quickly shutting the door and doing a reverse toweling to keep the smoke in for little while to settle. The four of them strolled naked to the large bed hand in hand, and all went to kiss and hold the others.

"Molly, I want that long tongue of yours in my pussy again before we drain the cum from our men again tonight."

"I'd love to drink from you again Marta. Let's get in a sixty-nine. You guys can watch again or warm up some more without us."

Molly kissed all three deeply for a moment before she took Marta in her arms, and they were soon working their long bodies against the other and soon were locked with their mouths deeply in the others pussy drinking deeply from the wet folds and hole before them.

"They are so beautiful to watch together Lou. They are like they are one. I feel that way with Marta too."

I feel the same way about all of this Felix, and I hope you are comfortable with all we have done so far? Lou held him and they met for a kiss next to their woman locked in their pleasurable joining.

Felix met his kiss without hesitation and both men had a deep tongue wrestling match that had their hard cock dripping on their balls and against the other man's body as the touched closely as they made out.

"Felix, would you like me to suck your cock and we can get to know another better while the women are exploring each other." Molly moaned out and pushed her face deep into Marta's pussy as both women came hard and were drinking, they're cum but nowhere near to stopping with each other.

"Lou, I have sucked a cock before, and I would love to play with yours some more too. Let's get like the women so we both can explore.

They kissed one more time before they slid into their own sixty-nine with Felix touching Molly back-to-back as all had their mouths full of their friend's pleasure centers.

Neither Lou nor Felix had ever been with a man with a cock as big as the other possessed. Irv's was about the same diameter as Felix, but he was at least two inches longer than him.

Felix had only fooled around with one friend a few times and his cock was about six inches and thinner than Lou's.

It was enjoyable for both, as both men took their time exploring their friends freshly washed organs. Both had cum twice tonight and the night before, so they were in no great hurry, as they listened to the women peak again next to them.

For several minutes the men took their time getting to know the other better in a much less fevered manner then the women. This was the first time Felix had a chance to get to know another man's penis well, with no worries of being caught or blackmailed.

The longer he went on the more relaxed he became with Lou and soon he was sucking almost half of his cock in his mouth while Lou was working his cock and playing with is balls and using some precum and saliva on his asshole and just adding to a deep, pleasurable feeling and closeness building between the two of them.

Molly and Marta and been deeply into their sixty-nine and came three times tremendously and broke to take a moment to catch their breath and see Lou and Felix in a deep mutual cock sucking of their own and had their organs rock hard and half in the other one's mouths and hands playing with the balls and asshole of the one they were sucking.

Marta his cock looks so long, and Lou's is so fat watching them go at it. Want to get a warm shot of cum from Lou in you pussy while I see if I can take all of Felix's long dick.

Marta smiled at her as both guys had heard Molly and Marta kissed Felix on his cheek. "That is so hot to see Felix. Come and let Molly get a feel of that long cock in her hot and very wet little pussy. She came so hard the last time it was like she pissed in my mouth. Fill her full of cum so I can suck it out of her while Lou fills me with his fat cock and cum.

They broke their sixty-nine with their cocks dripping rock hard.

Molly and Marta's pussies were soaking wet from their own cum and open from the fingers and cocks that had already been deeply in them. Lou and Felix wasted no time laying the women next to the other and going to get on top of each of them.

Lou kissed Marta deeply and slowly while she took his dripping and thick manhood and put it at her open pussy. Fuck me Lou so I can feel more of what Molly does while she shares some of what I do with Felix.

Her next sound was a deep low moan as Lou opened her wider than any man had before. His warm cock felt awesome in her although she did miss some of the length Felix had but still, he felt awesome in her.

Lou gave her a moment before he started to move in her. Molly next to her was feeling all of Felix probe her deeper than any cock or toy had before. Lou's cock and two of the toys Hailey had been close but he was in her deeper than any before.

Molly and Marta's hands reached for the others as the men began to move in them and give them each a new cock to feel make them cum and one with another. Marta could feel the love flow through all of them and knew her and Felix were part of their "Sphere of Love" now and she could not wait to see where it led with Felix at her side.

Her and Felix had made an agreement like Lou and Molly to only do things like this when they were together. Both were too in love with the other to do thing behind the others back and screw up this great love their lives had found.

Too many never did!!

Lou and Felix looked at the other and gave a quick kiss as they fucked the women with deep and slow strokes. They had each cum at least four times in the last twenty-four hours and had gained some real stamina now, despite all the heavy stimulation.

"Molly I can feel his left turn hitting my g-spot with each pass and making my pussy quiver and spit out more. Your fingers and tongue have made me even more sensitive."

"You got my cunt good and wet for your man's fine cock. That's it Felix, fuck me with those long strokes and bang that head at the end of my pussy deep and make me feel it."

Molly let out a moan and kissed him deeply before letting him go saying. "I can't wait to have his long cock deep in my ass Marta. You will Love Lou's stretching out your hot little asshole."

"Tomorrow night both of our asses are going to get fucked and filled with cum Molly. It will be so GOOOOOODDDD! Marta screamed at the end as she came again, and Lou was now fucking her hard and fast and one of her hands was assaulting her clit while the other was still squeezing Molly's.

Seconds later with Molly matching the howls of pleasure next to her she wrapped her strong legs around Felix exploding all over him and feeling him swell in her. "Fill me with all that cum of yours Felix."

He and Lou let out deep moans and buried their dicks as far as they could into the women and pulsed and filled them with as much cum as the women were squirting out all around them and soaking the towel through beneath them.

Lou kissed Marta tenderly after they both came down from their pleasure high. "Thank you, Marta. That was wonderful. Let me clean you a little before we go in the shower again."

Felix was kissing Molly and she told him. "Come and suck all that wonderful cum out of my hot and soaked cunt. I want to clean your cock and get good taste of your hot and sweaty asshole and get you ready for some hot butt play tomorrow."

Felix responded by moving to be on his side like Lou and Marta next to them and started by licking Molly's cum covered asshole for a minute and making more cum run from her as her pussy spat out more of their mixed juices.

Lou had his face and tongue deeply in Marta while she was slurping his cock like a lollypop, and both were using they're cum covered thumbs to probe the others asshole.

Marta came up from sucking his balls. "Keep wiggling your thumb in me like that and I'll suck your cock until you are hard enough to fuck me again Lou!" As she came again and looked over at Molly licking Felix's head and looking as exhausted and satisfied as she felt.

Lou could have gotten hard again if they kept up, but he was tired too and all had busy days ahead. He looked over at the travel clock Felix had brough and it said 11:40. "Let's get one more shower and we can still get some sleep before the seven am wakeup call were getting."

They all got up for one more sweaty and cum covered kiss before they went for a quick shower, and all shuttled out of the water and took some more hits in the sealed-up bathroom. Marta lit an incense stick she brought to kill the smell in the night completely.

It was another tender fifteen minutes of showering, smoking, light talking, touches, kisses, and vows of love between all.

The Sphere of Love was enlarging again.

----------

Those observing and guiding them approved of their lovely inclusion of these unexpected, random others, who could also help with all their goals. Molly and Lou had exceeded their expectations and desires for their help and had found clues in unimagined places. It was wished they could help them more in this time, but their rewards for their tasks were building for after.

If they survived!

For now, those opposed to their ideas of progress were unaware of their salvage efforts of learning from long ago. If they became aware of the nature of their efforts they could be endangered, but both had skills to survive and had friends with powers, of many kinds, beyond all of their knowledges.

---------

After they dressed in just enough to get back to their room after deep kisses all around. Lou and Molly had a few cookies before going for a quick tooth brushing and were asleep ten minutes after entering their room. Marta and Felix had been asleep for five minutes already.