Road Tripping Pt. 23.5 - Side Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy said softly. "I think those kids are going to have a good time again tonight. If I were a few years younger I wouldn't mind joining with them myself, but I got a dirty mind ladies and I know the both of you understand."

They were in the room, and all tossed their light jackets on the chair as Darcy turned to them as Donna locked the door behind them and made sure their curtains were all closed tightly for the night. "Maggie, Donna. Thank you for this wonderful night and birthday. I hope to see you both again soon after you leave in a few days."

She went and hugged Maggie deeply and kissed her lips briefly, before breaking her hug to fall into Donna's open arms and hug her deeply and plant a kiss right on her lips for a moment.

Darcy stayed in Donna's arms as Maggie joined in a deep three-way hug and they held Darcy and met in a deeper kiss next to her. She pulled both of the larger women to her, and they broke their kiss and smiled at her deeply.

Maggie asked looking deeply into her blue eyes. "Darcy have you ever been with a woman, and would you like to join us tonight? We both would love to make this birthday more wonderful for you if you like.

Darcy responded by reaching up to kiss Maggie deeply while holding Donna to her tightly as the kiss deepened. After a few seconds she switched to kiss Donna deeply with a slow and sensual kiss, that let both younger women know this was not her first time with a woman by a long shot.

The three women took their time trading slow kisses between all of the as the temperature of the room rose from all the sensual warmth being generated by the trio. As the kisses grew, six hands began slow exploration of bodies. Some new to them along with those already deeply explored and loved for many years.

While they traded deepening kisses, articles of clothing began to be loosened and fall to the floor, starting with Maggie's skirt and soon followed by Darcy and Donna's blouses over their braless breasts. In a moment all three were naked and the two larger women held Darcy encased in the warmth of their soft bodies, showing her a love and closeness, she had missed for a long time.

Donna continued kissing Darcy deeply while Maggie lowered her head and began to suckle at Darcy's right breast as he hand began to explore the already wet folds of her shaved and tanned pussy. "How do you like to be touched Darcy and I hate to ask but are there any medical issues? I know you said your hip was bothering you earlier and were each about a hundred pounds heavier than you and we would never want to hurt you honey."

"I just got a little arthritis here and there like my left hip, but it's not bad. I just won't try and pick either of you lovely women up. The Doc said my hearts strong as a horses and I work hard almost every day, so there is nothing to worry about. If I died while you made me cum too hard I would go with a smile on my face happy to go out that way." She said with a laugh and her mouth moving to suck on Donna's nipple while her free hand had her fingers playing in her wet and trimmed pussy.

Maggie moved lower to keep her lips on Darcy's very hard nipples as her fingers dipped deeper into her pussy bringing forth a moan into Donna's chest and a rush of fluids as Maggie went to search out her g-spot.

As Darcy's legs began to buckle a little with the waves of pleasure Maggie's other strong arm held her at the waist while she stroked her sensitive internal pleasure centers. It did not take long before she left Donna's nipple shouting. "Oh god Maggie! Right there! I going to fuckin explode."

Donna held her and pushed her tongue deeply in her mouth as her partner's fingers danced in a river of juices flowing past her three fingers deep in Darcy's pussy.

As Darcy came she jammed three of her long and thin fingers deeply into Donna's wet and now clenching pussy as her own orgasm joined with Darcy's and moans fell from their tongues while still entwined in their mouths.

As their orgasm's subsided Donna brought Darcy's fingers to her mouth for them to share while Maggie was cleaning her soaked fingers as she went lower to begin to lick her pussy from a slightly awkward angle and move her wet fingers to play lightly with Darcy's asshole, leading to another moaning kiss between her and Donna.

"You two are wonderful at this." Darcy exclaimed just a little breathless as she had cum twice from all that Maggie was doing with her fingers and tongue.

"It's been a long time since anyone other than my vibrator got me off that good guys. Let me lick of one of your fuzzy little kitties. Donna's taste's great to me. Let me get my tongue in you wet little hole their Maggie. You got me off good honey."

Maggie went to lay back on the bed with her legs over the edge as Darcy took a cushion of one of the chairs to kneel on and spread the lips of Maggie's wet and already spread pussy. Her fingers had been in there already while she was eating Darcy and almost bringing herself off.

Ten seconds of Darcy's tongue dancing from her clit to everywhere else around her told her this was nowhere near the first time she had been with a women as she sucked on her clitoris and was working a finger between the crack under her pussy to begin to massage her always eager asshole."

Donna had gone behind Darcy and spread her tanned and small too her ass cheeks so she could begin to rim her deeply as her fingers returned to her easily stretched pussy. She could tell that Darcy kept her lonely pussy well open with some good toys when there was no one else around to keep her happy

"You can tell I'm a dirty girl Donna. I love getting my asshole licked and fucked with a good hard cock or toy." She said before diving her dripping face back into Maggie's-soaked pussy and now deeply her fingered asshole..

"We will get some of our toys out later to play with Darcy honey. That way we can fuck you like a guy, and you can fuck us too. We got all kinds of fun toys. We got some new ones last month when we were shopping at a sex toy store with Molly and a bunch of our friends. I bet those four horny kids got some of them out right now buried in some of their hot little holes."

"I bet they do too!" Maggie moaned as she came and covered Darcy's face in a wave of her cum.

Donna had Darcy moaning with a mouth full of Maggie juices as her own orgasm crashed into the waves flowing forth from Maggie's happy and wet pussy. She coated her hand in her own flow from her orgasm brought on by fingers dancing on her g-spot as her tongue went deep into asshole.

For a few moment the three caught their breath and Donna and Darcy stood and stretched their backs for a moment as Maggie just laid there and let all she had felt flow through and relax some of the aches in her own body. It had been a busy day and neither her nor Donna were used to this kind of life anymore.

"Mags has got a sweet tasting pussy Darcy. Why don't you put your little kitty and yummy asshole over her face while I suck her pussy and get her ready for a good hard fuck with one our strap-on cocks. She likes a hard fucking and she'll love eating you while I eat and fuck her good."

Darcy got up and was soon on her knees just above Maggie face as she licked her slit and soaked asshole while Darcy took ahold of her nipple and began to lightly pinch and kneed her whole large breasts. "I love you melons Maggie I may sleep on them tonight.

You and Donna can have one of them each tonight babes." Maggie said with a sigh as Three of Donna's fingers probed her pussy, and her mouth began to work her clit. Darcy's bald and tanned pussy was dripping onto her chin as Maggie's tongue began to probe her ass deeply and soon they were joined in another mutual orgasm, that left them lying next to each other kissing lightly as Donna played with both of them now hanging off the edge of the bed.

"You two look lovely next to each other like that. It is going to be hard to choose who to fuck first ladies." Who wants my hard cock first? Donna told them as she went over to a bag next to the TV and got out one of their strap-on rigs.

She chose the one with the smaller vibrator built into it about seven inches long. She left the fat ten inch one in the bag for now to see how the night went and how far Darcy wanted to go. For now, Donna decided to keep the evening tender for her.

Like Maggie had asked about earlier Donna was well aware of her age and how much larger at five foot eleven and about two hundred and fifteen pounds, she had to be since she could hurt Darcy with a clumsy moment.

Donna had the rig that was still set for her on in a second as the two women on the bed watched her come back to them with her hard beige cock jutting out from her dark brown-haired mound and her lightly protruding belly.

"I think Darcy is ready for a hard cock and a good fuck Donna. Let me hold you honey while she gives you a good cum or three."

Maggie went back on the bed and sat up against the headboard and invited Darcy to lay in her lap as Donna got on the bed with them and began to kiss her deeply while Maggie stroked her back and shoulders.

As Donna hovered above her kissing her Darcy took ahold of the dildo she was wearing, unaware it could vibrate at this point as she led it into her and let Donna slowly fill her with its entire length.

She let out a low moan as the toy filled her and Donna gave her a minute to get used to it before she began to slowly thrust in and out of her. Looking into her bright and smiling eyes as Maggie held her and played with her breasts and stroked her cheek as a deep moan escaped from her lips as she came for the first time and Donna paused and let her orgasm run through her body for a moment.

Looking down at her smiling Donna asked Darcy. "Ready for some more with something added. Have you ever done this with a woman before."

No Donna honey. I've only seen pictures of your rig in dirty magazines and a porno movie I got for my VHS. It's been a long time since me and my cousin got together and my other lady friend who I would see at times passed away four years ago.

Then with a smile she added as Donna went to turn the three-speed toy on to its lowest setting. "It's been too many years since I had a good hard cock in me. Then added a sly grin creeping into her smile. I was hoping to get a chance to ride that fat cock Lou has. I got a good look at him in the shower at my place and I bet Molly will send him my way if they stay over."

"I think they'll just get naked with you when you go out to sunbathe and go from there and then later go look at the stars before a second round of warm fun." Donna said with a smile as she went to move the now vibrating toy in her.

"I like that idea even better Donna. She has got a fun and sexy energy about her that you can almost feel when they are together." Darcy finish with a moan and kissed Donna deeply as she sped up her thrusts into her spasming and squirting pussy beneath her as Maggie watched and stroked the skin of both sweating women.

Donna was grunting and working the toy faster into Darcy as her own clit weas being hit by the vibration of the toy as she enjoyed fucking the smaller women urging her to do it faster and make her cum one more time.

"YES DONNA! FUCK ME FASTER!!" Darcy shouted as she reached up and pinched the larger woman's nipples hard and came in seconds later followed by Donna who held the vibrator pressed tightly in her as she came and set herself off with the sustained pressure on her clit.

For a moment they all let the waves of pleasure roll through them and begin to bond the three of them even more deeply tonight. All shared a few light wordless kisses until Donna sensed a little discomfort in Darcy and moved off of her so she could sit up.

"Me first for a pee again before I piss the bed. I hope you don't mind if I take another shower quick after and get the sweat and other fun fluids off of me before I get too sticky." She said with a laugh rolling off of Maggie and onto her feet to stretch her back like Donna was doing as she took off her strap-on and handed it to Darcy to get a good look at.

They took turns peeing and showering while talking some more and swearing they could hear Molly from two rooms over having a loud climax from all they were doing followed by lower vocalizations from it sounded like both men.

"From the look and walk Marta had going today I bet she got both those guys dicks in her at the same time last night, and from the sounds of it tonight, it's Molly's turn to get her holes stuffed and filled with those cute guys cum." Darcy said with a smile.

"It sounds that way, Darcy. Maggie said as she took her nipple in her mouth for a moment while she sat on the counter and Donna washed her hair. From what they said and how much they have found I think they will be back here in a month on their way back west for more shows. They will only have a day or two, but they will have to stop by for some of their stuff to sell and I know they will want to say hi to you."

After all were done and leaving the bathroom, refreshed, and somewhat sobered from the drinks and strong pot over the previous few hours. "What other kinds of fun toys do you two gals have with you. I have a vibrator about the size of yours on your rig. Remind me to stop at the gas station for some more batteries before we go back. I forgot to ask Molly for those. I have a small and a larger dildo that I like in my pussy while I get my vibrator up my ass really good and then I will squirt some of that yummy girl cum."

Then with another sly grin at the two smiling naked women. "My cousin Nel was the one who taught me how to cum good like that when were young and we had a homemade dildo we popped each other's cherry's with before any boy got his dicky up there. We had just turned eighteen and went on a little, girls only, camping trip for three days and no one really guessed what we went to do, but we had planned it out."

"That's a hot story you will have to tell us more of sometime. I grew up on a farm too with nothing but a bunch of girls who were my first to third cousins near my age since all the boys went to military early then and we had time and privacy to get to play with and soon suck our pussies. It was a couple of years before I went into the army, although one of the cousins I was close with like that was inducted a month later and we served together for a year at one fun stretch."

"Good for you that you were able find good times like that and able to learn about what makes you feel good. Boys and many men can make it tough or worse. My husband was a good man, and we had an understanding about my cousin and two other women friends who would join us along with one of their husbands and we had a guy working with us for two years in the worst of the depression who we both sucked and fucked all over our place and outdoors. That's when I first started tanning my kitty."

Donna's upbringing and time in the military did not include any great revelations of pleasure. Just two bad marriages and a grown son, twenty-eight, in Wisconsin with a wife and two kids. His father had been an abusive drunk and had died in 1970, long after the divorce in a DWI car wreck.

They had been through some hard times but got along good now and she visited at least twice a year on tour.

It was not until her early thirties that she had met a woman who introduced her to all the pleasures a person could truly show another. She had not had any deep interest in men after some early bad times she talked with Sara about and her two bad marriages to losers and religious fanatics who could have cared less for her pleasure anyways. She did not actively hate or find men repulsive, but most she had met had been weak and usually small of mind and dick.

Donna put the bag of their toys on the bed and Darcy laughed first at the large strap-on with the huge fake cock almost as thick as her wrist. Then Maggie brought out and waved at her the large double-ended dildo that was over two feet in total length and had matching heads on either of its wide ends.

"Holy shit. My kitty hasn't had anything that big since I gave birth." Darcy picked up the thick ten-inch dildo as and put it up to herself, Looking even larger on her small frame. This could ruin a woman not ready for it. My kitty has been lonely for too long to play with this. If you stayed a week after Lou and maybe Felix got me all good and ready, I might be able to take that, but either way I would be sore and not able to hold my pee again." She finished with a little giggle of her own handing it to Donna.

"Put him on Donna and Lay back and let me ride you and Darcy can ride your face for a while. I will switch with you after and fuck you good if you like."

The bed creaked a little as the three women moved around and set some pillows for Donna to rest her head and soon Maggie was lowering herself onto the impressive dildo as Darcy watched it disappear into her as she played with her clit and toyed with her wet and still eager asshole.

Darcy spent a minute behind Maggie playing with her clit and licking her soaked asshole while the large toy fill her, like nothing Darcy had seen before, outside of bad Mexican porno's her friend had gotten a few times in the past.

Maggie was moaning from the large toy and tongue flicking her asshole bringing her off quickly and having her ride the full length of the dildo and had Donna grunting to her before they met in a deep kiss, as Darcy moved around and went to hover over Donna and pinch Maggie large bouncing nipples.

Each woman climaxed again and kept working faster and deeper into the other with Donna working a long thumb deep to Darcy's ass after rimming her deeply and having her squirt her cum all over her tits and run down her cleavage in both directions.

Maggie let out a series of loud primal grunts as she came again and Darcy held her as she fell off Donna's face and thumb, exhausted from her latest climax, and holding Maggie next to her.

All three women were covered in sweat again as they headed for another pee and chatted and held the other. All were exhausted after a long day. It was quick showers for all, with hugs and kisses before they made their way to the bed they had not completely wrecked, with their fun night.

"Happy Birthday Darcy." Maggie said softly as Donna turned out the light and both women held her between them kissing her and letting all the love from them flow into her and fill her to help with the lonely days ahead, they knew she had.

It took all a while to get used to the three of them in the bed together but soon enough they were sleeping and dreaming of lives past that had been shared. It answered many questions two of them held unanswered for decades and led to even deeper joining and questions for all in the bed tonight.

The last sound Maggie heard was the door next to them closing as Lou and Molly went for a shower and from there, to a quiet and exhausted sleep.

After several hours of sleep and a bleary pit stop for all, the three women were again curled up in the bed comfortably entangled as their REM sleep cycles were synchronized.

Maggie became aware of the world she was visiting again in her dream this night was of the deep past. Like she had told her friends in the world of 1987, this was Egypt in the time of the Great Pyramid builders.

Women of the fertility cult of the God, Min, gathered in the courtyard for the dawn of this important day, as the capstone of the third Great Pyramid was to be installed. Maggie did not know how she knew this as the women gathered dressed in simple loin cloths of fine linin. They each wore different necklaces and other jewelry. Their hair had been styled and their faces made up already, as they gathered. It was there she first spotted Donna joining in their ritual formation with both of them near the front as senior members of the gathering, being in their mid to late forties here too.