Road Tripping Pt. 23.5 - Side Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy came out to see how all were doing just as the couple at the far dig came by and all looked at the huge piece they had found.

"We've been working around one at our claim and are hoping to roll it down the ten-foot hill in a couple of years and onto something to transport it, but we are nowhere near there yet and still do not know what it might weigh. Ten tons easily is our best guess."

Darcy had seen the one they had at their claim and agreed with that figure based on what her husband had said about the large piece out in front of the shop.

"My dad and grandpa are going to be talking about it for a week but there is no way that is coming out of there without a huge amount of work. Even if we figure out how to transport it, we will still have a lot of work to do it safely." Felix said.

"On the good side Felix, if you can get it loose and out of here you can get a hundred thousand dollars for it easy, since you have proof, it was from a legal dig site." The woman from the other claim told them.

Maggie and Donna saw Lou and Felix look at the other and the log in the ground after hearing that figure, seeing some fire return to their exhausted bodies.

It took close to an hour to get everything loaded into the truck, car, and van. Maggie and Donna ended up taking about half of what they had dug in two days, having Lou take the rest and put in the storage unit in marked buckets. He gave them the combination to the lock so if they were out this way without him, they could retrieve their stuff to sell at the shows too or bring east later.

Once loaded, all took turns at Darcy's outdoor shower to do a quick rinse before the four young ones went back to their hotel for the night. After the last two days none of these seven were shy around the other and all got a good look at what Lou and Felix had between their legs along with all seeing all five of the women in their unique and beautiful to all bodies.

If these kids break out a joint or two there could be an orgy here tonight. Maggie thought to herself while chatting with a half-dressed Marta as Felix dried and Darcy whispered something to Molly who laughed loudly and kissed her cheek.

In reality the men were both exhausted from the day and Marta and Molly were going to drive them out of here tonight.

It was long hugs as Lou, Molly, Marta, and Felix got into their car and truck and slowly headed down the road as Darcy went to lock the gate and all up for the night outside in front.

"I'm starved and I bet you two are also after such a long day. I show you my home and kitchen and make a salad and put some cold cuts out for a quick dinner before we go out and enjoy the setting sun."

After they ate Darcy said. "I'm going to break out that monster Marta rolled with all the mixed pot. We can all do two hits before we change to go for a short walk to my special place, I go for my all over tan."

Darcy handed Maggie and Donna two white robes she had as they dug out sandals. They passed the very good joint and were good and high when they put it out and went out the back, side door and walked out a path over the hill and above the two Quonset huts to a place you could not see from the road.

It was only a five-minute walk until they came to a gentle downslope with a small area at the end of the path, flattened and covered in fine, white sand, facing the Sun setting over distant hills.

"My late husband and I found this spot soon after we moved here together and began to expand on the original buildings from his family who got this land before Arizona was a state. You will see when you get there why we chose this spot. He was deeply interested in Ancient Egypt like me, and we found this spot to come and say goodnight to the sun."

As they reached the hundred square foot flat and fine sanded area, Darcy took her robe off and put it on a rock behind the area and invited the others to follow her and disrobe before the enlarged sun that was low and nearing the horizon. It was then that the two other women saw why Darcy and her husband chose this spot.

As the setting sun's rays warmed their tired bodies Maggie looked out and at once recognized the three, pointed peaks, silhouetted in the distance, two of similar height and one a quarter shorter, with a knobbed mound in the foreground. It was like looking out across the Nile to the Giza Plateau with the sun setting behind the pyramids almost exactly.

It took Maggie only seconds to realize what she was seeing. Donna had never been to Egypt, and it took Darcy naming them and her mentioning them in the visible background in the dream that she fully comprehended what she was looking upon as the sun warmed her.

As all stood directly facing the sun holding hands before Darcy led them in raising theirs as she spoke. "My sisters of Min from long ago. I welcome you to receive the blessings of Ra setting upon our bodies together again. It has been a long time and it is wonderful to be here again."

After a moment all joined with their arms raised, she spoke again. Re-light your sacred smoke so Ra may join us all as one in his rays.

Maggie was not sure what she totally meant but was feeling many things with the warmth of the sun and the three of them joined, AGAIN?!!??

After two hits each Darcy began to chant an ancient sounding phrase, first in English and then the words began to change into another language, unlike either had ever heard but they innately understood.

When the ball of fire began to touch the top of the tallest hill Darcy told them to relite the joint again and each took two more deep hits and felt them join not just a three but as even more as their souls joined under Ra's rays both here and in the deep past.

-------

"In the courtyard of the temple of Min the women felt themselves conjoin with their souls in the future as the sacred mushroom and wonderful feelings all were experiencing had them joined deeply with a fourth, Euthalia, who led the three others in this ritual. Each woman had consumed three of the purple caps and they had shared a great pitcher of wine with the mushroom stems floating in it before their consumption, as they prepared.

Soon all four were sharing the pleasures that Min commanded they enjoy. All of those who resided here joined in with the other women to keep them pure for their assigned male partners and for the blessed children they would give the Pharaoh and high officials of the Court.

It was a wonderful time for the four who were observed by all of the temple but left undisturbed by the others. Euthalia had told them of her shared visons and of how significant this joining could be.

She had told the head priestess of Min. "With our next mission here in two years my daughter will bring a quantity of the sacred mushrooms for your own enlightenment, and we will show you how to grow them yourselves." Euthalia had promised.

She had asked that one of their younger members come to Cortinarius for two years of education in their ways so all may learn and share.

Euthalia had already decided who she would ask. The young one with the very dark eyes Nebet, who had also shown a distant recognition of two others gathered. She felt there could be some distant, other connection with this young woman too.

Nebet's mentor had said she was very smart and had born a fine son to the court. She was in her time of resting before another, but a child from the blood of the leaders from the court of Cortinarius would be a welcome addition if allowed.

All of these thoughts passed through Euthalia's mind as the women began to grow closer and their hands began to explore their bodies they had purified in the baths before this deep joining. Deep kisses passed between and around the four women in a circle. The mushrooms and the wine they still sipped from nearby silver chalices deepened the feelings as bodies grew ever closer and tongues now joined with the hands as deeper kiss led to a circle of love on the mats at the start of their songs of pleasure before their peers and Gods in the sacred circle of love.

-------

In the world of 1987 three women were joined like the four of the times past. The fourth in this world was having an unbelievable dream, napping in the school bus as her family was on the last hundred miles of their journey home to Vermont. The dream she had of a wonderful time with two of her dear friends who she had never been with and another older woman she did not know but the voice in her dream was familiar, and she did look like a woman in pictures Molly had shown her.

-------

As the sun lowered the three women of 1987 with their minds conjoined with their souls in the past began to move from deep kisses to laying their robes upon the sand and soon the three were upon the robes on the ground and working their way to begin to lick each other and show their love for each other before the setting sun.

Maggie was the one who began with Darcy's shaved and wonderful pussy at her lips. The three of them had been anticipating this moment of coming together all day, although this was not how Maggie envisioned it.

Maggie's tongue took her time letting her savor the pleasure of this coming together. She was already wet like both younger women and responded to the first pass of her tongue exploring her.

At the same moment she could feel her deep love, Donna sucking on her clit and working three fingers into her pussy and dancing on her g-spot. The deep moan Darcy brought forth from Donna was like her mouth was a deep vibrator for many wonderful seconds on her swollen clit as juices gushed froth from her mouth. Seconds later Darcy came and held her fingers deeply in her pussy as her own cum filled Maggie's eager mouth.

They withdrew their fingers and tongues from the other and Darcy said. "Time to switch so all share in the others love before Ra sails away for the night."

Eight bodies, sharing four souls over vast stretches of time moved in three different locations to begin the next part of their joining.

Maggie felt the wonderful tongue of Darcy now dancing from her clit to her asshole as all just held their legs wide for the other to explore and the sun warmed and tanned those areas covered in the day. Maggie fingers played with her love deeply while Darcy explored her pleasure centers and soon was rewarded with a drink from Maggie's pussy.

In seconds Darcy was off like a firecracker again and soon Donna was moaning into her as a circle of pleasure flowed through the women. All felt the presence of the others out of time and even in the heights of their own climaxes they could feel another from their own time swimming in the pleasure and oneness with this surprising union, that would have to be explored further when the time was right.

The three women on the robes in the sand did not top this time but continued as long as the rays of the sun played between the peaks. Their fingers probed deeper, and their tongues moved faster bringing another climax that joined all and filled them with love and the valley below them with their sounds of pleasure echoing off the walls of the cliffs or the stone columns and wall surround another place.

Once the sun went behind the peaks in the west the temperature began to drop immediately and the three quickly went to the house carrying the sandy robes. In five minutes the three were back inside and all happy and laughing at the good times, release, and deep joining all had experienced.

"Don't worry about tracking any dirt in. I'm going to clean house tomorrow after you guys' head out. Who wants a beer?"

"Hell yes!" Donna exclaimed.

Maggie smiled. "I'd love a cold one or eight after today, Darcy. Thank You."

They just put their robes over the kitchen chairs all sat in as Darcy passed out three bottles of "Lone Star" and an opener for all. It felt good just to sit, naked and relaxed to talk and enjoy some cold beers after a couple of long days.

For an hour they talked and shared light and deep kisses, wet with fresh drinks and became more relaxed and discussed more of Egypt as Darcy went to get the book, she had looked in earlier and some others she had in her many bookcases.

They looked through them, teaching Donna more about Egypt in an hour and helping all get a deeper understanding of the time and the Gods of that time and his significance in their culture.

Maggie and Donna laughed when they found out Min was often characterized with an erect Phallus. This fit with what they had learned in this dream last night and what all had dreamed of in the past.

"I wonder why we were there of all places in Egypt. We were big and strong women then. Were we sent to the temple so the Pharoah and other leaders would have big and strong children?" Maggie asked. Playing with Darcy's breast as she looked over her shoulder, wishing she had her reading glasses handy.

Darcy reached up and pinched her large nipple and played with Maggie's breast laying on her shoulder as Donna had another book in her hand and was looking in the index. Her and Darcy each had a hand in the other woman's pussy, playing softly and just keeping a light, wet tease going.

It was in the third book she found what she was looking for as Darcy slipped a finger deeply into her leading to a double gasp. "I found it Mags." Then with a sudden intake of air. Oh God so did you Darcy!" Donna moaned as Maggie kissed her neck and had her hand joined Donna's probing Darcy's pussy dripping onto her hand.

For a minute all let the pleasure of the moment roll in soft waves through them as their honey spilled onto three hands. All three women slowly withdrew their fingers, and all licked their hands clean from all that had spilled out with the two woman's orgasms.

Maggie was leaking down her legs helping the women she loved so deeply reach another peak. She knew her delay of her own climax would only heighten it when she did cum.

After all, had calmed down Maggie asked. "What did you find Babe?"

Now going through the pages of the old hardcover book Donna said: "I found two entries for Cortinarius in this book. They are in the Old and Middle Kingdom sections of this book."

There were more short entries about diplomatic contact between the two ancient civilizations and the second one was more in depth with references to existing hieroglyphics.

"Can we borrow this book, Darcy? I will get it to Molly if we catch up with them heading east or Star when we get to Vermont and say hi to them before we drive the last hour and a half north?"

"You can absolutely Donna, and I will look through the rest of my history books for any mention of that place. Do you have any idea where this is all leading too."

"Not really Darcy. Maggie said kissing her cheek and using a magnifying glass to read the small print. Lou and Molly were just able to figure out the name of these people we think a few weeks ago, almost by luck, although they work hard and make their own luck too."

Donna, cracking another beer and passing out two more added. "We are still not sure where they were located in the Mediterranean, in the past, and that may be our next goal, to find out where they were or there is some learning it is felt is needed to pass on to people now, but we really don't know. It is all very strange, and we have much to learn, but it is a fun challenge, and I think it could do some good in a world that needs all the help it can get."

It was after nine by now and all were getting a little tired after the late and fun night before and the two beers each had drunk after a two more hits each from the now roached joint.

The light teasing of fingers and kisses shared by the three women kept them wet and wanting for another deep joining. They locked all up and got bottles of water as they went for a quick wash and pee, remembering not to drink any of the water unless it was from a bottle or the tank, she had over her kitchen sink for dishes and cooking. Darcy had poured half of what the others had left her into that for a full refill.

"I will give all of the empties to my supplier and her will bring them back full for me a week from now for a quarter each, which will help me keep more water here in the long run for my grandson too. I pay him in cash, so he is always here first thing Monday morning."

Darcy told them to bring their toys as she led them to her bedroom in the back of the house, with her queen-size bed and many pictures on a desk, nightstand, and dressers, along with a large and ornate mirror on the wall. A picture of Darcy at nineteen in Miami Florida with her husband on their honeymoon, at the beach in the bathing gear. A date of December 30, 1931. Was in its corner.

"Lay back and get comfortable and let Donna and I make you feel good honey. Where are your toys if you would like us to play with them too?"

"They're in the table to my left. Just be careful of the Colt in there. That's not a toy my kitty wants to play with."

"I'll be careful and get the toys we want out while the lights still on." Inside the drawer was indeed an old revolver, looking, clean, loaded, and lethal if mishandled. Maggie got the toys and handed them to Donna who was joining them in the bed.

Maggie went to begin kissing Darcy deeply as Donna went back to lightly teasing her with her fingers. All three women just kept up with the light touching as Darcy sought out Maggie's-soaked pleasure center. Her fingers led to a sudden sharp intake of air while they were locked in a kiss and her hand forcing Darcy's deeper into her pussy.

"Careful Maggie or my whole hand might slip in, unless you would like that my dirty girls. Those toys you showed me yesterday were bigger than my fist I bet.

Maggie was feeling very horny and laid back with her legs spread wide as Darcy went to her knees to face and keep kissing her. Donna just moved behind her and moved from eating her to rimming her and using her vibrator in her nearby pussy, in between running it in her own hungry hole at its slowest speed.

Maggie gently took ahold of Darcy's left hand, shaped her slick fingers how she wanted them and put them to her wide-open pussy and had Darcy begin to push her five fingers into her slowly. It took her only a second to have her whole hand disappear inside her, filling her and setting her off with a tremendous orgasm that held her hand tight in her before she had much of a chance to move and explore in her.

As Darcy began to move her hand in Maggie slowly while her honey spilled all over her wrist and she moaned deeply and pinched both of her rock-hard nipples. Donna behind her put the vibrator on its medium setting and began to slowly fuck Darcy with it as she had her tongue fucking her ass deeply and getting Darcy to cum a minute after Maggie had.

Darcy kept her hand moving and spinning in Maggie as she came again and squirted all around her hand. Darcy moved up to kiss her as everything Donna was doing had her cum again.

She took her hand out from Maggie's now gaping pussy surprised at how covered she was in her cum as Donna just kept rimming and fucking her to her own peak as she licked and shared her hand with Maggie to join in cleaning.

"Ready for more Darcy or do you want a little break?"

"I'm good Donna. I just want a drink from your wet pussy and maybe I stuff my hand in yours if you like that too.

"I Love it honey and I'm sure Maggie will find some fun things to do too." Donna handed Maggie the wet vibrator and had her mouth deeply in her soaked ass and the vibrator on low again fucking her slowly and getting her to cum again in a minute.

Donna laid her large body on her side and handed Darcy one of their own vibrators about the same size as the one Darcy had. She wasted no time diving into her wet and neglected pussy while letting the low hum of the toy tease her asshole.