Road Tripping Pt. 23.5 - Side Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna came in seconds pushing against the humming vibrator and splashing her cum all over Darcy's embedded fingers and mouth.

As Maggie slipped the vibrator, she had out of Darcy's still spasming pussy she pressed it against her now soaked and open asshole, gently pushing it in about half of the way.

Darcy came up from between Donna's ass with a deep groan as she splashed more cum onto Maggie. "OH GOD!! Maggie that feels so good. Turn it up and fuck me good with it. I have that one in my ass once a week at least."

For several minutes Maggie fucked Darcy with her toy making her cum and squirt all over her hand twice harder. She had slipped her hand into Donna when she was not fully expecting her too, replacing her toy and pushed the vibrator into her now soaked and eager asshole.

Donna howled as she came again, holding Darcy's flexing hand deeply in her, as the powerful and extended orgasm rolled through her and across time as all shared in the moments of climax.

After their peaks, all three needed a break for a pee and they shared a soft, damp towel to wipe the other down as deep kisses continued between all three.

"I'm starved ladies. I got some left-over pasta from two nights ago in the icebox. Want to help me finish it and the last few slices of cake from my birthday?

We'd love to Darcy, Maggie said as she put a t-shirt of against the cooling of the night. Donna got one of her own as Darcy put on a housecoat on a hook at the door.

Darcy heated up their snack as all just chatted and shared their feelings of still being joined in ways with the others outside their time.

They did not understand all of this but in a way understood they were just as curious about them and their time as they were of those in the deep past.

In the deep past the women were asleep after their profound joining and shared their dreams of the far future and saw some of the world Darcy lived in and her home, unaware who were just visitors, and lost in all of the unusual furnishings, art, and the food they shared.

Euthalia did dream of the future too, but it was of a time and place she had seen once before in a deep dream. She took a moment to look around the very decorated, dimly lit room as she listened to her mate of this time sleep next to her. She could tell she was large with one or more children and relaxed, enjoying the warm, soft bedding as she fell back to sleep, watched over by her protector from a discreet distance in the great sleeping chamber, they honored them with.

The three finished their snack and went back to the bedroom to relax and see where the night went. They laid back just kissing and holding onto the other for a while as they all grew more excited as their play got deeper.

Maggie was sucking on one of Darcy's nipples as both women played with the others pussy and Donna got off the bed to go and put her fake cock on again and see who would like a good fuck before bed.

Darcy saw her come back with her vibrating cock sticking out as Maggie fingers had gotten her off again and had her breathing hard while her cheek was being stroked and kissed by her.

"That looks real nice Donna. Lay back and let me hop on top and ride your cock for a bit before I give Maggie a turn, unless she wants the bigger one in her wet kitty.

I'm going to plop my wet kitty on Donna's face while you ride her, and we will see who can get her wetter. Let me put our slim vibrator in your pussy babe so we all cum hard again.

As Maggie went to find and put their small toy with the wide end to prevent it from slipping to deep into her, Darcy went and began to suck on Donna's fake cock like a real one.

After a moment Darcy tried to do a deep throat on Donna but only got two-thirds of the way down and came up a little gaged. "Been a long time since I tried to do that with a real one. I have to see if Molly will let me get back in practice again with Lou." She said with a laugh the others joined in as all got set on the bed.

Darcy climbed on top of Donna and easily settled on her seven-inch plastic erection, already humming on its slow speed.

Maggie took her time lying next to Donna, kissing her, and stroking her body as all just enjoyed all they were doing and how close they had become over the last two days.

Darcy was bouncing up and down on Donna like she was twenty years younger just enjoying a good fuck again for the first time in years. Unattached men near her age who could still get it up were a rare find. "I'll need two aspirins with breakfast for my hip in the morning, but it will be WORTH ITTTT!!" She shouted at the end with a slight stutter as she came and splashed her cum on Donna.

The bath of her cum set Donna off on her own deep moaning orgasm as the small vibrator joined with the other Darcy kept pushing down on her to set her off. Maggie pinching her nipple and sucking on her neck added to her peak.

"Mags, turn that up to full for Darcy and hop on my face so I can eat you good one more time before we all go to bed honey.

Maggie went and played with Darcy's thoroughly soaked pussy as she sat there smiling and laughing with each wave until Maggie got her hand in the right spot and suddenly turned up the vibrator to full and went to kiss Darcy deeply as she just shuddered there and came, hardly moving on top of Donna.

After she rested for a moment half off the toy, Maggie went to hold her dripping pussy just over Donna's tongue sticking up at her. Darcy was now bouncing up and down slowly and just letting the long waves of pleasure flow through her whole body and soul, joining with waves of pleasure shared with her soul long in the past.

In the past phallus of many shapes, sizes and wonderful colors from the Alabaster, Granite, Marble, and other stones of a rainbow colors had been shared by the women in the chamber, late into the night, deepening their joining and filling all with great pleasure that pleased deeply all the Gods and Beings who observed from beyond.

In all worlds the women shared their love until all were exhausted and fulfilled for the time being. In Vermont Star had enjoyed being back in her own bed for the first time in ages and celebrated by making love with the man she loved most of all, sharing with all near, far, within her, and deep in the past the love she felt and shared with all this night.

Darcy rolled off of Donna carefully, exhausted from the series of multiple orgasms she had just experienced with her. It was one of the sexual highlights of the last forty years for her.

Maggie was exhausted and her and Darcy curled up around Donna and held her thank her for the wonderful climaxes they had shared with her, and all laid there holding the other for a while, dozing off for a few moments before Maggie woke with a start for a second at the unfamiliar room, waking Donna who still had her strap-on on and Darcy who needed to pee and all went for another quick wash and got ready for bed and a few more dreams.