Road Tripping Pt. 25.5 - Time Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked up as Zephyra smiled at her and spoke. "Hi Mom. Do you and Hector want to squeeze in or wait for the pool to refill after we leave soon. Jonas and I need to get out and get back to the children before we all meet tonight."

"No, my children. We will go to the small one down the path. It should be even warmer and both of us could use the warm water on a few sore muscles." She said with a laugh as Hector rubbed a sore arm from both practice and a wonderful and strenuous night before with Basilia.

After they went back up the hill to the path for the other pool the four quickly washed and they then drained the pool and set it to refill. Jonas and Zephyra put their wraps back on and after they kissed and clasped hands they were off to round up their children for an evening meal and some quiet time together.

Leandros and Myrine took their heavy cloths, clothes, and only put their sandals back on for the short walk to the grotto with all of the sensual paintings. The late afternoon sun warmed and mostly dried them for their walk to the grotto.

They went hand in hand down the path to the happily unoccupied grotto. Both did catch a whiff that someone else had been here making love only a short while ago. It added to the ongoing excitement they brought each other. The encounter in the pool had both satisfied them and left them excited to join again.

They met for a deep kiss as they held each other and let their bodies all but melt together for a moment. Leandros put his heavy cloth on the rock bench and asked Myrine. "Please sit my love and let me pleasure you with my mouth and tongue. Pick out from the walls which position you would like us to try next."

They kissed one more time before Leandros put his soiled clothes on the ground to kneel on in front of Myrine. As she looked around at the walls at the dozens of pictures of joined bodies, she let out a laugh and tapped his shoulder and pointed to the picture of four people in one of the baths, making love like they had done just a little while ago.

Leandros smiled as he looked upon the picture and some of the others of many people making love in pairs and groups of many sizes. It had surprised him for a moment when the four of them made love together in the pool, but he knew this was a very open society and Myrine and Zephyra had been lovers for a long time.

Leandros went back between her legs and use two of his fingers to tenderly part her lightly haired lips to drag his tongue from her clit down to her wet and wonderfully flavored birth canal, that was both freshly washed and already beginning to run with her honey. "I will be careful and only let my togue and phallus inside you today if you are ready for more after our joining in the pool?"

"I am fine Leandros but thank you for thinking of me and bringing me all of this happiness since you arrived here. I love you from the deepest depths of my soul, now and for all eternity."

After suckling on her clit for a moment Leandros looked up to say softly. "I love you to Myrine", before ramming his tongue into her flowing hole while his thumb and finger rolled and flicked her clit vigorously, leading her to snap her strong legs around his head and hold him in place while a tremendous orgasm rolled through her and soaked his trimmed beard in her wonderful tasting honey again.

Once she relaxed her legs and let his head move again, Myrine took her hands and led him by his face to meet her in a tender kiss and share the most recent river of pleasure to flow from her. "I have chosen my love but sit here for a moment and I will harden your phallus once more and get you ready to fill me again. I will be thinking about you and me like this the whole time were talking about the future and seeing what some of Metpat's other scrolls say."

They stood and met again for a deep and long kiss with their bodies tight against the others in the cool grotto. Soon the setting sun would light it and warm it one last time this day, but by then others would be making love in this magical place.

"Sit back my wonderful man and let me make you fully hard and ready to fill me. Look over the wall for any ideas for later tonight if we are not too tired after we meet and talk about our trip and what we will write down with your gift to our people."

Myrine now knelt on Leandros' dirty clothes as he sat on the stone bench, and she took his already hard organ in her hands and then between her lips. She stroked his phallus tenderly as her tongue began to lick his wide head and clear the drops and streams running from the narrow slit at the top.

For only a short time she made love to his virile phallus this way while her own pleasure center continued to stream her fluids down her thigh in anticipation of their next joining. "I don't want you to become too excited. I want to feel your seed in me again and feel you have been in me for the rest of the night until we can join again later."

"Please stand my love and hand me the cloth you were sitting on so I can spread it out on the floor and put the others where we will need them most."

As he stood, she kissed his jutting phallus again and took the cloth from him to spread out and pointed to a picture of a man taking a woman from behind while she was on all fours. "We should try this way, Leandros. Zephyra says Jonas goes deeper in her from this angle and when we have to be careful you can take my other passage if you like. I have done it that way and it was quite pleasurable too."

Myrine positioned herself on the floor on all fours and Leandros kneeled behind her but took a moment to run his tongue along valley between her ass cheek and used his tongue to run from her dripping birth passage to her now twitching hidden flower. He made several passes bringing forth strong moans of pleasure from her and more fluids running down her legs and dampening the cloth.

Just before he began to move and bring his own dripping organ to her Leandros took a moment to work his tongue into her other hole and cause her to open and soon led a squirt of her honey to hit his chin and chest a Myrine peaked and was now begging him to stick his phallus in her and, "Fill Me NOW!!" she shouted for anyone nearby to hear.

Leandros still took his time as he got to his knees and placed the now purple head of his phallus at her entrance and went almost as slowly as he had last night. Once he was about one quarter of the way in her, Myrine pushed back at him and took all of the rest of his erect member with a great sigh.

"Just give me a moment Leandros to get used to you this way. Zephyra was right about you going deeper into me. That feels so good with you just warming me and I can feel each little pulse and move you make inside of me."

Leandros began to slowly move in her from behind, letting her get used to him some more and trying to make this joining last longer. Her moans and other sounds began softly but began to build as he was soon running most of the length of his phallus in an out with each thrust, as he leaned over her back and began to pinch her nipples with the pressure Zephyra had shown him.

Leandros kept a steady rhythm with Myrine bringing her to several more peaks and letting their happy sounds echo in the chamber. As they kept up the pace and Myrine was lost in some of the pictures as she could almost sense motion in some of the art as she chose the next position she may want to try and noticed even in the half-lit cave she could see the glow from her crystals, as they waved in the same motions they did.

As she peaked again Leandros now began to penetrate her with great speed and brought her voice to a higher level as she began to plead with him to finish in her and fill her NOW!!

A moment later he held her shoulder and pushed his phallus as deeply as he could while one of his fingers toyed with her hidden flower.

Beams of light reflected off the ocean and several hit the blue stones in her necklace and the ones Leandros wore. Blue, White, and green lights were shown all around the painted walls as both moaned deeply and exploded with one another.

Leandros held Myrine and kissed her neck softly while they both pulsed and felt their mixed honey's all over both of their legs.

Myrine spoke with a laugh. "We better hurry to the pool for another quick bath while it is still empty, or we will be using the holding pool near my garden to wash my love."

Leandros withdrew from her but did not let her up for a moment as he went behind her and licked and sucked some of their mixed honey from her so they could meet in a deep kiss before they stood and tried to remember to grab everything from the grotto before running up the path to the pool still naked and their lower half and legs all shining in the sunlight from the coating of their pleasures all over themselves.

The pool was almost refilled, and no one had been there since they had left earlier. They jumped in and spent a few moments washing each other and kissing and trying not to get too excited again.

They were sitting on the bench in the pool to with the water just below Myrine's breasts and talking and trying to cool down before they went back to their temporary room, they used last night to change into clean and nicer clothes for tonight's meeting after evening meal.

A larger room in the main complex near Zephyra's was being prepared for them. It was large and had not been used in a long time as a residence in the complex. It's walls and paintings were being refreshed for them and a blank wall was having the first of their story painted on it for the next user in the future.

As they talked, they heard two more people come around the corner to the bath and it was two of the crew of Zenais, Ranik and Golif, who were the two male members of the crew who were a couple. They smiled and apologized for interrupting them.

"No men. Myrine said. Come and join us for a moment before we have to get out and get ready for the meeting later. How did practice go for you two. Althro, said all did well."

They disrobed and were happy to get in the warm water after all the Javelin throws today. Ranik told them as he and Golif were in the water with their own phallus' half hard in anticipation of the rest of their evening. Ranik rubbed Golif's left shoulder as he talked. Your Guards Captain worked us hard, and my arm is aching, but we were both throwing further and with more accuracy by the last one. I will be happy to work on my bowman ship tomorrow and hurt different muscles."

"I will have you stretch some before we practice tomorrow, and you need to do the same Leandros when you go for sword practice."

"I know I will be ready for a dip in a warm pool after Myrine." He said with a laugh they all joined in with.

They talked for a few moments before Myrine told them all. "We have to get out and eat and be ready for the meeting later. You guys have fun here and you see how the drain mechanism works. After you bathe you should walk down the path while it is light and check out the grotto and its paintings. It is a good place for couples and more to gather for good times. You will see. Have fun."

Leandros wished them a good time too as he and Myrine got out and dried off and put on simple clean wraps the had brought and were off down the path while Ranik and Golif washed and kissed for a while before going to the grotto and enjoying the art and each other until the sun had almost set.

Myrine and Leandros enjoyed a simple meal with many outside around the front of the main complex, with many who lived within and even more who came to eat and talk on the steps and many tables, as some of the people took turns with their instruments followed by or joined in with some story singers and tellers, until the Sun had set and it began to cool and the people went to either work on their projects, listen to more music and stories, or make love with each other in uncounted ways throughout the night.

The meeting in the great hall commenced soon after all finished eating and Basilia got everyone focused and started by asking Leandros what he would need and how many were going and could go on the trip.

"I have thought about this and for the short trip in about twenty-five days I can take as many as twenty-five people aboard safely for the trip. It should take only a day or two, but I still will carry two weeks provisions for that many in case there is a major problem."

"I have ten crew members, including myself, going on the trip and I was going to ask Althro if at least two of his leading men at arms were experienced in boats. I would like to train two of them for my ship to replace two who will not be going on the trip, and this will add to the guards I know we will need for our passengers. I have a list of eighteen who I know must go or will be needed, including the two who we will ask to be replacements."

Althro said he had two of his best guards who were also in the fishing fleet and had asked him if there was a chance, they could go on the trip already. "I will talk to them in the morning, and they will be happy to join. With Myrine and I, that gives us four trained guards for safety, and I know the rest would do well defending us if necessary."

Leandros went over the rest of his list of rest who he knew had to go. Metpat and his scribe Halett, Zephyra, Jonas, who was one of their best at languages. "Like I said earlier I have room for up to seven more if there is not too much besides provisions and what I know Metpat has to transport."

Zephyra told them that there were two students of the right age, and who wished to travel at some time. This would be a good time to take them to the nearest land and help them find their way. "I also ask that Althea be included on this voyage if there is room. She has asked and she will be my Protector by tradition. She will do well and learn much on the trip."

Basilia spoke next to Leandros. "One of our leading story singers asked if he could go to Strongili and spend some time learning some of the songs and tales there while we were on some of our other business, and he would return in a year. Metpat, perhaps the Egyptian Ambassador there will offer him a residence which we could compensate him for?"

"I believe he will agree to that Basilia." Metpat replied.

"Good. Anyone else have a deep reason or know anyone else who should join the trip?" She looked around the room at the twenty-seven gathered and got no response.

"Very well, if there are any others that ask, please let us know and let it be known that there is room for a very few if interested and have a good reason to join us. Thank you."

After a pause to see again if there were any questions, Basilia continued. "Very well then. Envoy Metpat, please read to us the next scroll on your list and we will continue after to discuss what we will be doing with our tribute for both the Ambassador and the ruler of Strongili."-

Metpat read out four more scrolls he had for the court here. Two were from other kingdoms asking to meet with their Embassy in Egypt either before or after the installation of the Regent.

There was a request from the Leader of the Temple of Min for a meeting with Zephyra and the possibility of an exchange of female students.

Her Aunt's youngest daughter would be a good candidate as she was one of her green-eyed students in communication with the gods and she would have her maturity ceremony soon and be ready and be eligible to join with the sisters of Min and add some of the Court's seed to their own bloodlines again if all went well. Ties like this went back over five hundred years between their societies and where their renewal was approved of by all of their Gods.

The final scroll had more orders for Metpat to follow and to pass on to the Ambassador. After that there began a more informal discussion of what Orpheus had planned so far and what other things he and his fellow artists may come up with or have ready for presentations to the Ambassador and the ruler of Strongili.

Zephyra informed them that there were enough of the sacred mushrooms available for any ceremonies that may take place.

Many who had been up late having a joyous time last night were now yawning and ready to end the meeting for the night. Basilia said they would meet again in three days at this same time and to please feel free to seek her out with any question or others who wished to go on the voyage. Zephyra gave a brief invocation of thanks and asked for guidance for and the safety of all involved.

The meeting then broke up with many hugs and wishes for a good night's sleep as all walked out and the lamps were extinguished. The moon was just past full, and all was well lit for those to go to their places of rest.

Myrine and Zephyra were talking when Orpheus came to talk with them for a moment. "Can you women come to my workshop tomorrow after harvest early. I need to model both of you for the ceremonial piece I am making for the Pharoah. If it is alright with the both of you. I feel you two represent both our women's spiritual and physical strength. There are others and some men like Althro and Jonas who I will also call on. Leandros and some of his crew will be modeled in his ship for another piece to join with all."

"I may ask to join you on your voyage to Egypt to fashion a likeness of the Pharoah and the Regent receiving you to complete a set. It will be difficult, and I will need a place to cast and finish my piece along with at least one of my students, and some of my supplies if the ship can take all of the weight."

All said a final good night with Myrine and Zephyra having a lingering kiss to the lips that excited both Jonas and Leandros a little. They parted to walk the short distance to their chambers for the night. Althea was now sleeping in Myrine's old chamber outside of Zephyra's as her Protector now.

Myrine and Leandros arrived in their chamber to find Tika guarding their bed with her bed from the ship nearby now and silver food and water bowels. She had adapted well to life ashore again. She had met with Zoser when none of the Humans were around and talked in their way of what they may do in the future when the time was right.

Tika knew Zoser was old, but he was still a strong looking Mew, and although soft with age, he would give her strong children. It would be after the short trip ahead she knew of from the humans talk. After that there would be time for the young. She hoped Leandros and Myrine were thinking this way. A litter of young humans would be tough to attend to on the ship.

Myrine and Leandros sat at their table and shared a cup of wine and a honey cake from last night. Tika joined them on the table with a fish in her mouth and ate with them, purring while they both scratched her head.

They talked a little about the trip ahead and the day to come with the meeting with Orpheus and more martial practice for all. "You are extremely good with your bow Myrine. I hope to be hitting the third row after the next practice, but it would take me a year to get anywhere near as good as you or Amaros."

"He is very good and fast with his shots. You will do better, and all of your crew did well today, and we will be ready for the trips."

They ate and kissed while talking and enjoying a good cup of the fine Egyptian wine. Tika went to her bed, enjoying the fresh soft cloth, added to it by Althea, and was soon sleeping. Myrine and Leandros soon followed to their own bed as they kissed and soon lost the clothes they had worn to the meeting and were closing the heavy porch curtain against the chill of the night.

They kissed standing next to the bed as their bodies became entangled in the others, pressed together and sharing the warmth and love that was flowing between them. Myrine could feel his manhood grow against her own warming pleasure centers. "It was a busy day Leandros, but I can tell you are up for another joining tonight my love."