Road Tripping Pt. 25.5 - Time Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zephyra and Jonas were already there, with her washing him after he had been busy all morning and then the afternoon in the hot sun. It was also a time to enjoy these small, wonderful times in their day, that they would not have again for many days.

It was also getting late in the year and soon most days it would not be warm enough to bathe like this outdoors.

"Come and join us. It has been a long and hot day. If you are right about the weather tomorrow, we will not be able to enjoy the afternoon like this."

"I know Zephyra. We will be very busy getting the last of things ready and I know there will be one more meeting and a great meal for all those going and their families."

They talk as they disrobed and joined them in the warm water with Myrine beginning to wash and oil Leandros' shoulders while she talked more with Zephyra and the two men had a quiet conversation of their own.

Once the men had been cleaned to their satisfaction the women moved so they could be washed by them now. Zephyra and Myrine met for a deep kiss as they shifted around in the bath and continued to build the excitement between the four of them.

"I would love for us to make love together in the bath Myrine, but we have to be careful the next few days."

Myrine, who was squirming against Leandros' already hard manhood laughed and added a few other sounds from his fingers. "I also have to be careful too. I want to have his children, but we must try and wait until after we have finished the missions. I do not want to be as sick as you were with Althea, while we are sailing to Egypt."

"We will just have to take out men to the grotto after we bathe and have them fill our other place with their warm seed." Myrine and Zephyra then kissed again while they were washed further and they dunked and cleaned their hair before they would each spend much of the evening storytelling, braiding the others long hair, for the long days ahead, until they were on the other shore.

Myrine was doing her best not to reach under herself and have him fill her with his seed right here in the pool as Zephyra and Jonas both began to get out and invited them to join them in the Grotto. "Jonas can't wait much longer. Hurry and join us. It will be wonderful to see the look in your eyes when he fills you with that thick phallus of his Myrine. His is like some of the larger stone one's we have.

Myrine led Leandros out of the pool by his manhood like Zephyra had done with Jonas before and the four barely dried off before the women led them down the path to the Grotto and had them on the bench next to the other while they knelt before them and took a moment to explore their phallus' again deeply with their tongues and fingers lightly until the first drops of slippery fluids began to run from the tip to add to the lubrication.

"We can't let them get too excited Myine. Zephyra said before kissing her and sharing the fluids from their men in their kiss. He tastes good on your lips. I bet he will fill you full unless you drained him this morning."

The women began to lead the men to stand and put all of the soft cloths and clothes where they wanted them on the grotto floor as they teased their manhood's with their hands and soon tongues once they were on their hands and knees beside the other licking their erections and testicles while their fingers toyed with their holes.

Three days earlier Myrine had used one of her slim stone phallus on his passage while her lips and tongue worked their magic on him, until he exploded in her mouth and deeply down her throat until she felt her stomach warm from his seed.

The Marble phallus was the first one Zephyra used to get Myrine ready for Jonas over a year ago. It was a deeply pleasurable learning experience for all involved.

"Time to get the women properly prepared to receive us." Jonas said as he placed a small flask between them, they both look so lovely positioned like this Leandros." He said with a wide smile as knelt behind them and they met in a kiss like the women now were sharing.

It was something the women had encouraged them to share, and they said it excited them more to see them grow closer like they were.

After their kiss the men went behind the women and parted their well-muscled cheeks and plunged their faces and tongues into their hungry hidden flowers while finger began to dance around all of the other sensitive places nearby.

"Leandros and Myrine had made love like this several time since they had joined, and both loved the different feel and deep intimacy it shared between them. His tongue was deeply in her as his fingers became soaked with her first peak that was set off by her clit and nipple being pinched gently at the same time. It did not take more than one more wet peak shared by the women to have them all but begging for their Phallus' in them.

"Please fill me with your beautiful manhood Jonas. I want you in me as deeply as you can. Oil me and fill me NOW!!" Zephyra finished with a moan as two oiled fingers plunged into her already wet and open flower. Her hand reached under herself and took ahold of his slick phallus and led her to her open flower and once his head was positioned, she just pushed back and took his slim manhood in one quick motion until she was at his base and breathing deeply.

Leandros had two oiled fingers deeply in Myrine's flower and was stretching her wider slowly as he poured more oil on himself and a little over Jonas as he withdrew from Zephyra with a laugh as the cool oil made her jump and moan a little more.

Leandros then placed his large and well-oiled head at her entrance and pushed her flower open wide as Jonas watched and smiled, asking if he wanted more oil, with a laugh and a kiss as both men slowly pushed their manhood deeply into the women.

Once all the way in they rested for a moment and let them women get used to them in their tight passage again. In a moment as the women kissed the men began to move slowly in them and had their moans and fluids flowing from them.

"DO THAT FASTER!!!" Echoed off the wall of the grotto from both women in moments as the men were first trying to keep the pleasure going as long as possible for the women.

"Fill Me NOW LEANDROS!!" Were the next words to ring from the wall and almost animate the scenes of pleasure in the paintings. Myrine shouted and her hand-held Zephyra's and almost at the same instant all were joined in wet peaks that soaked all they were kneeling on and filled them with love for all in the Grotto as the crystals worn by all bathed the whole room in mixed lights and rainbows from the stones.

Sweat rolled of both men as they remained in the women and kissed their necks and backs. Myrine and Zephyra were making soft sounds like happy birds in the rafters of some of the buildings.

For a short while they all sat there on the floor after the men pulled out and the women wiped them carefully with a cloth while all talked and just enjoyed the quiet times together, they might not have for a while on their mission.

They went back to the bath, and all quickly cleaned up and soon were ready to return to the complex for their meal and one more night of talks. It was a late night as all of the final preparations were made and any more last-minute ideas, such as having Jonas and the two students accompany Hector and Leandros on their buying, to get a better idea of the value of things outside of their society.

Once all was done Leandros and Myrine walked down to Zenais again to check on the three men and one woman from the crew staying on her tonight. "Can I get any of you anything and how did the clothes fit?"

Their clothes for the trip fit well and everyone was good for the night and were sharing a cup of wine as Myrine filled them in on more of what was discussed. She was getting to know the crew better and all felt they would be ready if the weather was good the day after tomorrow, and the Gods looked upon them with favor.

There was moderate rain and breeze as they walked back and up the stairs from the dock. It did not appear to be a strong storm and the crops could always use some rain on their island. It was a cool night and Myrine and Leandros were quickly under warm bedding with Tika laying between them to share some more warmth.

All were very tired and after their joining in the Grotto earlier Myrine and Leandros were soon sleeping for the last normal day. It still took Leandros a while to get to sleep as his mind continued to go over all of the things, he thought they may need or should do tomorrow.

---------

Myrine and Leandros awoke to a grey and rainy dawn that was beginning to clear before they finished their morning meal. All were a little relieved to see the sun peaking from between the clouds and the clearing horizon in the distance. It was a long and busy day loading all of the fresh water they would carry for the twenty-four going.

The last of everyone's personal belongings they would need were put onboard. They would have everyone down on the dock and onboard Zenais long before the sun rose. It would take a while to get everyone settled and there were always last-minute issues.

At mid-afternoon all was ready and all who were to go on the trip were told to go and bathe and be back soon for a banquet they were going to have for all and a chance to say goodbye. Those going on the trip were to be up long before dawn and having the ship moving before the sun rose for the best tide.

As everyone ate, the story tellers told the gathered people tales of other times their people had gone to distant lands.

One that stood out to all was the story of a delegation to the Pharoah's upon completion of one of the Great Pyramids and A student named Nebet, who came back with the High Priestess of Insight for Cortinarius, Euthalia, and stayed and learned among the people here while Euthalia's daughter was with the sisters of the God, Min. Both women came back with a child from the court of the leaders to share their blood among the houses.

Zephyra, of course, knew this story since was descended from Euthalia, and would wear some of the same jewelry that she had worn there half a millennium ago. She had talked to her resting bones in the vast underground chambers and had sought her guidance in her conversations with herself while under the influence of the sacred mushrooms when she had quiet moments to reflect within herself.

The chamber that was being finished for Leandros and Myrine to live in when they returned was one that had been used five hundred years earlier by Nebet when she had stayed twice in Cortinarius. Some of the decorations in the room were of that time and her experiences.

Once the sun reached the horizon Basila called all gathered, almost all of the entire population of Cortinarius, to her attention. "My people. We must send our travelers to rest early because they must rise long before the dawn for the right tide."

She looked out at the eyes of all watching her. "We will set a double night watch and be sure they are to begin awakening all at the time they request."

Then looking to those soon to be departing. "Those of you leaving us must be well rested. I have had Zephyra, and her assistants prepare a special drink for all of you so you will sleep well and be ready for the difficult days ahead."

After goodbyes to most of the people, Leandros and all of the crew went for one last check of the ship and Myrine and her mother and sisters had a longer talk before they had to rest. Myrine's mother wanted to go but had many in her care here and she was also deeply afraid of the sea after the wreck long ago.

All was ready for the morning and Myrine and he met up and talked more with her family before Basila came by to talk and sent the young captain and Myrine to bed for rest as she went to collect Hector and try and get him to calm down and sleep before this trip. He had paced their chamber half of last night, thinking of anything else they needed.

Myrine and Leandros arrived at their chamber with a glow on the horizon still and neither of them really tired at this early time of day. Myrine lit one of the braziers full of hemp leaves and buds to add some relaxing smoke to their night. They shared a sweetly seasoned bread and relaxed on the bed just lightly kissing and eating.

They shared some water after because they were told no wine tonight and talked about tomorrow and held each other. Leandros and Myrine would be too busy for much quiet time like this until they had been in Strongili for several days.

Their kisses became deeper and soon both of their tunics were lost and the hands were exploring and exciting the other ever more. "Leandros I would love to have you fill me again but let me drink from you and relax you for the trip. When we arrive in two or three days, we will again be able to fully join."

"I will want to drink from you too Myrine. We should always try to share of much of ourselves as we can." He said with a kiss and then turned on the bed quickly and soon had his tongue parting her lips and circling her pleasure center as his thumb teased her birth canal that now craved his phallus these last three days.

He quickly hardened as her tongue toyed with his head and stretching foreskin, while her fingers lightly stroked his testicle hairs and skin.

Both were soon rewarded with drops of their honey flowing freely to their wanting tongue. It did not take long for Leandros's to plunge deeply into her while his slick fingers played with her recently filled flower. In another moment her strong thighs held his head tightly while rivers flowed from her, and his manhood was engulfed in her mouth as her tongue licked him more with each rocking of her head up and down on him.

As their joining deepened their minds were cleared of all of their worries for the morning and they relaxed into the pleasure they shared.

Myrine's fingers were all over his testicles and brown flower as she continued to suck and lick his now straining manhood. She took some of her saliva mixed with some of the honey running from swollen head and had her slick fingers matching the motions of his tongue inside of her and drinking all of the honey flowing from her.

After she had two of her fingers all of the way in him, she began to match the slow way she went up and down on his phallus with her fingers plunging into him.

As she began to twist her fingers in him as she thrust them in both made even deeper sounds and felt their bodies shake against the other as huge jets from each of them flooded their mouths and were welcome as they overflowed from their lips as they wrapped their legs around the other and held each other as closely as possible.

They stayed in this position as more of the flow of their honey was slowly running from both and they just stayed and kissed and licked until he was cleaned, and she was getting wetter again.

Myrine peaked one more time before she let his head go and he moved back around to meet her in a kiss mixing both of them in their mouths like they wished to do elsewhere.

After a few more kisses both needed to run to the basin and have a drink of water before they drank the sedative from Basilia and despite his racing mind Leandros was asleep shortly with Myrine's arm draped across his broad chest.

Aside from a weird dream of them rowing Zenais beyond the reef and then seeing they had left all their sails on the shore; Leandros slept well and was rested when they were awakened long before the first rays of dawn.

After a meal with a strong wake up beverage all were down on the dock and soon everyone was loaded on Zenais, and they were being untied from the dock. Leandros and Hector had them practice rowing for a short while as a crew with the oars and maneuvering the ship now that it was loaded. No sails would be used for the trip through the narrow passage and short, stout, sweeps would be used to propel her slowly. The beginning of the ebbing tide would give them more than enough momentum on their way out.

The passage out to the sea went without a scrape and all ashore cheered when they cleared the channel as the sun broke over the horizon and her sails were soon hoisted, and the sweeps pulled inboard, and their holes plugged.

There was a fresh and steady breeze, and it did not take long to pass beyond shouting distance as the sails filled and a strong wake was at Zenais' stern. Myrine, Leandros and Tika were at the bow enjoying the light spray as a few dolphins were playing in their bow wake. It was a good sign for Leandros. By midday the Island of Strongili was easily visible as they continued making good headway. If all went well, they would make port midday tomorrow.

They sailed out to catch a current from the south they had used to reach Cortinarius and by nightfall they were seeing some of the local fishing fleet from Strongili and other nearby islands retire for the night, no doubt reporting the white, two masted ship approaching from the south. They had at the tops of both masts' pennants for the Envoy from Egypt and of Cortinarius.

The weather stayed fair, and the night was well lit by the over half-moon and the ethereal glow of some of the sea's creatures in their wake. The dawn saw them within less than half a day's sail from their great harbor beneath the looming volcanic mountain that made up much of Strongili. In places, steam rose from the hot spring doting the island and its dormant heart.

Once close to the port's entrance, they dropped their sails smartly and had sweeps out to bring them in to be met by the harbor master. He was coming out to find out about their business in Strongili and how they planned to pay to dock. Just inside the great stone breakwater they were met by an oared boat about half their size and two smaller ones. All had several armed men aboard and on the bow of the largest ship a grey bearded, balding man shouted through a metal cone. "What ship are you and what is your business here. I see you fly an Egyptian flag and another I do not know."

Leandros was at the bow with Metpat and Amaros cupped his hands to shout back. "I am Leandros, Captain of this ship, Zenais. We are on a diplomatic mission for the Pharoah of Egypt, Mentuhotep the Second and carry his envoy and a diplomatic mission from Cortinarius. You are welcome to come aboard and guide us to a suitable dock space for our ship and passengers.

In a few moments in the calm waters inside the port's breakwater, the harbor masters boat came alongside and he and one of his guards boarded Zenais and looked around for a moment and greeted the Captain and Metpat before looking to the stern of Zenais and letting out a surprised laugh and shouting. "By the Mad Gods of the Sea. Of all the old sailors to show up in my port Hector how did you ever find your way all the way out here."

Hector let out a laugh and came to the front of the boat to see his old friend Bagore. "When did you wash up on this shore you old sea turtle? It has been over ten years since we last met.

After a brief hug and introductions to all aboard, and proof of their diplomatic mission, Bagore ordered one of the small boats to go ahead of them and discreetly alert both the Egyptian Ambassador's residence and the Palace of their land about the important arrivals. The other two led them slowly to a pier reserved for important ships and they were docked behind the Egyptian Ambassadors ship and were assisted in tying alongside.

As they had slowly sailed to the dock, the crew and passengers washed and changed into their new or finest clothes or for the guards and Myrine their military uniforms. Bagore let out a laugh seeing his old friend, dressed in fine clothes, but then thought of how much better they both looked then the last time they had sailed together from The Pillars to Malta and back.