Road Tripping Pt. 25.5 - Time Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three exhausted lovers moved slowly to the shower, taking turns for a quick pee and rinse under the water, and going back to look over the two destroyed beds. They laughed and did their best to put one back together as they heard more thunder and the rain heavier again outside.

"No rush to be at the park tomorrow. We will get to spend some time at the huge cyclorama painting of the climax of the battle and maybe talk with the guides about good places to go if it's not busy with the shitty weather.

Lou turned out the light as all held each other in their Sphere of Love and went back to sleep with the storm returning and deep dreams of past lives.

------------

Molly heard the train whistle from behind the counter of a store and joined two other women whose faces told her these were known to her in this time. One was close by and just gave the hint of a knowing look as Sara held Molly's hand on her right. All three wore dresses that were out of the mid 1800's and looked to be about the time of the Civil War,

Red, White, and Blue bunting, streaming cloths, and dozens of odd-looking flags with far fewer stars than the fifty she was used to. On her other hand as she looked over in longer hair and a dark blue dress a deeply troubled woman of hardly twenty and at least six months pregnant, who was the spitting image of Megan.

The place looked ready for a celebration, but all was quiet as the crowd of women, children, and older men gathered at the train and telegraph station in the Maine town.

The telegraph was clicking madly as lists from the train that had just arrived began to be passed out and the cries of pain and anguish began.

She did not understand at first as she watched through the other eyes as they scanned the vast list of those listed as killed and wounded before they found a section marked, "20th Maine."

In seconds both Molly and Megan let out cries pain as they found both of their men listed among the killed two days earlier on the second. Molly saw herself focusing on Lt. L. Johnston.

In the middle of the anguish Megan gave Molly a slight look of recognition in the middle of this horror and both would have to talk soon in the twentieth century. She told Sara, "Thank god you husband is west at Vicksburg and not with them Susan." She cried as she led them all back to the store as Molly felt unwell and realized she was also pregnant like Megan and remembered her previous dream of their last night as she looked in a mirror when they entered the building and saw her long-braided hair and the calendar with the year 1863 on it.

The three women sat to weep for a while longer as Molly woke up weeping from a dream worse than any loss she had experienced in real life.

-----------

Green Mountain Gazette: March 22, 2027

News Item: Locals return from Egypt after being asked to assist in translations of items found in recently found hidden tomb of Pharoah Mentuhotep II. They will be holding a series of lectures on their trip and what was learned over the next few weeks at local libraries and halls for free. Live feeds of the talks will be broadcast on many different multi-media platforms, under The Cortinarius Project banner.

Using a new type of ground penetrating radar, A team of Archaeologists found the hidden burial chamber of Pharah Mentuhotep II. Several major items set in areas of prominence in the chamber were inscribed in the language of Cortinarius on them, and our local experts in their language were called to Egypt to examine and assist in their translation, showing them to be approximately four thousand years old.

Local lecture dates and times will be on our website as soon as they are available.