Road-X-Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
The couple is disturbed in the midst of outdoor heated sex.
2.7k words
4.11
28.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers

** Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. **

Lake Night Quickie

Day 4. 7:00 PM (EDT)

It's been four days since we hit the road. We have already come so far and yet this is only a small part of the trip!

The second day, when we arrived in Ottawa, we didn't really have time to play tourist. Well, in a way, we did: we picked up the motorhome registration license, valid in Canada and in the United States. Long hours passed before we could leave the office. But everything is in order now! We spent the rest of the day buying equipment: bed sheets, comforter, pots and pans, utensils, camping chairs, a few decorative elements, a couple of plants... And food! After eating nothing but sandwiches for two days long... it was time we cooked something in our kitchenette! Choosing not to linger in Ottawa, we drove towards Lake Ontario, wishing to reach Niagara Falls by the next day.

I have never seen such an impressive work of nature. I had been warned though I was still surprised. Olga too was overwhelmed. I could feel it in her eyes as we approached the falls on the shuttle. This place is definitely imprinted with a very mystical feel, although partially denatured by the tourist attractions that have sprung up here and there on both sides of the border. For this reason, we preferred to leave the area after the visit and stop in a quieter place, further to the West, near the city of Buffalo.

Before heading to the city of New York, we decided to make a detour by the White Mountain National Forest and Mount Washington which, according to our research, offers a more than magnificent view of the country.

***

This morning, we cross the state of New-York, from Rochester to Syracuse, before going up little by little toward the National Park. Just before arriving in Vermont, after driving for more than seven hours, we come across a miniature lake flanked by two hills. The township road we are driving on does not seem to be very busy. We decide to stop here. A small dirt road leads us along the shore. There, a parking lot surrounded by large stones reassures us: setting the camper here for the night will not be a problem for anyone. The lake is lined with conifers and deciduous trees that climb to the top of the hills. On one side, the cliff is more abrupt and rocky. It is a magnificent place. A little enclave in the middle of nothing: America must be chock-full of this kind of spaces. In summer time, locals surely come here often to swim. Today, 5th of September, however, there is not a cat. We park the camper on a grassy area, only a few meters from the lake shore.

Olga turns off the engine. She opens the door and rushes to the water's edge.

"It's beautiful!" she rejoices.

I get out of the motor home, then join her and lean on her shoulder. She takes a selfie of us, with the lake in the background. "This will go on Instagram!" she says.

"Nice, the lightning is great!"

"How about we go for a swim?" she asks.

"You first then!" I answer, a little hesitant.

"No need to tell me twice!" she exclaims, already half naked. She puts down jeans, t-shirt and socks at my feet and rushes into the lake in her panties, head first. I make a vain movement to dissuade her but she is already in the air. Her body gracefully pierces the surface.

"Why do you always have to be a hothead!" I speak in vain: under water, she doesn't hear me. I undress clumsily. My laces are long to undo. She emerges from the surface.

"Still dry?" she laughs while swimming towards me.

I sit down on a wooden beam at the edge of the lake, soak my feet in water, wet my neck. It may be eight o'clock in the evening on a late summer day, but there's no way I'm going to break Mom's sacrosanct rules on how to enter the water. And also, it is getting chill... Except that mom is not here today. Closing in on me like an alligator, Olga pulls on my arm and draws me with her in the water. I fall heavily, like a big ball!

"Come on, catch me if you can!" shouts Olga, already swimming away, like a fish in water.

Coming back to my senses, I begin my best crawl.

***

I am terribly hungry. This swim drew on my last reserves of strength for the day. Olga made me run all over the place! She is taking a shower now. Meanwhile, I prepared a meal for us. Oh, nothing very complicated, but it will have the merit of filling my stomach. I took out the camping chairs, the folding table, the small lamp that we bought in Canada. It's a basic equipment but still efficient, for now. As colder temperatures approach, we'll have to enrich our stuff. Well, in fact it's almost autumn already...

I hear the stream of water from Olga's shower stopping. She soon shows up at the door frame. "This feels good, she says as she dries her hair. Also, thanks for cooking the meal!"

She sits next to me and lays a kiss on my forehead. I serve two big bowls of steaming pasta. We eat very quietly. It would be hard to say anything that rivals the beauty of this site. I much prefer this place to the falls, no doubt about it. Too many people there. Too much hustle and bustle. Here, I finally find that American emptiness: those spaces that we humans haven't really taken possession of yet. Cities here are nothing but little dots scattered among thousands of kilometers of land, mountains and forests of which we have discovered so little...

"What are you thinking about, Olga?" I ask, emerging from my thoughts.

She has already finished her pasta. "Uh... I think I want to jump on you! she replies with mischievous eyes."

I hand her the pole. "So, what are you waiting for?"

Olga doesn't hesitate. With an agile leap, she steps over the arm of my chair and sits on my thighs. I put my bowl on the floor: there is little chance I eat the rest of my pasta when they are still warm. Olga doesn't mind. She already sprinkles kisses on my neck. She caresses my shoulders and my face. I clamp my hands around her small waist. Under my fingers, I feel her muscles contracting with excitement. Olga throws her head back and moans from the overload of arousal. I take the opportunity to kiss her neck. Then I go down a little further. Her hands press against the back of my skull. She clutches my hair. I raise my chin and kiss her lips.

We spend several minutes kissing, lips against each other's. Her hands run in my back, along my waist, then on my thighs. They reach my crotch. Our mouths are still attached. Delicately, Olga presses the palm of her hand against my erected penis. Inside my boxer shorts, I am already soaked. My twitching sex stretches the textile to its extreme. Olga's fingers feel the protruding bulge in my jeans. I slowly slide my palms along her legs, then grabs her buttocks firmly. Through her shorts, I press her skin between my fingers, weight her curved bottom, palpate her flexible flesh. Then, I lay a hand on her abdomen. My fingers plunge down her crotch, brush her clitoris, press and finally caress it gently. I make circular movements with my middle and ring fingers. Her body is shivering. She likes it. I can feel it in the way she squeezes my penis in fits and starts. Olga runs her hand in my boxers, jerking me off as best she can, her movements limited by our respective positions.

"Richard, let's have sex now," she whispers to me.

I nod with my chin. Olga gets up to remove my pants and her shorts. She's wearing her pretty white lace thong, which rides up on her hips. How sexy she is... She jumps on me again. I'm now slumped over in the chair and she's rubbing against me. Her hands rest on my chest. I take her by the waist again, accompany her movement with my pelvis. I can feel her lips moving back and forth against my cock.

My excitement reaches its limit. With a gesture of my hand, I release my dick from the boxers. Olga moves two fingers under the fabric of her underwear. She pushes it to the side, revealing her slit against which I press my glans. From top to bottom, I caress her lips to spread her wetness. In turn she lubricates me with a trickle of saliva that she spreads along my shaft.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

"Yes, yes, yes... don't wait anymore!" she sighs.

I guide my penis to her orifice and penetrate her effortlessly. Olga utters a weak complaint. Our two bodies pressed against each other in a single movement. We move at the same rhythm. She leans towards me, brushes the hairs of my beard, nibbles my ear. My hands slide along her waist. She isn't wearing anything under her shirt. I caress her belly. Between my palms I take each of her breasts. I do not see them, but the touch allows me to imagine them under the cotton: I palpate their rounded curve, I weigh them, I press them one against the other. Between my fingers, I pinch her nipples. Olga bites her lip from the intense pleasure. I can see that. Harder still. So hard that she stops coming and going for a moment and her whole body starts to tremble intensely. She looks at me. Her eyes are pleading, lined with tears.

My hands slide down her back: feet anchored in the ground, I move in and out of her as extensively as I can in this position. I almost carry her. I choose the rhythm at which I introduce myself in her. "Do you like it when I go like this?" I ask.

"Oh yes... Please continue," she says with a choked voice, her head buried in my neck.

She gasps. Her breath is hot. Her brown curls gently whip my face. I slam our bodies together... Suddenly, the hum of a car reaches our ears from the small dirt road. We stop moving. At first, we only hear the pick-up truck driving on the parking lot, behind the camper. Then, passing us, the vehicle stops a few meters further, along the grass, at the edge of the lake. I pick up Olga's shorts and try to lay them on her bare buttocks. Reduced to silence, we observe with attention. Two men in their sixties get out of the pick-up. They take out two folding chairs and a pack of beers from the load space. I sit up straight on the seat, pretending to snuggle up with my girlfriend. When they turn to greet us with a hand gesture, Olga and I respond with a smile. I timidly wave back at them, hoping they won't come talking to us... but they are already approaching.

"Help me pull the table between us and them," Olga whispers to me.

We manage to move it a few centimeters towards us, hiding our undressed bodies. In turn, Olga takes a more relaxed position. She hugs me nonchalantly.

"Hi folks! You're from Canada, right!? We've seen your license plate while driving by," says the first man, small and skinny although wearing a XXL shirt, sandals with a shaggy hair and beard.

He stops barely a meter behind the table.

"Hey, good evening, sir! We started our trip in Montreal but we come from France," replies Olga with an accent to certify the veracity of her words.

"Oh, travelers! Vous parlez français, oui...?" the second guy articulates awkwardly.

He is taller than his companion. Slenderer. Bald head. He wears a Lacoste polo shirt, Ray Ban glasses and a glittering watch. Jeans and leather belt. A completely different style. The two make a funny match.

"Yes, we're on a road-trip across the USA." The two sixty-somethings nod their heads while observing the camper. "We've only crossed the border yesterday and are heading for the West coast. Are you from around here?" I go on while groping Olga's cheeks.

"Yup! From Keene. Six miles down the road." The old bearded man points to the road that runs between the hills, to the West.

Olga is curious. "Do you come here often? It's such a nice place." While saying this, she carelessly moves her pelvis back and forth. I hold back a moan of pleasure, my erected sex still inside her.

"Oh yes ma'am! It's even more beautiful when the leaves of the trees turn orange and red," exclaims the taller of the two. "You bet Rod and I'll be there to see this, as we do each and every year."

"Oh, sure. With a pack of Genesee and a sunset!" adds the other.

We nod and smile. I would certainly have enjoyed sharing a beer with these two guys if they had arrived at any other time, but my heated mind is bombarded with quite different ideas at this moment. Perhaps Rod is reading this feeling in my eyes; that particular glint, or rather shadow that characterizes a lack of involvement, an impossibility of being fully present during a discussion; that blink betraying a 'yes' that is really a 'no'; because after a few seconds he turns to his comrade, giving him a nice pat on the back. "Right Phil, let's leave the lovebirds alone now. It was a pleasure meeting you guys. Have fun!"

"Same here. Have a nice evening!" I answer as they walk away to their pickup truck.

Olga whispers in my ear. "They were nice..." She buries her face in my neck, tries to give me a hickey. Then, after a few seconds. "Are they far now?"

"Yes..." I say, letting Olga's garment slip to the floor. Again, I greedily caress her backside. "They are sitting behind the pick-up, near the water. They are turning their backs on us..."

"In that case, make love to me Richard, I beg you..."

Her words are a sweet complaint. Her tone is bewitching. I resume my comings and goings inside her. She moves alongside with me. We try to muffle the noises produced by the shocks of our bodies against each other. Behind the table and from so far away, there is little chance that these two grandfathers notice anything anyway... I embrace Olga. Every time I come and go, I press her against me, so that my cock sinks deep inside her. We are both throbbing. This position precipitates our shared orgasm.

"Haan... oh yes... I'm coming Richard! Don't stop!"

"Yes, yes! I'm coming too... inside you!" With a sigh, I spit my semen against the door of her womb. My ejaculation increases Olga's orgasm even more, whose staggering body falls heavily against me, taken by tremors. I hold her tightly in my arms. Exhausted, we remain both huddled one against the other. I observe the two men, in the distance. I hear them laughing and shooting. On our side, silence has fallen like a veil. No more friction. No more heavy breathing. Olga seems to have already dozed off. I push the table with my foot and get up. I carry my girlfriend inside the camper and lay her on the bed. Wrapping the blanket around her, I whisper. "I'll join you soon."

"Um... No later than soon then," she mumbles.

"Promised!" I rummage through my things and find a pair of tracksuit bottoms, which I put on before going out. Then I sit down on the camping chair and breathe in the fresh air. Oh, I almost forgot my leftover pasta. I reach to grab the bowl. Admiring the reflections of the blue clouds on the peaceful water of the lake, I nibble on my cold pasta like popcorn.

To be continued...

MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers