Roadside Assistance

Story Info
A woman gets stranded on the side of the road.
2.2k words
4.11
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had been having a rough time lately and this just topped it off. She had been driving home after an important meeting when her tyre had blown. She couldn't do anything about it herself. Her family couldn't or wouldn't help her, they were all too busy. And none of the men in her life were able to come and rescue her. She called her insurer for roadside assist and then just had to sit and wait.

The service vehicle finally pulled up after Sarah had been sitting for a while. So many cars and trucks had passed her by.

As the man got out of the car his dark features caught her attention. She couldn't take her eyes off him. His eyes were dark but seemed full of knowledge and experience. Sarah felt a shiver run down her spine at the unexpected thoughts of what experience it could be.

His face wasn't like those she was usually attracted to but his smile had her melting in her panties, they were soaked already. His body seemed to be a different story though.

"I'm Aaron," he said. "I'm here to change your tyre."

He glanced over her body, tightly clad in a dark skirt and a blouse that was sheer from the heat. Her breasts clad in a delicate bra underneath. His eyebrow rose in admiration.

He changed the tyre without issue. She watched as he flexed his muscles removing the blown tyre. Wiping his hands afterwards, he eyed her up and down. Sarah squirmed under his gaze. He took note of the look in her eyes as she bit her lip watching him. That hunger that burned in those eyes made him hard. He adjusted himself and put his tools away.

Aaron walked up to Sarah and turned her around. He bent her over the boot of her car and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, not caring who saw as they drove past. He could feel the heat of her arousal as his hand reached up under her skirt.

Sarah's cheeks burned with a deep blush as she tried to squirm away from him. "Stop, someone will see" she tried to squeak out. "I don't know you."

"Who cares!?" he stated as his hand slid against her thin panties, feeling the wetness there. "You have spent this whole time begging me with those eyes to take you and your panties are telling me this is what you want."

She struggled to turn around but he was so strong. The best she could do was turn her head to look at him. When she did, he kissed her deeply, his tongue pushing forcefully into her mouth causing her to let out an involuntary whimper as his fingers pressed against her pussy lips through her panties. The fabric was soaked and getting wetter and wetter. She could feel her juices starting to coat her thighs.

Aaron pulled up her skirt, revealing those lacy panties. He really didn't care who saw driving past as he was going to enjoy all of what was about to happen.

Sarah squirmed and tried to pull her skirt down but he grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back in just one of his hands. The other hand was rubbing her pussy lips through her panties, making them wetter and wetter to the point they weren't absorbing any more of her juices at all. She was moaning involuntarily no matter how she struggled against him. He could feel himself getting harder with her struggles.

Aaron slid Sarah's panties to the side and his fingers slipped against her clit and inside her. The squelching sound was very audible to Sarah's ears. She wasn't sure about all the people seeing her in such a vulnerable position as they drove past but she couldn't move or do anything about it. The thought was adding to her wetness though. She couldn't understand it.

Aaron pulled his fingers from her pussy and tasted her sweetness on them. She was delicious. He slid his fingers into her mouth.

"Taste yourself, you taste so good."

Sarah sucked his fingers, thinking about his cock coated in her juices. She moaned as she sucked his fingers vigorously. She imagined they were his cock and could feel his impressive bulge against her ass as he was pressed against her while she sucked,

His fingers were inside her again. They curled and rubbed her inner walls. His feet pushing her leg apart giving him more access to her needy holes.

Aaron released her hands and pulled his fingers from her pussy. Sarah whimpered at the loss of pleasure. He leaned over her and growled in her ear, "Take those panties off now slut."

She didn't know what came over her. Her fingers were hooked into the top of her panties as she eased them off her hips. She suddenly let out a yelp as his hand slapped down on her ass cheeks.

"Stupid whore, not quick enough."

He tore the sheer lace from her body, her panties discarded wantonly in tatters. His fingers were back inside her. This time there was two, alternating their rubbing of her inner walls. They found that spot deep inside that made her quiver with pleasure and need. He was no longer being gentle but she didn't care. He was pounding her pussy with his fingers, pushing her towards release.

Sarah lost all thought of where they were. She forgot about all those people seeing what was happening to her as they passed by. She didn't care about the spectacle of her bare ass and pussy on full view to anyone that wanted to see. All that seemed to matter was her need to cum from those fingers inside her. Aaron rubbed her clit with his thumb as his fingers continued work in and out of her, making sure to rub her walls and work that spot of need. Her moans were increasing, he could feel her close to cumming. Without warning he stopped. His touch was lost. She pouted over her shoulder at him eliciting a slap on her ass.

Aaron gripped her arms and turned her to face him. He tore open her blouse and pulled her breasts free of the delicate lace bra she wore underneath. He roughly squeezed them before putting his hands on her shoulders and pushing her down to her knees. He pulled out his large cock and slapped her face several times on each cheek. His tip already slick with precum.

He gripped her face in one of his hands and growled for her to open her mouth. She did as she was told, unable to disobey that growl that made her wetter every time. Before she could think, his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth, his hands on the back of her head gripping her hair as he pushed deeper with each thrust. He pushed deep into her throat and held her head so she couldn't pull back until he could feel her straining to breathe and gagging slightly. He moaned deep as he continued to alternate between thrusting and gagging her on his cock.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped it against her cheeks, spattering them with saliva and more precum. He grabbed his cock and raised it out of the way. He pulled her head in and pushed her mouth to his balls. "Suck them now!" he demanded of her. She followed his instructions. She could feel herself getting wetter again as his moans filled her ears.

Aaron was enjoying her mouth so much. He pulled back and shoved his cock deep in her mouth again. He pulled back on her head so she was looking up at him as he pounded her mouth and throat. He continued like this for a few minutes before he felt his balls tighten.

He pulled back and gripped the base of his cock, stroking as he aimed at her face and breasts. "Open your mouth now."

Aaron shot string after string of cum across her face and breasts. Several strings landed on her tongue and she swallowed them. He shoved his cock into her mouth again and thrust several times, causing her to suck him and get him hard again.

"Good girl!"

He stood her up, cum dripping from her chin onto her breasts. He turned her around and bent her over the car again. He knelt behind her and ran his tongue from her clit to her ass and back again. Sarah moaned, parting her legs further to allow him easier access. Aaron slipped his fingers inside her as he started to tongue her ass. Her moans increased and she started to shake. She was going to cum and he wanted to taste every drop.

He pulled his wet fingers from her pussy and slipped them in her ass as he positioned himself to suck on her clit and tongue her pussy. Sarah's body shook, her muscles tensed.

Trucks drove by honking their horns as they saw what was happening on the side of the road. Many of the drivers ended up stopping at the next truck stop to wank to the sight they had passed. Some even looking for someone to suck their cocks, whether male or female didn't matter in that moment.

"Be a good little girl and cum for me."

Sarah screamed as her body exploded. She was cumming, her juices were gushing onto Aaron's tongue. He lapped at every drop, his face coated.

He stood up, pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her deep, his tongue driving deep. She could taste herself all over him, mouth, lips, and tongue. She was so focused on her taste and trying to regain control of herself, that she didn't feel him push his massive cock inside her. It was too late when she finally realised. He pounded her a couple of times before pulling out and turning her around.

Aaron bent her over firmly against the boot of her car. He grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back as he pulled her head back. He sank his teeth into her neck as he pounded her pussy harder and harder. She could feel him stretching her. He was merciless with his onslaught of thrusts. Her pussy felt so good to him wrapped around his cock.

Sarah was so focused on being pounded and used that she didn't notice as a car pulled up in front of hers and a big burly man got out. He walked over to where the two were going at it and pulled out his cock. He stood there watching, stroking as Aaron pounded Sarah causing her to scream. It didn't take long before he was rock hard as he watched.

Aaron looked over at the man and had a thought to see how slutty and needy this whore was. He didn't pull out but released her hair. He pulled her back from her car still bent forward and shoved her face against the man's cock.

"Suck it whore" he growled. She did as she was told and took the cock as deep as she could. This cock was so thick and she struggled to take it but tried hard to do as she was told. She could feel slaps on her ass cheeks when she didn't take it deep enough to please him. She sucked the cock while Aaron pounded her pussy. She couldn't breathe when he had it buried deep within her throat but resistance was futile with the sting of each ass cheek.

Aaron leant forward and squeezed her breasts hard as he growled for her to cum on his cock. He shot his load deep inside her pussy after she had cum. Her pussy milked his cock, emptying his balls. He pushed her off his cock and looked at the guy. He pulled Sarah's mouth from the guy's cock and turned her around. He bent her forward and had her suck him clean of their combined juices. The man had a prime view of cum dripping from her used pussy. He looked at Aaron who nodded and then pushed hard and deep into her lubed up pussy. He was thicker than Aaron causing her to scream out but her screams were muffled by Aaron's cock buried in her throat.

Aaron finished having Sarah clean him up. He put his cock away and got in his car. He drove off as the man who had stopped cums deep in Sarah's pussy. He tucks himself away and gets back in his car to leave.

Sarah climbs in her car, stunned by what just happened before she drives home to clean herself up. Her breasts are still on full display, she isn't wearing panties so cum is dripping on her seat, and her skirt is still up around her middle. She drives home stunned but happy at the change she feels from what just happened. She realises her panties are left in tatters on the side of the road, soon to be picked up, smelt and enjoyed by a passing cyclist.

When she gets home she showers and cleans up to get ready to go on a blind date her best friend had set up for her to make her feel better. She felt more optimistic about what the future held from now on.