Roadtrip in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made a lot of noise and we didn't care. We were having a great time. My tongue got tired so I used my thumb on her clit, taking turns licking and fingering her. She was nearly coming, as she arched her back. I considered putting a finger in her butt, but then refrained. We didn't discuss this and I didn't want to put her off. She came, shaking like a leaf, taking Jasons cock out of her mouth and moaning loudly. Then she went limp and smiled.

"That was so hot! I knew you guys would fuck amazingly when I first saw you. I want to see you fuck each other". Medea sat up on the table, her pussy swollen, dripping from her cum and my saliva. This sight, the whole situation and the fact that we both didn't come yet made us oblige quickly. I sat on all fours when Jason took place behind me. He didn't have to do much to slide his full length in my wet pussy.

He plunged and I moaned with each stroke he gave me. He was a great fuck. He was getting close so he retreated. It briefly made me feel sad because I was still so hot for him. But Medea crawled underneath me and soon we were in 69. I hadn't noticed her tongue piercing before, but I sure felt it now.

Jason managed to think about football or something cause he penetrated me again and kept going for a while. He pinched my nipple as Medea kept licking and fingering my pussy. When Jason rubbed his finger around my butthole I started coming. I screamed, this orgasm was ecstatic! Jason quickly followed, moaning and pumping me full of his seed, lowering his voice as he slowed his pace with every stroke.

Our whole position collapsed, but we freed Medea out of hers swiftly. For a while we were still rapidly breathing, our hair messy and our bodies sticky and sweaty, and cum dripping out of me. Medea ran her finger through my pussy and tasted it. It was hot but by now I was too exhausted to take it further. So were the others I think. We drank some cold sparkling water from the fridge. Medea suggested we spend the night in her queen size bed.

That night we snuggled up to each other. We must've smelled like filth, covered in sex and body fluids. We had a great night's sleep. We woke up early and had a laugh over our adventure. I softly bit Medea's nipple as she played with my hair. Jason's cock laid flaccid, in a much needed rest.

That early morning we said our goodbyes. We exchanged numbers but realised we might never see each other again. The cabaret was continuing their tour and we also wanted to go on with our journey. Jason and I went back to our room and snuggled up for a couple more hours. Then we cleaned ourselves up and packed the minivan. This trip was already legendary.

12