Rob

Story Info
Good things happen in threes, if you listen to the waitress.
14.4k words
4.59
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I graduated from high school just over a year ago. My social life has gone to hell since. Actually, it wasn't much in high school either. I may have been the only guy without a regular girl friend in high school. Most of my high school friends have either married or gone off to college. I'm still at home working as a stockman in the local grocery market.

I work the day shift, keeping the shelves neat, clean and stocked, finishing the things the night crew hadn't. Occasionally, I cover a register when someone is on break or absent for some reason and, during busy hours, I help with bagging the customer's purchases. The only thing I don't do is retrieve the shopping carts from the parking lot. Seniority has it privileges.

Over the past year, I've gotten to know many of our regular customers on sight. There are a couple of older, retired folks who come in every day. Sometimes twice a day. Others are regular weekly shoppers.

One woman in particular, comes in every Thursday afternoon and I wait to see her each time. She's probably in her thirties, has a well-developed and maintained body and dresses to accentuate it. It's difficult not to notice and I do. I know her shopping habits and I position myself to maximize the time that I can watch her when she's in the store.

In the warmer weather, she wears the shortest, tightest low waisted shorts imaginable. I suspect that she doesn't wear panties underneath since, from the front, you can clearly see three creases of her pussy. Two, slightly curved creases define the edges of her puffy labia and a single, straight groove runs from front to back exactly between them.

Her top is usually sleeveless or short sleeved and ends several inches below her breasts and six to eight inches above the top of her shorts. Her breasts hold her top away from her body and it hangs in the air about three inches from her body. Properly positioned, someone could see up under her top to view the underside of her boobs. That somebody hasn't been me. I'd have to be a contortionist and I'd look obvious attempting it.

Her blonde hair is usually piled up on her head. The whole outfit is completed with a pair of cork, platform, open-toed heels that display her brightly painted toenails and tighten her calves and thighs. I frequently hold my breath when she's in the store and carefully hide the bulge in my pants until she leaves.

During the cooler months, she wears tight yoga pants with the same attributes as her summer shorts with a white, starched blouse and a short, lined jacket that stands away from her body because of her superstructure. I've seen her every Thursday for the last year and I'm sure she's aware of me.

Last Thursday, I was stocking the lower shelf in the salad dressing section when she started down the aisle. I watched her from the corner of my eyes as she approached. She stopped and reached over my body to get something from the top shelf over my head.

"Excuse me," she said.

I looked up, unavoidably seeing up under her top. Her breasts were held in place with a bright white, significantly large, bra.

"Could you help me reach the olives?" she asked.

I stood up next to her. "Of course. Which jar do you want?"

She pointed to a tall bottle on the top shelf and I took it down and held it out for her. Our fingers touched as she took the bottle from me.

"Thank you," she said as she put the olives into her cart.

"No problem," I said and she wandered further up the aisle.

My erection presented some problems as I got down to finish what I was doing.

Ten minutes later, I was again working on the bottom shelf in the coffee and tea aisle. As I knew she would, she came up the aisle toward me. She was looking for a specific style of whole coffee beans that happened to be directly over my head.

"Excuse me," she said again.

"I looked up, again enjoying the view. "Yes," I said.

"Could you help me get that bag of coffee?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. I stood and picked it off the shelf for her.

"This is getting to be a habit," she said as I handed the coffee to her.

"It's not a problem," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," Mrs....."

"Krausner," she informed me.

"You're welcome, Mrs. Krausner," I said.

"And your name is?" asked Mrs. Krausner.

"Robbie," I said.

"Why in hell did I say that," I immediately thought. "I hate that nickname."

The next Thursday, our paths crossed at least a half dozen times while she shopped. I thought, hopefully, that she was trying to get near me as much as I was trying to get near her.

When she left, after I bagged her purchases for her, Jasmine, a wise woman if there ever was one, took my arm as I walked by her. "That woman is trouble," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Just look at her," said Jasmine. "Boy, don't you get involved with her," she added.

"Thanks for the heads up," I told her and went back to work thinking that Jasmine's endorsement of Mrs. Krausner was exactly the kind of 'trouble' I wanted.

Thursday came again and Mrs. Krausner was shopping in the salad dressing aisle again. I was stocking the lower shelf again. As I expected, the olives were out of her reach.

"Pardon me, Robbie," Mrs. Krausner said. "Could you reach the olives for me?"

I looked up. Mrs. Krausner was standing over me. I had an unobstructed view up, under her top. Her top was suspended out from her body by her breasts as usual except, today, she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see the tips of her nipples holding the top out.

I hesitated for a moment, prolonging the view.

"Like what you see?" asked Mrs. Krausner.

"What?" embarrassed, I managed to respond.

"Do you like what you see, Robbie," she repeated.

I nodded.

"Well, you're welcome but I still need you to reach the olives," she reminded me.

I stood up and handed her the olives.

"Thank you," Mrs. Krausner said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"I'll need to get some coffee before I leave," she said.

A few minutes later, I was stocking the lowest shelf of the coffee section when Mrs. Krausner started down the aisle. She stopped next to me. I looked up. Mrs. Krausner lifted her top away from her body and up over her breasts.

She held her top up for several seconds, offering me a heart stopping view of her tits. She leaned over slightly and shook her body side to side several times. Her pendulous breasts swung tantalizingly over my head before she lowered her top.

I started to breathe again, stood up, handed her the coffee and she walked away. We never said a word to each other.

After my shift, I went to the local diner and sat at the counter with my usual cheeseburger with pickles. The diner is a classical, polished aluminum construction, door in the center, counter the length of the building and some booths along the outer wall, diner. Ellie, a slim and flirty waitress, maybe eight or nine years older than I, was on duty. I've known Ellie for years. I can trust her and I've been able to talk to her unlike anyone else. Business was slow and Ellie was passing the time talking to me.

"So Rob, what's new?" Ellie asked.

"Not much," I said.

"Still no girlfriend?" Ellie asked.

"Not even a hint of one," I responded. "I'm beginning to think I'm doomed to never get laid," I said.

"You're eighteen now, aren't you?" asked Ellie.

"Nineteen," I answered.

"You know, Robbie, I may be able to help you there," she said.

I tried to parse what she said. What did she mean, exactly, when she said she 'may' be able to help me?

"I don't see how," I responded.

"I get off at nine," Ellie said.

"Is she propositioning me?" I asked myself. "That's nice," I said.

"Why don't you meet me out back and we can talk further?" Ellie suggested.

"She is propositioning me, I hope," I thought. "Sure. Why not? I've got nothing better to do tonight," I said.

"I may be able to fix that too," Ellie said and went to service another customer.

I was behind the diner at ten to nine. Ellie was five minutes late exiting the rear door. I almost left thinking she'd been playing me.

Ellie came around behind my car and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Where to?" I asked.

"That depends," said Ellie. "Why do you think we're here?" she asked.

"I don't really know. I got confusing messages earlier." I told her.

"But you had hopes, didn't you?" Ellie further asked.

"I guess I did," I said, "but I didn't think they were realistic."

"Reality is what you make of it," said Ellie. "Are you realistic or hopeful?"

"Hopeful, I guess."

"What were you hopeful for?" Ellie pressed.

"I thought you might be propositioning me," I told her honestly.

"Not propositioning you exactly," Ellie said. "I thought we might be able to solve both our problems."

"Both our problems. I don't follow." I admitted.

"Robbie, I haven't been laid in months and neither have you." She leaned over, turned my head with one hand and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Do you follow now?"

"Wherever you want to lead me," I said.

"Great. Follow me to my place," she told me.

She got out of my car and got into hers. I followed her about three miles to the edge of town and a six story apartment building. For the entire ten minutes the drive took, I fantasized about what having sex with Ellie might be like. I imagined her naked. I imagined fondling and kissing her breasts. I imagined her giving me a blowjob. I almost lost it in the car fantasizing about her riding my erection.

We parked the cars. Ellie waited for me at the entrance and we went inside together. We waited in the lobby for the slowest elevator in the western world. Inside the elevator, Ellie kissed me again, this time with more promise. The way she caressed my cock in my trousers changed promise to commitment. I kissed her back and tested her commitment with my tongue. We kissed, open-mouthed, breathing each other's air, while the elevator climbed agonizingly slowly to the third floor.

Her apartment was one of four on the third floor. She led me cheerfully to the apartment at the end of the hall. Inside, she turned on the lights and led me to a sofa in an exceptionally clean and organized living room.

"Would you like something to drink first?" Ellie asked.

Up to now, it had been Ellie's show. I wondered if I could level the playing field by taking the initiative. I took her shoulder and turned her to face me. I kissed her again and pulled her close with my hands on her ass.

"Oooh, I guess you don't want that drink right now?" she said.

Ellie led me into the bedroom. She had a king sized bed in a small bedroom with all the female touches you might expect. We kissed again and, unlike a romance novel, we removed each other's clothing slowly. No buttons went flying and nothing tore.

We crawled up on the bed together. We kissed repeatedly. I fondled Ellie breasts and she stroked my already hard erection. Ellie used her fingers to spread saliva on her labia and played with her clitoris. Slowly, she moved me on top of her and she spread her legs. I moved up on her body until my erection was in contact with her pussy.

"Yes," she whispered in my ear.

I entered her slowly. She pulled me in until I was at my limit. I kissed her again and began to move in and out of her slowly. We reached a common rhythm and Ellie urged me to move faster. I increased my speed in answer to her urging.

"Yes. Yes," Ellie urged. "Just like that."

Sooner than I would have liked, I began to feel the stirrings that I knew lead to my orgasm.

"Ellie," I started to say.

"I know," she said. "I can feel it too."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"I'd love it if you came inside me," Ellie urged.

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"As ridiculous as my social life is, I'm on birth control. Do what makes you feel best," she added.

I came inside her. More volume than I thought possible. I don't think Ellie had an orgasm.

We lay alongside each other. Ellie was kissing me and running her fingers through my hair.

"Ellie," I said softly. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Ellie commented.

"But you didn't have an orgasm," I explained.

"My orgasm wasn't important. That was for you," Ellie said and kissed me again.

"But it was supposed to be for both of us," I complained.

"Are you in a hurry? Do you have someplace you have to be?" asked Ellie.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Then the next time is for me," Ellie said.

I pondered her statement for a second, smiled and kissed her again.

After a moment, she said, "I could use that drink and a shower. How about you?" she asked.

We went into the kitchen and Ellie pulled two beers from the refrigerator. We stood, leaning on the counter and drank the beers. I could see my semen slowly running down Ellie's thighs.

Ellie put her empty bottle on the counter. "I could use that shower now. Coming?" she asked.

The thought of sharing a shower with Ellie, naked, was mind blowing, especially since I'd never showered with a woman, naked or otherwise, before.

In the bathroom, Ellie started the shower and waited for the water to warm up. We kissed and fondled some more while we were waiting. When the shower started to steam up, Ellie adjusted the temperature and climbed in. She held the glass door open. "Are you joining me?" she asked.

I stepped into the shower with her and she let the door go. It glided closed by itself.

The hot shower felt wonderful. It got better when Ellie poured some body wash on a hand cloth and began to wash my body. Her touch, the hot water and aroma of the body wash combined to make me fade into an almost coma. I had my eyes closed and let my body feel every touch, every stoke that Ellie gave me. She was particularly attentive to my penis, which quickly rose to the occasion.

All too soon, Ellie handed the cloth and the body wash to me. "Your turn," she said.

I added more body wash to the cloth and began to wash her neck and shoulders. I cleansed her arms and back. She turned around and waited, her eyes fixated on me. I washed her upper chest. She pushed her chest out and closed her eyes as I began to wash her breasts.

I took more time than necessary to insure her breasts were properly cleaned before continuing down her body. I washed her hips, cheeks, thighs, calves and feet. When I stood up, Ellie said, "You're not done."

She waited while I added even more body wash to the cloth, kneeled in front of her and began to wash her pubic hair. She closed her eyes again and pushed her hips forward.

I washed between her thighs and carefully the outside of her labia. Her hips twitched and I washed between her labia. My fingers slipped from the washcloth and I began to rub her clitoris. Two fingers found their way inside her and she shifted her hips back and forth to allow me to penetrate her further.

"Stand up," she whispered.

I stood under the hot shower. Ellie stood in front of me, kissed me, turned around and bent over with her hands on the glass at the end of the shower. She pushed her ass back against my erection. I used one hand to improve my aim and set my erection at the opening to her vagina. She pushed back against me and I slipped inside her.

A half hour ago, I felt incredible with my erection inside her. In the steaming shower, the feeling was intensified. I held her hips and began to stroke deeply inside her.

Ellie moaned quietly and I felt her body tremble as I fucked her.

"Let's take this into the bedroom," Ellie said as she stood up and turned off the water. We dried each other and walked, hand in hand, back into the bedroom. Back on the bed, Ellie laid me on my back, took my erection in one hand and then her mouth. She did things with her lips and tongue different from the things she did earlier with her vagina.

I reached out and tried to pull and turn her on top of me. I wanted to taste her pussy.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "You want me to move over your face?"

"Please," I answered.

For the next ten minutes, Ellie and I orally entertained each other and ourselves with our faces, tongues and fingers exploring our respective genitals. I tightened my muscles every time I felt the preliminary indications of an impending orgasm and managed to overcome the urge. On the other hand, every time Ellie's muscles tightened I think she was having a small orgasm.

"I need to feel you inside me," Ellie announced. She turned around, straddled my hips and lowered herself on my erection.

She shifted her hips forward and backward. She rotated her hips and she bounced up and down on my erection. She began to have small orgasms, slowly increasing in intensity and duration. I watched her face react to each one. I began to feel jealous of her ability to have multiple orgasms without rest and recovery. Where I had to fight to prolong our enjoyment, Ellie's enjoyment was prolonged by her letting go.

Ellie turned us over and I was between her legs again. She lifted her legs and held them with her hands behind her knees. I pushed my erection into her again.

"Fuck me," cried Ellie. "Fuck me hard."

I stroked in and out of her rapidly. "Harder, deeper, faster," Ellie insisted.

I began to pound into her, afraid I might hurt her. My concern eased as Ellie grabbed the sheets in a death grip and began to cry.

"God," she cried. "That feels wonderful. Don't stop. Just fuck me."

I did the best I could. Ellie had multiple orgasms. She was alternatively holding her breath and then panting furiously. She grabbed my hips and tried to pull my whole body inside her. Every time another orgasm consumed her body, her vagina gripped my erection so tightly I could hardly move and began to pulsate. Each time it became more difficult to withhold my eruption.

"Ellie," I finally capitulated. "I'm going to cum again."

"I thought you were never going to," she managed to say. "Push into me. I want every drop inside me."

I came inside her again. An even greater volume than the first time. Ellie cooed with satisfaction as I rolled off her and lay alongside her.

We held each other tightly as we recovered.

"That was fuckin' fantastic. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Ellie said as she kissed me repeatedly. "I never knew it could be so intense. Thank you."

"I should be thanking you," I said.

"I'll make a deal with you," Ellie suggested.

"What deal?" I asked.

"Instead of thanking each other, let's do it again sometime."

"I can live with that," I said.

"Maybe more than once," Ellie added.

I laughed and kissed her again.

It was after one am when I left Ellie's apartment and headed home.

Friday, I was exhausted at work. Only having four hours sleep usually does that to me. Late in the day, Robert Miller, the store manager, caught up to me in the back room of the store.

"I just got a call from one of our customers," he told me.

I had no idea why he was telling me.

"She told me she forgot to get a couple of things when she was in and wondered if I could arrange to have them delivered to her today."

I was still confused.

"I told her we didn't usually provide delivery service. She sounded disappointed. She's a good customer and I didn't want to upset her so I told her, this once, I would help her out."

"?"

"She told me the two items she wanted and I told her I've have someone deliver them to her when they finished their shift and she could pay for them the next time she came in. She was very happy and told me she'd take care of whoever I sent in appreciation."

A picture was starting to form in my head.

"You're off in about twenty minutes. Do you think you could drop them off on your way home?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Sure," I said.

He gave me a small bag with the items she wanted in it and he left me alone.

I opened bag. It contained a single sheet of paper with the address written on it and the items she wanted. I didn't know the address. I think it was in the high-income area of town. I knew the items well. She wanted olives and coffee.