Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the address and drove there after work. A security guard stopped me at the entrance to the development. He asked whom I wanted to visit and the purpose. I gave him the address and told him I had a delivery from Ralph's."

"Wait here," he told me. He went back into his booth and made a call. I could hear Mrs. Krausner's tinny voice on the cheap speaker. "Send him up, please," she said.

I found her house after going around the block when I missed the turn on the first pass. I parked in her driveway and walked up to the front door with the small bag containing a jar of olives and a twelve-ounce pound of coffee beans.

Mrs. Krausner opened the door. "Oh, Robbie, I'm so glad they sent you. Come in."

Mrs. Krausner was wearing a short, terry robe, tied at the waist and open in front, above her waist, exposing the cleavage between her breasts. When I tried to hand her the bag with the two items, she told me to bring them into the kitchen.

I followed her through a formal living room and a dining area to the kitchen. When I tried to hand her the items again, she told me to put them on the counter. She offered me a drink. She gave me a beer and she took one for herself. We sat at the kitchen table and drank our beers.

"Robbie, I'm so glad they sent you," she said. "I need to give you something special to thank you for being so helpful to me today and also when I'm in the grocery. Do you have any ideas what I could offer you?"

"Decisions. Decisions," I thought. "Should I be honest and tell her what my imagination and my erection wanted or do I prolong the conversation and get her to tell me what she has in mind?" "Mrs. Krausner," I said. "You don't have to offer me anything. I'm glad to do it."

"Oh, but I have to," she countered. "I don't like not fulfilling my obligations and I owe you. Are you sure you don't have something in mind?" She moved on her chair slightly and her robe fell open further on the right side. I could see almost half of the globe of her right breast peeking out of the opening.

I gave up playing the game. She was much more experienced than I was and I was beginning to believe we were in a win-win situation. "You could open your robe further," I suggested and held my breath.

"You'd like to see my breasts again?" she asked.

"I would if I'm not asking too much," I answered her.

"I'd love to accommodate you," Mrs. Krausner said, "but I think we need to take this conversation to a more suitable location."

She got up off her chair and started for the door. My heart rate doubled as I followed her. She led me back to the entry foyer, up a circular flight of stairs and into a huge bedroom on the second floor. She sat me on the bed and stood in front of me.

I watched as she smiled at me, moved her robe from her shoulders and let it hang from her waist. Her breasts were magnificent. Perfect mounds with no sag and large dark nipples.

"Mrs. Krausner," I started to say but she interrupted me.

"Mrs. Krausner," she echoed. "That's so formal. I think you should address me as Bunny."

"Bunny?" I asked.

"Yes, Bunny. It's actually my name. You can thank my mother if you ever meet her."

"Bunny," I said. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"All the time," she confirmed. "But they only say it because they want to get into my pants. You don't want to get into my pants, do you?" she asked.

"Bunny," I parried. "I mean it. You are beautiful. If I get into your pants, that's a separate conversation and completely up to you."

"Robbie, I like you. You're not afraid to speak your mind. I think I'd like to take off this robe completely. Do you agree that I should take off the robe?"

"I've fantasized about what's under that robe since you answered the front door," I admitted. "I'd like nothing better."

"Oooh. I think I'm going to enjoy this," Bunny said. She stared into my eyes as she slowly untied the belt holding the robe closed. When she finished, she let the robe go and it fell in a heap at her feet. She stood in front of me, naked. Her pussy was as perfect as her breasts. She wasn't shaven but she was neatly trimmed and shaped. Humorously, her pubic hair was cut as an arrowhead, pointing down and ending at her clitoris, peeking from its hood above her vaginal opening. Her labia were swollen and shining with moisture similar to my erection. I adjusted myself in my trousers.

Bunny laughed, a gentle giggle as beautiful as her body. "I guess you approve of what you see," she said.

"Approve isn't strong enough. More like lust for," I confessed.

"Then I guess I should get closer," Bunny stated. She pushed me further back on the bed and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. She leaned in and kissed me.

Her kiss was as perfect as her breasts. While her body consumed my eyes, her kiss consumed my mouth. For a first kiss, it left nothing unexplored. "Touch me," she panted into my mouth.

I reached up with both hands and held her breasts. She inhaled sharply, pulling my breath and my tongue into her mouth at the same time.

"Robbie," she said. "Do you think we could get these clothes off you?"

Once again, I agreed with her suggestion. It took some effort. We had to stop kissing and I had to let go of her breasts but eventually, I was as naked as she was.

Bunny pushed me back into the center of the bed and rested on her elbows between my legs. She held my erection in both hands. I could feel the heat of her breath on my erection. "This is quite beautiful, Robbie," she said.

"That feels really good too," I offered.

"Do you wonder how it would feel inside me instead of in my hands?" Bunny asked.

"Are you going to keep me wondering?" I asked in response.

"Maybe just a few minutes," she said before she put her mouth around the head of my erection and pushed down.

"Oooh," I uttered. "That feels really good," I managed to say.

"As good as it will feel inside me?" she asked.

"I'll tell you in a few minutes," I quipped.

She sucked on my erection for a few minutes and then began to kiss up my body. She lingered at my nipples and then continued up to kiss me. She dragged her vagina along my erection surrounding it with her labia and pressed it against my abdomen. When she reached the tip of my erection, she teased me with the opening of her vagina. A few wiggles, a shift of her hips, me rotating my hips and I slipped inside her. She adjusted herself for comfort and pressed firmly down on me with me deeply inside her.

"How does that feel now?" she asked.

"Wet. Hot. Tight. Everything I fantasized about," I said.

"Oooh, I think I'm in love with your cock," Bunny said.

"Oh yeah. Just fuck me," I begged.

"No. I want you to fuck me," Bunny stated. "Turn over with me."

We ended up with me between her legs with her on the bottom and me supporting myself on my arms alongside her chest without losing our connection. I started to fuck her like I fucked Ellie. Hard, deep and fast.

Bunny was tossing her head back and forth, unable to talk. Soon her orgasms started. Her body tightened around my erection, restricting my movements. Whenever I tried to move within her, our bodies moved together. She began to toss her body around on the bed dragging me with her. Her last orgasm caused her to arch her back and squirt viscous liquids over my testicles and the bed.

When she relaxed between orgasms, the pressure release allowed me to climax inside her without warning. She froze and pulled me tightly against her as I pulsed my own viscous liquid into her vagina and against her cervix.

Bunny rolled on her side, pulling me with her and keeping me inside her. It wasn't possible as I lost length and hardness and eventually slipped from her. We lay there, with Bunny kissing me and playing with my hair, regaining our composure and stabilizing our breathing.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Bunny asked.

"The most fun I've had with my clothes off," I answered.

Later, in the kitchen with my clothes on and her robe loosely tied, we finished our warm beers.

Robbie, do you think you can deliver more often?" she asked.

"I don't know about olives or coffee but I might be able to deliver the rest of it," I answered.

"I can't wait to feel it," Bunny said.

"I can't wait to taste it," I responded.

Bunny thought about that statement for a moment and broke into a wide smile. "A full service delivery. I like that."

I left before nine pm. On the way home, I thought about three things. Ellie, Bunny and sleep.

I was in the diner Saturday night. Ellie wanted to know why I hadn't come in the previous night.

"I was busy," I told her.

"Robbie, don't equivocate," Ellie said. "This is Ellie you're talking to. You can tell me anything and you know it. So, what happened last night?"

"I was with a woman," I told her.

"A woman? I thought you were having problems getting laid," stated Ellie.

"I was until forty eight hours ago," I admitted.

"So, who is this woman?" asked Ellie.

"Ellie, do we have to talk about this?" I asked.

"We do. I'm interested. I have a vested interest in your well being and I want to know who my competition is," she insisted.

"You have no competition," I responded.

"And you have another woman," repeated Ellie.

"She's not in your league," I told her.

"But she's in your bed," she pushed. "Who is she?"

"Just someone with big tits," I said and immediately regretted it.

"What's wrong with my tits?" asked Ellie.

"There's nothing wrong with your tits, Ellie," I said.

"Whoa," Ellie cautioned. "Quiet down. Do you want everyone to know you're intimate with my tits?"

"I love your tits," I whispered.

"But this woman had big tits," she stated.

"I said big, not better. Her tits are big but yours are better. Much better," I insisted.

"I'll let that go for now. Who is she?" Ellie asked.

"I'd rather not say. She's not important," I said.

"She's important to me," stated Ellie. "Is it that woman who's been flashing you in the store?" she asked.

"How did she zero in that easily?" I asked myself. "Is it some sort of feminine intuition?" I thought some more and realized it was a simple process of elimination. I didn't have that many opportunities to eliminate.

"I'm right, aren't I?" asked Ellie.

I nodded and looked at the counter and my half-eaten burger.

"She's older than you," she added.

"You're older than me," I countered.

"And she's older than me too. I bet she's almost twice your age," concluded Ellie.

"Ellie, age is not a factor either between you and me or me and her. Can we just let it go?" I asked.

"You're right. I don't need to know. I don't have exclusivity with you. Can you wait for me tonight?" she asked.

"I'd love to as long as we don't talk about anything except us," I required.

"Deal," said Ellie.

I went home Sunday morning.

The rest of the week was routine. Thursday, like clockwork, Bunny Krausner was shopping for olives and coffee. She didn't ask for my help but she did stand closer than usual in the coffee aisle. She reached over me to get some coffee. "Can you smell me?" she whispered.

I took a deep breath and there was an unusual aroma among the coffee smells. "I can," I whispered.

"Do you think I taste as good as I smell?" she asked sotto voce.

"I can only imagine you do," I said.

"Stop by tonight and I'll remove any doubt you may have," she offered and walked up the aisle without waiting for an answer.

I had an ethical decision to make. Should I accept Bunny's invitation and concede her power over me or should I let her down and not show up? In the end, my subconscious made the decision when I discovered I was unconsciously driving to her house after work.

The guard told me she was expecting me. I parked in the street thinking my car in her driveway may ignite some unwanted curiosity among the neighbors.

Bunny met me at the door. She was barefoot, dressed in a below the knee skirt and a baggy shirt. I guess my disappointment showed.

"Don't fret," Bunny said. "I'm not wearing anything underneath," she told me.

She closed the door and kissed me. We skipped the beers and headed up stairs. The bed in the bedroom was turned down, waiting.

Bunny wasn't waiting. Seconds after closing the bedroom door, she was on her knees, pulling my trousers down and sucking on my cock, this time before it was fully developed. Things developed quickly and soon we were in the bed, naked and I was exploring, and tasting her nether parts.

I examined every nook and cranny with my fingers and tongue. I held her hips tightly as she convulsed with her first orgasm when my tongue rubbed on her clitoris and my fingers found her vagina and her rectum.

"That was nasty," Bunny said when she recovered somewhat. "Now come up here and fuck me," she ordered.

I was fucking her the second time from behind when the bedroom door suddenly opened; a large man entered and shouted, "What the fuck is going on here?"

I rolled over on the bed and defended myself with my hands covering my instantly deflated penis.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" shouted Bunny as she turned to face the intruder.

"I live here," he shouted back.

"Well, get the fuck out of my bedroom and wait for me in the living room," shouted Bunny.

He left and slammed the door. Bunny turned to me. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting him."

"Who is he?" I stammered.

"My husband," she confirmed my worst assumption.

"You're married?" I asked the dumbest question of the evening.

"I'll handle him," she said. "Wait for me here."

Bunny grabbed a full length, heavy robe from her closet, tied it tightly around her body and left to room to confront her husband.

I got dressed and waited for her in a chair by the window. Bunny was back in twenty minutes.

"Harold's calmed down. He knows he was wrong to barge in on us like that."

"You're kidding? He was wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, he was wrong. He knows I have relationships outside of our marriage and he's okay with it. In fact, he approves of it. I have no idea why he came in on us and he can't, or won't, explain it to me. He's already apologized to me and he wants to apologize to you as well."

"This is weird," I said.

"You said it. Harold has one request of you."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I think you should hear it from him. Prepare yourself, you might not like it."

We went downstairs together. Harold was sitting in a chair with a glass of amber liquid in his hand.

"Hi, Robbie," he said. "Bunny told me your name is Robbie. Have a seat and let's talk."

I sat opposite him and waited nervously.

"I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have barged in on you and I'm sorry. I have no problem with whatever you and my wife were doing. Its fine with me and you can get back to it whenever you want to. However, I do have one request."

I looked at him and waited.

"Since you're fucking my wife, I think I should have compensation."

I waited.

"I think you should bring me a young lady who I can fuck like you're fucking Bunny," he dropped the other shoe.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I like to get laid as much as you do and I think you should provide a suitable fuck buddy for me."

"Or?" I asked.

"You're young and Bunny's living a good life. I don't think you want to get involved in a nasty divorce between Bunny and me. You might never recover your reputation and Bunny won't be worth fucking afterward. Think about it. Let me know by next Thursday."

Harold put his drink on a table and left the house. We heard his car start and drive away.

"He's kidding, right?" I asked Bunny.

"No he's not. He's done this before. He usually gets what he wants. He won't divorce me and he won't involve you if he did. He has a reputation to defend as well. However, he can make your life miserable in other ways, like your job and your family, so I suggest you do what he wants."

"How in hell can I do that? I'm nineteen. I don't have a stable of young girls ready to fuck me let alone a complete stranger that I ask them to fuck for me."

"You'll think of something?" Bunny said. "Meanwhile, I don't think we can get the feeling back tonight."

"You're right," I agreed.

On the drive home, I couldn't think of a single girl that might agree to fuck Harold.

In the diner, Friday night, I was in a funk. "What's the problem, Robbie," consoled Ellie.

"I've got a real problem," I admitted.

"You were with her again last night, weren't you?" Ellie guessed.

I nodded.

"And things didn't go well?" she questioned.

"No they didn't," I agreed.

"Care to elaborate?" Ellie asked.

"Her husband walked in on us," I stated.

"Shit. It doesn't get any worse than that," Ellie stated the obvious.

"Actually, it does," I said.

"I'm listening," Ellie said.

"He doesn't have a problem with me having sex with his wife."

"Really?"

"Really. It appears they have an agreement and she's free to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants."

"Then what's the problem?"

"He wants compensation," I said.

"Compensation? What does that mean?" Ellie asked.

"He wants me to provide a young girl for him to fuck."

"Or what?" asked Ellie.

"It isn't nice," I said.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I have no idea. I don't know any girls let alone one that would agree to sex with him because I asked her to."

Ellie thought about it for a moment before she went off to attend to another patron. When she came back, she said, "Meet me at my place later. I have an idea and we can talk about it then."

I was sitting in my car in front of Ellie's apartment at nine fifteen when Ellie pulled up. She waved at me. I met her at the door and we went inside. Riding up in the elevator was a different experience as we were both in thought.

In her apartment, Ellie got us both beers and we sat in the living room.

"I have an idea that may get you off the hook and ruin her husband's foolish requests forever."

"I'm listening," I said.

"I'm the girl you and he are looking for," Ellie said.

"No way. Ellie, I'm not going to let you prostitute yourself just to help me. It's a terrible idea."

"Wait 'til I tell you whole plan before you get you jockey's in a twist," Ellie cautioned.

I waited. I'm getting good at waiting.

"Here's what I'm thinking. I meet him at his house next Thursday. I wait outside. I never go into the house. I get him to take me to a motel."

"Whoa," I said.

"Wait," she said.

"I know a lot of people who I think may be able to help us. First, I know a number of ladies who make good livings fucking strange men for money. They're all stunning. I think a couple of them would be willing to wait for us in the motel. They'll drain him dry. He'll never lay a hand on me."

"Okay but how does that ruin him?"

"This is the best part. I know a guy. He's a black hat hacker."

"A black hat hacker? What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means he's involved in internet schemes that are unethical and sometimes illegal."

"Okay. I'm starting to like this," I said.

"I'll get him to wire a room in the motel for video and sound. Everything her husband does with the women will be in 4K video and stereo sound."

"Then what?" I asked in anticipation.

"Then he'll post it on a hundred pornographic web sites with titles like 'amateur threesome.' Once it's distributed, we'll let him know and a few of his more important contacts, like friends, clients and neighbors. He'll be finished and probably leave town."

"I'm beginning to feel better," I said.

"Good enough to thank me properly?" asked Ellie.

I left an hour later after thanking Ellie with the largest deposit I could remember.

Monday, I had dinner in the diner. Ellie took care of me. "Everything's in place," she said.

"Tell me," I said.

"I've rented two adjoining rooms in the Dusty Road Motel at the edge of town for tomorrow and Thursday nights."